π„ππ€πŒπŽπ”π‘π„πƒ + 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑...

By my38babyy

DISCONTINUED ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 πƒπŽπ„π’ πˆπ“ πŒπ„π€π π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 π„ππ€πŒπŽπ”π‘π„πƒ?❞ + ❝𝐁𝐔𝐓, 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓... More

π„ππ€πŒπŽπ”π‘π„πƒ.
π†π‘πŽπ–π“π‡.
𝐈.
𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐈𝐈.
πˆπ•.
𝐕.
π•πˆ.
π•πˆπˆ.
π•πˆπˆπˆ.
πˆπ—.
𝐗.
π—πˆ.
π—πˆπˆ.
π—πˆπˆπˆ.
π—πˆπ•.
𝐗𝐕.
π—π•πˆ.
π—π•πˆπˆ.
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ.
π—πˆπ—.
𝐗𝐗.
π—π—πˆ.
π—π—πˆπˆ.
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ.
π—π—πˆπ•.
𝐗𝐗𝐕.
π—π—π•πˆ.
π—π—π•πˆπˆ.
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ.
π—π—πˆπ—.
𝐗𝐗𝐗.
𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒: 𝐈𝐈
𝟐:𝐈𝐈.
𝟐:𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝟐:πˆπ•.
𝟐:𝐕.
𝟐:π•πˆ.
𝟐:π•πˆπˆ.

𝟐:𝐈.

1.6K 47 26
By my38babyy

❝ 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐍𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒. ❞

❝ 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑. ❞

desi jimenez
📍syracuse, new york

"and one more to the side." the photographer demonstrated a pose. i copied the post he wanted me to do, and the cameras clicked. "alright, we'll take a break, and continue this two weeks from now." he added.

i nodded my head and went off to my dressing room. "would you like any beverages or snacks?" an assistant asked me. "no, thank you. i'm about to head out." i answered. i changed my clothes and gathered all of my belongings, before leaving.

i still had the mercedes-benz my brother got me for my sweet 16, three years ago. i unlocked it and walked towards it in the parking garage. once i got into the car, i locked it, and checked my phone.

ZAH ZAH 🗯️
iMessage

i clicked on it because he's one of my favorites.

ZAH ZAH 🗯️
when are you coming back
dd being mad annoying.

me
i'm on my way nowww.
read

if yall thought me and dd would be broken up by now.. yall got me fucked up. me and him locked in forever. there was loud knocking on my window, so i jumped and rolled down my window.

"are you going to move? i really need this spot.." some white man told me. "uhh, can you wait?" i asked him with an attitude. "my wife is in labor.." he sighed. i gasped and started my car, to leave the parking space.

"thank you." he nodded his head at me. i gave him a slight smile and pulled off. i began my four and a half hour drive. dd called me, so i connected my phone to the bluetooth.

"you coming back right?" i heard dd's whining over the speakers. "you know this, dd. why would i NOT come back home." i laughed. "i dont know, because." dd sighed.

"why you get like this EVERYTIMEE." i added. "because i miss you, and you act the same way when i'm off on a show." he explained to me. "nah, cause you bring me almost every time." i said back.

"true." dd sucked his teeth. "four hours it too long." he added. "i'll be back before you know." i said back. "put zah on the phone." i added.

he groaned and then i heard zahir yell. "WHY YOU THROW THAT SHIT AT ME NIGGA." zahir screamed like a lil bitch. i started laughing and shaking my head. there was a silence and then i heard zahir, "hello?"

"dont let dd bully you, my nigga." i replied. "he not, bro." zahir said with an attitude. "is the place clean?" i asked him. "nah, this nigga been going through depression since you been gone" zahir laughed.

"i was only gone for the weekend.." i gasped. "yeah, that's the thing." zahir laughed even harder. "give me my phone back." dd said to zahir. "why you so close with my cousin? yall mad annoying." dd sarcastically said.

david reyes
📍 sugarhill apartments, new york

"okay, i'm parking right now, dd." desi told me on the phone. i jumped up from the bed and slipped my feet into my slides, and i slid on my thin, black north face jacket.

i ran out the door and watched her park her car im front of the buildings. she was taking mad long to get out. she got out of the car, and locked it. "DAVIIII!" she cheered, as she saw me standing on the stoop.

i ran towards he and hugged her, slightly lifting her up. "this weekend was mad boring without you, bae." i sighed. "you funny, where's zah?" she asked me. i scrunched up my face and backed up.

"nigga, i'm here. DD." i pointed to myself. "and i see you, baby. but where's our son at?" she nodded her head. "man, he had to leave. he has school tomorrow." i shrugged my shoulders. she laughed and opened the door to our apartment.

dami left desi and i the apartment, because him and his fiancée were getting a house together, or some shit. a lot of stuff changed after the murder trial.

everyone was worried that desi was gonna be taken away, but dami was "innocent". a lot was going on at the time, so i really shouldn't get into the details.

"davi, i'm really disappointed you left the house like this.." desi frowned. "like zahir said.. i was depression, bae." i shrugged. "nigga please." she pushed me, jokingly.

"i promised damiir, we would visit the house. i wanna see how they decorated it." desi smiled at me. "i just wanna stay home with youu." i sighed.

she shook her head and walked away. i followed after her and saw what she was doing. "you so attached." she rolled her eyes. she went into the bathroom, and closed the door behind her.

"nah." i sucked my teeth. i heard her start the shower and yell. "okay, come inn." she raised her voice. i sighed and opened the bathroom door. i sat on the counter and started talking.

"tell me what happened." i said as she was in the shower. "so, when i got there guess what happened?" she started. "i dont know.. i just asked." i sighed. "it was to add emphasis.. listen up." she raised her voice at me.

"the manager was racist and shit, i loved the photographer, he was so sweet." desi explained. "managers always bitchy." i laughed. "mhm, okay get out. i'm done." she added. i sighed and got off of the counter, and left the bathroom.

desi jimenez
📍 yonkers, new york

"DESSS. MY HEART. MY SOULLLL. MYY... MYYY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." damiir yelled as he gave me a big hug. "DAMIII. MI HIJOO!" i yelled back to him. we let go of each other and laughed.

i forgave him after that whole murder situation. it went a little something like..

desi jimenez
📍sugarhill apartments, new york

"please answer the door, please answerr." i whispered to myself, frantically. damiir finally answered and examined the worried look on my face. he then embraced me in a hug and backed up.

"i had to realize why you did it. but i understand now." i admitted. "i didn't think too much about it at first, but now.. i get it. i love you so fucking much damiir." i added. i hugged him again and began to cry.

"i'll do anything for you desi, and the sad part is that i really would kill somebody for you. it makes me feel better whenever you're happy. i dont ever want to see you hurting physically or emotionally." dami expressed.

i really was a bitch for not realizing that shit at first. i can't believe he's really willing to do any of that for.. me.

desi jimenez
📍yonkers, new york

"oh, what's up, dd." he dapped dd up. "whats the word." dd laughed. we all walked inside of the house and i sat on the couch. dd sat beside me and played with the chain i got him, four years ago.

"KENAI, THEY HERE." damiir yelled. a few seconds later, she came into the living room. "aww, what's up my hearty." she gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "hii nai." i smiled.

"my brother been irritating hasn't he?" i asked her. "getting ready to deal with it for the rest of my life." she interlocked her fingers with mine. i almost forgot they were engaged.

"haven't you and dd been together longer than us? when are yall tying the knot?" she asked me and dd. dd was smiling hard and hid his face in his hands. "i'ma be honest--" dd started to say. "NAH. NAH. KENAI, DONT GIVE THEM NO IDEAS." damiir yelled at everybody.

"yeah, for like four years. marriage is never that serious to me." i shrugged. everyone in the room side-eyed me, so i just laughed. "you just mad, you don't got this gold on youu." dami showed off nai's hand.

"whenever you're ready, babes." kenai smiled at me. she was so understanding and i loved that. "nah, but we got some real ass shit to tell you." dami interrupted.

nai looked at dami with a surprised look and exhaled. dd scrunched up his face confused and looked at me. "what..?" i asked, worried. "kenai having my kid." dami jumped up and down.

"OMG I'MA BE A AUNT. DESI TIA!" i cheered and jumped around with dami. kenai was smiling and laughing. she showed me the pictures from the ultrasound and the the paperwork.

"man congratulations, bro." dd dapped up damiir and brought him into a hug. "nah that's crazy because me too." i laughed. everyone in the room got quiet.

"you are?" dd's face softened. i started to laugh even harder to the point where i was gasping for air. "HELL NAH. FUCK THE KIDS FOR L." i yelled as i did the hand signals.

damiir and dd side-eyed me, but i continued laughing. "anyways yall, how far along is she?" i asked dami. "shit, like.." dami tried to think. "12 and a half weeks." nai added in.

i nodded my head and smiled. "yall know if its a boy or girl?" dd asked them. "nah, we gonna have one of them reveals." dami replied. "man, i'm glad yall a little family now.." i smiled and hugged damiir.

"i still love you lil sis." dami pat my back. i let go and got ready to leave. i informed dd that we were about to head out. "okay yall, we finna leave." i added. "okay, safety baby sisterr." dami punched my arm.

"byee, love you dessss." nai blew me a kiss. i smiled and walked out, dd following me. i got into the car and started it. dd got into the passenger and say there in silence.

"you need to stop playing like that." he sighed. "like what?" i asked him, confused. "never mind.." he shrugged. i drove us back home and went into our room.

dd didn't come into the room with me, so i was worried. "DAVI. COME HERE." i yelled. i heard his footsteps shuffling and then he barged into the room, "what?" he said with an attitude.

"come hereee." i said opening my arms. he smirked and laid beside me in bed. "what's wrong, davi?" i asked him. "i cant tell you that, you know i'ma street niggaaaa." he said throwing up oy.

i rolled my eyes and got on my phone. i was scrolling on my instagram feed, until i realized that dd's breathing got heavier. this boy really fell asleep. i kissed his forehead and played in his hair.

i noticed that he had a soft grin on his face. i sucked my teeth and shook my head. i closed my phone and turned it off, getting tired myself.

i rested my eyes and fell asleep with him. j used that time to reflect and acknowledge everything that took place in my day.

my38babyy's notes

- what yall think about part 2?

- i hope yall enjoyed this chapter..

- give me some feedback mhs 💕

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒: 𝐈𝐈

1832 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 18K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
222K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
185K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
778K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...