y/n afton

By Skylar-APerson

yes a actually y/n fanfic that isn't shiping. Pls don't ship the characters Why are people reading this!? ●... More

character list
chapter 0.5
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
1k and 2k!!??
random but funny thingys that probably happened
RTTPH pt 1
RTTPH part 2 of 1

RTTPH if CC died first

337 8 10
By Skylar-APerson

(</1983\>)
Ages
Michael 14
Evan 7/8
Elizabeth 7/8
Y/N 4
446 words

Y/N pov

5

days before the
party.

"But why?" I said to Mom asking. Mom was taking Elizabeth somewhere for the week I was upset about it cause that means Elizabeth would miss the party.

"Hey don't worry we will be back right after Evans party. Okay?" She said trying to atleast sort of convince her daughter.

"You better!" I mumbled while hugging mom before I let go she started to call Elizabeth so I could leave soon. I just sat down at the couch waiting to say bye to lizzy.

"Coming!" Lizzy could be heard as she left her room. As soon as I saw her I ran to her.

"I'm going to miss you!" I whispered yelled. She looked at Y/N for a minute before hugging back for a minute before pulling out of the hug with Y/N.

"I'll be back before you know it!" She said excited. "I have to go now. Bye Y/N" She said before quickly heading towards the door and falling mom.

"Bye lizzy!" I yelled back. Then the door shut and the subtle sound of locking followed but it sounds like there was two different doors being locked?

Thus had confused me for a second so I looked around to see if any other doors where locked. Then Mike entered the room. "Mike! Where were you? Lizzy and mom already left! You missed them!" I said to him concerned on if he said bye to them.

Mike was wearing his mask so his face was un seeable. "I already said bye to lizzy a bit before she came down so don't worry about it" He said happily to Y/N. "Now let's go watch TV for now I have a feeling that evan ain't coming out of his room Anytime soon!" He said a bit weirdly will he talked about CC but that's what usually happens on Saturdays anyways.

With CC in his room doing something probably sleeping Mike puts on a TV on something I usually watch then he will leave and come back before lunch! No idea what he dose but he seems to had fun!

"Oh! Can I watch the show with the big brid?" I asked siting down on the couch where I can see the TV. Mike garbed the remote and truns it on before talking.

"Don't tell dad but I'll be back in a hour or so okay?" He said seeming excited about where ever he was going.

"Okey doki! By Mikey!" I said turning on the couch to see him.

"Cya Y/N!" He said unlocking the front door heading out and forgetting to lock it behind himself but he also forgot to bring to key so luckily he didn't lock it.
Now time to watch the show!

Tomorrow is another day!

(For those who forgot in this minegame CC is locked in his room. For this book it's so he doesn't tell on Mike leavening them alone which CC is unaware of. Also for those who somehow don't know the show is sesame street which had start to air in 1969 or 1968 one of the two. And yes I made sure that there was a episode which aired in 1983)

4

Days before the
Party.

Tomorrow is another day.

(Absolutely nothing interesting happened for Y/N they were brought by thier dad to fredbears, they wouldn't be seen in the mingame for the next day either but I have a liltle thing planned)

3
Days before the
party.

It was loud but, when wasn't it? Especially at a place like fredbears? Thought it is a school day for most children? Mabye not cause It's not that much quiter though.

It might of been the noice or me being more focused on the arcade game. But I swear it got more quieter? It's almost as if something blocking it? Or mabye someone-

"Y/N? Where are yo- Oh! There you are! It's time to go home." Mike said suddenly makeing me jump and lose my game! I was about to beat my high score too! I turn to see mike leaning on the entrance to the liltle arcade area which, was just a gap between a arcade wall. There's a line of arcades on the wall and then another above that and one final wall up on the other. But it wasn't a big wall. It only fit 6 arcades with only 8 others. But they weren't the main attraction anyways so who cares?.

"Coming!" I said heading towards Mike. When we made it to the doors I realized CC wasn't following us like usual. "Um Mike?" I said pulling his arm, he turns his head slightly towards me in questionly manor.
"You know C.C not following us right?" I said slightly worried about Evan.

"Oh ya! He wanted to stay behind with dad for today!" He said just sounding like he was lying. But it's not like he would actually tell me why now. He dose this every so often and leaves CC there. Asking Mike gets me nowhere so it's better to just say okay right?

"Oh okay then" I said walking beside Mike. We walked in silence the rest of the way.

Tomorrow is another day..!

(I'm sure it's obvious what happened)
(For those who know this is the part I accidentally hit publish while writing)

2

Days before the
Party.

"Ya I was right your over here again." Said Mike boredly coming over to see the game. Which he has made me lose MULTIPLE TIMES!

"Mikey!!" I half cried and yelled at him. "You made me lose Again!" I cired to him honesty upset about this. I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEATING MY RECORD TOO!!

"It's only level 15? What's your big deal?" He said in a way which sounds like he's trying mock me.

"And Do you know how hard this game is? Especially given the fact I can barely see the screem??" I cired out to my sibling.

He seems to just stare at the arcade game them back to me over and over for a solid minute seemed he just used the last bit of intelligence to questioning how Y/N was able to play a mechanism where she is barely able to see the screem. "What...? How..??? You know what fuck it! It's time to go home anyway!" He said starting to smile at the last part and garbed my hand to start heading home.

Tomorrow is another day...

(This was basically me actually remember how short a four year old is usually so I decided to throw it in since I didn't know what else to put here. Also yes I accidentally published again here I'm so fucking sorry 🙏)

1

Days before the
Party.

"Hey dad?" I said just geting down to father's basement.

"Yes, Y/N?" He said after a minute or two a bit annoyed by me interrupting but it was important.

"I don't think you noticed but Evan isn't here. Mike told me you were going to bring him home..." I said to him look at him with my hands infornt of me.

Dad looked mad probably at Mike for leaving CC. "Thank  you for telling me Y/N! I will go get him, now go back upstairs please." He said giving a (very much forced) smile to me.

"Okay dad!" I said heading back up the stairs to head to my room which is on the second floor with Mike's, Dad and mom's rooms.

Tomorrow is another day..?

(CC is locked in the parts room in this mingame so yes Y/N looked for him a bit but couldn't find him and had to leave with out him again. Also if anyone notices I actually have manged to have Y/N not appeare in the mingames time frame which for me is a win)

0

Days before the
Party.

   I was just eating a piece of pizza when everyone suddenly went quite for a second where only a set if 4 laughs could be heard until a few adults seems to shout at them.

I let curiosity take over so I walked towards the sounds to see who I expected. Mike and his firends. It took me a minute to see CC screaming for help while being stuck in ferdbears mouth-

*chomp*

I looked at my brother. What was that sound? Why is CC leaking red stuff? why is there sirens like last time? Why did CC go asleep? Why is Mike crying.? Why's CC fredbear plush in my arms..? When did I pick it up?

Why is everyone so panicked? Am I missing something here? Why is people taking CC away?! Why dose everyone sound like radio static?! Why is the plushie looking at me like that like its trying to say something.?!

What's dad trying to say to me? I can't hear him but I think he's trying to guide me to the car again. Is it really that loud?

Tomorrow isn̴͖͌'̸͉̜̖͋̂̔̚ͅt̴̢̛̞̱̗͛ another day....

(1523 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
954K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC