ROYAL'S SECRET

By maepixles

Imagine being in a fantasy world... DROP THAT NOW This is not a y/n story. This story is Royal's secrect. I... More

🦋ABOUT THE STORY🦋
🦋MEET THE ALIDIUS🦋
🦋INTO OTHER WORLDS🦋
🦋INSIDE OF WORLDS🦋
🦋DREAMS ARE REAL🦋
A/N

🦋ANOTHER LAND🦋

0 0 0
By maepixles

🦋Chapter Five 🦋

"Lucifer Alidius, if you do not wake up from your slumber now, I will slit your throat open and let you bleed to death." A familiar voice spoke. And who shall that be?

I opened my eyes, and I was greeted with Killian's angry face."And what is with you and your anger early this morning?" I asked him, and he lifted me up. "Nothing. It's not like I care about my partner who has been going to dangerous realms and not telling me about it." He said sternly.

Not this again...

"I also don't care that my partner and friends we're not here when I needed them." I spat. "Don't you dare blame us. You were the one who was never home." Germaine said... GERMAINE???

I quickly turned around to see them here in my bedroom. If they are sitting on my bed... Does that mean I slept on the floor?" Yes, we found you on the floor. Now tell us, Lucius..." Charles said.

"Where is the book? We need it." He said. "I believe it is with my father, but right now, let's leave it. I have more things to show you." I told them. "And what must that be?" Oliver asked. I walked over to my mirror and pointed it.

"What does a mirror have to do with the book?" Killian asked, standing next to me." Just look what I can do." I told them, then I slowly pushed my arm into the mirror, and I could feel air, cold air. Germaine quickly got off my bed and also stood next to me.

I pulled my arm back, and it was wet." How did you even do that?!" Oliver exclaimed."And that's only the beginning. Inside the mirror, there are more people but have no powers. They are weak." I told them

"So there are more people like us?" Charles asked. "No no no no. We may look the same, but they have strange big houses and things that work strangely. They even speak strange words, and I have been speaking to one of them." I said.

"Who?" Killian asked. "Daniel. He even knows us because we are a book. Just like my book. The name of the person in the book is called Alex and she is also in their world there." I said.

"Can I see the people?" Oliver asked. "Do not tell me you want to enter the mirror." Germaine said. "Darling, I am only curious, and what if there is more... land we do not know about? What if we can exchange knowledge with the people and we advance?" Oliver asked.

"I agree with Oliver, too. We can learn new things we do not even know about." Charles said. "So we're entering the mirror now?" Killian asked. They all stared at me, waiting for an answer. "Can we Lucius?" Germaine asked.

"Yes, but... We need my father too." I said. "What? Why him?" Charles asked. "Because he is the first person I pulled him into the mirror with me." I told them.

"So? What will he help with?" Killian asked."By bringing the book to us in case he has it." I said. "Well, let's go get him then." Oliver said,teleporting to Germaine
"You guys stay here in case something strange happens. Me and Killian will go to my father." I told then.

"Fine, but be quick. Me and Germaine have something to attend today." Oliver said.

I nodded, and we left my bedroom. "I hope he has the book." I said, in a worried tone."You do not have it?" Killian asked me. "I don't know. Maybe I do have it, and I'm wasting time, or he has it." I answered. "And if both of you do not have it?" He asked again." Then we'll enter the mirror without it," I said.

I quickly grabbed Killian's hand and rushed to my father's office. We arrived, and I let go of Killian's hand. "You know, I wanted to enjoy a nice walk with you." He said. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "Don't worry, it's fine. We are in a rush anyway." Killian said, then knocked on the door.

"Come in," father spoke from the inside. We took a deep breath before opening the door and entering.

Father looked up to us, with a smirk and folding his arms." Well, what a pleasant surprise to see you... Killian." Father said."Good morning, my lord." Killian said, bowing his head

"Well then, why are you two here?" Father asked, smiling. I looked at Killian, slightly confused, and he cleared his throat." I uhm... I mean we uhh need th-the book." I stuttered slightly." Hmmm... I believe you're talking about 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 book. Am I correct?" Father asked.

Killian nodded. "Before I give you it..." Father began. Oh no, he's starting again."Who told you that you can have a relationship with my son." Father asked. Killian's eyes widened.

"W-We are not i-in a relationship." Killian lied. Father then took his view away from him to look at me. "Hmm... And what did you tell me, Lucius?" He asked slowly and not taking his eyes away from me.

I took a deep breath before answering him." I said..." I began not knowing if I should lie or tell the truth. If I tell the truth, he will question killian's statement, but I lie.. What would his reaction be? There is only one way to find out. "You said?" He questioned, smiling more. Even if he's not as bad as before. He still kills me inside sometimes.

"I... We're not in love!" I exclaimed, and they both looked at me. "We're not?" Killian questioned."PFFFFFFSSSSTT HAHAHAH AHHHHH AHAHAHA,"Father laughed.

"Both of you are terrible liars. I knew you'd fail my test." Father laughed. Hmmm... He is not mad."You never fail to make me laugh. Anyways, you were here because?" He asked.

"But before we get to that part, I want you to know one thing." Father said. "Which is?" Killian asked. Father Gaines his smile again." I believe it's too early to make this request, but then again... at least both of you should know what I want." He said.

"What do you want?" I asked." I would like to have about three... grandchildren from you." He said. "We're not ready to be parents." Killian said."You'll get used to it." He said.

"Yes. We will have children as long as you do not force us to have them quickly. Now could you please give us the book." I begged. "Hmmm... no." Father answered.

"Why, no?" Killian asked. I'm sure by now, Germaine, Oliver, and Charles are tired of waiting. " I just don't want to." Father said, smiling.

"Pleaseeeee. We need it! I can even do anything just for you to give us the book, " I begged again." Fine. Take it but promise me you'll bring it back." Father said.

We nodded and left his office. Killian closed the door and sighed." Your father is such a bas(BEEP) sometimes." He complained.

I laughed at his statement since it's true." Just do what he wants, and you'll be fine." I told him as we walked back to my bedroom.

"Well... what did I miss when I was gone?" Killian asked, breaking the silence between us. "A lot of things." I answered. "Like?" He asked again." Hm... getting trapped in my dreams, dealing with family problems, meeting new people, and strange events happening mostly at night." I said.

"I would have lost my mind if I were you." Killian joked, which made me laugh." I missed you." I told him." I missed you too. I'm glad I'm back." Killian said, holding my hand.

"So what happened on your side?" I asked." Not much, but Ruby is coming back from her mysterious trip. She sent a letter." He said. His sister is coming back? Well, she is the first princess to make her own rules, not wear dressing and be adventurous.

I always wanted to be like her. I found her amusing and brave. I always loved how she could change herself to look like a sweet, innocent girl, then change right after to be the opposite.

"What did the letter say?" I asked. "She said she discovered another realm and has explored. Somehow, there is a new way to enter the real using a mirror. She believes someone from here has entered the other realm, so that's why we are here." He explained.

I hummed, and we continued the walk. It is a bit silent... maybe too silent. We arrived at my bedroom and entered.

Germain was sleeping on the bed with Oliver, and Charles was throwing things into the mirror. "We're  back," Killian said, sounding tired. Charles looked up. "Well, both of you definitely took your time." Charles laughed.

" His father held us back, and I told him about Ruby." Killian spoke. Charles took a nut and threw it at Germaine to wake him up. " You did?" Charles asked. We both nodded. "Well then, we got thr book. So are we entering?" I asked.

"Of course we are but let me wake those two up." Charles said, walking up to Germaine and slapping both of them. Germaine shot up looking confused.

Killian broke into laughter. "We're  going inside without you." Charles said, laughing. Oliver also woke up, stretching. "And where have you been?" Oliver asked, tired.

"Getting the book." I answered." Can we just go. I'm beginning to be bored." Germaine said as he got off the bed. He then lifted Oliver off the bed. I walked over to the mirror and began entering.

"Wait. We're  not preparing?" Charles asked. "Of course not. It's  not like we're  gonna stay there longer." I answered then fully entered.

My friends came out behind me looking everywhere. The more I visit this place, the more I can feel it. Does that even make any sense.

"Well, then Lucius. We seem to be in a strange bedroom." Killian said.

I looked down at the mirror and saw nuts and papers. I looked up to my friends." Did you guys throw stuff into the mirror?" I asked. "Charles did." Germaine answered.

"Needed to make sure if we can enter the mirror." Charles spoke, walking towards the door. "Shouldn't  Lucius be the one leading us?" Oliver asked.

"I know but... I usually come outside... in a garden of some sort. But today I'm... in the room where me and my father left..." I slowly spoke as I looked around.

Germaine followed Charles to the door and opened it and-

"RUBY???" We all questioned... looking at her. She's  been in this dimension for years?! What?!

"Oh my... Killian!! What the hell are you doing here?! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE!!!" She exclaimed. "No what the hell are you doing here? Where is Daniel?" I asked her.

"Uhm... can I get an explanation?" Oliver asked. Ruby quickly entered and locked the door. "How do you know Daniel?" She asked me. "Why are you here?" I asked."I asked you first!" She spat.

"I just... we've  talked before..." I answered. "YOU'VE  TALKED BEFORE?!" Ruby exclaimed." Well, it's not like I've hurt anyone." I said. "I guess you are correct." She sighed.

"Even so, Killian go back home now" Ruby said. "Why him?" Oliver asked." Because this place is too dangerous.  In fact, All of you must go."She exclaimed.

"Why don't youuu come back?" Oliver questioned. "I do not have time for this." Charles complained passing Ruby and opening the door. Ruby stood in front of him, blocking the way.

She's beginning to make my blood boil."Me too." Germain whispered. I quickly looked at him, ignoring everyone arguing.

"Did... Did you just read my mind?" I asked him." I thought maybe someone would have a something we can do to get the hell out of here. I'm already bored." He answered.

He took my hand and teleported us outside the room. "We need to find some clothes if we are going to be here."Germaine suggested. "And everyone else?" I asked. "They'll help themselves." He said.

Oh. That's very much of a Germain thing to say. We walked down the hallway as we search through each room."Last room left in this place." Germaine spoke.

"Let's be quick." I told him. We stood in front of the door and felt dark magic lingering around. "I do not like what ever is behind this door." I said.

"You feel it too.". I opened the door with caution but Daniel was inside with the black mist around the room but him

Holding the hand of brown haired boy. He seemed to not have noticed us and I believe his crying. We slowing entered. As we got closer the mist stayed far away from them and closer to me.

Germaine stopped and let me go forward. I stood beside Daniel and held onto his shoulder. "What happened." I asked him. He kept quiet and slowly removed my hand off his shoulder. "I don't  want to lose him Lucius! I just got him back! Even after he forgot everyone, me, his friends and even himself he still found his way back to me!" He cried.

Germaine walked over to the boy. "Daniel... Maybe I can help you... if you can just tell me what happe-"." HELP HOW LUCIUS WHEN NOT EVEN DOCTORS KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Because you can't  see what we see!" Germaine  told him. Daniel looked up at us. "Wh-What do you see? Tell me! What do you see!" He demanded. "Look up on that corner." I pointed out to the window."

"There's nothing there." Daniel spoke, wiping the tears on his face. "We see some collection of Dark magic around the room and I believe it wants him but since you're here it can't get him." Germaine  said.

"Why him though!" He asked. "Daniel. We do not know either but for now, please stay close to him until we get some knowledge of this dark mist." I told him. "And how do I wake him up?" Daniel asked us.

Germain took out an elixir from the small bag he had on him and gave it to Daniel. "Give him a drop. It helps wake up people who have been a victim of serious dark magic or demon. He'll immediately wake up." Germaine said.

"Are you  sure?" Daniel asked us. " Trust Germaine. He usually deal with these things." I said. "And what must I do  if it happens  again or lose the potion?"

"Just throw a letter in a mirror and Lucius will pick it up." Germaine  said."A mirror?" Daniel stared at us confused.

"Just do it. No question  asked. We have to go now." Germaine  said and took my hand.

"Bu-". We teleported into the room we came in and threw me inside the mirror which led me coming out of the pond in my mother's garden.

"Arrghhh!!WHY DON'T THIS MIRROR THING BRING ME TO MY BEDROOM!!!" I yelled in frustration.  I turned around to see my mother who was not happy at all. And she just had to be here.

🦋minutes later🦋

She opened the door and threw me inside my father's office. "And then? What did he do now?!" Father questioned.  "He.. He ruined my damn garden!" My mother exclaimed.

Father looked at me."How did he even do that?" Father questioned. "He teleported ontop of the pond! Landing inside and causing the water to spill on top of my precious Fairy Roses." She continued.

I feel light in the head. I hit does rock hard. I felt like I was beginning to fall but then held onto father's desk. They both stared at me but my vision seems to not work.

Mother tapped on my face as she said something. Father then stood up holding on too me. I gulped but quickly swallowed the vomit back. I looked at them talking. They spoke nonsense. Must be playing a trick on me. I pushed mother and father away.

I need to sleep. Had a loooong  day. I walked to the door and tried holding on to the handle but failed. I looked at them. "Opened the door for me!" I demanded. Father took my and and mad me sit on his desk.

I pushed me down to not sit up."Get the hell of me." I told him. Mother held both of my hands. "Get... the f... just...get me off. I... you.. me."Father snapped his fingers and.

🦋so much time skips... maybe like an 4 hours later.🦋

I opened my eyes and I was back in my bedroom. Father was sitting besides me reading a book. "He's  such a problem. Why are all of these happening to him only? I'm  trying to understand Ray." Mother spoke.

She's here too? Ugrh... I was ready for the father bonding I've missed over my years of living. "Maybe we have been so hard on him which lead him to being problematic." Father said.

"Then what must we do to stop him being like that?" Mother asked. "Have you tried sitting down with him? talking with him and agreeing to whatever he said?Have you tried understanding what he likes? And have you tried treating him like his brother?" Father asked her and gave me a side eye.

He knows I'm awake??? "What do you mean 'try treating him like his brother'? Are you telling me I'm favoring my children?!" Mother questioned. "Not you only but the whole family  for a reason. You quite put a big reason as to why he behaves like this." Father calmly replied.

"Tell me, dear. Is it because how your mother treated your brother over you? That's why you wanted a girl... to raise her the way you wished you were raised but unfortunately, he wasn't the girl you wanted." Father said.

"I told you countless times that I am not my mother! I don't even look like her! Stop comparing me to her!" Mother exclaimed.

"Of you don't looked like her but you do have her behavior. Don't you think as time passes on of your sons will be just like you if you continued?" Father asked her.

"I'm not a bad mother. I care for both of my sons." Mother said and stood in front of father. I closed my eyes for her to not notice I'm awake.

"You have your great-grandmother's curse and maybe if your father was bothered to involve himself into your life, you wouldn't  have been here trying to make Lucius  like you. He will never be like you, as long as I'm still alive. I won't you force him into your bullsh(BEEP). Now get the hell out." Father told her.

Great-grandmother's curse? What I'd that. Mother's footsteps seemed to quiet down.

The door shut and opened my eyes. "Why did you marry her?" I asked father. "What happened to you earlier? He asked. "I asked you first." I told Jim

He sighed and looked at me." It was an arranged marriage." He answered. "Oh. So you can't leave her?" I asked. He shook his head. "At least I'm trying my best to protect you from her. Now answer my question. "Father said.

"I fell from the and hit a rock. It does not hurt though." I told you. "I thought you were drunk. Especially when you demanded for us to open the door." He laughed.

"I'm so stupid sometimes." I laughed. "You took that from me." Father said which made me chuckled.  "Dinner is about to beginning. Must I bring your food here? He asked.

"No I'm coming with you." I said and got of the bed. I held onto him for support. Damn this hurts so bad. Father teleported us into the dinning room and helped me sit down. I looked at Andria who was confused. Father sat besides me.

"You're fine?" He asked. I nodded. Grandfather.m walked in. "And what happened to you?" He asked. "Don't  worry. He's fine." Mother answered with anger in her. "He got hurt but he's a bit better now." Father replied with same way as her.

Mother folded her arms and rolled her eyes. Avin arrived and sat by Andria. They whispered something then laughed. Hope it's not about me or else there will be blood on this table.

Speaking of blood. I do not have much hunger. It was been days. "And where have you been got the last two days." Avin asked. "Home. Why?" I asked.

Everyone stopped and stared at me. Not me getting eyed again. "You were gone for two days and somehow you have forgotten?" My Aunt Gritea asked. "Where were you anyways?"Uncle Duích questioned.

I was spending time with Killian.  He needed help." I lied. "Hmm. Never heard of Killian asking for help but if that's what you are saying, then i guess it's true" Andria said.

"Dumb bi(BEEP). Hope you burn in the beneath." I whispered. "Lucius!" Father laughed. "What?" I asked, trying to stop myself from laughing too. "What the hell is wrong with you two?" Avin asked.

"You really can ruin the mood." I said. "It's a bit true." Father supported my statement." I'm not like that." He said, annoyed

Me and father looked at each other before laughing again. "If you say so." I chuckled. I looked at my food. Since when have I not craved blood or insides of other breeds? Oh well, maybe I have eaten too much.

I took tried to take a bite but immediately placed the spoon down. No.. it's.. eww. I turned over to my brother who was staring at me struggling. "What's  wrong, Lucius. Having trouble?" He asked, smiling and folding his arms.

Argh... Then they say I'm the one who started it." Don't annoy me, Avin. I'm  not in the mood for your bullsh(BEEP)." I said and forced myself to eat. "I was only aski-" I rolled my eyes  in frustration  and threw the spoon on the table.

"I didn't ask you! You weird fu(BEEP)." I whispered the last part but it seemed some have heard. "Do not talk to your brother... in fact, my husband in that manner! We are older than you. Therefore, you must be giving us respect!" Andria said.

I chuckled and then said, "Firstly, this argument... no. This conversation was between me and Avin. I clearly don't remember any of us inviting you into it. Secondly, you are lucky this is dinner and everyone is not interested to see you complain about me. Thirdly, Since we are old, and wise enough to not argue with such nonsense. It would be better off for you to let me eat my dinner in peace."

Picked my spoon up and began eating again. "You could have just apologized." Avin spoke which caused me to pause. They really a waste of time.

I gave him a nice glare." Avin..." I called his name, with a grin that caught everyone's attention. I let out a sigh then held on my spoon tightly, trembling in rage. "Is it that really hard for the both of you to not ruin my day? You know... I only came here for dinner and that's it. I'm not here for you. I'm not here for anyone. I'm just here to eat! If you're bored, go sleep with your wife or something. I'm not born to give you joy. I'm born, to live my life and die. And I am not expecting anyone to talk to me and what I have spoken. Eat your food and let me be."

"They just won't listen." I said to myself. I noticed eyes continuing to look at me. I faced up and noticed everyone shocked. "Stop being weird." I told them. "What?" Father questioned. "Weeirrrd??" Mother questioned. Everyone was confused.

Heyyy! Daniel can teach me words to use on them! "What does that mean?" Uncle Duích asked. "No no no. It can not be explained. It can not be said by anyone. Only me and... some people." I lied.

"People like." Grandfather asked also, raising a brow as he sipped blood. " Just special people. No need to worry about them." I lied more.

What other words has he said I can use now. Hmmmm. Think! Think Lucius! THIIIIINKK

Ding!

"ALEX!" I screamed in excitement but scared everyone a bit." Have you hit yourself  in the head?" Grandmother asked. "Noo! I remember now!" I told her.

"Remember what?" Andria asked. "I remember everything!Daniel, Alex.. uhm... who's  this again uhh.. fe.. Feliaa- I'll get back to his name and uhm!Andrew! His name is Andrew!" I screamed again in the same tone.

"I'm worried about him." Uncle Duích whispered to his wife. "Agreed." She replied. "Do not be worried! I just became too excited when I remembered." I said, smiling.

"Remered what thought?" Father asked. "Uhm... very special people I must see and talk to and I remember... wait wait wait wait! This doesn't  make sense at all. If... what no. Wait, what happened when I go out with my friends." I asked them all.

"Well we... we?? I can't remember actually. It's  like my day goes on when you comeback?" Grandfather said.

I turned to father he also said the same thing. So when I'm gone... time stops here if I'm correct? Waiiit. No no no. I have forgotten many things. Me and Jax in dreams? Uhm that time I was hearing some strange noises and screams.

The apologies from, grandfather, avin and mother? Where they not real?? I quickly stood up in shock. What if it's my deepest desires? Like the things I want to see or hear from people?

"Avin... Do you remember that apology you told me?" I asked. "What apology?" He replied. "Lucius is-" Fsther because but I stopped him.

"I'll see everyone in the morning. Don't go to my bedroom!" I told them and walked away but stopped and looked at my great great great great... let me just say. The first royals of Alidius.

The was an arm coming out of it but no one is taking notice. No no! I am going to Daniel!

🦋FINALLY🦋

Yall I forgot about my story and uhh continued with my life but now I'm back.

LOVE YALLLL
(BTW too lazy to correct mistakes.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238 13 11
Sometimes the best knight is a damsel. In a world where women are seen as weak, defenceless creatures for men to protect and own, one orphan girl wan...
104K 6.6K 44
Completed ✨👸🏼 Born to the fairy elite, the royal line, next in line to take the crown, a queen to be announced on her next birthday, with her royal...
31.4K 690 20
( NOT BXB) Contains foul language sex violence blood death Bad grammar bad spelling ( I own this story and my oc, not anything twi...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...