DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

131-134

310 5 0
By naxvida

Episode 131

'I Like Waiting', performed by the participants in 'Azusa', has been a stage that has been steadily gaining views to this day with its unique oriental and vague atmosphere.

Of course, besides this song, Testa had quite a few successful team battle stages.

Of course, opinions about the stage they wanted to try again came out in various ways while they were preparing for the concert.

-Anyway, the hero concept seems to be the most appropriate to scale up for concerts!

-To the new, new world... Everything, if I do it again, I think I'll do better... !

-vampire! i want to do it!

-Guys, do you have any thoughts of wanting to sing V-tic sunbae's song? I think it's possible now... ... .

-... Calm down, brother.

However, most of them dropped out at the discussion stage. Because the staff has changed too much.

If we didn't do it right, we could have given the pod of 'stealing the song from the dropouts'.

However, this song, which was actively pushed by Sejin Keun, did not have such anxiety elements.

-Haha, our members are still here, so what~

Except for Gold 1, all team members of Moon Rabbit successfully debuted as testers.

In addition, Gold 1, who will be debuting soon, even willingly left permission via text message on the premise that they would use it at their own concert as well.

In that way, Testa was able to prepare for the stage with excitement.

And now.

Seven people wearing dark robes appeared on the stage.

The sound of the bill rang.

Ugh-. Woo woo woo-. Woo-woo-woo-.

A graceful and melancholy sound.

It was a sound that everyone in the audience had heard at least once.

At that moment, a person gracefully turned back. And she spurred upside down into the air, the hem of her scroll fluttering.

The stretched, eerie line leaped higher than before before falling forward.

A splendid golden gongryongpo pattern shone on the fluttering ultramarine blue scroll.

"... ... !"

The audience did not understand the situation for a while, but started screaming the moment the detail of the rabbit mask was caught on the screen.

"Ouch!"

"crazy!!"

Following the fun party, the nostalgic rabbit appeared.

Even lavishly dressed.

-Every street corner waiting for you

I am always excited

A colorful jade pacifier swayed under the rabbit mask that the members flipped over.

The details of the clothes, which were more dazzling than Azusa, made beautiful circles and sparkles whenever the tall figures moved.

And Testa brought the strange atmosphere of the time and even the slightly inhumane group dance intact.

No, on the contrary, it became more intense.

-I like waiting

my wait is long

Because it's always fun

Thanks to the increase in the number of people, the choreography of the chorus became even more grandiose in formation and overall movement.

- When this wait is over

I know you will meet

My heart is already bright

Park Moon-dae clearly digested the high notes of the chorus. On that face captured on the screen, the glitter of the unit stage was still slightly visible.

And the 2nd verse, which was cut due to the performance time issue during <Azusa>, continued without being cut this time.

The new members of the Moon Rabbit sang new verses.

-Every moment that flows again

my focus is on you

Cha Yoo-jin grinned and made a splendid movement with a light foot motion. She took the choreography to the end of the scroll.

-It doesn't matter if you pass by

Because I already know

The moon rabbits expressed the stage as if they were overwhelmed and did not know what to do, and the audience was equally contagious and enjoyed the stage while grunting.

The venue was heated with joy and joy.

And the approaching bridge part.

-You've been waiting for me too

Talking, vivid sense of deja vu

The moon rabbits ran to the protruding stage and digested the verse, which felt the sweet sensuality.

While holding the fan he took out from the inside of the scroll.

"Aaaagh!"

"Ugh!"

The screams heard from the surrounding stands were terrifying.

After the choreography of sweeping the floor with the whole body and lowering the rolls, they were now wearing shirts.

Glittering string trinkets dangled from the white shirt tied with a sash.

And the end of the final chorus finally came.

As if waiting with excitement for someone again, the choreography with humming and moving feet continued happily.

-Hum hu hu hum- huhu

DDu-ru Du-ru Du Du

The audience responded excitedly by singing along to the humming.

Dou-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo~

It was a chorus of honest pronunciation without a mistake.

In an unexpectedly cute situation, the moon rabbits ended the stage with a bigger smile than they had planned.

-wait for me

Even the last verse of Big Sejin came out in unison.

Keun Se-jin smiled and crossed his arms, resting his pick head on the trunk of a huge tree protruding from the protruding stage.

Even after the stage went dark, the cheers continued.

Wow!!

It was the timing to herald a new stage, with the development of the VCR continuing. People were excited about the lingering effects of the previous stage and looked forward to the next stage.

But even after a few seconds, the stage was just blackout.

Some of the cheering spectators soon began to raise their questionable voices.

"Well?"

"Huh??"

"what?"

Right before people start to stir up, wondering if it was a stage accident.

Suddenly the lights returned to the stage.

pick.

It was just one huge spotlight.

The beam of light is on the protruding stage... It was illuminating a huge stump!

"... !!"

It was where the tree used to be. However, as if the torso had been torn off, the whole stomach had disappeared, leaving only the stump.

And on that stump... Two dark-haired people sat down with their heads bowed.

"... ?!"

A slow solo string instrument flowed. The two slowly lifted their heads.

The face was completely covered by the rabbit mask.

However, the head part of the mask was partially damaged, and paint flowed from that part.

"... ... ."

The song began in front of a large number of audiences who had become quiet in an unusual atmosphere.

-Je te donne des fleurs que... .

On the accompaniment of a chanson that has become somewhat bizarre due to the extreme control of the pitch.

The third unit stage started without notice.

* * *

"Hey, aren't Chungwoo hyung and Rabin really amazing?"

down the stage again.

Big Se-jin got help from people and hurriedly changed clothes while talking.

"Why all of a sudden."

"Why, right now, without any choreography, you're just playing with your own arrangement and voice. look at the guts It's so cool~"

It was a compliment from those who were out of nowhere while they were busy breathing.

'What are you thinking?'

But when I turned my head, I saw a behind-the-scenes camera.

'Also.'

I see. He's a really consistent guy. I replied in admiration.

"Well, yes."

Like I said, Ryu Chung-woo probably even thought of the risk of the characteristic of an 'idol concert'.

However, Kim Rae-bin probably didn't have to have the guts.

'I think the arrangement came out well and the live performance was good, so I thought what was the problem.'

And the arrangement came out really well.

The classic chanson that came out a few decades ago was broken and recombined to turn it into an indie style that is popular on music charts.

If a concert album comes out, it will probably be the best.

Big Sejin smiled at my agreement.

"Is not it? Oh, and of course, Mundae's guts were amazing too. The ribbon headband was amazing~"

"... ... uh, yes."

There is a camera next to it. let's not forget

"Moondaemundae, don't you have anything to say to me? Did you see Cowboy?"

"Oh, that was great."

"Do it again with a more heartfelt feeling~"

I ignored the bullshit and listened to the sound coming from the stage.

... A bright riff melody that sticks well to the ear, placed on top of a gloomy beat.

-... wounds that do not heal

Tears harden like scabs

Leaving traces down there...

And I heard rap.

This is because the development of the song without the iconic introduction and chorus was entrusted to rap.

It's a composition that people are familiar with, so it will stick to their ears better.

However, I wondered if the magical power of the song, which only pushes through rap, vocals, and atmosphere, would have worked at the concert.

'I think the atmosphere will play a part.'

I decided to use the set and lighting on the stage like a play to give a strong narrative.

And on the screen, the meaning of the lyrics of the chanson would have appeared black like splashing ink.

- to you dear

I'm giving you flowers

today is a special day

Laughter abounds in the streets

- insignificant moments

piled up like dust

shines like a jewel

I still feel your breath

The lyrics, which would have been fresh in the original song, met with the gloomy beat and rap, and came with a different feel.

'I must have a strong impression.'

And thanks to those lyrics, in fact, in the first draft of the setlist we made, the next song was decided unanimously.

It was decided to carry on the title of the new album.

'The context of the lyrics was similar.'

I think it was a good composition for the build-up.

However, the company rejected it. It was a matter of stamina and time.

-I think Mr. Rabin and Mr. Chung-woo will collapse?!

- If you do this in a row, I think you will make a mistake while changing clothes. It can be fatal on the new song public stage, so wouldn't it be better to avoid it as much as possible?

Each and every one of these words fit like a gem, so I kept my mouth shut and agreed.

So a short talk and audience communication were added, but I wonder if the atmosphere will live up even if I talk after that song... I don't know.

'I think it would be appropriate to have a talk after an exciting or lyrical song.'

I couldn't help it with the composition because the song pool was small, but it was a bit disappointing.

I clicked my tongue, finished my costume and hair maintenance, and moved down the hallway. And soon after, those who finished the third unit stage joined.

"Oh oh... ."

"Did you like it?"

"yes. It was even better than I thought."

"I think I expressed everything I wanted to show you well!"

The faces that answered were bright. The response seems to have been very good.

'The shouts were long.'

Without any anxiety factor, the concert was going smoothly.

"Go up! Be careful where you sit!"

"Yes!"

We were seated side by side in seven chairs and lifted to center stage.

In front of my eyes, countless lights that filled the huge space shimmered and rippled.

waaaaaa

The cheers were like the sound of light.

'... This is no joke.'

I did a little less when I had to perform, but my head was dizzy to sit here with my mind sober.

If you think that over 10,000 people are sitting here, at every light... No, let's stop.

'It's difficult to even proceed with the script.'

I confirmed that Ryu Cheng-wu, who was about to start the first talk, lifted the microphone.

[Nice to see you again, everyone! Are you enjoying the show? Was our unit stage okay?]

[Ohh~ hyung, can you hear me? Everyone is enjoying it, they said it was so good!]

[really good!]

I also put my mouth on the mic.

[Which stage did you like best?]

All kinds of words rushed here and there like a tide.

entire!

I like it all!

rabbit!

wire!!

Moondae stage~!

Those expressions without a sharp word rang in my ears.

"... ... ."

For a moment, I inadvertently shut up. ... ... The prepared answer came a beat late.

[...] I liked everything too.]

[Ah, I was completely moved by Moondae]

[I am impressed too!]

[This is rarer than you think, folks.]

After a moment of light teasing, the proceedings continued.

[Now, then... 〈What I want to say to Testa〉 Corner begins!]

And it was the moment when I was about to enter the full-fledged content with the prepared questions.

Suddenly, the lights around the stage went dark.

"... ?"

It was unexpected.

I met eyes with the slightly embarrassed members.

'what?'

'Is it an accident?'

At that moment, light suddenly poured from behind.

It was the light coming from the screen.

As I reflexively turned my head, an unexpected video was playing on the screen.

... It was Testa's debut showcase.

[My singer came like magic]

[thanks! I love you!]

With subtitles, the video continued to flow.

Activities from the past nine months appeared on the screen over time. From the first airwave stage to the year-end stage, Testa dressed in all sorts of costumes passed through the cut.

And the screen went back to the audience.

Suddenly, people were holding the same light purple cloth in their hands.

that's... ... It was a slogan.

On the huge screen, that phrase came up clearly.

[Sent to Testa]

[Lover's Paper Airplane]

And the accompaniment of a song I already knew suddenly started to flow.

... <The magic is you>.

It was Testa's first fan song.

I feel good today like

good things are going to happen

In the blink of an eye, the concert hall was filled with countless sounds.

everything will be fine with you

It's unfamiliar, but somehow it'll be nice

It was the singing voice of ten thousand people.

Numerous voices formed a grain, pouring down from all directions like shooting stars along with lights.

I was out of breath, choked.

Episode 132

It wasn't even the first sight.

Isn't it rare for fans to give an event to a singer at a concert?

I've seen it every time I've been asked for data three or four times.

I have never felt any particular excitement.

It's just that many people don't get paid, but it was just amazing that they did it at the right timing.

But this... ... It was a completely different experience for me to be the target.

Was it possible to realize that those countless lights that swayed were each and every one of a person's heart?

This overwhelming feeling of sharing is felt not from outsiders, but from the center.

... I don't know what to say, what to say

"... ... ."

Meanwhile, the singing continued.

it was my part

Even if nothing doesn't change

The magic of this moment

Maybe it's YOU

A thrill I could never have imagined ran all the way to my toes, as if hot water had been poured over the top of my head.

"... Hueup."

I hurriedly lowered my head. It got better once it disappeared from sight.

But at the same time, I raised my head and wanted to see more.

'... ... It's a mess.'

It was absurd.

In my ears I could still hear the incessant singing.

I feel good today like

good things are going to happen

Besides, they were calling other guys to join them.

The first was a big wave.

"... If it's you, everything will be fine~"

It must have been quite touching, I could very well hear the trembling voice of each person singing his part.

"Li, LIFE is strange, lightly... ."

Raebin Kim's sniffling rap part continued.

And soon my part came.

'... I'll turn around.'

I picked up the mic once.

"... ... look at me."

... One piece was blown through the barrel. Words entered late do not lead properly.

'Damn it.'

I gritted my teeth.

As the silence lengthened, it was strange, but finally, his gaze poured out.

"... Mundae?"

"What, is it Mundae?"

"Are you crying?"

Suddenly, several hands shook my shoulders and tapped the back of my neck and back. Embarrassed exclamations were mixed among the voices of the fans who were singing.

'... Oh My God.'

I pressed the area around my eye with one hand.

Then he raised his head and looked around as calmly as possible.

Most of the members had tears in their eyes.

However, even if there are those who cry or grumble, those who shed tears... There was no

Even Bae Se-jin doesn't cry like this.

'Such a fucking foot.'

Now this is just me... Am I the only one who became a weirdo?

"Oh my gosh."

"This is Moondae."

The gathered guys laughed a few times, but fortunately started crying in earnest. It was clear that these guys were also holding back.

"... ... Let's do well."

Drunk with the atmosphere, they hugged me from the top of my head and from my shoulders. It was hot.

I don't know if the hugging is suffocating, or if this situation itself is suffocating.

oh my god

don't cry

It's fine

While the interlude was playing, all sorts of shouts came into my ears instead of singing.

"Ugh."

The hug broke, and Sejin, who had returned from running somewhere, held a cloth in front of his face.

Without thinking, I grabbed it and pressed it to my face.

I saw indigo letters on a light purple background.

... It's a slogan.

Someone threw it onto the stage.

'driving me crazy.'

I just buried my face. It would have been just plain funny.

Someone stroked his hair roughly.

"great job."

Before the interlude was over, the members walked out to the front of the stage. Then, while holding hands side by side, they bowed their heads in greeting.

Instead of singing, shouts rang in my head.

I staggered and picked up the microphone.

"... Yes, the magic is you."

Fortunately, the last verse somehow sang.

After the fan event wearing the mask of talk was over, he barely managed to say a few words before coming down the stage.

Only then did I stop weaving.

'... It should have been like this five minutes ago.'

It was absurd.

I never dreamed that the situation in which I cried for the first time in nearly 7 years would be live in front of a camera with 13,000 people.

'... Shouldn't have avoided social media monitoring.'

It would have been better if I had known in advance, but since the concert was right around the corner, we all agreed to not look at the Internet for about a week so as not to be influenced.

I didn't do activities that required special monitoring, so I thought it would be okay.

'In the meantime, this... I never thought things would go under the water.'

There will never be such a useless Internet detox in my life.

I almost crumpled the slogan in my hand, but I managed to hold it in and folded it up and put it on a nearby chair.

"Hey, you really didn't expect it. He didn't cry even after winning first place."

"... ... ."

"As expected, he was born to become an idol. Crying only in front of fan love... kya."

"stop."

When he came down to the topic of sobbing, he only shook his mouth. Big Sejin laughed and changed her clothes.

"Gwa, are you okay?"

"... Are you fine."

I'm really worried about this, so I can't even get angry.

Seon Ah-hyun seemed to be very moved, but she didn't cry that much and her face was fine, which saved the staff's trouble.

Conversely, Saejin Bae came down and shed tears, which made the staff embarrassed.

"... How is your brother?"

"Mmm, I'm fine."

Bae Se-jin barely stopped sniffing and finished her make-up.

"Our time is running out. I have to move."

Crying quickly and coming to his senses quickly, Liu Cheng-wu quickly took control of the situation. Eugene had already changed all his clothes.

"I'm going!"

... yes. It's time to go.

The long-awaited title stage was waiting.

"50 seconds left on the VCR!"

We ran to the standby location and moved.

Perhaps the set is already up on the central stage with the lights off.

I remembered the scene from Conti.

An antique old mansion. Dusty chandeliers, butterfly specimens and rusty cages.

And the spring on the back.

"Going up!"

The stage set began to move.

The moment the floor opened and the head was exposed on the stage, lights and cheers began to roar.

waaaaaaaaa

But now was not the time to be overwhelmed. It's time to put all the sentiments aside and refocus.

Blue lights were put on the stage.

Testa took the formation.

* * *

"Huh... ... ."

On the weekend night of the 31st, after all two days of Testa's concert, it was the night of the weekend.

Park Moon-dae's hommage staggered forward, holding onto her bag.

In the bag was a unique camera that had completed its shooting mission while standing.

I ran for two days of concerts, cried for two days, took pictures, and even watched the stage while standing today, so my stamina was exhausted.

But I had no regrets. One point, as much as a real speck of dust!!

'It was so good... ... .'

From start to finish, there wasn't a single element that was disappointing.

Not only was it good because he was doing his best, but the stage itself was so fun and good.

I felt as if I had briefly entered another world.

'It's too bad it's over in two days... !'

I wish I could do just two more days.

And even though I was just on my way to see it, I missed Testa so much that it came alive again.

Unable to control her boiling heart, she opened her phone and accessed social media.

And the photos in the camera were taken with the smartphone again, and the photos were uploaded quickly, albeit with poor quality.

------------=

[2X0331 Makcon Park Moondae Preview]

(Picture of Mundae Park with tears in his eyes) (Picture of Mundae Park pointing at the ball with his finger on the unit stage) (Picture of Mundae Park looking back on a wire)

I love you Moondae

#Testa #TeSTAR #Park Moondae #Mundangdaeng

------------=

Homma's heart ached especially whenever she saw the first attached picture.

It was Park Moon-dae holding back the tears while holding the paper with both hands and slightly lowering his head.

Homma pounded her heart inwardly.

'My child is a real angel... ... .'

Moondae Park also cried on the second day of the concert.

Fans prepared a different event from the first day, namely, Testa blowing a paper airplane into the air while singing a fan song during the encore.

Of course, Testa was again overwhelmed by the tremendous sight of 10,000 colorful paper airplanes floating together in the concert hall.

And Testa, who grabbed some of the planes that had luckily landed on the stage, was able to see for himself what was inside them.

-Uh, this... ...

-Wait a minute, ah... ...

-... ...

Fans wrote down what they wanted to say inside each piece of paper folded in an airplane.

It was a brutally moving event.

In the process, some members were brought to tears, and among them, Moondae Park's image was the first preview photo of Homma.

And Park Moon-dae... He was also the member who cried the most at the concert on a topic that was the least likely to cry.

Even when they won 1st place in Azusa, their first 1st place on a public TV show after their debut, and at any awards ceremony, let alone a drop of tear, the tears of a person laughing like a waterfall had tremendous destructive power.

On the first day, not only fans but also various communities were turned upside down.

-Did you cry until the crazy bear?

└ It's not just a cry, it's a sobbing level (photo)

└ Huh

└ Chin and tears

-ㅋㅋㅋ I thought you wouldn't cry when you won the grand prize

└Hee is perverted! (silenced

└ You'll be smiling if you take this baby's hand away

└ How did you know?

-If I cry at every concert in the future, I will buy VOD. I bought this one. I want to watch it in high definition soon.

└ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

- All guys of different types cry a lot, but I cried when my first concert was gymnastics.

└Aggro X is twisted, and even before debut, I grew up watching society's hot chicken taste, so I think I know what's precious to you.

└ Yes, even if they don't know, they'll pretend to know, so it tastes like sucking ha

-Yeah, my gomma millennial idol wearing a pink ribbon and flirting around ♡ Do good to gommy bye bye, even the froggy selection is cardiopulmonary resuscitation

└ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha come

For reference, Shumbyeol is a search prevention name for Testa that has been modified to the limit.

In any case, Testa's progress at this concert was quickly shared in various places, from a community where people gossip without filtering to fan accounts with courtesy and common sense.

A new unit stage, an unconventional new song stage, and all sorts of stories to make a fuss about crying came out, so maybe it was only natural.

One proof is that the preview sharing figure of Park Moon-dae's home horse easily broke the thousandth mark in less than 5 minutes after it was posted.

The reactions of acquaintances and followers also ran excellently.

-Mundae blonde hair is precious, I will definitely protect it

-SO CUTE♡

-Oh, our Mundaeng cried again ㅠㅠ Thank you, Full Moonbenim!

-His real skin color is beautiful, too. STOP whitewashing (crying emoji)

└ It's an unedited preview, but go crazy, whitewashing everywhere;

Gradually, foreign fans started appearing as well, as if many foreign fans were attached to it.

'They're fighting with all the hommies.'

Since it was something he had seen before, Homma easily ignored it. And he quickly boarded the subway that just arrived.

'Oh, there are so many people... ... .'

On the first day, I went comfortably thanks to riding in a friend's car who had seen it elsewhere, but today, such a fluke was impossible.

'I should have taken a taxi or a hotel!'

The moment I was about to regret it, fortunately there was a seat right in front of me and I was able to sit down.

'thank god.'

Homma took the camera as soon as she sat down and began to flick through the footage.

It is because the new song stage did not leave a corner of my head.

'It's really crazy.'

I didn't expect to bring something like that.

But thank you so much for bringing it!

Since the first impact is important, there was an atmosphere that implicitly did not upload photos or fan cams of the new song stage until midnight, but honestly, I really wanted to brag about it.

'Let's try turning it around.'

The moment Homma was about to check the fancam she filmed today, a vibration suddenly rang from her knee.

It was a smartphone.

And in the notification window... There was unexpected news.

[Invite lovers to Testa's concert after party! (clapping emoticon)]

It was a W Live notification!

Episode 133

'Huh.'

Park Mun-dae's hommage immediately clicked on the W Live notification without even breathing.

'Real-time video communication coming out at this timing?!'

Even when Testa is not active, he usually doesn't forget about SNS activities and takes care of them, but I didn't know it would be like this until right after the concert.

And that too within an hour!

'I must be very tired.'

When I thought of the set list where I poured all my stamina, I secretly got worried, but I couldn't help but raise the corner of my mouth.

'I'll see Testa right away!'

It felt like the depressing feeling of emptiness that could come after the concert was blocked in advance.

The video started appearing after a longer loading than usual, as if there was a huge crowd of people.

It was Testa sitting around a table full of delivery food.

[Oh come in!]

[Do you see well?]

Besides, all of the Testas waving and saying hello were wearing party hats on their heads!

'cute!'

It was clear that it was written as an after-concert party. Homma quickly checked Mundae Park's face with a warm face.

"... ... ?"

slightly... A Tibetan fox is coming out?

For some reason, he seemed to have a sad face.

'Our professional idol Mundae barely wears a cone hat... ?'

Homma, who was puzzled, immediately realized the reason.

If you look carefully, the members may have decorated it themselves, and wrote a phrase on each cone hat with crayons.

And the phrase of Moondae Park was this.

-(Congratulations) Crybaby king for two days in a row (bottom)

"Uh uh uh... ."

It was insanely cute!

The other members also had playful phrases like 'Preparing abs' in their heads, but Park Moon-dae's sullenness was really cute to death... ... .

She kept her mouth shut on the subway to avoid looking like a lunatic, not realizing that she didn't have to.

After all, half of that space was a procession for returning home from a concert... .

Every other one, the passengers were grunting or unable to contain their laughter.

And the comments on the W app were quickly filled with questions about the cone hat's comments or cute comments.

Testa, who was waving her hand a few times to check the comments and the number of viewers, answered happily, although a bit shy.

[Ah, the phrase? haha... You noticed right away.]

[That's right, it's true that we wrote each other~]

[I like my phrase! There were few Moondae hyungs!]

On the cone-shaped hat Cha Yu-jin lifted up with both hands, it read 'Kneel after typing the wire one more time'.

It was a cute phrase, but Cha Yoo-jin seemed to think that the phrase was cool because it showed his passion.

'Cha Yoo-jin is cute too.'

Homma generously acknowledged the situation.

It meant accepting the position of the maknae who plays well with my child.

Park Moon-dae also laughed.

[I'm glad you liked it.]

[Hi-Hi.]

[In that sense, I'm really curious who wrote the phrase for my hat... ... .]

[ha ha ha! We all wrote it together, together!]

[ah! Lee Se-jin hyung was less!]

[No, Eugene!]

It was a cute atmosphere. She held her breath and focused on the screen.

Liu Qingyu smiled and opened his mouth.

[So, how was the concert today... ... .]

pop

The video suddenly turned off.

[W Live has ended.]

"... ... ?"

suddenly?

At least the members weren't even touching their phones.

'what? Is it an error?'

Perhaps Testa was also taken aback, the live notification came back after a while.

[Loveviewer again at Testa's concert after party! We invite you♡> _ 〈]

The members of Testa, who took off their cone hats as if taken aback, were breathing a sigh of relief at W Live, which was turned on again.

[Ugh! What must have been the problem!]

[Lover, hello again!]

[This will be fine now, right?]

[Ah~ I guess! So, shall we continue the story? Mr. Rabin!]

[Yes, for this W Live, we thought what if we could give lovers a different kind of fun on their way home... ... .]

pop. broke again

This time, even one minute could not be sent properly.

"... ... ."

Homma was overcome with a very foreboding feeling.

The next W live turned on right away.

[Why are you doing this?!]

However, the quality was poor.

Testa, who looked like a dotted image, whispered while looking at the screen.

[I don't think we touched it wrong?]

[Po, how about changing the phone... ?]

[...] ... For now, I think it would be better to send out a stable voice. The app environment itself seems a bit unstable right now... .]

Before Park Moon-dae's words were finished, the video ended.

'X feet!!'

After updating the app not too long ago, an error occurred while the idols rotated, and it seemed like it was Testa's turn this time.

Homma immediately checked the W app announcements, but there were no notices about errors or server instability even after washing his eyes.

'... hit. They don't do that.'

As always, I was speechless at the stable treatment of black beef.

"... ... ."

Testa took about five more minutes before her next attempt. It seemed that the phone was changed according to Seon Ah-hyun's opinion.

Now, W Live titles are starting to have a crying emoticon.

[The after party of Testa's concert... Please let me do it (crying emoticon)]

A clean screen welcomed testa and viewers.

'Ha, this time... !'

Homma was momentarily relieved because Testa's strategy of changing phones seemed to have worked.

But this time there was no sound.

[(Excited Yoojin Cha)]

[(Kim Raebin asking a question)]

[(Sejin Bae reads the comments)]

[(Embarrassed Ryu Cheong-woo)]

And Park Moon-dae, who had gone out of the screen, appeared with a piece of paper written with crayons.

- Can't you hear me?

There was a flood of comments saying yes.

Keun Se-jin painted crayons on the paper with an expression that was neither smiling nor crying.

- ㅠㅠ

And try again.

Slowly, Testa was getting old.

[again... See you, everyone.]

[Heh heh heh... .]

[I think you can hear me well this time]

However, this time, for some reason, it didn't seem to stop!

[Ah, I think I'm a little more stable now!]

[Hmm, there seems to be a bit of an error on the screen we're seeing... .]

[If you restart it, it may turn off again, so let's proceed as it is for now.]

[agree!]

Most of the testers nodded at Ryu Cheng-wu's thoughtful words.

If you turn it on again and it cuts off again, it's because there really was no solution.

[Now, shall we talk about the most impressive moment during our concert?]

[I! Start with me!]

[Yes, let's start with Eugene!]

Only then did Testa get excited and start a full-fledged concert review.

[It's fun to use a rope!]

[Oi, so Yujin kept cutting off the rope saying it was fun during practice~?]

[I'm not eating!]

[Idiot, it doesn't mean eating real food.]

[No. The fool is Raebin Kim.]

[...] !! no! My intelligence quotient is recorded in a notarized test... !]

but they didn't know

That almost all viewers except for a very small number of people were bounced from the broadcast.

It was not an error that the number of comments decreased, but that the number of viewers remained the same.

The vast majority of LoveViewers are crying madly watching infinite loading or error screens that do not enter... ... .

And Park Moon-dae's homma also belonged to the majority.

[A temporary error has occurred.]

"... ... ."

Among the very few who succeeded, some malicious seeds relayed the situation on social media as if they were making a joke while giggling.

-Wow, I'm eating chicken by the way. You have to comment if you're out of your mind at night.

-During the rehearsal for the concert, Yoojin and Lebyung checked how many people were outside.

It was seen that the number of shares and citations increased as the aggro, which would normally have been buried, received attention.

"... ... under."

Homma felt deeply upset after a long time since the rookie award controversy.

Since there were not one or two people like that, of course, W App's SNS account was bombarded with an enormous bomb.

-Do something with Testa dub app

-Give me back my stone.

- I'm curious about how to manage the app instead. Since the update, there are cases of errors for each idol.

-Error, error, error every time, but how come you never apologized, you bastards?

-WHY (Angry Emoji)

However, the W app had no hemisphere.

'... I know, but... ... .'

These guys made no apologies even after making five errors on Vtic member's personal W live not too long ago.

Unless it's at a level where the function is paralyzed, such as blocking comments at all, it's just an error.

Perhaps it would have been more awkward for the Testa Gun to express its intentions.

'This is how real-time interrogation... Can't you see?'

Park Mun-dae's hommage clicked on Testa's real-time W-Live thumbnail and kept coming in and out, but nothing happened.

And by the time she got home, Testa's W live had ended.

"... ... ."

The replay will come tomorrow at the earliest, or a week later at the latest.

'If the error is really serious, you won't even be able to see it again... no! It can't be!'

It was better not to think of any more foreboding.

"Whew... ."

Homma let out a long sigh and entered the house.

'I washed up and came out... I need to clean up the data.'

I came to see the concert in a good mood and there was no need to be upset about this.

'Right, it was so good.'

When I remembered the two-day concert, I immediately felt better again.

And when she picked up the phone again, news had arrived.

"... ... ?!"

Testa's social media notification.

It was Park Moondae too!

------------=

Hello Lover

I am Mundae (dog emoji)

This is today's W Live fancam.

I wanted to meet many love viewers, but it's a pity. I'll be back soon.

(clumsy fox drawing)

(videos)

------------=

Attached video... It was a recording of the W Live I just did!

Yes. Park Mun-dae put his own phone next to it just in case when his members switched phones and tried to transmit again.

With video recording turned on.

And as soon as the W live ended, I grasped the situation and uploaded it immediately.

It was filmed with a completely different phone, so it didn't violate the rules of the dub app contract.

'... Oh my gosh.'

Homma banged her head on the bed.

Park Moon-dae is such a brilliant and great idol that I'm at a loss for words.

And when I barely looked at Park Moon-dae's SNS post again, something I hadn't paid attention to before caught my eye.

I drew it crookedly with crayons... It was a picture of a fox.

'No, this really makes human sense, crazy!!'

Considering Park Moon-dae's devastating drawing skills, it was clear that he had copied and practiced a lot before uploading it.

'Did you even care about crying because there was no Tibetan fox emoticon? !'

Homma cried, asking what kind of idols there are, and SNS was the same.

And the flow did not end with Park Moon-dae's individual fans.

The members started posting pictures of concert practice and after-party preparations in comments to Park Moon-dae's post.

In addition, there was also a savvy information article included.

-Crazy Bae Ah-moon unit stage Bae Se chose the royal ribbon headband hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

- It was Lee Se-jin's pick who likes to wait.

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you very much for the photo of Chungwoo Ryu wearing only a white T-shirt and a dragon robe. I love you, Rabin.

-No, everyone only posted photos of other people hahahahaha Okay, you just have to be an all-fan, guys.

In Testa's fandom, the sadness of not being able to attend W Live together soon disappeared.

* * *

"Well, everyone likes it!"

"phew."

"Yeah."

"I'm so glad!"

Voices of relief came from here and there at Sejin's confirmation.

I held my breath.

'It must have been an error at that timing.'

It would be difficult if the atmosphere was bad on the day of the concert.

Everyone should be excited and happy, so wouldn't they be willing to come to the next concert and listen to this album?

Still, it was fortunate that it was turned in a good direction, but the fact that W Live didn't go as planned left a bad aftertaste.

'I even rented a place to do that.'

It was very sad. However, the scenario can't always go as expected, so let's be content with this.

"Well then, shall we continue a little more comfortably?"

"It's good~"

"I want chicken!"

Currently, Testa, who has returned to the dorm, has finally changed into comfortable clothes.

And right now, the second car was about to start.

'The stamina is good.'

He was probably just as excited as he was, and he seemed to be in a hurry because he didn't have a schedule for tomorrow morning.

'I'm going to fit in and get out of here.'

It was strange to see Bae Se-jin fall into the vat alone while choosing food.

Instead, I'll get some business done while these guys are talking.

'Status window.'

Thanks to the concert that happened to have ended well, I had some distance to settle.

Episode 134

First of all, right after the concert on the first day, a pop-up that I had never seen before appeared.

[Successful performance!]

Impressed by the absolute majority!

-Number of Audiences: 13, 120 (NEW!)

-Impressed Rate: 96% (NEW!)

: Draw Hero Attributes ☜ Click!

And one achievement has been achieved.

It was a 'first performance' achievement. Thanks to that, I leveled up after a while.

'Am I being captured as a performance, not a stage?'

Apparently, one-off stages and solo concerts were counted as different fields.

'This is not a benefit.'

The status window was stagnant, but it was good to use it because there were more corners to eat like this.

In many ways, the concert was a good harvest, as I leveled up after a long time and even got a talent draw.

'... It was also fun.'

A little... It didn't seem to be the kind of fun that modern people usually experience, but it was an overwhelming sense... ... sure

It was a terrifying moment when I think back on it now.

Those countless lights, voices, heat and emotions... ... .

"... ... ."

I almost fell into sentimentality for a moment, but at that moment I also remembered what I had done.

'... ... It was messy.'

... And I even remembered the phrase of the cone-shaped hat I had worn earlier.

'Damn it.'

Because the cone hat was self-made, there were no extras, and since we couldn't show a non-cooperative appearance on W Live, we had no choice but to use it.

'I will never cry again.'

The Wolbo King's phrase like that X will be the title of the baby who made it next time.

"Do you have beer?"

"Yes."

I just took a can of beer from Ryu Cheng-wu and drank it. went well

"Everyone had a hard time!"

"Hoo, it's just the beginning of our activities, but it seems like it's already over~"

"Strictly speaking, we haven't started yet. Because our album release date is tomorrow."

"... The music video has yet to be released. Thirty minutes later."

"Hey, how about going to bed later?"

"good!"

Everyone is really excited.

You may need to do another video recording in a moment.

'Since it's the first reaction to the music video, there's nothing wrong with filming it.'

Instead of an old low-end phone, I briefly tinkered with a brand new smart phone covered in a yellow puppy case.

... It was among the presents I received on my birthday.

It took some time to get used to because the operating system was different from the phones I used to use, but I enjoyed it because of the various functions... Thank you.

However, after receiving the latest smartphone gift seven times, I started to break out in a cold sweat.

'There were only three models of the same model.'

I made it to be caught on camera on purpose and even authenticated several times, but the smartphone was not the end.

Until now, I seem to have received most electronic products or luxury items as gifts.

'... Too expensive.'

Calculating the amount to be repaid is almost disorienting.

I can't go on like this. I was busy anyway, so I didn't have time to write properly.

I couldn't show what I was writing, but just continuing to receive it was only self-satisfaction.

'I'm not going to sell it at all.'

If you get caught selling it, a burning ceremony will be held on the Internet that day.

And even if it's not... It's a gift I gave you to use, but you can't sell it.

'I should have announced that you can stop.'

Even if I said I wouldn't take it alone, it would be like throwing prey for useless aggro, so I'll have to talk to these guys as soon as the settlement comes in.

but now i can't

Even if I brought it up, there was no atmosphere at the drinking party where I just shouted "OK" out of anger and regretted it the next day.

"Hey, how are you two 20-year-olds, do you like beer?"

"Use it."

"There was no sugar at all... ."

"Well, then... I-how about this?"

For the first time, people who were drinking legally were mixed with people who recommended drinking their own drink, and tasting reviews were rampant.

"I like this!"

"Everything, I'm glad... ! Yeah, but don't drink too much... ... Uh uh."

'What a mess.'

I gave up on the idea of ​​a reaction video. It seems that it will take three more years of annual leave to reveal that figure.

"Do you have any recommendations for Mundae?"

"Say cider or drink."

"I do not like it!"

Okay well, then keep drinking and stretching.

I opened a new beer can, and in a fit of anger, I ran the attribute draw.

'If you draw a hero attribute, it's at least a B grade.'

I wish I could come up with something useful. I think it would be best if Bacchus comes out once more and gets an upgrade.

Now, the familiar slot machine popped up, and the slots with the golden slots intermittently mixed with the platinum slots began to spin tightly.

[Mental A]

[Concentration]

[soft cutie]

[For further details (omitted)]

[Need empathy]

[Bacchus]

[...] ... ]

Characteristics that seemed to have been seen somewhere and phrases that I did not want to get caught alternately flashed past, and then it stopped.

It was a platinum-colored compartment, which was rare.

"... ... !"

Papapapang!

A-class attributes appeared along with the pollen.

[Attribute: International Student (A)]

- I understand what you mean.

: Foreign language learning ability +200% What is this?

Where the hell did this out of the blue trait of a job seeker come from?

'Increased foreign language learning ability?'

Why, let me speak a single language at all. Can't you create something out of nothing using the status window?

'... You shot an A-class one.'

I was about to throw away the newly picked talent with a bitter smile, but suddenly came to my senses.

'for a moment.'

... Let's consider the examples so far.

immobility. As soon as it came out, it was thrown away and controversy erupted.

water tap. I threw it away as soon as it came out and squeezed it out at the concert... ... X feet.

Could it be that this gives you the traits you need the most at that time?

The ominous forebodings from the last time are starting to look very convincing.

"... after "

Calm down. First, let's guess.

Situations where the ability to learn a foreign language is required.

'This is the only way to advance overseas.'

Unless they were kidnapped and sold to overseas fishing boats in the near future, that was their probable future as idols.

'Suddenly it's time to try a tour.'

Due to the nature of being from a domestic audition program, Testa's overseas fandom was weaker than its domestic counterpart, but it was not nonexistent.

Once you become popular in Korea, interest tends to naturally follow from abroad.

In addition, the Onyx stage covered last time seems to have become a hot topic among K-pop fans abroad.

'I guess that's what you like.'

I've sold data a few times to foreigners who run translators, and groups that had a higher transaction rate than domestic ones had that concept.

Hip-hop bass dance songs with strong beats and intense performances.

'It's not like Testa was the main group.'

Everything doesn't go according to the trend, but if I have to aim for overseas someday, I thought it would be okay to try a song like that as a single title once or twice.

anyway... Without further ado, let's go back to speculation that this trait came about because he's scheduled to tour overseas later this year.

'... Still, I don't think I'll need that kind of ability on tour.'

I also speak only college graduate level English. It means that there is a level of light communication.

Besides, isn't there already a native in our team? Yoojin Cha... ... .

"Drink more!"

"Wait, Eugene, let's stop~"

"You drank too much... !"

"... ... ."

Yoojin Cha... This is the only native speaker.

And the remaining study abroad group is Seon Ah-hyun.

The communication compatibility between the two is at a disastrous level, needless to say.

'This... I can't.'

I finally decided to go by induction.

Rather than seeing the same situation as when I threw away my unsteadiness and the faucet again, it would have been better to study a foreign language until I figured out the next characteristic.

Then you have to delete one of the three characteristics you already had... Well, this was obvious.

[Attribute: Hearing it, you're right (C) has been deleted!]

I haven't used this feature at all since my debut. He's the kind of guy who doesn't explode when persuading the former general manager or recommending counseling to Seon Ah-hyun.

'It's the lowest grade, so it's right to send it away.'

Now, it's not like we're walking a tightrope while doing group assignments in a crazy survival solo exhibition like we did in <Azusa>.

I checked my organized status window again.

[Name: Park Moon-dae (Ryu Gun-woo)]

Level : 16

title: none

Singing: A+

Dance: B

Appearance: A-

Meal : B

Traits: Infinite Potential, International Student (A), Bacchus 500 (B), Snatching Ears (A)

!Status Abnormality: Reward or Death

Points Remaining: 2

First of all, the dance stat that naturally grew from B- to B caught my eye.

'It's worth rolling.'

It was a feat achieved while preparing for the year-end stage and concert. Now, even if you're next to a tolerable guy, you'll look like you're dancing very well.

And with the remaining 2 points that can be operated now... Well, actually, there is one spare, so I want to take one into my song. because the grades are different.

'I want to see how different the sound will be when entering S.'

However, it seemed okay to pour two points into the meal or dance to make it three A-grades.

'how will we do it.'

After thinking about it for a while, I made up my mind after thinking about one of my upcoming schedules.

'I think this is right.'

And at the moment of distributing the points, someone tapped me on the back.

"Park Moon-dae, did you see this?"

"What."

As he turned his head, Sejin raised his smartphone screen.

It was a new message from the Moon Rabbit group room, which was the 3rd team match of <Azusa>, which I haven't seen in a very long time.

[Ha Il-jun hyung: He said the concert ended well! Congratulations (tearful emoticon) I invited you, but I'm sorry I couldn't go!]

[Ha Il-jun hyung: Actually, I'm debuting in April! I couldn't go because I was preparing for my debut. Please take good care of me in the future, Senior Testa! (greeting emoticon)]

Oh, Gold 1 debuts.

But other than congratulations, is there anything more to say? There doesn't seem to be anything special about it.

"... oh sleep It scrolls up."

Keun Se-jin checked my expression and lowered his smartphone screen with his finger.

Then a new message appeared.

[Ha Il-jun hyung: But Won-gil also debuted with us in our team. If I ask you how I am with you in an interview, would it be okay to just say that I solved everything well and moved on?]

[Ha Il-jun hyung: I'm not saying I'm close, just that much!]

Right.

Choi Won-gil also seemed to debut as a team after all.

Most of the testa members experienced Choi Won-gil's trolling in <Azusa>, and it was all aired, so it was definitely something that could have come out of a bad interview.

'Gold 1 is worth worrying about.'

Big Sejin shrugged.

"What do you think?"

Well, I had no idea.

Gold 1 wasn't a stupid official, so I'll just say that. Well solved.

And when I think of Choi Won-gil's apology on the stairs at the broadcasting station, I think he's changed his mind to the point where he doesn't talk nonsense.

"doesn't care."

"yes? Actually me too Then upload it."

Big Sejin smiled and posted a message in the group message room.

[Me: Huck bro debut~ Congratulations! (Emoji with twinkling eyes) Of course, that level of interview is fine~ We didn't even fight, so what!]

"Do you do this much? Congratulate you too~"

"yes."

"The other kids, um... When you come to your senses, will you post a congratulatory message?"

"I guess."

It was Seon Ah-hyun and Kim Rae-bin. It was obvious.

Should I drink now or stop Cha Yu-jin? You seem distracted, so I'll take care of it later when I wake up.

"Muh, Moondae! Would you like a drink too?!"

"... It's fine."

As soon as our eyes met, we started talking like some kind of Pokemon match. Let's avoid it.

In the end, I ended up drinking wine at the last minute, but I didn't think there would be any particular problems because of the current situation anyway.

That was until a few days later, when I found that popular WeTube video uploaded just before the first comeback on a music show.

------------=

[Choi Won-gil recording 2]

------------=

Up until this point, it wasn't my job.

But when I click play, it changes.

It was just a recording with only sound on a black background with no video, but a conversation I heard somewhere came out.

"... ... ??"

hey please

down in the comments

Someone kindly added interpretive subtitles.

- I took it down as I heard it.

Choi Won-gil: How does it feel to live like that? Is the world turning on its own?

Park Moon-dae (estimate): (Sigh) ... ...

why am i here... ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.4K 194
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
139K 3.8K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
64.5K 6.3K 124
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
38.6K 3.5K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...