๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By keke332211

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐‰๐š๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐ฌ... More

The cast.
The first breath
The pink dread
Too many goodbyes
Returning to Dragon stone
Heated passion's
The green wedding
You'll ruin her
New wives New lives
We're all bastards here
Betrayed by him
The Rouge Princess
Proposal for the realm.
Garden of secrets and sin
UPDATE ON WHATS TO COME
The Beginning of a New life
Return of the black dragon
Succession
Playing with the Beast
I Need The Truth Mother
Dinner with Bastards
Burn him.
Secrets
The greens are coming for you.
An eye for an eye bastard.
Mercy is for the weak
Revenge is a dish best served hot
Dragon Riders Death.
My heart is miles away
Preparation is key
Old friends
Catch me when I fall

Kings Landing will burn

8.5K 133 10
By keke332211

"You asked to see me?" Jace asked his sister. They were outside, ready to mount their dragons and head to Kings Landing.

Jaenys smiled at her brother and pulled him in kissing his forehead. "Are you sure about this Jace? I would rather you stay here on dragonstone" She said worriedly.

"I won't sit around and hide, you know that."

She gave her brother a small smile. "You will be on Vermax destroying their fleet. When you hear the bell ring three times that means the war it over, it means I have won and you come to the castle with everyone else."

"Yes yes, do not worry sister I knowthe plan."

She smiled again. "I could not be more proud of you Jace."

She glanced at her 3 younger brothers Aegon III, Viserys and Joffery would be staying on DragonStone until the war is won.

Aemond approached her in his armor and bowed before Jaenys handing her the bow and arrows.

"Two weapons?" Jace asked. She also had the Valyrian steel sword Aemond gave her at her side.

"Why not?" She said smirking as she mounted her dragon.

Everyone else mounted their dragons and flew into the sky.

Aemond and Daemon were on her left, Baela and Jace were on her right and Rhaenys flew behind her. Jaenys was ready for a fight, she was prepared to kill.

In King's Landing

Aegon was almost fully recovered from his wounds. His mother and grandfather were in his chambers talking his head off about executing his half sisters children and his uncle, he was about to kick them both out when a guard ran in.

"My king, your Grace, Lord hand, our fleets are under attack." He said in a panic.

"What?" Alicent asked filled with fear.

"By who?" Otto asked.

"The sea snake." The guard answered.

Everyone ran out of Aegon's room except him, they were attacking, he knew his family didn't have nearly as big as an army as the blacks not to mention Sunfyre was still incredibly injured and Helaena refused to use her dragon for violence. He stayed in his chambers starring out of the window at the destruction.

Jaenys was ready, the dragons surrounded kings landing and the Hightowers army would soon meet their fate. She gave Aemond a nod signalling him to fly to the castle. She then nodded at Daemon giving the army the signal to attack. When they breached the city's walls the Blacks army met with the Greens army and began their fighting.

"Drakarys!" Jaenys commanded Tyrax.

Daemon had climbed of Caraxes joining in with the fighting. She flew above her army and jumped down from her dragon, pulling out her Valyrian steel sword she cut threw her enemies like fruit.

Aemond climbed off Vhagar and headed into the castle, before he met with his mother and grandfather he needed to talk with Aegon first. Aemond looked around for Aegon finding him in his chambers.

"Brother." Aegon said in shock.

Aemond closed the door locking it.

"Have you come to kill me brother?" Aegon asked his brother.

Aemond tossed a black cloak at him.

"Put it on." Aemond commanded.

"Why?" Aegon asked confused.

"Because.... I love you brother, when they take the castle you will die I cannot let that happen." Aemond said approaching his older brother.

"Then why did you abandon us for her? We are your family."

"I know brother and I am sorry but we do not have time for this." He said cupping his brothers face aggressively then letting it go.

"If you let me go they will kill you." Aegon said putting on the cloak.

"I know." Aemond said placing a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"I don't understand. You're betraying her?"

"I would never but this is a decision she shouldn't have to make so I'm making it, I will deal with the consequences."

Aemond led his brother out of the chambers heading down to the  past dungeons.

Aemond pointed to the end of the hallway at the secret door exit. "Follow the path this will lead you away from the Velaryon fleet, don't stop running until you reach to the see where you will find a small boat, there is another ship pay them it will take you to Essos." Aemond explained and gave him a bag of gold.

"What of my children?" Aegon asked.

"They will not be harmed I promise you.......this is goodbye brother." Aemond said and hugged Aegon for the last time, he and his brother were total opposites but they loved each other deeply.

"Thank you." Aegon said with a tear rolling down his face.

Aemond watched Aegon leave and now it was time to find his mother.

Jacaerys flew above the Hightowers fleet then proceeded to burn them but then Vermax was hit in the wing by a spare. His dragon cried out loudly in pain as Jace tried to keep a hold of him to fly off. Jaenys heard the dragon cry and glanced at Daemon he gave her a nod to assure her he he'd be fine on his own. She mounted her dragon quickly with her sword still in hand, her sword was bloody, she clothes were bloody, her hair was bloody.

She saw Jace and Vermax and immediately flew to help her brothers aid. Jace's dragon was shot again but with a killing blow. Jaenys flew above her brother filled with worry.

"Jace jump!" She yelled in a panic.

"Jaenys I-" just then an arrow was shot threw Jace's neck and he plumited to the sea with his dragon.

"Nooooooo!" She cried out. A spare was shot at her but Tyrax managed to dodge it. Jaenys got close enough to the weapon and archers before letting Tyrax burn it and the men.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered in tears.

Her bother was dead. Jace was dead. Tears fell down her face, her brother was dead. Two brothers and a mother. She was filled with grief but she knew this fight wasn't over, she needed to keep fighting. She flew above her army fighting the green's, Daemon was nowhere to be spotted. Just then she saw an opportunity to burn the rest of the green's men to give her army a better chance but then she saw Daemon. He was in the front lines where the fighting was thickest, she couldn't destroy them without killing Daemon.

He realized what she wanted to do and signaled her to look down at him. When he had her attention he gave her a slight smile and a nod. This is what needed to be done Daemon knew that.

"Burn them!" He shouted.

Jaenys shook her head no. Daemon was the closest thing as a parent left to her, he was a second father to her, he taught her proper high Valyrian aand more she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. Tears kept rolling down her face, she couldn't bring herself to say the words.

"Burn them now!" He shouted again trying to fight off the men.

"I cannot!"

"Burn them daughter burn them!" He shouted over and over.

"Drakarys." She whispered to Tyrax and he let out an enormous breath of fire. Tears kept rolling down her face, her last parent. Gone. She felt Grief like never before. She then stood on Tyrax, knocking her arrow shooting perfectly. No bells, Aemond failed, but she wouldn't.

Aemond walked into the throne room, his mother, grandfather, Criston Cole, sister and her children were present.

"Aemond." Helaena said as she ran to her brother hugging her tightly.

Alicent was about to approach her son but Otto stopped her.

"Grandson, it is good to see you." He said. "Now I wonder why you are here."

Aemond glanced at the guards, these were the gold cloaks loyal to Daemon.

"Mother, Aegon is gone you must yield."

Alicent sank to her knees. "Gone?" She asked in disbelief.

"We will not yield." Otto said. "We have the castle they don't."

"You wont for long. She will kill you make no mistake." Aemond said firmly.

"And who is she? As I recall princess Rhaenyra is dead."

"Jaenys Targaryen was crowned Queen, she has come for the throne and vengeance." He said to his grandfather and came closer.

Criston Cole drew his sword. "You heard him. We will not yield."

"Mother you what will happen if you don't I know you do."

Alicent didn't have a chance to speak before Otto commanded the guards in the room to seize Aemond, but his surprise the guards did not move an inch.

"Didn't you hear me you fools!" He yelled.

"They don't take commands from you." Aemond said.

Criston Cole then launched at him with his sword. Aemond pulled his sword out fighting with Cole. This was the man who was like a father to him, but he was filled with so much hate and anger. Criston managed to knock Aemond's sword out of his hands and pushed him to the floor pointing the tip of his sword to Aemond's neck.

"No!" Alicent cried out.

"You betrayed your family, you have no honor." Cole said angrily.

"Neither do you." Aemond answered.

Just as Criston Cole was about to kill him an arrow was shot through his head. Helaena grabbed her children turning their faces away.

Jaenys lowered her arrow, she was accompanied by Baela and Rhaena covered in blood. Aemond saw the look on his wife's face, he knew that look, the look of pure grief and anger. He got up and grabbed her face pulling it to his, "Are you hurt?" He asked. She shook her head but then pulled away from Aemond walking towards Otto Hightower, Alicent and Helaena.

"Yield." She said pulling out her sword.

Alicent stayed on her knees. "I yield I only ask you spare the life of my daughter and her children." She pleaded. Jaenys and signaled the guards to hold Alicent then grabbed her face. "I swear to the gods if you make one wrong move I will burn you."

"Yield." She said once she turned to Otto.

"I will not. You have betrayed the realm, Aegon was the first born son therefore all rights belonged to him."

Jaenys kicked Otto down and the guards forced him to his knees.

"Having a cock doesn't make you fit to be a king. Admit it, you wanted power." She said getting to his level. There was pure rage in her eyes. "I want you to know this. You will die today, your house will fall, your family will die.. now term me was it worth it?"

He said nothing to her, he knew he had been was defeated.

"You are a cunt you will die a cunt." She said then swung her sword taking his head clean off.

As she looked down at his headless body she could feel her mother and Daemon smiling down at her. She let out a breath of relief and turned her head to Helaena. The children cowered behind their mother in fear.

"Where is Aegon?" She asked them.

Aemond glanced at his family then back at her. " He escaped.

She walked closer to Aemond. "He escaped?" She asked squinting her eyes at him.

"Yes"

"Find him." She growled at the guards.

"Please." Helaena pleaded when Jaenys turned her attention to her.

Jaenys gave her sword to a guard to hold and approached Helaena cupping her face wiping a stray tear.

"You were unlucky to be born into this family, I will not harm you or your children... Instead betroth your daughter to my son let them rule together." Jaenys said starring into Helaena's eyes.

Helaena felt relief. "And my sons?"

"Will become knights of the kings guard when old enough." She assured her.

Helaena glanced at her children and bowed her head to the new queen. "My Queen." She said then Jaenys planted a soft kiss on Helaena's lips.

The doors opened once more, Justane was carrying Jace's body, was soaking wet. Lord Corlys and her allies, all the lord's and lady's filled the room. Jaenys approached Justane, she looked down at her brothers lifeless body and kissed his forehead, tears filled her eyes for her poor brother.

"He will have an honorable funeral." She said.

Lord Corlys Velaryon approached his grand daughter then got on his knee. "The city is yours your Grace."

Everyone got on there knees. "Long may she rein." They all said.

Aemond took his wife's hand as she walked the pathway to the throne.

"All hail the queen." Aemond said as he smiled at her. She lost so much, but also gained. She did what her mother couldn't.

A week later.

Aegon was still nowhere to be found, she had suspected someone helped him escape and apart of her wanted to break fingers until she got the truth but it was time to let this go. Time to let them go. Jace was with her mother, Harwin, Daemon and Luke now. Jaenys had replaced all the usurpers with loyal allies. Justane Royde was given a seat on the council and Baela was made heir to Driftmark by her, Rhaena became a traveller, Aemond was commander of the city watch aswell as king consort. Joffery, Aegon III and Viserys II were all given future lordships and were already betrothed. The rest of the Hightowers were stripped of any wealth and Alicent was to stay in her chambers at all times. She had everyone searching for Daemon's sword, it was the only thing she had left of him and the necklace from her mother.

"Mother." A child's voice said from behind her.
Daeron released Aemond's hand and ran into his mother's arms. She cried tears of joy, her pride and joy was back at her side. She glanced up at Aemond and whispered thank you.

"I've missed you." She said.

"I missed you more mother." He said smiling.

She sat him on the bed. "There is something I saved for you."

She placed Aegon the conqueror's sword and dagger beside him.

"When you're old enough these will belong to you." She said touching his hair.

Daeron touched the sword. "This belonged to Aegon the conqueror?" He asked and she nodded in response.

"You will be king one day... And as king there is something you should know, this is your duty, to pass this down to the next after you." She said smiling at him.

"What is it?"

Jaenys picked up the dagger. "The song of ice and fire......."

CHECK OUT MY TWO ONGOING STORIES
Enimes to lovers/aemond targaryen
A tale of two dragons Aemond and Aegon Targaryen
Secret Affairs / Aemond targaryen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.1K 10
๐Œ๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 54.8K 61
๐€๐„๐๐Ž๐‘๐€ - ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’. I APP...
732K 28.6K 84
[ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ษดแดแด›ษชแด„แด‡ !] ษดแด‡แดกสŸส ส€แด‡แดกส€ษชแด›แด›แด‡ษด แด แด‡ส€๊œฑษชแดษด แด˜แดœส™สŸษช๊œฑสœแด‡แด… แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แดส แด˜ส€แด๊œฐษชสŸแด‡ ษช๊œฑ ษดแดแดก แด€แด แด€ษชสŸแด€ส™สŸแด‡ ! [แด€แด‡แดแดษดแด… แด›แด€ส€ษขแด€ส€สแด‡ษด x แดแด„]