Vogue

23/13/22
📍Apartment

"Hey vogue," I greet to a camera man. "Would you like to come in?" As we walk in I grab a glass of champagne and take a sip. "Today I'm going to the Avatar: the way of water premiere styled by: Prada," I explain. I go into my room and get out of my clothes and put a robe on. I exit my room, get into my chair as my hairstylist and makeup artist start to do my hair and makeup while the camera man sets up his camera then starts recording. "If you don't already know, I play Leilani, daughter of The Two Metkayina tribe leaders, Tonowari & Ronal." I clarify. "How would you describe Leilani?" The camera man asks, " Leilani is a very quiet person who likes to keep to herself but also is such a big extrovert with very few people but she is also so kind hearted and VERY open minded about everything," I answer trying to give good explanation. Soon my makeup artist finishes and I get up quickly to my mirror, We try and go for seem-less makeup so we don't look too fake... listen here, I love the idea of looking full-coverage but the feeling of having natural makeup just fills me with so much confidence. "We're waving lightly my hair today because, whenever I do tight, big waves we always have to put in heaps of hair spray sooo..." I say to the camera. "Uhh... so the dress is actually still about 2 mins awayyy" I slur trying not to stress. "Oh wait, it's actually on its way from downstairs!!"

...

"The dress has now arrived.. YAY!!" I say with excitement. As soon as we get the dress on I fall in love, the gloves also slip on my hands so perfectly."Bye vogue see you all at the Avatar: The way of water premiere, Mwah," I blow a kiss and say my goodbye as I enter the elevator.

🌸🌸🌸
•Instagram•

@Vogue

Caption: @kendallllllclarkk❤️: 1

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Caption: @kendallllllclarkk
❤️: 1.5 million

Comments:

*Sorry don't have much time to write comments so you can think of your own if you want but, again I'm so sorry :(

••••

Authors Note-
Hope you enjoyed!! Reminder to please vote but anyways love you all and good morning/night