YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN, KID Β» GIL...

By -despressos

"You're on your own kid, You always have been." Avonlea Basilio, the daughter of Emily Gilmore's niece, has l... More

CHARACTERS
tiktok
PLAYLIST & RELATIONSHIPS
ONE ➡ AVONLEA IS NOT A GILMORE
TWO ➡ THE PRICES HER FUN LEFT HER PARENTS IN
THREE ➡ ANNE OF AVONLEA
YOU CAME // YOU CALLED
FOUR ➡ MARY'S KEEPER
FIVE ➡ BEING HIS BEST FRIEND
SIX ➡ AVONLEA DUGRAY?
SEVEN ➡ I DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS TOWN
EIGHT ➡

tristin versus tristan

978 15 1
By -despressos

in case anyone wonders why i spell his name "tristin" and not "tristan" here's why!

you can actually find some authors notes in the book where i realize his name isn't spelt "tristan" because that's how i spelt it up until like, a month ago... and i've watched this show since i was 14 and i'm 21 LOL.

but anyways, the IMDB for gilmore girls and for chad all spell it that way, and so do the netflix subtitles (though their show synopsis says tristAn so lol)

i'm going based on IMDB says that's usually more accurate than netflix anyways (they spell layla from all american's name as leila so they're not that trustworthy on name spelling anyways)

i do spell it tristan most times when just talking about the show, but i wanted the book to be accurate and that's why i used the i and not an a.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.5K 19
"It's senior year baby!" They did it. The Gilmore Girls have made it to their senior year at Chilton. After two years of chaos they can finally see t...
1.8K 5 13
Luke didn't find out about April as he did on the show. Here's my take on what might have happened, had he found out about his daughter a couple of y...
210K 7.1K 22
π‹πŽππƒπŽπ π‡π€π˜πƒπ„π has been living with her dad and traveling the world with her grandparents for her entire life. When Christopher decides sh...
4.2K 100 26
Hilary, the twin Gilmore daughter to Rory, finds herself in a new, troubling and confusing relationship after moving from Stars Hollow High to Chilto...