Omerta- Book I (Winner of the...

By katrocks247

OMERTÀ BOOK 1 * * * Scarlett moves into her new apartment with the mentality that she will start fresh an... More

WARNING
1) My Neighbor Is A Kitty Killer
2) Candy Packs a Punch
3) Tigrotto
4) Hit the Mattresses
5) Tease Me
6) Whisper
7) Cake
8) Wounded
9) Animal
10) Foreplay
11) Toys
12) Fun
13) Addicted
14) Stolen
15) Knock Off
16) Lick
17) Thick
18) A Pirate's Life for Me
19) Shakedown
20) Quietly into the Night
21) Enforcer
22) Rat
23) Borgata
24) Torn in Half
25) The Jungle
26) See You Later
27) Keety
28) Comare
29) By Design
30) Beef
31) Traitor
32) Back in Black
33) Leonardo DiCaprio and the Braless Beauty
34) Snake
Snippet of - "Borgata" - Find the Full Chapter On My Wattpad Profile!
Chapter 36: One for the Money
Chapter 37: Goomah
Chapter 38: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 39: Taste
Chapter 40: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Chapter 41: Thorns
Chapter 42: Tongue On Tongue
Chapter 43: Freaky, Frisky, and Ferro
Chapter 44: Hold Me
Chapter 45: Fammy-ly
Chapter 46: Black Out
The Announcement
Chapter 47: Midst of the Chaos
Benjamin/Watty Awards
Chapter 48: Pun Intended
Keeties United
Chapter 49: Making Friends
Chapter 50: Stagnate
Get Angry!
Bonus Chapter Part 1: Roar
Bonus Chapter Part 2: The Neighbor from Hell
Chapter 51: Shiver & Grind
Chapter 52: Shushed
Chapter 53: Vendetta
Chapter 54: Rats, Rats, Rats
Chapter 55: Shot at the Night
Chapter 56: Praying
Chapter 57: Tra La Ombre
Important OMERTÀ Finale Announcement!
Chapter 58: His Home
SURPRISE!!! BOOK 3 TITLE & COVER REVEAL!!!
Kiss de La Notte - SPICY Mafia Romance - LIVE!

Chapter 35: The Arrival

770K 31.1K 25.5K
By katrocks247

Hello there, beautiful! ;)

Have YOU joined the Omertà Facebook group yet? Well, what are you waiting for, do you have any idea how many photos of hot guys are in that group !??!?!?!??!!??!?!?!

Hope you all enjoyed the snippet from Borgata. I plan on updating that story soon, as well as Death Is My BFF Rewritten (which I'm in the stages of publishing)! Yay!!!!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Please vote & comment if you enjoy!!

And you should all follow me on Twitter and Instagram! My accounts are all katrocks247. I know, SO creative. LOL.

* * *

 Scarlett 

 I woke up from my second furious nap that day, right as Ferro sharply maneuvered his car into a private driveway. The turn off was hidden on the side of a main road, with untrimmed plants on either side of the entrance. I couldn't imagine anyone knowing when to make the turn, unless they knew in advance there was a driveway there.

            My eyes skirted to the side as the car accelerated, landing on Ferro's profile. His jaw clenched under my stare, but he didn't look in my direction.

            The driveway eerily went on forever, with clusters of bare winter trees and thorn bushes on either side of us, until the hedging vanished and we came to an opening of clear, flat land with a dusting of snow on top of it. At the center of the opened land was massive warehouse with tinted windows. Men in black ski masks loaded up trucks with crates and came in and out of the building. Once in a while, there was a body bag.

            My eyes widened. For a moment, I thought that Ferro was going to kill me, and I would be in one of those bags.

            Ferro parked the car directly in front of the warehouse and cut the engine.

            "Why the hell are we, Ferro?" I asked and gripped the sides of my seat. If he were about to take another "walk" with me, I would be all claws and hisses. "Hell, I imagine," I added, under my breath.

            "That must be why I feel so at home," Ferro said.

            "Oh, so Double-O-Meatball also has super hearing, too?" I wondered.

             "This is the Reserve." Ferro unlocked his door, closed it behind him, and stalked around the vehicle, to open mine. "Drugs are smuggled here, then shipped out to our clients," he said, once my door was open.

            Fantastico.

            I stared up at Ferro and remained in the passenger seat.

            "Andiamo!" Ferro pushed the lapels of suit jacket back and put his hands on his hips. "Are you going to get out of the car, or just sit there?"

            "Depends. Are you going to assassinate me behind my back?"

             "You don't understand what you are talking about."

            "I think it is you who thinks you do not know what I am talking about!"

             "What?"

            I narrowed my eyes at him. "I believe we are at an impasse."

            "Tigrotta, get the fück out of my car and stop being a child, before I embarrass you." He yanked my car door wider and leaned in real close from the outside. "Get out!"

             "Fine. I don't even want to know what's embarrassing to you, you crazy àss meatball!" I got out and slammed the door of Ferro's precious car, behind me. I was pleased at how visibly pissed that made him.

            "Always graceful, Scarlett," he remarked, then turned and walked towards the warehouse. "Your sweater is caught in the door, by the way."

            I looked down. "Shît!" Right when I tried to open the passenger door to free my sweater, the car locked "REALLY?!" I shouted after Ferro, but he just kept walking.

            Muttering a string of colorful curses, I yanked hard on the sweater until it thankfully freed, then stormed after to Ferro.

            Ferro ignored that. "All guests of the Vitali Estate have to go through the Reserve and security," Ferro said, once I caught up with him. "Then a driver will take us the rest of the way."

            "Why a driver? Do they not have GPS's where you're from? From Assassin's Creed, or whatever your lying sack of shit homeland is called?"

            "I thought I was clear, but maybe I wasn't." Ferro stopped me by the forearm and loomed over me. "Don't run that mouth of yours around here, about what I am," he warned in a low voice. "You'll get us both in a lot of shit. Just remember who has the gun and the height and muscle advantage between us, yes?"

            "Oh, I'll remember. Just like how I remember when I knocked you out with two ceramic plates."

            Instead of responding, Ferro took out an ID card and held it to a camera over a door, which lead into the warehouse. A panel slid open to the right of the door and Ferro bent down to a retinal scanner. The lock clicked open, and Ferro stepped inside. I looked behind me a fraction of a second, debating whether or not to make a dash for it. It was pointless— there were men with guns everywhere.

            I followed Ferro into the warehouse and through another door, was a man in a black t-shirt and jeans. He had light eyes, hair so bleached that it was white, and tattoos all over his arms and even portions of his face. He looked like the ultimate villain of every super hero movie. "Ferro, it's been too long," he said with an American accent and shook Ferro's hand.

            "Jay." Ferro nodded. "How have the shipments been?"

            "The Russians fücked up some cargo last week, but other than that." He threw up an A-Ok with his fingers. "Everything's been smooth."

            "And what about those bodies we saw being carried away out there?" Ferro asked.

            Jay's smirk was prideful. "Those would be the Russians that fücked up our cargo."

            Well alrighty, then.

            "Jay, I need you to permit access into the estate for my guest and I. We'll be staying at the estate for a while."

            "No problem. I just need you to sign some paperwork for her." Jay snickered. "You know, in case she pulls an Arsenio and hops the fence."

            "Sam Arsenio?" I asked, and a small smile lifted on my lips. The only good part about going to this estate was getting to see my best friend again.

            "Yep, that's the one who almost got me killed," Jay said. "Anyway, Fico let me know you guys were coming up. I just got off the phone with him, by the way. He had to leave the estate, and said he'll meet up with you later."

            "Did he say where he was going?" Ferro asked.

            "Nope. Sign in for your guest," he said, and handed Ferro a bunch of papers. While Ferro quickly filled them out, Jay's light gaze slid down to me. I could feel my face heat up under his stare. "I'm Jay, by the way," he said and stuck out his hand for me to shake. He had a strong, not-to-crushing grip.

            "Scarlett."

            "Pretty name." He winked. "Fits you."

            "Thanks." I needed to hose down my boiling face, fast.

            "So, you Ferro's girl, or something?"

            I looked over at Ferro, and my chest tightened ever so slightly. "Oh my god, no," I answered, laughing loudly. "He's like a brother! I got in some trouble back home, and Ferro's being real overprotective about it."

            Ferro looked up from his papers at me, then Jay, then me and Jay's hands, which where still together from our introduction. At the corner of my eye, I saw his jaw clench.

            And if Jay noticed Ferro's reaction, he gave negative ten fücks. "That's good news for me, then. I go back and forth between the Res and the estate." He ran a hand through his hair, stepping closer to me. "So we're bound to cross paths again."

            Wow, this man is attractive. "Sounds like a plan."

            Ferro cleared his throat. "Did you call us a limo, Jay?" By the slight strain in his voice, I guessed that Ferro was jealous. And by the way his fists clenched, he was contemplating ripping Jay's head off and dominating me on the floor. Interesting...

            "Yeah," Jay replied, lighting a cigarette.  "The driver has been waiting outside." He sat down in front of a computer and typed in a few things.

            "Thanks, man." Ferro bumped fists with Jay and then guided me right out of the room with his glare alone. Once we were outside, Ferro went off.  "Considering what I've seen and tasted on you, that's a really fücked up that you told Jay that." We approached a long, black limo. Before the driver could open the door for us, Ferro opened it for me and motioned for me to get inside. "Sisters, first."

            "This should be a great car ride," I said, once I was situated in a seat all the way on the opposite side of the vehicle as Ferro.

            "I don't see why it wouldn't," he said and lit a cigar.

            "I don't like the smell of cigars."

            "But you'd like the smell of Jay's dîck, yes?"

            "Real mature, Ferro." My face was flaming hot. "What I do or don't do with Jay is no longer any of your concern, Ferro. You lied to me about your occupation, you lied to me about your affiliation with Todd, and you lied to me about even more. Do you not remember any of that?"

            "I do remember," he said. "I also remember when I tied you successfully to a chair in lingerie? Key word there is successfully, tigrotta mia. Remember when I finger fücked you on my kitchen counter? Or how about when you jacked me off in my own shower?" His voice had lowered to a husky level that should have been illegal enough to get him deported. "This is a fun game of reminiscing, yes? I bet Jay would enjoy this game."

            "Sì, sì, sì, sì, much fun," I mocked in his accent. "You jealous prîck. Remember when I punched the shît out of your face? You should because with those bruises I left on your face, you look like someone straight out of Fight Club."

             "I remember," he said between tight teeth. "And you'll remember when I put bruise on your little culo. Ignicocciati."

            "I don't speak Parmesan."

            "Culo is ass. And igninocciati is suck my dîck."

            The temperature in the limo slightly rose. Well then. "You so much as talk anymore about my åss with your unpleasant, Italian tongue, and I'll make your hand look like one of those claws in the crane games at the boardwalk!"

             "Look at you," he drawled out, "getting all worked up about me talking about your body. How hard you going to have to fück yourself tonight, in order to let out all this sexual frustration out?"

            "I can ask you the same thing!" The limo came to a stop, and I got out of that vehicle quicker than The Road Runner on Looney Toons.

            When I got out of the car, I was planning on stomping into the house. Instead, I gawked for a few moments at the massive structure in front of us. Ferro got out of the limo, relighting his cigar.

            "And this is only house number one," Ferro said. Suddenly, he boomed with laughter.

            I followed his gaze, to find a bare mattress, sheets, and condoms scattered all over the front lawn.

 * * *

:}

Oooh, saucy. Are F and S going to be on bad terms for long? Does J want to put it in S?

Stay tuned to find out what happens next and VOTE and COMMENT if you want more!

You know you love me,

xoxo

Gossip Ferret

* * *

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram! - Username is Katrocks247. ;}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 618 42
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. The doors opened and the previous boss walked in with the...
514K 15.4K 76
*This story starts off right where Dilara ended, so if you haven't read that I recommend that you do and then come back to this book xx* ************...
234 36 35
Scarlett was never ordinary. Having her entire family be apart of the Mafia since she could remember. She hoped to stay out of it to live a normal li...
27.7M 814K 54
He is ruthless. He is mean. He is heartless. He is dangerous. He is cunning. He is known as the number one bachelor. He owns clubs, businesses and e...