𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖔𝖗 𝕹𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖆...

ivna_jung tarafından

BTS and their professor Noona. Ft. Blackpink and IU Dive in the story to find out what happens when BTS live... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Introduction 2
💫Chapter 1 💫
💫Chapter 2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫Chapter-4💫
💫Chapter-5💫
💫Chapter-6💫
💫Chapter-7💫
💫Chapter-8💫
💫Chapter-9💫
💫Chapter-10💫
💫Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫Chapter-16💫
💫 Chapter-17💫
💫Chapter-18💫
💫Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫Chapter-24💫
💫 Chapter-25💫
💫Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫 Chapter-28💫
💫Chapter-29💫
💫Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💜💜
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫 Chapter-45💫
💫Chapter-46💫
💫 Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫Chapter- 50💫
💫Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter-59💫
💫Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫 Chapter-62💫
💫 Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫 Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
🎀Part 2🎀

💫 Chapter-70💫

1.7K 73 8
ivna_jung tarafından

Same day
Jin's Room

Jin, YN and Yoongi were right now in Jin's room sitting and talking about random things. Just then YN remembered something.

YN- Umm....Oppa?

She said and both Jin and Yoongi looked at her.

Yoongi- What happened YN?

YN-Oppa, I didn't informed him about the marriage.

Jin- YN, I think you should just message him.

YN- You are right Oppa. I will. But he will be heartbroken.

Yoongi- We know YN, but we can't even do anything. Right?

YN- Y-Yes Oppa.

YN said and closed her eyes as a tear made its way down. Jin and Yoongi were so sad seeing their sister like this. But they also can't do anything and they know, at wedding no one will be happier than her.

Jin- YN, don't cry.....

YN- But Oppa......You know......I dint want to marry anyone. I-I can't do this to him........ I love him Oppa.

Jin- We know YN.....but we can't do anything. Can we?

YN shooked her head. Yoongi sighed. He gently placed YN's head on his lap and started patting her. And within some minutes, YN fell asleep.

Yoongi picked her and carried her to bed. He putted her on the bed, covering her with blankets and then he went and sat beside Jin on the couch.

Yoongi- Hyung......how about we tell her everything? I can't see her sad.....

Jin- I know Yoongi. Me too. Ummm......... How about we talk with Dad about this when he come home tomorrow?

Yoongi- It will be great.

They both the talked for some more minutes and then went to sleep.

Time Skip
Next Day
After their Mom Dad came.

It was 11:00 AM, and the full Kim family was sitting in the living room, talking to each other while Namjoon was still clinging on Hoseok not living him for even a second like he is gonna left him forever.

Yoongi signalled Jin to talk. Jin nodded his head and then said

Jin- Dad? Can I talk to you in private?

Mr. Kim looked at him confused but then he nodded.

Yoongi- Dad, in private.

Yoongi said. Mr. Kim again nodded and stood up. He, Jin and Yoongi then went outside of Living room to Jin's room.

As they reached their they went inside and sat on the couch.

Dad- Now, tell me what happened? What do you wanna talk about?

Yoongi- Dad, I think we should tell YN everything....

They said and Mr. Kim looked shocked. He said

Dad- Why?

Jin- Dad, she was crying yesterday because she have to marry someone who she don't even know.

Dad- Just a sec. YN was crying?

Yoongi- Yes Dad. Your YN was crying.

Mr. Kim stayed silent. He started thinking about it and then after a few minutes he said

Dad- Ok, we will tell her everything......

Jin- Really?

Yoongi- Can we go and tell her now?

Dad- No, No.....not now......We will tell her day after tomorrow......

Jin- Why that day?

Dad- Cause he is coming day after tomorrow. I will directly call him here only......

Yoongi- Ok Dad...

They went downstairs. Mr. Kim cleared his throat. When all attention was on him, he said

Dad- YN, instead of marriage day, you will meet your soon to be husband, day after tomorrow only.

YN widened her eyes. She wanted to say something but words didn't came out from her mouth. So she started silent and just nodded her head.

Dad- And ya, the same day, we will have YN's engagement also......

He said and YN again nodded.

(Let's do a quick Time Skip ..........)

2 Days Later

Mom- YN, ARE YOU READY?!!!

Mrs. Kim shouted from downstairs. Soon she received the reply from YN.....

YN- COMING MOM!!!!

YN shouted from upstairs.

Well, you see the Kik Mansion is like this from the Morning. All of them were getting ready as YN's soon to be husband will be coming and they will have the engagement here only. With Family members.

Right now, everyone was down except for YN, who will come later. Mrs. Kim just wanted to reassure if she was ready or not.

Just then, the door bell ring. Jungkook ran to open the door. He opened it and saw him........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dad- Jisso, Jennie can you ease go and call you Unnie now?

Jisso- Sure Dad. Let's go Jennie

They both went upstairs whole yeh rest were talking to him.

Within a minutes, Jisso and Jennie came downstairs with YN.

This is what she wore 👆👆

She didn't saw the face of him as he was sitting back facing her.

Rosé- Dad....Unnie is here ....

Rosé said as she saw her. All of them except for him turned back. They all stood up ........

Jin- Omo Cupcake you look so cute......

YN just smiled a little saying a little thank you.......

Yoongi- But......one thing is missing......

He said and YN looked at him kn confusion.....

YN- What thing Oppa?

She asked in a low tone.....

Hoseok- Your smile Noona......Your smile is missing.......but we know how to make you smile....

He said and YN backed off a little.....

YN- Yah....if any of you tried to tickle me....I will--

Before she came finish, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim started laughing while the rest were confused.

Namjoon- Noona....we will not tickle you .....

YN- Then, how will you make me smile?

Hoseok- Just a sec.....

He said and told him something. He stood up and turned back....

YN saw him and was froze......She couldn't believe her eyes.....

She immediately ran towards him and hugged him. He also hugged her back.

YN- You fool....when did you came? Why didn't you told me that you are coming here? Do you even know how much I missed you...... Couldn't you tell me that you are coming here or atleast message me. Huh?

YN said as she started hitting him in the chest slowly. He chuckled and pulled her away from the hug. He cupped her face and said

~ If, I would have told you, the how would I give you this surprise.........Jagiya......

YN blushed hearing the word Jagiya. But, the she looked at him and said

YN- What surprise?

Dad- YN....he is your soon to be husband.......he is the one with whom you will get married tomorrow.

Mr. Kim said and YN's eyes widened in shock. She looked at her Dad and he nodded her head with a smile.

YN- Really, Dad?

Mom- Ofcourse YN. How would your Dad let you marry Someone else when you have a drop dead handsome boyfriend?

She said and now the Kim siblings who didn't knew widened their eyes.

Jimin- Noona had a boyfriend?

YN- Yah.... Chim. I didn't had one.....I have one ......

Jimin- Opps. Sorry Noona.

Dad- Well, YN we wanted to give you a surprise but 2 days ago Jin and Yoongi told me that you so sad regarding this marriage and I didn't wanted you sad on your special day. So, we decided to tell you today.

And ya, I and you Mom, knew about your boyfriend. And we went out of Korea, to have a talk with him only and he agreed.

YN immediately ran and hugged her Dad....

YN- Thank You Dad. Thank you so much......

She said. Mr. Kim patted her head.

Taehyung- Ok....before anything else .......cane Noona's boyfriend and soon to be husband introduce himself to us who don't know him.

Taehyung said and they all laughed. He nodded his head and said

~ I am Ren Jia Lun. I am Chinese but I grew up in Korea...... And I am your Noona's boyfriend for about 3 years now.

He said and bowed a little. The rest also did the same and introduce themselves.

Dad- Ok...now before any further delay.... Let's have the engagement ceremony first.....
Hobi, Joonie..... go get the rings.

Hoseok, Namjoon- Ne Dad.

They both went and came back with rings. They gave it to Mr. Kim.

They both exchanged the rings and the rest clapped.

Ren Jia Lun- Now, you are officially my Queen.

He said and winked to YN who again blushed......He chuckled seeing her.

YN- So, Who are you now?

Ren Jia Lun- My Queen's Servant. Who will always be their to serve her.

YN- Yah....stop making me blush again and again. I will be Red.....

Ren Jia Lun- I like you seeing blush because of me.

*Cough Cough

IU- Umm...we are here only right now.

YN looked somewhere else while Ren Jia Lun laughed.

YN- Ok.

Dad- Anyways, now YN you will directly meet him tomorrow only.....Ok?

YN frowned and said

YN- Wae?

Mom- Cause according to your Dad, you can't meet your soon to be husband before marriage.

YN- Fine....

Ren Jia Lun- YN, I have one more surprise for you.....

YN- What is it?

Ren Jia Lun- I know you love your family so much......and don't want to be away from them.......so I bought the mansion just beside this one. And after marriage we will live their only.....so that you can come here Whenever you want....

YN- Really? You are so sweet

Time Skip
Tomorrow

The day YN was getting married is here.  Right now she was standing on the stage with her boyfriend who is her fiancé now.

YN's Outfit

Ren Jia Lun's Outfit.

BTS Outfit

IU's Outfit

Blackpink's Outfit.

The wedding ceremony started with The vows and when vows were done they both missed each other. All the people cheered for them while Jungkook, IU, Lisa and Rosé sulked as their Hyung's or Oppa's closed their eyes during the kiss.

Jin- This is your Noona, guys.

Hoseok- No, Jin hyung...... This is our..........

All- Professor Noona.

The End

Finally, this story came to an end after 70 chapters.

Thank you so much for all your love and support.

I am starting a new story, as some of my readers wanted to see the story with Namjoon and Hoseok as twins and main lead.

I will publish the first part soon.
Wait for it.

And
How was it.?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Meet you in Another story, I guess.

Words Count- 1750

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

86K 2.4K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
6.2K 308 17
Y/n : I know but don't worry I will make that bast*rd pay everything will be alright. And also convince mom for forgiving Hyung. A/n : We.. we will...
877 104 13
"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams. the rain pours whilst i dance alone. its beautiful, isn't it? when this mist clears i will run toward...
220K 8.8K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...