Our First Encounter *BOOK 1*

By Macye_Thao21

Everything in Raccoon City started out to be a normal city. Families and friends were always smiling, enjoyin... More

~Prologue~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
~Special Chapter~

Chapter 8

288 8 0
By Macye_Thao21

Belle followed Leon to where they supposed to find Ada.

They saw Ada, limping as she hacks a device to the elevator.

Leon held Belle hand gently, making sure she's there by his side.

"Belle, oh my god." Ada said, noticing her.
"I was just thinking about you." Leon said.
"That makes two of us. I was getting worried." Ada said.

"Y'know, we make a good team, but I gotta ask you something." Leon said.

"The way's clear. Please, tell me you got it." Ada said.

So, she's only cares about the virus...and not me? Belle thought. She slowly lets go of Leon's hand and rested her hand on her holster.

"Oh, I got it." Leon said. He don't sound happy. Who wouldn't?

"Let me verify the G sample and we'll get the hell out of here." Ada said as she held out her hand, hoping Leon would give it to her.

"Before we do that...we ran into Annette. She claims you're not FBI." Leon said.

Ada sighed and shook her head, with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, Leon." Ada scoffed and pulled out her gun.
"Why couldn't you just hand over the sample?" Belle pulled out her gun as well, aiming at Ada.

"Because I realized, as much as I wanted to trust you-I didn't." Leon said, also pulled out his gun and aim at Ada.

"I really hoped it wouldn't end up like this." Ada said.

"So that's all this was...we were just pawns to you?" Belle asked.

"Look, I'm just doing my job."
"And Leon and I are doing ours too. Drop the damn gun." Belle exclaimed, with a glare on her face.
"Hand over the sample, Leon. I don't want to hurt you or Belle." Ada said.

The building is about to self-destruct. The bridge is almost tearing apart.

"Then shoot me. But I don't think you can." Leon said. Belle quickly got in front of Leon and held her hands out.

"Shoot me instead, sis. Yes, I know we're sisters. But can you just think on what's more important?" She said. Ada stared at Belle, planning to shoot but Belle continued talking.

"All those years, sis. You've been looking for the G - sample instead of me. I was lost. I almost died if I wasn't found by my adoptive parents. But I was hoping if you would come and find me...but you didn't. Am I more important than the sample? Shoot me if you think the sample is more important than me." She said.

Ada held her tears as she looked at her sister. Her long lost sister. She looked into her eyes, thinking of shooting her, just to get the sample...but she couldn't. She put down her gun.

And out of nowhere, Ada was shot on the shoulder. Leon and Belle turned their backs and saw Annette, with her gun.

The bridge collapsed, making Ada fall.
"Sis!"
"Belle!"

Belle caught Ada's hand while Leon caught Belle's foot while the other hand held the bar. The sample somehow fell out of Leon's pocket and it was no where to be seen.

"No one gets that sample now." With that, Annette groans in pain, due to her injury, she's dead.

"Hold on, sis! I think I can-"
The bridge is nearly falling. Belle can't hold on much longer.

"Forget it." Ada said.
"Shut up, I got you." Belle said, tearing up.
"It's not worth it."

"Don't say that, sis. We just found each other and now you're leaving me again." Belle sobbed.

Ada looked down beneath her and looked at Belle. She smiled.

"Belle...you're so important to me...don't forget that. Remember, I'll always be with you." Ada said.

Belle cried as she shook her head.

"Take care of her, Leon."

Ada lost her grip and has fallen down deep.
"No! Sis!"

Belle fisted her knuckles and Leon helped her up.
"Belle."

"S-she's gone, Leon." Belle cried.
"I'm sorry. Let's get going. Everything is falling apart."
_________________________________
5 minutes until self-destruct

Belle and Leon ran through the halls and entered a room, that has a monitor.

"You think this works?" Belle asked.

"I doubt it." Leon replied. Once they doubt that everything works, the monitor suddenly started to show Claire. It appears she's down here too.

"Claire!" Leon shouts.

"Leon? You're down here too?" Claire asked.

"Yeah. But the whole place is coming down. Listen to me. You need to get out. Fast!" Leon said.

"And who's that with you?" Claire asked again.

"Introductions are for later, is Sherry with you?" Belle asked.

"Yes she is."

The connection was failing, Leon couldn't hear Claire at all.

"Claire? You still there?" Leon tried.

"Leon? You're breaking up!" Claire said, the video feed cutting in and out, Leon and Belle can barely hear her.

"Forget about us! Just get out of here!" Leon shouts.

Belle and Leon rushed the hell out of the room and began to find their way out. Shooting a few creatures and zombies a few times and not taking their sweet time killing them. Then they both here the familiar footsteps, Mr. X, who came out through the door, that they were suppose to go.

"You got to be fuckin' kidding me?" Leon said.

"How many times we have to beat this fucker?" Belle asked.

Not wasting any time, Leon grabbed her hand and ran around the pathways as he slowly follows them. Heading through the doors and into an area with flames all over the place.

Mr. X got ever closer and grabbed Leon by the face and kicked Belle to the ground. Belle groaned in pain. She tried to get up to help Leon, the Tyrant used his heavy foot and was about to slam his foot on Belle. However, she moved pretty quickly. She pulled out her gun and shoot at its head, making Leon fall.

"Leon! Come, on. We gotta keep moving." she said.

Getting out of there, they both came across a moving platform where they would be able to use to get to the bottom level. Leon found something that will fit in the slot, which activated the moving platform.

Just as the platform was moving, Belle sees everything was falling apart. Everything was exploding. Leon thought about confessing his love to her, since nothing is interrupting this time.

"Belle, I--"

Before he could even start, the Tyrant returned and his now arm has changed, with him landing on there. Belle and Leon were forced to fight.

DAMN IT! Leon thought.

"You were saying?" Belle asked.

"I---uh, Ready for this?" Leon said.

Belle smirked. "I was born ready. Let's beat this mother fucker."

Leon and Belle split, so it would be easier. The Tyrant can be distracted for a whole.

Belle then noticed she only has one bullet left. "Shit."

She grabbed her knife and ran towards the tyrant. She jumped onto its back and stabbed on its neck, constantly. The tyrant roared and grabbed Belle, then she was thrown to the ground. The Tyrant was thinking on slamming his foot on Belle, but he was too slow. Belle eventually moved out of the way.

At the moment, some debrie fell on the platform around Leon and Belle. They noticed at huge case fell in as well.

"Where did that come from?" Leon asked.

"Leon, I'll distract it! Open the case!" Belle replied and started to distract it.

Quickly picking it up, Leon aimed it at the Tyrant and took a shot. One shot was all it took. Now, its only his legs that was left. Belle casually walked foreword, with her fingers, she flicked it, to make it fall.

"Finally." she uttered.

Leon chuckled at her cuteness. "Come on, let's get out of here."

Belled nodded, "Yes sir!"

Running as fast as they can and dodging the falling debris. They both noticed a train passing by.

Leon and Belle looked at each other and nodded. Knowing that they needed to get on the train, fast.

Leon was the first one reached to hold onto the handle and pulled himself up on the side, reaching out to Belle. She reached out to Leon's hand and successfully grabbed his hand and pulled her into his arms.

Belle is now sitting in between his legs, leaning her back on his chest as they both regain their breath.

"You alright?" Belle asked.

"Yeah, what about you?" Leon asked her.

Belle smiled. "Yeah. I am." She suddenly felt guilty. She couldn't save her sister. Leon noticed that and didn't hesitate to give her a small kiss on her lips.

Seeing her cheeks turned red, Leon chuckled and cupped her cheeks.

"Do you have any plans after this?" he asked.

"Hmm?" Belle uttered.

"Let's go on a date." Leon said.

Belle smirked and flicked his forehead. "What took you so long?"

Leon smiled and brought her into his arms for a hug. For a good moment, Leon and Belle decided to go inside, hopefully to relax on the train ride. As they got inside, seeing a familiar faces, Belle smiled.

"Belle!" Sherry ran into her and hugged her waist.

"You know her, Sherry?" Claire asked.

Sherry nodded. "She watched over me when Mom was busy at work."

"I'm glad you're okay, Sherry." she said.

"We all made it." Leon said. "Oh, Claire. This is Belle and Belle, this is Claire."

Before the girls could even talked, the train lurched around violently.

"What was that?" Claire asked.

"I don't know...I'll go check." Belle replied.

"No, I'll go, Belle." Leon said.

"I'll be fine. Trust me." Belle said, smiling at him.

Leon sighed. "Okay, I'll be here." Leon also gave her extra ammo, just in case.

Belle nodded and went inside of the other cart of the train. Everything was clear at her point of view, but as soon as she got to the last cart, it revealed a horrifying creature. William's last stage.

"Holy shit."

Belle began shooting, even throwing bombs. "Is that all you got, William?!"

Leon and Claire came and saw everything that's completely destroyed.

"Belle!" Leon shouted.

"We've got to lose that car!" Claire shouted.

Belle kept on shooting until William roared. Leon and Claire worked together, forcing the metal plate connecting to cover something up and tossed it out. Leon quickly kicked at the lever that connected the two cars together and soon as it was off.

Belle picked up a pipe with a sharp end and stabbed it through the eye.

"Fuck you." she muttered.

Pulling it out Belle fell back, Leon grabbed her hand and helped her to get into the car that they're on. Once Belle was safe, in Leon's arm, the four watched as the car slowly was left behind and the flames from the destruction of the lab soon covered both the car and William.

Once the train reached outside, the four walked down the open road, not knowing where they're at.

Sherry then tugged on Belle's pants, and she looked at her.

"So... you two are like boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Ah...well, hehe." Belle started.

"We actually um..." Leon uttered.

"Those two haven't gone on their first date, Sherry. But I'm sure after all this, they will." Claire said, smirking.

"Claire!"

Claire just laught it off and they continued on with walking down the road. Even though, Belle and Claire just met, they became friends quickly. Sherry noticed a truck driving towards them, however with the hell they have been through, they ain't taking that chance.

Leon told them to stay on the side, making it's not another zombie. Turns out to be an asshole who stuck up his middle finger as he drove by.

"Well, he was friendly." Leon joked.

"So...is it over?" Claire asked.

"I don't know. But if it's not, we'll stop it. Whatever it takes." Leon replied.

"Yeah. You damn right we will." Claire said.

Belle agreed as well.

"As long as we stick together, we'll be fine. Come on." Leon said.

And with that said, Leon held Belle's hand, Belle's other hand held onto Sherry's while Claire held Sherry's other hand.

"Hey! You two can adopt me!" Sherry says.

"Sure, I don't mind." Belle said, since her and Sherry have history together.

"Uh.." Leon says afterwards.

"But let them go on their first date first." Clarie teased yet again.

Walking along the road, Sherry continued on with speaking which wasn't much of a problem.

Leon and Belle looked at each other and smiled. Just glad that they're together side by side, no one can even separate them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 175 70
"I think you're going to learn a lot of things about this city and the people that you won't want to." Madeleine Sówka has spent the last twelve year...
90 4 5
Connor Redfield is a sixteen year old kid who goes looking for his older brother Chris Redfield in Raccoon City but soon learns that he isn't there a...
12.7K 260 16
LEON ART IN BOOKS COVER: @everglaid_ -Twitter or MistFighter -DeviantArt - Female reader! Unless you can change pronouns as you read - After a serio...
50.2K 1.3K 16
Two partners, Luis and Y/N. On a mission to retrieve a sample of the plaga but is quickly caught. The both have been separated and on the way, she me...