A fight, tears and a failed rescue.

you hear the sound of Gwi-nams knife scraping against the concrete wall as he pulls himself over.

"well, if it isn't the two people i wanted to see" he smirks.

"how does he never die?" You mumble.

Everyone else in the group stands up in fear.

Cheong-san runs towards Gwi-nam and Gwi-nam sprints towards Cheong-san, throwing him onto the ground and pushing his thumb into his eye.

"Give me your eye asshole." He says licking the blood from his lips.

"Cheong-san!" You scream.

You run over and grip onto Gwi-nams arm, tugging as hard as you can to pull him off Cheong-san but no matter how hard you pull he doesn't budge.

"Get off him you prick!" You scream at Gwi-nam picking your leg off the ground to kick him but he grabs it and throws you aggressively away from him.

Su-hyeok kicks Gwi-nam off of Cheong-san. Cheong-san lies on the ground catching his breath.

Su-hyeok attempts to punch Gwi-nam but Gwi-nam dodges and throws Su-hyeok against the ledge and walks over to you.

You stand up breathing heavily, staring Gwi-nam right in the eye. Gwi-nam stops in front of you, twirling his knife around in his left hand.

"Why are you such a terrible person?" You genuinely ask the boy.

"Why aren't you?" He says before attempting to swing his knife at you but you duck.

You punch him in the stomach, but surprise surprise nothing happens.

"How do you never get hurt?" You mutter quietly

he swings his knife again and you keep dodging, stumbling backwards due to how fast he keeps swinging it over you.

Gwi-nam pushes you to the ground and kneels over you.

"Are you ready to die?" Gwi-nam asks laughing hysterically.

"Y/n!" Cheong-san screams your name and starts running over to you but Gwi-nam kicks him away, winding him.

Gwi-nam holds up his knife in the air and attempts to stab you but you quickly roll out of the way. you attempt to crawl away but he grabs your ankle and pulls you back towards him.

"fuck!" you scream with rage, "just stop! just leave us all alone please." you plead for you and your friends lives.

"where's the fun in that?" Gwi-man laughs.

Gwi-nam throws you over onto your back and kneels down over you again.

"I'll ask again, are you ready to die?" Gwi-nam smirks.

You kick and push but Gwi-nam has the upperhand.

Gwi-nam cuts the right side of your waist with the knife, leaving a deep, wide cut. A gut wrenching scream escaped your soft lips. Gwi-nam decides that isn't enough as he slaps your face.