โ€ ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–†๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ โ€

By -nayabanks-

~~~~๐– ณ~~~~ '' ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. '' ~~~~๐– ณ~~~~... More

โ€ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’• โ€
โ€ ๐’Œ๐’รค๐’รค ๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’š๐’•๐’Š๐’“๐’Š'๐’Š๐’•๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ โ€
โ€ ๐’•๐’“รญ๐’•รถ๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’–๐’‘๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† โ€

โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† โ€

6.6K 198 53
By -nayabanks-

~~~~~~~~~~~~𖠳~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koänä guided O'tekare on the sand at the front of the village. She looked in front of her and acknowledged all of the Metkayina people that began to crowd around her and her ikran. O'tekare screeched loudly at all of the people, Koänä turned to her ikran with wide eyes.

" Mawey, O'tekare. They are friends." She chuckled, bringing to hand to the banshee's nose and gently rubbing it.

" Koänä!" She heard her youngest sister call.

Koänä quickly turned to where she had heard the call and smiled when she saw Tuk running towards her with Kiri trailing behind. Both of them shared bright smiles, feeling more at ease with their oldest sister being there.

" Tuk! Kiri!" Koänä exclaimed happily, walking toward them.

Tuk jumped into Koänä's arms quickly and wrapped her tiny arms around her neck. Koänä hoisted her up with her left arm and brought Kiri into her right. Soon enough more and more people had swarmed them.

Lo'ak, Neteyam, along with six strange teenagers walked to the front of the group. Both of the boys walked to their sister. She smiled widely once again as Kiri moved and she put Tuk on the sand. Lo'ak was the first to give her a hug, surprising the water clan. The boy did not seem like an affectionate type of person.

" Are you dying here without me?" The oldest joked while Neteyam gave her a hug. They all rolled their eyes while Tuk, being the straight up kid she was, responded with a yes.

Neytiri and Jake came through the clearing. Neytiri hugged her daughter while Jake placed his hand on her head with a smile. Koänä presented the bead that J'alab gave to her to her mother. Neytiri couldn't help but cover her mouth with tears in her eyes, grabbing the bead and looking at it with a smile.

" Who is this?" The leader of the Metkayina people interrupted the moment, his booming voice shocking Koänä. A woman stood next to him with a glare in her eye.

" Tsahìk, Ole'eyktan, this is our-" Jake began but was cut off by Tuk.

" Our sister, Koänä!" The little girl exclaimed with a big smile on her face. Koänä chuckled, picking Tuk up as Jake sent Tuk a weak glare.

" The one who was supposed to be Olo'eykte?" The clan's Tsahìk, Ronal, asked with a look of shock on her face.

" Yes." Koänä responded for herself.

" Welcome to Awa'atlu," The Chief, Tonowari, said with a hint of a smile on his face. Toruk Makto had told him about the eldest daughter of his family. He was quite impressed when Jake mentioned she stayed behind to finish her warrior training. He found it quite admirable that she was so determined to finish what she started. " You have missed a lot of the basic training."

" I apologize for that, I-"

" I understand your reasoning." He cut in her sentence and she sent a thankful nod to him. " Our son, Trítön will catch you up."

Tonowari gestured to an older boy that was clearly her age. Koänä's eyes slightly widened at the sight of the man. He was extremely good looking. His hair was braided into a bun and the rest of his hair was loosely let down his back in waves. He had markings of tattoos on his body as well with a very well built frame. Koänä felt speechless as she spared her glance at him.

Without her knowledge, Trítön had been admiring her for a while. She was far more beautiful than any girl in his clan to him. He didn't mean offense to his clan but this girl was...something else. Her loosely straightened hair with braids and beads was something new. Her body was perfectly built in his eyes. But her face..her face was what really drew him in. Her bright eyes and pretty smile made it all the better. She was the prettiest thing he had ever seen in his whole life.

" Nice to meet you." Trítön spoke up from his spot. Koänä smiled at him and gestured that she saw him.

Eywa help me.

Was the only thought running through Koänä's head as she heard his voice.

The people had slowly begun clearing out of the spot, leaving the Chief's family and her own.

" I am Tsireya!" A girl smiled at Koänä, her voice had a cheerful tone to it. " This is my brother, Ao'nung and our friend, Rotxo."

Koänä waved at them with her free hand, receiving nothing but looks of awe from the two boys. She felt slightly awkward but once the boys snapped out of it there was a much more calm aura around them. She looked to the side seeing her siblings glaring at the two boys. That explained it all.

" Your mother told me you trained with Omatikaya's Tsahìk." Ronal spoke up for the first time which drew the attention to her.

" I did. It was only for a couple of years." Koänä responded, glancing at her mother. Neytiri only gave a sheepish look since Koänä did not like training with Mo'at.

" Hm..." Ronal hummed as she circled around Koänä. The pregnant mother tugged on her tail and Koänä opened her mouth to hiss but remembered this was her first impression and she had Tuk in her arms so she remained silent. Her hand was yanked up and Ronal hissed lowly as she saw a five fingered hand.

Neytiri took a step forward, ready to replay the first interaction she had with Ronal. She knew her daughter was smart enough to not say anything nor be a smart mouth but no one was allowed to touch her children.

" We will see what Eywa sees in you."

With that, the Chief and his mate stalked off with Jake and Neytiri following after them. Koänä looked at her siblings with a look of " what the fuck just happened" and she only got shrugs back.

Trítön opened his mouth to speak but his younger sister beat him to it. " I will show you what you've missed!"

Koänä placed Tuk down and Tsireya grabbed her arm gently, dragging her away from the group.

Once she was out of ear shot, Ao'nung turned to the Sully siblings with a smirk.
" Your sister is hot."

Lo'ak's jaw clenched and he pounced forward but Neteyam grabbed him by the tail, holding him in place. Kiri rolled her eyes at the boy. Both brothers glared at Ao'nung as he and Rotxo laughed.

" Ao'nung don't be an ass." Trítön slapped his younger brother's head with an eye roll. Ao'nung swiftly turned to him with a hiss but Trítön raised an eyebrow, unbothered.
" But he is right, your sister is beautiful."

Neteyam was the one to stalk forward with a glare on his face. Lo'ak and Kiri grabbed his arms and mumbled something to him. The siblings walked away with Tuk trailing behind them.

______________________

Koänä sat with Tsireya on a dock and the younger girl had been teaching her their breathing techniques. Koänä was quick to understand and perfect it. Tsireya was very impressed considering her siblings did not seem to be so good at it.

" It is nice having new people around." Tsireya admitted with another bright smile. Koänä knew from the first moment they had been introduced she would love the girl and she was very right.

" Thank you for being so welcoming. I appreciate it and I am sure my siblings did too." The oldest Sully said, a smile of her own making its way on her face. Once she saw the girl's smile falter she knew something had happened. " What is it? Were they rude?"

" No, no!" Tsireya giggled as she waved her arms.
" They were nice. My brother and his friends on the other hand were not. They do not like...new things. Including people."

Koänä nodded, understanding. " I get that. If reef people came to the forest I would be skeptical too."

Tsireya and Koänä forgot about the breathing for a while and they had sat there talking for what seemed like hours. Koänä told the younger girl about the forest and the animals they had there. The gleam in Tsireya's eyes never left, she seemed so interested to listen to what Koänä had to say.

" Tsireya, leave the poor girl alone." Trítön's voice came from beside them and they looked over. Tsireya stuck her tongue out at her brother before standing up.

" It was nice talking to you, Koänä. Thank you for telling me about the forest." And with that she had walked away.

Koänä got up as well and now stood in front of Trítön. The girl smiled at him and he repeated the energy back to her.

" She tends to talk people's ear off." He began but Koänä laughed which made him smile a tiny bit wider.

" I enjoyed it. She is a very sweet girl." Koänä said.

He opened his mouth to speak but Neteyam yelled her name from the beginning of the dock. She looked over to her brother and he waved her over. Koänä looked to Trítön with a bit of a guilty look. He waved her off with a smile.

" Thank you."

Trítön walked her jog to her brother. She jumped on Neteyam's back and they shared a laugh as he carried her off somewhere in the village. Trítön knew one thing for sure about Koänä.

He really wanted to make her laugh again.

______________________

common W when the love interests meet.
honestly trítön and koänä are going to be *chefs kiss* together. i am so excited to write them 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 15.9K 20
๐–จ† เน‹ เก› ๐Ÿฆข โƒ เฃช Ocean Genesis เฃช ใ‡ โ—Œโƒ˜ ื„ ื… [Avatar: The way of water]
35.3K 823 21
"๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’! " ๐‘ฐ ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’… "๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’•" ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ฐ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’†...
224K 8.2K 26
"๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€" "๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜, ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...