My Alpha, My Love

By blackveilmaiden

Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when... More

Chapter 1 Leaving
Chapter 2 New Life
Chapter 3 Regret
Chapter 5 Payback
Chapter 6 Realization
Chapter 7 Part One-Damaged
Chapter 7 Part Two-Damaged
Chapter 8 Halloween
Chapter 9 Dreams
Chapter 10 Announcement
Chapter 11 Cat and Mouse
Chapter 12 Work
Chapter 13 Heat
Chapter 14 Anger
Chapter 15 Confrontation
Chapter 16 The Date
Chapter 17 Wow
Chapter 18 Panic
Chapter 19 Miracle
Chapter 20 Vengeance
Chapter 21 The Nursery
Chapter 22 Marked
Chapter 23 War
Chapter 24 Clean Bill Of Health
Chapter 25 Kidnapped
Chapter 26 Threat
Chapter 27 Assault
Chapter 28 Rescue Mission
Chapter 29 Time Heals All Wounds
Chapter 30 Time
Chapter 31 Compromise
Chapter 32 Just The Beginning
Chapter 33 P.S. I Love You
Chapter 34 Reunited
Chapter 35 Completed Bond
Chapter 36 The Witch and The Vampire
Chapter 37 No Sleep
Chapter 38 The Last Leaf
Chapter 39 Battle
Chapter 40 Epilogue

Chapter 4 Mysteries

219 4 0
By blackveilmaiden

Jason P.O.V

     I watched as she walked out the door. I pushed her warning to the back of my mind. It seemed like an empty threat. She was just angry right now and I couldn't blame her, and there was still more pain for her to go through. With my mark, she would feel pain every time I was physically with my mate and then she would feel the pain as I marked my mate and her and we lost our connection. Until then I would have to put up a wall so she couldn't be in my head. I stood up and walked to my office knowing what I had to do I had to convince Cody to let me back on his land. I had to make things right with her or neither of us would ever truly be happy being apart. I picked up the phone slowly dialing his number.

     "What do you want?" It came out as a growl.

     "Cody please listen to me. I'm sorry!"

     "Sorry doesn't fix my little sisters heart and it's not my forgiveness you need." With that, I heard the dial tone.

     I slammed the phone down. I couldn't even be mad at him because he was right. If anything i was mad at myself This is all my fault. If he wouldn't listen to me there was only one thing I could do. I would have to go see her without Cody's permission. I was going crazy thinking about what she was going through right now because of what I had done. I rubbed my hands over my face and went to my room to get ready and go see my mate and hope to the goddess that she forgave me.
------------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V

     I looked up as Amanda stormed in, a furious look on her face, "It's all fucked up everything's ruined! What the fuck are we going to do?!"

     "Calm down what are you talking about?"

     "Jason? The one who I was supposed to be with, the one I gave you insight on in exchange that he would think I was his mate forever? He found his true mate and kicked me out."

     "We have all the Intel we need. You've been there 5 years don't worry about it."

     "What about me? I loved him! I want him back! You owe me! Make your witch cast another spell. I don't care what it is but he is mine and I want him back!"

     I instantly walked over to comfort her, "Of course darling. I will do everything I can. I will do something that will tie him to you forever whether he likes it or not."

     She slapped my hands away ,"You fucking better."

      I watched as she left the room. She wanted to be with him even knowing I'm her true mate, but what she didn't know is she was giving me all of his weaknesses so I would someday be able to take him down and be with her. Now she had just given me his biggest weakness, his true mate. With her around I had something better planned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 0 7
Finding my mate or in my case I just mates was supposed to bring me happiness and peace but then I found them and all I see for my future is sadness...
172K 5.1K 30
(Warning I wrote this when I was 12/13) My mate is the Alpha the only problem is I'm human. I've just escaped from my dad that abused me and moved to...
1.5M 30K 38
He was my mate, my other half. I was happy at first but like all good things, it must come to an end. Seeing it with my own eyes wasn't the worst par...
4.1M 71.7K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...