Married to 3 step-brothers

By ot7bangtangirl

Y/N its a cold smart and savage girl also a secret mafia queen . One day she is foced to marry 3 heartless m... More

Ep.1
Ep.2
Ep.3
Ep.4
Ep.5
Ep.6
Ep.7
Ep.8
Ep.9
Ep.10
Ep.12
Ep.14
Ep.15
Ep.16
Ep.17
Ep.18
Ep.19
Ep.20
Ep.21
Ep.22( Last episode)

Ep.11

3.8K 174 67
By ot7bangtangirl

Is time to go to the party Vminkook and Y/N were getting ready

Then Y/N hide a gun in her thigh and went downstairs.

Vminkook pov

We were getting ready to leave but then we heard footsteps it must be
Y/N when we turned our head's we saw Y/N in a sexy dress .Shit how can this girl be this hot we couldn't stop staring at her as she was coming downstairs with her beautiful cold face.

Taehyung pov
Shit Taehyung hold you hormones

Jimin pov
Why just why this sexy Jimin stop you pervert .

Jungkook pov
Damn look at this hotie and those thigh's

Then their dirty thought's was interrupted by Y/N

A/N pov

Y/N : Done staring at me do you wanna take a picture? ( cold tone)

Jimin : I would throw it in the garbage

Y/N : Don't forget to throw yourself too

Then she pushed them on the side because they were blocking the door and continued her sassy walk

After sometime

Y/N entered the event and all eyes were on her but she didn't care about them . She was only trying to find Yoongi and after sometime she found him.

Yoongi : O lalalala look at this hotie

Y/N : And look a this handsome guy

Yoongi : Shall we go Miss.pig

Y/N : Why not Mr.Idiot

Then they went at the VIP table where all the CEO were there. There was Vminkook too sitting on a table. When they saw Y/N with Yoongi together jealousy was in their faces Y/N sat in the middle of Jimin and Yoongi.Then Mr.Lee the one who orginazed the party started to talk.

Mr.Lee: So thank's to everybody who came today especially to miss Y/N which was the one that saved our project for all the company.

Mia suddenly started to laugh .

Mia : Oh really you think that she did that by herself I don't think so .

Then Y/N felt a pair of hands on her thigh it was Jimin who was squezing her thigh she was shocked but didn't show because he knew he was angry so she let him .

The Y/N send Mia a death glare and looked at her from a head to toe and smirked .Yoongi smirked too because he knew that she will roast her .

Y/N : Miss Mia let me remind you we are not the same level I'm not that type of person that just tell their secretary to finish their work . And yes i did the project by myself with those hand's which I'm ready to slap your face right now but that would be animal abuse ( she said calmly very calmly)

Then Yoongi and Y/N did a high five and Yoongi did a proud face.Mia was embarresed and left the table .Jimin's hand was still on her thigh.Then we heard a gunshot

Y/N and Yoongi thought that it was one of their enemy but Yoongi didn't know that Y/N was involved in mafia same to Vminkook .All people started to run to save their lives. There was only Y/N , Taehyung, Jungkook,Yoongi and Jimin .

Yoongi : Y/N run as fast as you can through the exit .It must be Mia

Y/N : I don't think so.

Then some man came shooting all over the place then Mia came inside .She saw Y/N and ordered her man's to stop shooting .Then she came closer to Y/N with a smirk like a fish

But Y/N was just looking at her without emotion's.Vminkook were just confused and Yoongi was full in anger but Y/N was calm.

Mia : Miss Y/N you really like to be the Top 1 right ?

Y/N : Who dosen't? ( Cold)

Mia : You just embarresed me infront of the biggest CEO's (shouting)

Y/N : Mia have you ever think to brush your teeth?

Mia : That's it now you will pay it.( she pointed the gun on her forehead)

Taehyung was ready to go to save her but Y/N show her hand telling that is ok.

Vminkook pov

Jimin : Why she isn't even scared?

Jungkook : How does Mia know her (Y/N )?

Y/N : Chill girl stop acting like in the movies we are in the real world so if you want to kill me now you don't even have bullets

Mia checked her gun and there     wasn't even  one bulled .

Mia : Ok so let's fight without gun's

Y/N : Bitch why would i waste my time  ?

Mia : So you are scared ?

Then Y/N punched her face and twisted her  arm  and Mia fall on the floor  with tears in her eyes .

Mia : Bodyguard shot all of them

Then the bodyguard started shooting everywhere Vminkook and Yoongi take their guns and started to shoot the half of them .Then Y/N  take out her gun and killed all of the man.Vminkook and Yoongi were shocked and when they thought that everything was over one of Mia's man shoot Jimin on his arm and exited the room . Taehyung and Jungkook was worried about him and they were about to call the ambulance .

Y/N : Don't call the ambulance

Taehyung: Do you want him to die?

Y/N : I will treat him . Let's go home .

Jungkook : I'll go get the car.

Yoongi: I will clean the place you can go .

Then Mia shooted Y/N in her shoulder .

Y/N : SHIT !!

Jungkook: Are you okay?

Y/N : I'M OK JUST GO GET THE CARRRR!!!

Yoongi : Y/N be careful pls.

Y/N : Yoongi I am okay just call Felix, Ni-ki, Yeonjun and Eunwoo to be with you Mia will send people again to kill us .

Yoongi: Ok ba careful

Jungkook : The car is ready

Y/N : Taehyung carry Jimin to the car .

Then Taehyung carried  Jimin and laided him in the car . Jungkook was driving at the full speed and they got home .

They entered inside and laided Jimin on his bed .Then Y/N went to take the material's for the wound .Then she came back.

Y/N : Remove your shirt

Jimin : Why ?

Y/N : How can i treat your wound with your shirt on ?

Then Jimin opened his shirt revealing his abs and his hard chest .Then Y/N started to treat his wound while Jungkook and Taehyung were staring at them .Y/N and Jimin face were just some inches apart.

Jimin : What about your wound ?

Y/N : It will be alright?

Jimin : Who was that guy ?

Y/N : My brother

Jimin : Wasn't your brother dead?

Y/N : Is a long story.

After Y/N was done with the wound Jimin and Y/N did an eye contact and Y/N looked at his amazing lips .

Taehyung: Aheemm

Then Y/N snapped out of her thought's  and went to her room .

Y/N : Choi fucking Y/N what were you thinking ?

Jimin pov

Ahhh this girl is driving me crazy ,her eyes ,her lips ,her touch .Yes I'm   falling  for her .

Taehyung pov

Why were they that close.Wait why I'm even jealous no Taehyung you can't fall for her right now.But she is driving me crazy .

Jungkoonk pov

I have to admit I'm falling for her she is on my mind 24/7

______________________________________
Don't forget to vote ❣️

See you next episode .

Are you liking the story ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 63.3K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
56.9K 1.5K 19
Lee Y/N a 17 year old girl who cares about her loved ones a lot but still manages to be savage. She have only has her mother left as her family as he...
12.5K 334 14
An innocent girl lee Y/n and the most dangerous mafia park Jimin... what Happened when his stepfather sold her to Mafia...will she able to survive or...