Our secret love | Jamie Flatt...

By userisinluvwj

Famous Actor Kendall Clark, who plays Leilani, Eldest Daughter of Tonowari & Ronal in Avatar: The way Of wat... More

CAST & BACKROUNDS
Pilot
Vogue
Jamies shut down
NEW CHARACTER FACE CLAIM 😃😃
•𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝•

Ignoring him

1.9K 31 27
By userisinluvwj

29/12/22
📍Kenny's apartment

(Outfit ⬆️⬆️)

I had been staying in my pyjamas all day just watching TikTok and eating. Why was I doing this to myself? It's only been a day and a half since Jamie's instagram post and he'd been reaching out to me as many ways possible, and I'd just ignore it. I know it's kind of rude and selfish to do it but kalia put me through complete sh*t while we were filming and I had to hide it all in front of the 100's of people on set.

Everyone found out she had been doing that even Jamie and now he's just stirring up the pot and hanging out with Kalia.

•••

Kendall Jenner= Kendall
Kris Jenner = Bailey
Kylie Jenner= Trinity
Flattering= Jamie
The Champ= Jack
British= Britain

•••

Peng Ting

Flattering-
Kendallllllllllll??
Why are you ignoring me?

Kendall Jenner-
What do you want

Flattering-
Woah harsh..

Kris Jenner-
Go Mal 😍

Kendall Jenner-
(Reply to: "Woah harsh")
What do you want?

Flattering-
For you to stop ignoring me

British-
I think you should keep ignoring him

The Champ-
Brits got a good point 🤷🏻‍♀️

Flattering-
Shut up guys

The Champ-
If u want us to shutup why are u on
the group chat? 🤨🤨

Flattering-
bcs Kendall's ignoring me

Kylie Jenner-
If she's ignoring u then, maybe leave her
alone 💀💀

Kendall Jenner-
EXACTLY!! WHAT TRINITY SAID 😭😭

Jamie-
What? What did I do??
Kendall Jenner-
It doesn't matter just leave me alone.

•••

I felt horrible, I mean that was so harsh, he was right. But all the shit Kalia put me through is way pass the stage of trying to forgive and forget.

•••

Jamie Flatters POV:

The Boys 😹

Neteyam= Jamie
Lo'ak= Britain
Spider= Jack

Neteyam-
Why is Kendall ignoring
me?

Spider-
Side eye 😒

Lo'ak-
It's none of our business 😟

Neteyam-
I'm being serious just tell me

Spider-
We're being serious,
it's not our place to tell u.

Neteyam-
So ur on her side?

Lo'ak-
Stop being childish, we're not on anyones side
It's just telling u about her feelings isn't our place 🤷🏻‍♀️

Spider-
Yeah what he said. Just give her some space for the day. She'll get over it.

Neteyam-
Ok then. If u say so

•••

Kendall Clark's POV:
I can't believe Jamie. He tries messaging me on the group chat after he hangs out with Kalia. He actually makes me want to kill him sometimes. I really thought Jamie was actually a special guy with a special heart, turns out he is just another basic guy that just messes with your feelings and then goes and hangs out with his ex.

Instagram:

@KendalllllllllClarkk
Caption: Going out tonight 🤭

*creator turned comments off*

•••

Jamie's POV:

What the heck have I done to Kenny? It's like I murdered one of her family members or something. I mean I had hung out with Kalia, but it was nothing.
Kalia and I have nothing.

iMessage

Kalia-
I heard what happened between u and
Kendall
She was being really harsh

Jamie-
Oh yeah..

Kalia-
You should've listened to me
She's just being selfish bcs u hung out with me.
A good friend let's their friends be happy with others too

Jamie-
She is a good friend
and how do we know she's mad cause
of us hanging out

Kalia-
Good friend? Sure, whatever..
She could stab u in the back without u knowing

•••

Was Kalia right? I mean I love Kenny, but would she actually do something like that? Who knows. She kinda likes to keep her feelings to herself because of how stubborn she is. I had to rip her feelings out of her when I saw her crying over Kalia in her trailer while we were filming.

*Flashback*

We had just ended filming a scene in the tank, and I wanted to go talk too Kenny about a few things and as soon as I'm about to knock on her trailer door I hear sobbing.

"Maybe she's just watching those sad and romantic Spanish movies that she showed me the other day"
I thought and then I open the door and see her crying on the floor with her knees to her chest.

"What happened!?" I ask, absolutely worried because I've never seen Kenny like this. She's so wonderful and happy. I drop on my knees and rest my hands on her shoulders trying to comfort her.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Who done this to you?" I ask so fast I think she can't even take in and hear what I said. Then I pull her in for a hug and slowly rub her back. Then I hear her phone go off with a bunch of notifications, So I grab her phone and unlock it and see that she's messaging Kalia!?!?

iMessage

Kalia-
What r u doing hanging out with Jamie
ALL THE TIME?

Kendall-
Sorry,  I didn't mean too

Kalia-
Don't go all clueless on me u SLÜṮ

Kendall-
I'll try my hardest not to do it again
I promise

Kalia-
ur so clueless. You should really take a hint. Jamie doesn't like you. He was actually telling me about how much of a whôṟ3 you are. He also tells me about ur daddy issues. And how ur dad left you to start a new family where he treats his new kids wayyyy better. But this isn't about ur dad this is about ur fat ugly self. leave. Jamie. Alone or else I'll leak everything about your dad and ur childhood, you fat ugly b*tch, go kys.

Kalia-
Ur not even Jamie's type
Ur a stick, ugly, insecure, you have a ëḏ, you try and hide everything and last but definitely not least ur fake.

Kalia-
If u show anyone this I WILL k*ll u.

•••

As soon as I finished reading all those messages I gave Kendall the most tightest hug in the world. I felt so bad. This was happening almost everyday and she said nothing. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just didn't know what to do and things were getting compli—"
I cut her off  "No, I'm sorry.."

*End of Flashback*

Authors Note-
Sorry for the late Chapter, had a lot to do but I hope you like it :)
(Sorry if there are mistakes, I'm really tired)

Word Count: 1019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.2K 40
"Now listen here I have rules don't talk to me , don't look at me,and certainly stay out of my way, is that clear?". "Y..yes". Follow this love stor...
207K 3.4K 80
"𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲." "𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬."
532K 19.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
5K 57 13
It's all a bit wonky, all I can say is there are some parts you don't want to miss...If you don't like smut that's okay all of them are good but if y...