Marionette - MHA

Από Nomie_11

Humans are just like dolls, like a marionette, they can be controlled by strings that pull on their limbs and... Περισσότερα

Class 1-A
Villains and Villains
Dreams of the Night
Limitations
Friendships
An Unexpected Duo
I Need Her
The Puppeteer Meets The Marionette
Fathers and Mothers
Clarity After War
Bonus Chapter: Sick on Valentines
The Marionette
He's Back
Masters and Students
Dad
Promises to Heal
Bakugou Katsuki
Tell Me
Movie Night
Days 1 and 2
Hide and Seek
I'm Not Worth It
Not Guilty
Self Improvements
A Daughter's Love
Short Chapter - What Love Is

Prologue: Yui

908 16 0
Από Nomie_11

TW: CHILD ABUSE!!

"I regret everything."

—--------

"Get down! You're worthless to me!" She screamed, tears running down her face as she shoved the crying girl into the dark aly. "I wish I never had you! 10 years ago- That's- That's the biggest mistake of my life!"

"Your father is dead because of you!" The older woman's boot stomped the girl's face into the dirty pavement. "I can't- I can't believe something like you is related to me!"

She could remember the feeling ever so clearly, the degradation, the insult, the pain. It was hard to forget a childhood being ripped away from under you so quickly. The death of a parent is devastating. The death of a parent who never loved you hurts even more.

"No you don't" She whispered to herself, trying to push her foot off the top of her head where she could feel hot liquid pour down her face and into her eyes, blurring her vision. "You don't regret me."

"What did you say, monster!" The woman dragged the girl's head up to her face, whispering into her ear. "Did you dare challenge me?"

"I said, you don't regret anything! You wanted to make me into the strongest villain possible! But when I messed up that plan, you decided I was a mistake! You don't regret it at all." She lifted up her hand to the woman's face, and quickly brought a sharp fingernail across the older woman's cheekbone, drawing blood.

The woman's face fell, as the younger one smirked.

"You created this monster. You knew what would happen, combining your quirk with dad's. You thought that making a child with a man who can create knives out of his skin would mix well with a quirk that can control people's body movements. You wanted this to happen!" The younger girl's hand shot up towards her mother's body. Knives launched from the palm of her hand, piercing her skin.

"You provoked me to do this! Don't tell me you regret a single thing when the child you created, trained and groomed to be this way is torturing you!"

The older woman's eyes went red, and the girl's body went rigid.

"You dare to betray me once by killing your father, but twice?!" She twisted her hand, and the girl felt her arm snap. Her scream echoed down the empty street. "I. Regret. Everything." She enunciated each and every syllable, making the words drip down her tongue and into the girl's ears, poisoning her young mind.

"You will never be the hero you want to be!" The woman lifted another hand, and the girl felt her other arm pop out of its socket. "Where were the heroes when you were begging to be saved? Where are the heroes now? I'll kill you right here just to prove a point!"

The younger girl bared her teeth, fighting for her arm to regain control. Just a twitch in her finger would be enough to kill her mother if she could find the opening.

"You wouldn't dare kill your prodigy child. What would the League of Villains say when you don't come back with me?" She spit out, every breath she took strained against the familiar power of her mother.

Her finger twitched, and she could feel her mother's pulse under her power.

"I will be the greatest hero you have ever seen." A crack was heard.

"No child will ever have to suffer the way I have!" A snap.

"You should regret having me!" A pop.

"I hate you!" The sound of blood rushing from a snapped neck was heard throughout the dark alleyway. And the girl's body went limp, no longer under control by her mother.

She was a monster, a demon no older than 10, as she sat crying over her mother's body. The grief of losing a parent overwhelmed by the grief of losing control as she sat looking at her hands. At the scars she had created with her own knives.

"Kid, are you ok?" A gruff voice called out from the end of the alley, and she could see a dark silhouette standing. "I-"

She paused, wiping the blood off of her hands.

"I just killed my mom."

—--------------------------

"Nezu?" A knock rang through the empty office, and the man knew he was still working even at this time of night. "It's an emergency."

Shuffling was heard and then the door cracked open.

"Would you like so- Oh!" The short man noticed her hiding behind the taller man. "I didn't know you had a kid? She looks just like you!"

"She's not my kid- that's not important! What's important is I found her in an alleyway after she killed her own mother. If this isn't some serious child abuse I don't know what is."

The short man's eyes widened as he met her bloodshot eyes, she gripped the man's coat tighter and held her breath, preparing for the worst.

"Oh! Well that's not good. Please come in, the hallway is no place to discuss such a heavy matter." The door opened fully, and he gently pushed her back, feeling the hesitation she had about going into the strange place.

There were a few moments of silence, as she sat on the couch, hands folded in front of her so as to not risk her palms turning on. She looked up, eyes swimming in nervousness.

"My dear, what's your name?" The mouse man's soft voice woke her out of her trance.

"Yui Saito." She mumbled to the floor.

"Miss Saito, what a pretty name. My name is Nezu, and I'm sure you know the name of the kind man who rescued you, hm?" He questioned, and her eyes lifted up, flashing between the two men before nodding her head no.

"Aizawa Shoto." He said, nodding his head towards her.

"So, Mr. Aizawa told me that you killed your mom. Why would you do that?"

"She was controlling me. I had no other choice."

Nezu's eyebrows raised, and Aizawa could feel his pulse quicken a little. She could feel it too. His pulse thundered under her fingertips.

"She was controlling you? May I ask, what was her quirk?"

"She was controlling me." Yui nodded, clenching her hand tighter, trying to get rid of Aizawa's pulse on her fingertips. "Our quirk is controlling people's bodies by manipulation of their blood."

Nezu leaned back into his chair. 'This little girl is a villain in the making.' He sighed to himself.

"Is that your only quirk? You seem to be quite conscious of your hands." She sighed, looking down at the little fists balled in her lap.

"No." Yui's hands fell open, revealing the deep scars in her hands, and the open wounds from her previous fight. "I can make knives."

Aizawa's eyes fell, and he could feel her childhood pounding on his skull, begging to be free, and begging to be normal.

"A quirk marriage?" He asked, interrupting Nezu's breath. "I don't know of any heroes who recently were looking for a quirk."

She nodded her head yes, "Not heroes, villains." She grabbed the hem of her tattered shirt. "But I want to be different."

Her eyes met Aizawa's and he could see the determination behind the blood red iris of the young girl.

"I'm assuming we can't call your father to pick you up." Aizawa sighed, knowing where this was going.

"I killed him too." She mumbled, suddenly dropping her head to her hands. "I'm sorry."

"Aizawa, can I talk to you in the hallway?"

—-----------------

"Welcome home, Saito." Aizawa said, the door to his apartment opening to reveal a minimalist design and multitudes of cat houses. A small gray cat coming up and purring at his leg.

"I don't have a room prepared for you so for now you can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the couch." She glanced up towards him, tears brimming in her eyes. A tear fell down her face, and she tried to blink away the more tears threatening to fall.

"I get my own room?" Her words cracked a little and Aizawa could feel his heart break for the girl he had met less that 5 hours ago.

"Of course you get your own room." He smiled a little, and patted her head.

No matter how hard she tried, the tears continued to fall down her cheeks, and she covered her eyes with her hands, trying not to appear weak in front of Aizawa.

He bent down, and hugged her.

"Don't worry. Whatever you've gone through in life, you're safe now. I'm sorry it took us so long to find you."

—-----------------

Yui Saito: Quirk: Generation of Blades and Manipulation of Blood

Created through a quirk marriage arranged by One for All, Yui inherited both of her parent's quirks. Her father can create sharp objects from his palms and soles of his feet at will, and her mother can manipulate the blood in any human or animal's body as long as she can see their blood. Through the quirk marriage, Yui is able to both draw and manipulate blood at will, particularly excelling in close hand-to-hand combat. Drawbacks include deep cuts along her hands and feet from overuse and Anemia due to blood loss and overuse.

--

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself really quick. My name is Nomie, I'm in high school, and I enjoy creative writing in whatever little free time i have. I plan on updating this book every other week on Sunday (although on my AO3 i update every week so bet on that lol)and I would like to make this one rather long. There are triggering topics in this book if you haven't noticed from the TW at the beginning of the chapter and as the characters are minors there will be no smut. anyways, I hope you enjoyed the prologue and i hope you enjoy the rest of the book.
Love, Nomie

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

20.7K 1.2K 23
╰┈➤ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 ━━ ❝I have the power to control those I consider to be of lesser rank than myself; be thankful I don't feel like using it...
808K 26.6K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
193K 6.8K 21
Working as UA's resident therapist and counselor has meant you've seen and had to deal with lots of traumas. Being a student at UA wasn't easy, but n...
71.9K 2.7K 15
If one wants to mix up a bunch of quirks a child is the best option as their growth will help their body accept the change better. WHAT is better for...