๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ“- joรฃo fรฉlix

By meghaniscoolerthanu

"๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป, ๐—œ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

1

1.1K 9 1
By meghaniscoolerthanu

me and clo we're scheduling a meet up between us two, I send her a text and 10 minutes later joão félix messaged me.

————

KORA
I love you so much, i can't wait.

JOÃO
okay I would usually block fan girls like this.. but I'm a big fan of your sister.

____________________________________

I stare at my screen blankly as I've just embarrassed myself realising that I've just accidentally texted joão félix.

what made it worse is the fact that I had one of his games scheduled for an event, the team had messaged us saying they could get us free tickets.

I DONT EVEN LIKE FOOTBALL.

____________________________________

KORA
don't get yourself too excited pretty boy.
seen . 18:47

————

I giggled to myself as I sent that, I just played along like I was his fan girl.

I can admit it was kinda embarrassing though.

i forgot about it after a week, that was until..

I had to go to an event, it was just filled with a bunch of celebs. I got dropped off by my private driver, when I arrived the guy there just simply said "you aren't on this list, are you just trying to lie to get in?" this was so embarrassing. till someone came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. "this is my girlfreind." the guy at the entrance nodded and me and joão walked into the venue. I just stayed silent till he spoke "not even gonna say thank you?" I laughed sarcastically. "what even was that for?" "you were gonna come in but they didn't let you.. so I backed you up. you thought I'd actually date you?" I remember thinking about how much of an actual jerk he is. "I don't want to be here, pretty boy." "then why are you here?" "I think your forgetting that I'm only here because my sister is Kim Kardashian and you are a fanboy of her." "fine whatever." he rolls his eyes and walks off. I smirk as I know im right.

the night was pretty normal after that, I'm just talking to some other celeb and the lights go off and these colourful lights come on and loud music starts to play. I was standing in the crowd for 10 minutes till I had enough. it was way too loud for me so I just sat in the bathroom. someone walked out of the bathroom stall and who else could it have been other than joão. he looks at me and furrows his eyebrows.
"of course it had to be you I ran into right now." I say. "whys that a problem, I'm just here because I HATE loud noises." he says. I tilt my head slightly, realising that we're here for the same reason. "wait, what?" I reply "why are you here anyway?" he says. "I'm here for the same reason as you." he widened his eyes. "that's pretty weird." he looks down for a second and looks up at my face again. "I really like your outfit." he says smiling softly. "thanks..?" I say in confusing hoping it doesn't come off wrong. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for earlier, that was a bit of a jerk move of me."
he says. I just nod and smile because I didn't know what else to do/say.

we just chill in the bathroom for a bit and didn't even realise that mostly everyone had gone including my sisters, so joão insists that he drops me off. could he be anymore trying to play with me? "listen, I know I sent you that text but that doesn't mean you have to pretend to like me. I sent it by accident because I misclicked on my freinds name." .. I can feel his eyes staring at me whilst he's driving. "who said I was pretending bonita?" he looks back to the road and I look at him in disbelief. he lets out a smirk whilst still looking at the road. we arrive at my house and he kisses my check when saying goodbye. I roll my eyes. we've only just met, why is he doing this? "who was that?" my sister says at the top of the stairs. "just a freind, why?" she looked at me with a suspicious face and walks off.

next week was his game, I just couldn't get it off of my mind.

joão's pov:
I want to give off my best performance, but why? it's nothing serious. I don't like her.. right..? I can't really be thinking like this, I've got magui.

just then she jumps on me like a child "wake up sleepyhead!!" I groan and secretly roll my eyes. "you've got training l'amour!!" that wasn't even "love" in my language wtf, she's not even French, and she knows I'm Portuguese. I sigh and get out of bed. thankfully she leaves for work in 30 mins. I make breakfast for us and eat it, then get my training bag ready. "water bottle, hoodie...phone..." I say to myself quietly packing for training. magui just left and I have 30 minutes to spare so I might aswell just go get a coffee at Starbucks. without thinking, I ask Kora if she wants one ( 🤦🏽 )

koras pov:
I was just pouring the milk for my breakfast with my phone beside the bowl on the counter, when my phone dinged. "JOÃO FÉLIX sent you a message"
I click on the notification and read the text, "hey, I was going to Starbucks and wondered if you wanted one..?" "sure, thank you pretty boy<3" I smile to myself and shut my phone off. 10 minutes later I answer the door to joão felix struggling with his drinks, I laugh and help him out. "you've got drinks to feed a whole team." I say jokingly. "that's the point." he laughs back he hands me a pink cookie and a millionaires shortbread and my favourite drink, surprisingly he knew what it was. I never said what it was to him..? "k got you a cookie AND a millionaires shortbread because I didn't know which one you'd like." he smiles and I say thank you and I hug him. he was actually very sweet. he then heads off into his car for training I assume.

joão's pov:
she was actually very sweet, I trained extra hard for the match coming up.

I think I'm falling inlove.. I can't be. we've only known eachother for a few weeks, not even that. and she messaged me by accident, not like she wanted to talk to me.

it was dark when I went home that night, I came home to the lights all switched off. I sigh, "magui is out partying again." I knew i shouldntve but I checked her insta story and I was right. she was infact out partying. I felt a warm body wrap their arms around me at 2am, "I love you baby" she says. I just can't stop thinking to myself, if she really loved me then she wouldntve cheated on me that many times.

I wake her up that morning and she had smudged lipstick on, I didn't even bother and got out the door quickly for "training" but really I just wanted to get away from her before she wakes up.

I check my phone when I'm in the car and it was kora, "are you up? I woke up randomly." I smile seeing that she messaged me. "yes I'm up, goodmorning beautiful." she replied very quickly, she always has. "are you free later pretty boy?" that nickname made me blush. "yes I'm free, how about you?:)" "yes, I heard the sunset was gonna be pretty today, I wondered if you wanted to watch it with me?? it's fine if not. it might get a little boring."  "that sounds awesome, I will be looking forward to it tonight then<3" "okay have fun with training pretty boy<3"

I drove to the training ground and just couldn't stop thinking about later whilst trying to train with my team.

koras pov:
I was eating my breakfast like per usual when I see my family outside eating breakfast too, I decide to join them and it was nice and sunny. "so like are you gonna explain who the hell this random guy is?" my sister Kim said, "huh?" I reply. "you know exactly who I'm on about, the paparazzi have caught you and ur in deep trouble." she says like she's trying to make fun of me. "so what? can't I have freinds that are boys?" Kim rolls her eyes "why do you have to start arguments over everything, it's so annoying atp. just because your a billionaire and we aren't doesn't mean you own all of us." kylie replied "litterally, someone had to say it." I finish breakfast so I dismiss myself from the awkward table.
____________________________________

CLO
hey bsf, I miss you x

KORA
i miss you too, ive just been very very busy sorry x

CLO
can I show you my recent piece of work?:)

KORA
YES!!

CLO

attachment 1 image.

KORA
I luv it bsf<3, you did an
amazing job like per usual! x

CLO
thank you ilysm 🥹<3

CLO
any updates on that guy?

KORA
yeah, I'm taking him out
on a sunset walk later!!:)

CLO
that should be pretty nice!
I gtg so have a good time ml<3

seen 15:42 .

____________________________________

i get ready and wear a black button up shirt with some white baggy jeans and some black boots. I wear my gold pearl earrings.

joão picks me up from my house and I tell him where to go, when we got out it was hot but cold at the same time. we just sat next to eachother with our arms round eachother so we wouldn't get cold. it was so peaceful.

it got dark and joão takes me back to mine, I kiss him on the cheek and hug him before he leaves.

I go to bed but I don't sleep that well because I was thinking of earlier, I end up getting around 4 hours of sleep and I got woken up by my alarm because I have a modelling shoot.

I get into my set clothes and I just felt so insecure, that's the one thing i hate about being a model. I have to post these aswell.

I go to my shoot and my designer was hyping me up, i still didn't wanna do it though.

@KORAJENNER

@korajenner 💫❣️
liked by @joaofelix79 and 120.399 others

^view comments

_________________________________

KORA
are you free?

JOÃO
yes, why whats up?

KORA
just wondering because I
wondered if you wanted to FaceTime?

JOÃO
yeah of course:)

____________________________________

we FaceTimed for around two hours then I decided to go to sleep, he had training in the morning so I assume he did the same too.

joão's pov:
I noticed magui was coming into the house so I said I was "going to sleep" because I simply didn't want to argue with her, I'm so tired.

magui walks in. "joão what the actual hell." what was I gonna get shouted at for now..? "why did you like other womens posts..? I'm tired of seeing joaofelix79 liked this models post. and now kora jenner?" I just sit there not knowing what to say. "babe I'm sorry." "sorry isn't enough joão, ur sleeping on the sofa tonight." I sigh and get a blanket, duvet, and pillow out of the spare duvet box.

I had such a terrible sleep and didn't want to wake up because it was probably gonna be magui squabbling about something, like per usual. thankfully she already had left for work, but that means I need to leave for training soon.

soon after I arrive at training and just had no energy, I didn't get much training done that day. I had my game with kora tommorow and I'm doing terrible.

I go home and kora's messaged. "goodmorning pretty boy, wanna meet at our sunset spot later?:)" I reply saying that i will come.

the time comes and I pick her up, she looks like she hasn't slept in ages. we arrive at our spot and I just hug her really hard, idk what was going through my mind but it felt like she needed it.

she smiled at me and I smiled back at her, I just felt so much better being around her. that's till I remember who I have to come back too.

"so how has life been?" she says. "oh um, it's been fine, just stressful" I reply. "I hope your okay pretty boy, eu amo vocé." (I love you) I was kinda shocked I admit, that one, she knew a little bit of Portuguese. and two, it was the first time she had ever said "I love you" and it was in my language, that's so thoughtful and precious to me. it felt super natural and peaceful too. I was at peace with her. how coincidental that this all happened because of a misclick.

"so are you ready for my match tommorow?" I say looking at her and smiling. "definetly." I brung one of my jerseys but I was a bit scared to give it to her. I don't know if she'd want it, I doubt she even cares about football. but I do anyway and her face lit up. "for me?!!" "yes!" "okay okay I'm defo wearing this tommorow." my face lit up as she said that, it was so heartwarming to hear.

I had dropped her off and went back home, luckily magui wasn't home, but she said she was going on a buisness trip and that she was boarding her plane between tonight and tommorow. so I got the house to myself thankfully. I fall asleep pretty quickly that night and it was so good having the bed to myself

I wake up early that morning and pack my kit, I brushed my hair out so it goes all fluffy and I put on my deodorant.

I get on the bus to the stadium, I was just super stressed. I sat on the backseat with my AirPods in by myself. I arrive at the stadium and I just get into my kit whilst we wait for the before match warmups to start.

koras pov:
Im in my private drivers car wearing joão's jersey and some baggy jeans. I soon arrive at the stadium early and it was super massive, I got front row as I was famous. the players start to enter the pitch, im just trying to spot joão, I knew no one else on the team.

joão's pov:
i entered the pitch and started scanning the seats, i spot kora and I started smiling. it felt reassuring knowing she was here, but also scary at the same time because i didn't wanna lose and embarrass myself like that infront of her.

we finished our warmups and we get moved into our positions, before I know it the round starts. my teammate scored a goal and we all celebrate, I find kora in the crowd and she's rooting for us, it was so heartwarming.

it becomes half time and we all have our break.

then we get back on the pitch,
within the first 10 mins the opposing team scores, I was determined to win this game so I tried my hardest. the last minutes came before we knew it and I managed to get the ball and score. my celebration was dedicated to kora, I saw her film the celebration. that moment was adorable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.2K 96
[COMPLETED] Everything started because of Omegle. โš ๏ธWARNING: CURSINGโš ๏ธ - - #1 wroetoshaw - 190605 #1 vik - 190302 #1 omegle - 191217 #1 internet - 19...
271K 4.6K 54
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– "๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€" "๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ?" "๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜" ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...
80.7K 1.3K 18
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ joรฃo fรฉlix does more than meet y/n l/n and ends up double liking her instagram post on accident social media au 01.01.2023
16.2K 110 27
What if he never came to the uk? What if I was never friends with Bri? What if.. started: 1/16/23 ended: ?