Avatar: Lia Sully

Von Bloody_AmethystRoze

Lia Sully was no Scientist or Marine. She was a Medical Student before she decided to go to Pandora with her... Mehr

Lia
Pandora
Test Run
The Titanothere & The Thanator
Meeting The Na'vi of the Omaticaya Clan Pt. 1
Meeting The Na'vi of the Omaticaya Clan Pt. 2
Meeting The Na'vi of the Omaticaya Clan Pt. 3
Cryptic Past & Returning To The Real World
Na'vi Hierarchy & Lessons Begin
The Hallelujah Mountains
Tsu'tey's Ikran & Training Under Mo'at
Jake Has Been Ignoring His Health
Singing Lessons & Grace Returns
Misunderstandings
Becoming A Taronyu Pt. 1
Becoming A Taronyu Pt. 2
Becoming A Taronyu Pt. 3

Arguments Before Dinner

4.9K 108 4
Von Bloody_AmethystRoze

"I came to learn."Jake answered the Tsahik.

"We have tried to teach other Sky People. It is hard to fill a cup which is already full."The Tsahik stated knowingly.

"Well, my cup is empty, trust me."Jake gave a little head tilt."Just asked Dr. Augustine. I'm no Scientist."Jake suddenly pointed at Lia."Or her."He added, causing Lia to scoff.

"Can say that again. He's a moron."Lia stated and ignored Jake's protest of;"Hey!", and looked at the Tsahik."Skxawng."She added in Na'vi, surprising the Tsahik.

"You speak our tongue, child?"

"A little. I understand what I hear more than I speak."Lia answered, gesturing to her ears and mouth.

"You speak well."Lia nodded her head in thanks while Jake looked between them in confusion."What are you called?"

"My Human name is Amalia Rain Sully. But I go by Lia."Lia stated, introducing her full name to the Na'vi, and the Tsahik raised an eyebrow at her while the others looked at her curiously."If it is hard to call me by either name, you can refer to me by my Na'vi name; Marali Zranin Suli."Lia said, gaining more looks of surprise from the Na'vi.

"Marali Zranin Suli?"The Tsahik echoed, surprised."How did you come to gain a name in our tongue?"

Lia's eyes darkened in sadness, which some noticed."My Elder Brother, who was teaching me how to speak your language, taught me how to say my Na'vi Name."Lia paused."If it is hard for you to say Jake Sully, you can refer to him as Tsyeyk Suli, but he won't answer to it as he does not know to speak or understand your language."

"Is he your Mate?"The Tsahik suddenly asked, and Lia looked at her as if she had been slapped while the Tsahik's Daughter and Tsu'tey perked up, looking between Lia and Jake, remembering how they acted around one another. Anyone would assume that they were Mates.

"Kehe!"Lia exclaimed, shaking her head furiously and a few of the Na'vi looked started by her sudden outburst."Tsyeyk"Jake stared at her as she gestured to him, wondering what Tsyeyk meant."is my Elder Brother."

"But you said he does not speak our tongue!"Tsu'tey spoke up sharply, stepping towards them, but paused when the Tsahik glanced at him sharply."Yet you speak of your Elder Brother as if he..."He trailed off as Lia stared at him, her eyes welling up with tears caused him to freeze.

"Tsyeyk is my only living Elder Brother."Lia corrected herself."Our other Brother, who was older than us, has passed."Lia choked out, her shoulders shaking as her bottom lip trembled."We are still sad. We miss him."Tsu'tey backed off at hearing this while the Tsahik looked at her in understanding.

"Lia."She looked up at Jake sharply."What did you tell them?"He asked, looking at her in worry.

"They asked about Tommy."Was all that Lia said and Jake's face suddenly went blank.

The Tsahik, realising that the two Siblings wouldn't talk about their Family, decided to go back to her Original questions;"What are you two?"

Jake licked his lips briefly."I was a Marine-a Warrior."He corrected himself when Lia jabbed him slightly in the ribs, silently reminding him that the Na'vi didn't know what a Marine was."A Warrior of the Jarhead Clan."

"A Warrior!"Tsu'tey scoffed."I could kill him easily."He added, causing a few Na'vi to whoop.

"Kehe!"Lia snarled at the same time as the Na'vi Chief, who physically stopped him from walking towards Jake, said sharply.

"I will not allow you to kill the only Family I have!"Lia growled, suddenly moving to stand in front of Jake protectively.

"And what of you, Marali?"Lia looked back at the Tsahik."Are you a Warrior like your Brother?"

"No, Tsahik. I am a Healer."Lia stated before glancing at Tsu'tey with a small glare, only to look back at the Tsahik."Although I have taken a vow to never harm life, but to save it, I will admit, that because Jake is my only Family, I will break that vow for him."She said in English and Jake's eyes widened and he looked at Lia in disbelief, but the Tsahik nodded in understanding.

Jake was starting to really worry about Lia's sudden change in moods. One minute she was calm, the next she was close to having a breakdown, and now she was suddenly protective. He wondered how much more she could take before collapsing from emotional exhaustion.

However, Jake turned his attention back to the Chief when he started talking;"This is the first Warrior Dreamwalker"The Chief's Daughter moved closer to him while everyone else calmed down to listen to him."we have seen. We need to learn more about him."Tsu'tey's ears flickered back as he glanced at his Leader.

"What are they saying?"Jake asked Lia softly as they watched the Clan Leaders, Daughter, and Tsu'tey.

"He will not allow his people to kill you. They want to learn more about you."

"What about you?"

"It seems I am not a real threat, so I don't know."

"My Daughter,"The Tsahik turned to her Daughter, walking over to her."you will teach the ignorant one our ways."Her Daughter gasped at her in disbelief and shock while Lia raised an eyebrow."To speak and walk as we do."

Her Daughter pointed at herself."Why me? Why can I not teach the younger one. At least she understands us. It's not fair-I have spoken."The Tsahik cut her Daughter off, causing her to groan in annoyance.

The Tsahik suddenly turned to Tsu'tey."And you, Tsu'tey, will teach Marali."Tsu'tey's eyes widened in shock.

"Me?"

"Him!?!"

Tsu'tey and Lia exclaimed in unison, surprising each other.

"I have said I am a Healer, and it is clear that he is not."Lia continued speaking."If my Brother"Lia gestured to Jake."cannot teach me to be a Warrior, he will fail too."

"I will not fail."Tsu'tey suddenly said, looking like she had just given him a challenge and Lia realised, with growing horror, that she just did. Tsu'tey may not like her, but it was obvious that his dislike of Jake was much stronger.

"But-I have spoken, Marali."The Tsahik cut Lia off like she had with her Daughter."Tsu'tey will continue to teach you how to speak like us and you will learn how to walk among us."

Lia couldn't help but groan in annoyance like the Tsahik's Daughter did."What's going on?"Jake asked, frowning at his Sister.

"It is decided."The Tsahik spoke up, turning to Jake, who looked back at her in confusion, wondering just what was going on."My Daughter"She gestured to said person."will teach you our ways. Your Sister will be taught by Tsu'tey."She gestured between Lia and Tsu'tey."Learn well, Jake Sooly."She tried and failed to say their Surname in English."Then we will see if your insanity can be cured."Jake awkwardly nodded in thanks.

~~~~~~

Although Tsu'tey and the Tsahik's Daughter had been ordered to teach them the way of the Na'vi, Jake had to go with Tsu'tey to get a change of clothing while Lia was sent with the Tsahik's Daughter to get her clothes.

"These should fit you, Amailya."The Tsahik' Daughter said, mispronouncing Lia's name, causing the young Avatar to chuckle."Why do you laugh?"

"My name is not Amailya. It is Amalia. Like this; Ah-Mah-lee-ah."Lia explained as she took the clothes, or rather, lack of clothes from the older Na'vi.

"Ah-Mah-lee-ah."

"Now, say it together."

"Ama...Amalia?"

"Yes! That's right, Amalia, or just Lia."Lia said, smiling at the Na'vi woman and she smiled back slightly."However, as I said before, you can call me Marali."The Na'vi woman nodded."May I know your name?"

"Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite."She introduced herself.

"Neytiri."Lia paused, waiting for Neytiri to correct her, but the older girl's smile grew wider."You have a beautiful name, Neytiri."Lia said in Na'vi.

"As do you, Marali."Neytiri said in English.

~~~~~~

After getting changed, the two met up with Jake and Tsu'tey."You better not let anyone touch her."Jake said to Tsu'tey as soon as he saw that the clothes that Lia was wearing barely covered her privates.

"Jake, no one will want to touch me."Lia said, rolling her eyes and Jake frowned at her."Not only are we outsiders, but to them, we are Demons in false bodies. They will not want anything to do with us, including touching us."

"You never know."Jake said before Lia let out a startled yelp as Tsu'tey grabbed her by the arm.

"Come, or else we will go to bed without food."Tsu'tey said sharply and dragged Lia away from Jake.

"Jake, if I die, I will haunt you for the rest of your life, because this is your fault."Lia reminded him over her shoulder before pulling her arm out of Tsu'tey's grip."Do not grab me again. I do not like being touched by any male who is not my Brother."She said, grimacing as the Warrior Na'vi paused to stare at her before scoffing.

"Then hurry up. Do you think I like touching you, Demon?"He asked, sneering at Lia.

"You are rude. No manners. No heart."Lia retorted, causing his jaw to drop out of shock."Shut your mouth, you look stupid."His jaw snapped shut with a growl and he bared his teeth at her.

"You are the rude one, not I! You Sky People have no manners because you kill and do not care. You have no heart, you take, but you never give back what you take!"He snarled back at her and she glared up at him as they walked into the area where everyone was gathered, not realising that everyone's attention was on them.

"You are the one who called me a Demon! That makes you the rude one, not I, for I did not insult you."Lia bared her teeth at him in return."You have no manners because you grab me without my consent! You have no heart because you treat me as though I have done something wrong when in truth, I have done nothing wrong."

"Enough!"Their attention snapped towards the Clan Leaders. It was Neytiri's Father who had spoken, and was glaring at them."Tsu'tey, do not insult Marali. You are her Teacher. If you wish for her to respect you, you must treat her with the same amount of respect you seek."He said in a scolding voice and leveled Tsu'tey with a warning look."Marali, if he does something you do not like, you must tell him, and if needed too, explain why you feel as if he has done you wrong."He also scolded Lia, who bowed her head."Come, sit with us."He add, gesturing for them to sit down.

They did as they were told, with Tsu'tey, who sat beside the Tsahik, ignoring the snickers he got from his fellow Warriors or the looks of disapproval from the older Warriors while Lia sat next to Neytiri's Father.

"Tsahik, I realise that I am at a disadvantage."Lia suddenly said, turning to look the Tsahik, who looked back at her."I have given you my name, yet I have not had the honor of learning yours or Mate's names, nor do I know his Title to call him by."Lia stated as respectfully as she could, surprising the pair.

~~~~~~

~~~Preview~~~

~~~Cryptic Past & Returning To The Real World~~~

~~~~~~

"Showoff."Lia muttered in English and Tsu'tey looked up at her in a mixture of annoyance and arrogance.

"Hurry up, Marali Suli."

"It is not easy. We do not have trees that we can climb up and walk on, back home..."Lia stated, frowning at Tsu'tey."Not anymore at least..."Lia muttered to herself before she glanced over the edge."And I do not do well with heights..."She added, grimacing and Tsu'tey glared up at her.

~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I have created a Poll on my Fanfiction.net Page for Tom Sully to have a Na'vi name, bc I can't decided on one, and it will help me with a future chapter that I am already working on, so if you can, please go to my Fanfiction Page: BloodyAmethystRoze007(https://www.fanfiction.net/~bloodyamethystroze007)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

443K 13.4K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
5.8K 186 12
A human reader had been raised on pandora do to her parents having work there, she will spend most of her childhood being with the omacayia children...
10.9K 235 16
Let's start with the beginning when I was born on Pandora, the first war against sky people and Na'vi people. My mom was a scientist she discovered h...
196K 5.2K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...