wilmon one shots

By avqrsesp

I lost interest guys but enjoy if you haven't read yet😭🫢 #3 wille (26.7) #1 yr (18.7) #81 sweet (9.11) More

so this is love?
cooking skills
back at school
snowy days
im here with you
announcement
unexpected love pt.1
unexpected love pt.2
announcement
love letters pt.1
sorry ig
unexpected love pt.3
love letters pt. 2

sunshine

1.6K 40 42
By avqrsesp

comments mean the world :D

tw: puking, being sick

Wille wasn't really the protective type. He really has never been really helping his mother or his father because he was raised to 'be a prince' and we all know that princes help the country and stuff. But wille, he was just supposed to go to meetings and do speeches, his mother actually did the whole representation thing. He always helped and helps erik with everything tho

. Since wille went to hillerska, he didn't have many changes to see his brother that much. The first days at hillerska were really hard for him, especially because he couldn't see erik for weeks. But something happened the first months at hillerska.

 The thing that has him keep going and with no surprises, its simon. After the whole sex tape scandal, he didn't really had many chances to speak to erik. His mother keep taking his phone away or randomly asked him to come to the palace to do some meeting stuff. And by luck he saw erik once or twice. But that wasn't a problem since he got simon by his side. After wille confirmed that it was him in the video, the news were full of the boys faces. Simon was on the other side very excited of whats to come 'with his now boyfriend by his side. Now tho they gotta focus on school first. Which they sometimes didn't.

Even tho the whole school knew that they were a couple, they kept kissing only in rooms or when the halls were empty. They didn't like people watching or starring. Besides their friend group like felice, sara, Maddie, frederika and stella. Sometimes walter and henry liked to join. They didn't do much about august tho. (his ass is still not in jail).

 They ignored him, mostly. Sometimes wille liked to fight or start an argument with august and even tho simon didn't want to say anything, it was kinda a turn on for him. He would never tell wille tho because he knew wille would never stop teasing about it.

So yeah their lifes were a pretty normal teenage life. Well it wasn't really normal but for them it felt like the perfect life. They were happier than ever even though wille panicked very often but simon learned the many ways to stop his anxiety. Whenever simons dad would show up, drunk or even ready to offer simon drugs again, wille knew the best ways to comfort him. They knew nearly everything about each other. Even on the bad days.

Wille came into the classroom and the first thing he was looking for, was simon. But he was no where to be seen.

'hm weird' he whispered to himself.

'whats weird?' he heard felice coming up to him, asking what the problem was while sitting on the tables.

Suddenly our whole friend group was sitting with wille, mostly having private conversations. Wille sighed and looked at felice.

'simon is not here today' wille mumbled in his breath loud enough so that felice heards it.

Right when felice wanted to answer he heard sara walking into the classroom.

'simon is sick but his stupid ass still wanted to go to school to see his boyfried' she giggled being followed by simon.

'im not sick you asshole'

simon said but only by his voice you could hear that hes sick. He rubbed his eyes and went to sit next to wille.

Sara looked at wille with a smirk.

'hes always so clingy when hes sick, I warned you'

and the whole group giggled and even wille couldn't hide a smile. When the group went back to talking wille turned around to face simons face that was completely red. Wille cupped simons jaw and touched his forehead slightly. Simon tried to roll his eyes but even that was too much. As wille pulled away he tiled his head to the side and sighed smiling.

'I would love to believe you, babe but you seem very sick by the fact that your forehead is very hot.'

And simon just groaned in pain and mumbled something like:

'want to hold you' and he grabbed willes arm and wrapped his arm around his arm like he didn't want to let go.

And he rlly didn't. Wille sighed and looked down at simons curls that were a complete mess. He giggled to himself while pressing a soft kiss into his head

. 'wanna cuddle you'

Simon said after about 30 minutes after the lesson started. He was still wrapped around willes arm and his head pressed against his shoulder.

'simme we have maths lesson we cant just cuddle okay? I have to concentrate on my tasks.' Simon whined in pain while cuddling into willes side.

And that was the moment he thought he should simon home.

'sweetheart' wille whispered only for simon to hear.

Simon just hummed in response while looking up at wille.

'im gonna tell the teacher that you are sick and were gonna go to my dorm. You will sleep and I will do my assignments okay?' wille asked simon but he could already feel the soft smile into his arm. He went up and told the teacher. The teacher understood it and let them go. While going out of the classroom simon whispered a small 'I love you' in willes crook and wille could feel himself blushing, trying to hide a smile.

When they arrived at the dorm simon immanently threw himself in willes bed. Wille just giggled as a reaction and as simon laid down on his belly and wrapped himself in the blanket. Wille sat down next to him and looked at him. Wille couldn't believe his eyes. Simon looked so cute, all wrapped up, softly breathing, curls all messed up and trying to fall asleep. It was so cute, wille could just squeeze him. (In the most cutest way).

But he knew hes gonna mess up the assignment if he doesn't start right now. So before standing up, he reached to simons cheek and stroked it slowly and smiling. Simon moved slightly, smiling and hiding his face in the pillow.

'wanna cuddle with you' simon whispered followed my a groan in pain.

Wille felt so bad for rejecting his sick boy but he just had to study. 'after I finished the assignment alright, älskling?' and simon shook his head in response.

'no want you now'

Wille sighed. 'sorry, but go to sleep okay simme? And when you wake up im gonna cuddle with you.'

And with that simon was happy.

Wille nodded and went back to his table.

-2 hours later-

Just as wille finished his work he saw simon moving. At first he thought it would be nothing but when he heard simon groan he knew something was up. He stood up and went to simon. Simon had the eyes closed trying to move but everything hurting. Wille put his hand on simons forehead just to feel heat. He quickly pulled away and went to stroke simons cheek.

'you okay, baby?'

Simon shook his head. 'no'

Wille came closer 'whats the problem?'

he asked with a worried look in his eyes. He loved his boyfriend so much he just whished everything would be okay. Simon just buried his head in the pillow once more, while trying to open his eyes.

'feel like im gonna puke.' Simon said while slowly sighing.

Willes heart stopped beating, eyes widened. 'fuck' he mumbled.

'okay try to stend up okay?' and simon just nodded. Wille helped him up but simon could hardly walk because his head spinned. 'I know you are in pain but you gotta try to walk with me to the bathroom. Its over there' and wille gazed his look to the door infront of them. Simon nodded and wille squeezed his hand.

As they reached the bathroom wille helped simon kneel infront of the toilet, wille also sitting on the floor, rubbing simons back. 'its okay' wille whispered, while stroking his curls.

2 minutes later simon finished puking and he sighed in relief. 'gonna brush my teeth now.' Simon said while whipping his mouth. Wille nodded and helped simon getting up.

'do you think I can go back to my task or should I stay here with you, incase something comes up?' wille asked him with a careful tone and a soft smile on his lips. Simon actually felt better after puking still sick.

'you can go, I feel better'

'okay sweetheart, but please tell me if something happens.' And simon only could nod in response, finally smiling. Before wille left simon whispered a soft 'thank you for everything' and wille could himself melt in simons words. And wille- he just pressed a soft kiss into simons warm forehead.

After a few hours, school ended and simon was still sleeping. He only puked once more a few hours ago. So wille assumed simon was doing better.

He only could hope he was better. As simon finally woke up he seemed much more happy. Still not good but there was definitely a difference. 'good morning' simon whispered slowly sitting up.

Wille finished his task a few hours ago when simon was sleeping so he just watched some Netflix.

Wille giggled as he sat up to go to simon. 'its afternoon, sunshine'

Simon slightly rubbed his eyes, frowning at the nickname.

'sunshine' simon asked curiously. Wille went to sit next to simon. 'yup. Its cute' he smiled and so did simon.

'you are the best, wille' simon laughed, letting his head fall in wille crook. 'shut up' wille groaned.

Wille went to stroke simons hair softly. He was so grateful simon was getting better. 'im serious. Thank you so much for helping me today.' Simon said while curling up to willes side more.

Wille could've scream, simon was so cute. 'of course. I love you.'

And simon smiled to hide his blush. 'I love you too'

There was a minute of silence and simon broke it off.

'can we cuddle now?' and wille smiled to himself.

'always, sunshine'

And they couldn't care less if it was too sappy because it was perfect for them. Just them in willes room, cuddling, kissing and private moments that were only for them to see.

For them that was heaven.

OKAY IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO LONG. AND I LITERALLYY HAVE NO EXCUSE TBH IM JUST DAMN LAZY 😭

but anyway i hope you enjoyed this short one shot about them. Theyre literally the cutest right???

btw you can always follow me on twt: wilmomars and on insta: niksturnip 

It would rlly make me smile if you could leave some tips or maybe if you liked or not liked the chapter. 

ALSO if you want or if you have a idea for a story/requests for new chapter just tell me 

tysm for reading and see you next time ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1K 13
Decided to start this one because we love Will and Nico here. Fluff and angst ahead! I love and do take requests so please leave them! Enjoy these on...
48.5K 713 19
⚠️CONTAINS SMUT⚠️ This story contains slight smut, if this is not what you want to read - please do not comment negatively! This story is based on a...
14.5K 357 12
Crowley x Aziraphale This was made before season 2 came out lmfao (Alt ending on its way!)
6.3K 177 31
A continuation of the series after season 2. ❝But I was the fool, the hopeless, the insouciant, the reckless, and he was my hanged man, my undoing, m...