Chapter 6

"So, you two are sisters. Why did you deny it in first place when she asked you?" Leon asked.

Ada didn't respond.

"Ada?"

Ada sighed and looked at the electric fan. "I'll explain that later. Right now, we need to find Annette."

Leon looked at Belle's body again. He didn't have the chance to tell her how he felt. He was hurt.

"I'll find another way around." he said.

____________________________________________________________________________

Both of them left and continued to lookfor Annette. As they left, someone dropped by and picked up Belle and went to its lab and to recover her.

Wake up Belle. You have a job to do.

Who...is that

Belle slowly opened her eyes and noticed she's in a lab. She was about get up, until someone entered.

"You're not fully recovered yet." Her eyes met someone that she's familiar with.

"Dad?"

Greg smiled and hugged his daughter. "Oh Dad!"

"I've been looking for you and Mom." she said.

"Yes, I know."

"Where's mom? Is she with you?" Belle asked.

Greg hesitated. "Dad, where's Mom?"

Belle's voice started to shake, holding her cries.

"When we found out that Umbrella's lab is underground the police station, we were attacked. Your Mother and I tried our best to defend ourselves, but the monster was too strong. I noticed your mother was bitten by them. Once you're bitten, you'll turn into one of them."

"So..." Belle held her cries.

"We bumped into Annette, tried to cure your mother. But it was too late. Your mother was no longer her. She's gone. I'm sorry, Belle. I had to shoot your mother, it's what your mother would want." Greg explained.

Belle hugged her father again. "I'm sorry."

"Its okay, Dad. She's in peace."

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Ada!" Leon found her laying on the ground and noticed her injury.

"I can't get it out." Ada said.

"I don't know if I should, uh..."

"Just do it. I can't walk like this." Ada said and looked away.

"Ok...it's going to hurt." Leon pulled it out and started to disinfect it and wrap the wound.

"So, what do we do now?" Leon asked.

"Get yourself out of here. While you still can." Ada said.

"I can't just leave you. Not like this. I just lost Belle, I can't---"

"You don't understand. The situation's worse than I thought." Ada said.

_______________________________________________________________________________

They both made it to the electric cable car, which leads to NEST. Leon helped Ada to get there and let her sit on the bench.

"So, care to explain now."

"About what?" Ada asked, knowingly what Leon meant.

"You know what I mean. You mentioned Belle is your sister?" Leon replied.

Ada replied. "It was years ago, our town was destroyed. Don't know for what reason. Belle and I were the only who survived. I left her at the orphanage because I wanted to protect her. But now she's gone....I can't tell her the truth."

Leon listens and Ada explains her story. He sighed.

"I'm sorry. This is just a family problem." she said.

"It's my problem now, Ada." Leon said.

Ada arched her brows at him.

"I love her." Leon confessed. "But now she's gone and I was too late."

________________________________________________________________________________