𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞...

By user444_4

this is an all of us are dead x reader fan fiction :)) the main love interest is Cheong-san!! "seriously..a... More

Cafeteria
classroom chaos..
science and tears...
broadcasting
survival, music and a kiss
Reunited
messages and an escape
fire on the rooftop
A fight, tears and a failed rescue.
an escape plan
A risky plan.
A sacrifice, tears and another escape
a memorable sacrifice. (ending one)

trapped again

451 5 0
By user444_4

cheong-san leads the way down the stairs, you following close behind with your hands connected.

The group slowly and carefully walks behind in a line, making sure to make no noise that would attract the zombies.

"Careful, careful" Hyo-ryeong whispers to Ji-min.

Cheong-san takes each step with care and you do the same.

"Don't let go of my hand." He whispers to you.

You nod your head and continue walking.

Everybody slowly makes their way down the stairs with caution.

You place your foot down on the last step when all of a sudden you slip on a piece of cloth causing a small yelp to fall out of your mouth as you fall backwards, slamming down on your back. 

Everyone comes to a halt and look around anxiously to see if any zombies are coming.

Cheong-san's hand slips out of yours and he turns around with a look of worry. You look at the zombie that's not too far away with your hand over your mouth making sure it didn't hear anything, but luckily it didn't as it shuffles out of sight slowly.

You remove your hand from your mouth and give a small sigh of relief.

Cheong-san looks at you with worried eyes as he kneels down to help you up. You place your hands in his as helps you stand up.

You stay holding his hands as everyone follows along again.

You all make it to the ground floor and slowly make your way outside in the cold rain.

You all crouch down by a truck, getting ready to crawl underneath it as there's no other way to get around it.

"I'll go first" Dae-su whisper as he rushes over and crawls underneath with Joon-yeong and Wu-jin following behind.

Cheong-san stands up and looks over the truck whilst you sit down on the ground catching your breath you never knew you were holding.

"Is that you, mom?" He whispers loud enough for you to hear it.

You slowly stand up beside Cheong-san and look ahead at the zombie that's standing on the other side of the truck.

His mom.

You gently put your hand on Cheong-sans shoulder.

Cheong-san starts to climb onto the truck to go to the other side but you quickly pull him back down, meanwhile Dae-su and the others make it to the other side of the truck.

"What the hell?!" Dae-su exclaims as he sees the zombie, "there's another zombie here!"

Dae-su kicks Cheong-sans mom to the ground and Cheong-san slowly stands up to see what's happening.

Joon-yeong crawls out from under the car and joins dae-su in hitting and pushing away cheong-sans mom who is now a zombie.

"Stop it." Cheong-san mumbles

"I said stop that!" Cheong-san screams as he climbs onto the truck and rushes to push Dae-su and Joon-yeong away from hitting the zombie who he once knew as his mom.

Cheong-san pushes Dae-su to the ground and starts punching him in the face aggressively.

"You asshole!!" he yells as he continues to punch Dae-su.

Wu-jin comes over and helps Joon-yeong hit the zombie as she starts to stand up again.

Cheong-san finally gets away from Dae-su.

"Stop it!" He yells running over to the two boys but Su-hyeok rushes over to hold him back.

"Get off me!" He screams, "Get the fuck off me!"

You run over and help Su-hyeok hold Cheong-san back with silent tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Mom!" He yells as he starts to sob.

Wu-jin and Joon-yeong freeze in place realising what Cheong-san just said.

Cheong-san falls to the floor slowly as sobs escape his mouth leaving you and Su-hyeok standing there whilst you exchange saddened looks.

"Hurry" Nam-ra says as she spots zombies coming your way.

"Run!" Su-hyeok informs to the group

"Hey, let's go!" Wu-jin yells

Everyone starts to run off leaving you, Nam-ra and Su-hyeok behind with Cheong-san trying to get him to leave.

"Let's go, cheong-san." You say desperately helping him stand up as Su-hyeok assists. 

"Pull yourself together man!" Su-hyeok says

"Cheong-san please. Come with us." You plead

"Let's go." Su-hyeok follows along after

You hug onto Cheong-san's arm as you pull him along to follow the others and whilst Su-hyeok runs alongside Nam-ra.

Cheong-san looks over his shoulder.

"Mom!!" He cries out.

You all eventually catch up to the group and you all run towards the auditorium.

You all go through the doors of the dark auditorium and stand there catching your breaths. Wu-jin and Hyo-ryeong follow shortly after with four other people you've never seen before, besides Wu-jins sister.

Nam-ra stops suddenly and stares into what you all thought was an empty room.

"What's wrong, Nam-ra?" You ask from behind.

"Run." She replies.

A lightning strike lights up the room and reveals all the zombies in sports uniforms.

"Run!" Su-hyeok yells.

Wu-jin's sister, Ha-ri, runs over to the door to where the sports equipment is stored and opens it.

"Over here!" She says as she rushes everyone to go inside.

Everyone quickly rushes into the room. You and Cheong-san go near the back and you can hear screams coming from outside.

"No!" a girl screams

After a couple of seconds the two seniors and Wu-jin rush into the room with Su-hyeok and slam the door.

the senior you learn to know as Mi-jin sits on the floor and cries for a bit as Ha-ri sits there silently, comforting her.

Dae-su walks over to cheong-san silently.

"Hey...cheong-san, I'm...so sorry." He apologises, "I didn't know she was your mom. I'm sorry."

Cheong-san doesn't reply and instead falls to the ground sobbing.

You look at Dae-su with sad eyes and nod a little as you know he's feeling incredibly guilty.

You carefully sit down next to Cheong-san and wrap your arms around hm, embracing him into a warm hug.

"I'm sorry" You whisper as he sobs into your shoulder.

***

You lift your head slowly from Cheong-san's shoulder as the sun shines into the room.

You look at Cheong-san and he looks back, giving a small smile in which you return.

Cheong-san glances a way for a second and sighs.

"I thought about it all night long. How do I live? What do I do?" He says grievously.

"Why don't we talk about this later? Tomorrow or the day after. Or next week, maybe." You reply, "Let's get out of here and eat some food, aand shower first, okay? We'll talk about it then."

He looks at you with gentle eyes and nods his head.

"Whatever happens...don't give up. Okay? " You continue.

"Okay" He nods his head.

"Never." You say as he turns his head to look at you.

He nods, "You too."

You nod, "mhm. It'll be okay."

He looks away for a second and then his eyes wander down to your waist as he suddenly remembers about your injury.

As he eyes your cardigan soaked with blood wrapped around your waist his eyes widen at the deep shade of red. his eyes travel back up to your beautiful face that has a soft, gentle expression planted on it.

"Hey, y/n?" He asks with worry.

You turn your head to look at him.

"What is it?" You ask ever so softly.

"Is your waist actually okay?" He asks with genuine concern laced through his tone.

You look down at your waist and eye the same blood soaked cardigan you saw on the roof, except this time it seems to be a deeper shade of red.

You sigh. Were you actually okay?

"Yes." You lie, "I'm sure it'll be fine." You force a smile.

Cheong-san studies your expression and frowns.

"We need to get rid of your cardigan and replace it with something else." He explains.

You nod knowing you can't convince him to do anything otherwise.

You sit there watching as Cheong-san quietly wanders around the room looking for any sort of material to use.

Cheong-san soon returns holding a brand new gym shirt he found stashed away in a cupboard.

"This should work." He says.

You nod your head and begin to unwrap the blood soaked cardigan from around your wound.

You eye the wound with widen eyes as it was much deeper than you thought, you guess being on the roof under the night sky wasn't much help in seeing the true reality of what your injury was.

You look up at Cheong-san and see the fear painted on his face as he's just now noticed how deep the gash actually is too.

"Fuck." He whispers.

You sigh.

"Let's just...." You think for a second.

"We can rewrap it and check on it again, it'll be fine. We'll be out of here soon." You try your best to reassure him as you're also trying to reassure your own worries that cloud your mind.

"yeah, good idea." He gives a small smile.

Cheong-san rips the gym shirt as quietly as he can to try not disturb the others.

You flinch slightly as the clean material touches your bloody wound.

"You okay?" Cheong-san asks worriedly, stopping the wrapping to make sure you're okay.

"Yeah, don't worry." You smile reassuringly as he nods and continues to rewrap your wound.

Not even a minute after he rewraps it, you start to see spots of blood seep through the eggshell white shirt.

You sigh and look at the ripped shirt on the floor next to you both.

"I think we're going to have to keep that." You mumble.

"yeah.." cheong-san mumbles alongside you.

"Cheong-san, what if I bleed out?" You whisper.

He sits there for a second.

"You won't." He responds firmly.

"But what if-"

"You won't." He cuts you off.

You nod your head but the worry still sits in the back of your mind.

***

You look up at Nam-ra staring at the small window high on the wall.

"What is it?" You question.

"Do you see something?" Su-hyeok asks.

Everyone turns to look at Nam-ra, curiosity filling their minds.

"The smell is stronger." She replies

Dae-su takes a big sniff in the air, and the sniffs himself.

You watch, wondering what he's doing.

"I can't really smell anything." He says after a minute.

You hold in your chuckle.

"I think they're all coming this way. The smell is really strong." Nam-ra turns around to face the group.

"Doesn't matter. We're all trapped in here for good now. And there's no way out." Joon-yeong speaks up, saying what everyone is thinking.

"please don't say that." Hyo-ryeong replies.

"So don't. I think we're done." He carries on.

You sigh, feeling defeated yet again as you all are trapped again.

Word count: 1700 words.

...hey. It's been a while lol, sorry for taking such a long break! I lowkey feel like i have writers block and just 0 motivation. But as promised, here's the chapter! I hope you're all enjoying my book :) Thanks for reading! A new chapter out soon after this xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 190 56
It all started with a normal day at school until an outbreak of zombies.... Will you survive? Will the people you love survive? Will anybody survive...
60.6K 1.6K 26
When a zombie virus breaks out at school, who else to turn to save you but your crush. THIS HAS SOME OF MY OWN IDEAS SO IT DOESNT FOLLOW THE PLOT AFT...
478K 26.1K 50
Lee Su-hyeok x OC Jang Wu-jin x OC In which Choi Minra, a high school students from Hyosan High School found herself in the ground zero, fighting bet...
19.6K 458 27
Choi Ah-lam has always admired Oh Joon-yeong. Today she was looking forward to seeing him at school, but soon enough it turned into a terrifying day...