DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

128-130

154 5 0
By naxvida

Episode 128

"Is everyone ready?"

"Of course it's done~"

"Do it right away!"

Confident answers came back to Ryu Cheng-wu's question.

It was only us and the staff in the rented PC room for this 'Concert Ticketing by Testa' content.

And the guys, each with a PC, just sat there with happy faces, as if shouting 'We're having a concert soon!'.

"The seats we reserve today will be sent to Loveuer along with an autograph through a lottery!"

"I'll get a good seat!"

There was tension, but there was no spleen to be found.

'Even in the worst case, he must have thought that he would get a corner seat.'

In fact, in their opinion, it was only natural that 26,000 people could be mobilized for both days this time.

In other words, 13,000 seats can be reserved per concert day.

There was a strange conviction between them, 'I can't believe I won't be able to get even one out of 13,000 if I try to make a reservation with the latest computer.'

But, of course, I was skeptical.

'I think all of these guys will be ruined.'

I can tell just by listening to the conversation.

"Oh, because it opens at eight... You can go in right at 8 o'clock, right?"

"It seems so."

"I want to do the first floor!"

"... ... ."

I can't even see the seat screen and it looks like it will end up loading at the entrance.

At most, there will be one or two people who take a back seat.

'... After all, I have to catch it.'

Even if everything is ruined, the picture will be strange.

I think it would be better for one or two to succeed for the sake of diversity.

But actually, I've rarely been to a concert myself. At most, how many times have you received a one-on-one order and picked up data?

However, I have tried quite a few times when it comes to proxy ticketing.

And the odds were good.

'It was nice to get expensive rice.'

I quit because there was a high probability of getting caught in the law to eat more seriously.

Scalping isn't a gray area, it's just a transgression.

Anyway, so this time, I want to be able to do it in moderation.

At that time, Seon Ah-hyun, who was sitting next to me, quietly spoke to me. Looking at the screen, it seems that I have finally accessed the reservation site.

"Muh, Moondae. Which area will you choose?"

"Well... I'm thinking of doing it on the 2nd floor, area 8."

"2nd, 2nd floor?"

"Aren't you trying to make it too easy?"

"Let's do it together on the 1st floor!"

The guys who overheard the conversation came to meddling. Brave remarks that did not know the reality were poured out.

Only Sun Ah-hyun nodded eagerly.

"Well, then me too... 2nd floor? Uh, what should I do?"

The attitude of acknowledging his lack of experience and seeking advice stood out.

'... Shall I tell you what I know?'

I simply gave advice on server times and site settings.

"Once you enter this site and click on the Afterpark address... ... ."

"Oh, I'll tell you something!"

"I want to listen too!"

"Tell me?"

"... The server time of the reservation site appears, and you can think of the reservation time based on that."

A lot of interruptions. Once I'm done talking

"Ah, I see!"

Seon Ah-hyun immediately manipulated her PC, and soon the server name and Afterpark server time appeared.

[Magical boy Testa's magical Lee Seon-jwa]

[February 26 19:47:49]

"Oh oh!"

The guys who picked it up were excited and copied the site. And he started to learn the method by snooping around Ryu Chung-woo and Bae Se-jin.

'Hmm, it's better than heading into the ground.'

There are only 10 minutes left until the reservation starts. I quickly brushed off what I knew.

"And the reservation site opens several tabs for each web browser, and from the 59th second just before the hour... ... ."

By the time the summary explanation was over, they started to feel a little spleen.

"Oh, you need a lot of preparation... ."

"If Mundae hadn't investigated, we could all have failed, right?"

I thought it was because the tips were more detailed than I thought and the nuances were tinged with urgency.

And the atmosphere intensified as the announced time approached.

"There are three minutes left."

"Hup."

"Let's find a good spot and send it to Loveuer~"

"I'll do my best!"

"Wow, fighting... !"

It seems that he has already forgotten that even if he does not catch it, he will go to Luvuere as it is.

Well, if you do something wrong, you might end up going to a scalper... There is a possibility of supplementation probabilistically.

I shrugged and fixed my mouse.

In the blind spot of the camera, the staff gave a countdown signal with a hand gesture.

"Ten! 9! 8! ... ... 3! 2! One!"

Saying the numbers with my mouth, I started refreshing the tabs one by one right before the hour.

"... ... !"

And... ... Nothing happened.

Because the screen is frozen.

'It's gone.'

No, there is really no other way to explain it.

Endless loading continued in all tabs. I wondered if the traffic would change once the traffic was released, so I went back and forth between the browsers for about 7 minutes and watched the situation more, but nothing changed.

The surroundings were also noisy. No one seemed to have seen the page.

'I think this server crashed.'

I threw away my PC and turned on the mobile app.

[Waiting for 41, 502 people]

It was a sentence of defeat.

"... ... ."

I was trying to refrain from using my phone because I was filming, but I thought it was a failure because I was late checking the app... ... .

'... I'm ruined?'

It's not the others, I... Didn't get a single spot?

I couldn't believe it.

'... The VTIC concert was also a success.'

Even though it was three years ago, they were still top tier... !

At that time, the server exploded, but I still remember how I changed the tap and rubbed it in.

But I don't know why it didn't work now.

'... ... It's my concert ticket.'

To be honest, I was a bit perplexed.

After checking the PC and apps again a few more times, I accepted the reality in front of the white screen.

'It can't be helped.'

... It's a pity that I can't send you a ticket, though.

Perhaps even I was helpless, so the chances of others succeeding are extremely low... ... .

"Uh huh?"

At that moment, Seon Ah-hyun, who was sitting next to me, started to move the mouse while screaming.

When I glanced at it, the screen went over to the payment window.

"... ... !"

"Huh, did Ahyeon do it?"

"What kind of trick did you get into?!"

"I-I don't know... . Mu, I did as Moondae told me... !"

Seon Ah-hyun responded to the crowd of people with a puzzled face, but began to take steps as instructed.

After entering the personal information that I copied in advance, I selected the payment method without a bankbook and proceeded to the next page.

Even the location was planned in the middle of the 2nd floor.

"Wow, great!"

"Ahyeon is succeeding."

"... thank god. Even one person."

The members were already in a celebratory mood by tapping Seon Ah-hyun on the shoulder.

"... ... ."

However, I looked bitterly at Seon Ah-hyun's screen.

The big Sejin hit the back.

"Hey, Moondaemundae, you prepared hard, but are you sad that only Ahyeon succeeded?"

Seon Ah-hyun was startled.

"Mu, mu, because Mundae taught me well... ! Mu, it's no different than what Mundae did... ... ."

"No, not that... ... ."

Sun Ah-hyun's PC screen changed before I could explain.

There was a phrase floating there as expected.

[An error occurred while making payment.]

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

There was a death-like silence. she knew this

'... It took too long to load.'

If the loading is too short or too long, it usually ends up like this.

Seon Ah-hyun could not accept the situation and stood firm. The other guys didn't seem to be very conscious either.

'... There must be a lot of bounced votes at the checkout stage.'

I checked some of the reservation pages again in case I didn't know what to expect.

There was still only a white screen.

'City X.'

Has anyone had success with this?

It seems that the server went down because of a booking site that failed to predict traffic, but then everyone could have been looking at the same screen.

I guessed calmly.

'There may not be many people who have booked properly yet.'

Of course not.

The reservation page that was finally accessed after 3 minutes proves it.

[0 seats]

"... ... ."

Surprisingly, a lot of people succeeded in making reservations through this garbage server.

"really?"

"This is the end... ?"

It was over.

And, like a lie, sold-out articles started popping up.

[All tickets for Testa's first concert are sold out]

[26,000 seats sold out... Testa's concert even caused a server failure]

[Testa's first concert, sold out in just 10 minutes on both days]

Yes.

i just... They lost to fans in ticketing.

It was also a devastating complete defeat without even seeing a seat.

Data arm loses 1... Add.

* * *

Testa's first concert.

Fans were swollen with expectations and happiness, but it was not a big news to the public. It's usually because I don't even think about going to an idol concert.

Furthermore, Testa had even announced the comeback date. As attention was focused on the news, the concert itself seemed to pass quietly without much resistance.

... That was until Testa's damn ticketing video was uploaded.

------------=

[Idols who were wiped out after trying to get tickets for their concert hahaha.jpg]

: Seon Ah-hyun, who went to the payment window, also got an error and ended.

All of the testers became vagabonds (captured)

------------=

- What a world lol

- These guys are almost sobbing? Hahahaha

- It's funnier when you see this in a video, so Testa is going crazy

-Apologizing for not having tickets to send at the end is the funniest thing. I thought it was a thumbnail of a YouTuber apology video.

-The server is wrong.

-The day before yesterday, Testa, who was confident, declared war on SNS (captured)

└ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

└Reality: power outages

- No, it's so cute and I sympathize with it hahaha

-My kids' experiences are very similar to mine! That's it, but you guys will be at the concert, right? I... the ticket... I don't have...

└Ah... ㅠㅠ

└ I hope the cancellation ticket is successful...

Testa's story of failing ticketing for the Great Hall of Fame became a hot topic in a funny sense because it failed so spectacularly.

In particular, the reaction to a member who was ruined in spite of the preparation that seemed to have done his best was pouring out.

It was Park Moondae.

-But Park Moon-dae really did enough to do it.

└I think I should have caught it, but I was out of luck with the server... But it was cute that I was shocked.

- Since Park Moon-dae's chicken feet, it's been like that, so why are you so sincere in all of your activities?

└ Pretending to be calm and failing is the best thing to break down ㅠ

└As if on purpose

└ Why would a respectable memo go so far, Jung Byung-ah...

-Mundang is not at fault. The fault lies with the Afterpark server.

-Park Moon-dae was so excited about his self-investigation that when he shared it, his eyes were twinkling, but he was a Tibetan fox because he was ruined.

└ㅅㅅㅋㅋ

└ After all, Dangdaeng is only for external use, and Chin is a Tibetan fox. As soon as the emoticon appears, the trend will turn over

People mingled with the fans and talked about Moondae Park and Testa's cuteness for a long time.

Fans were delighted with the warm and cute atmosphere of the business after a while, but at the same time cried at the beggarly ticketing server and failure.

Then, an unexpected effect occurred.

Testa's concert-related contents secretly absorbed interest.

- Oh unit stage WeTube release too?

If it comes out, upload it here too. I want to sell my memories because it reminds me of Azusa.

-The new song was also released for the first time, so it seems like they prepared a lot for the Testa concert.

└ So it seems that the event was ruined and I had a more mental breakdown.

└I was going to send you a ticket, but I don't have one... !

└Ah, that's really funny hahahaha I'm looking forward to seeing how the concert is going to happen hahaha

And before the atmosphere died down, concert trailer videos and unit stage production reality poured into WeTube.

Even the announcement of the VOD service was popping up early, absorbing the overflowing demand for concerts well.

The atmosphere was at its peak.

-T-One continues to work. What is this?

-I'm going crazy with the anticipation of the concert...

-It was good that the head of the division was changed.

Thanks to this, the fans greeted the first day of the concert with excitement and anticipation.

Episode 129

"Are there many people?"

"There are so many!"

"Even though there are still more than 8 hours left until the start of the performance, I see many people gathering and chatting... !"

Kim Rae-bin and Cha Yu-jin, who had been spying outside pretending to go to the bathroom, were excited and chattered.

The members on the stage either covered their faces or took deep breaths.

"Whoa... ... ."

"You can hear everything rehearsal."

Yes. Right now, I'm on the stage to rehearse for a concert.

In the case of idols on overseas tours, they sell tickets including rehearsal tickets, but it was fortunate that this was not the case.

From the first concert to the rehearsal, people would probably be 10 times more nervous than they are now.

Of course, even now, everyone is in high spirits.

"Let's do really well. I practiced like that, but I have to show you what I did."

"that's right!"

"really... You did a lot."

Bae Se-jin's face turned slightly pale.

It seemed to be reminiscent of the last practice period.

'It was a bit harsh.'

It wasn't once or twice that I thought that my physical strength and lung capacity would not last.

Thanks to that, I brought a cycle machine into the dorm. This is because the unanimous consensus came out that the time to receive PT was not enough.

In the meantime, in the unit stage production reality, I had to show a lively appearance, so it was not an ordinary job.

'... But the day has finally come.'

I wasn't sad or anxious. The preparations are over.

And it will be the same for the others too.

"yes. This time, let's believe in the amount of practice and go."

"Yep!"

In that tight atmosphere, Keun Se-jin raised his hand.

"Shall we shout our slogan once and go?"

"Aid?"

"You have that~"

"... ah."

Exclamation marks appeared on the faces of those who finally realized what they were talking about.

And after a while, chin chin hands gathered.

"Ah Testa, show me something today!"

"let's go!"

... It was a phrase that equalized the atmosphere with embarrassment, but it had an effect.

"Are you going from the opening?"

The rehearsal went smoothly without any problems.

There really isn't much left until all the empty seats are filled.

* * *

In front of the gymnastics arena was a sea of ​​phosphates. There may be many reasons, but one of the main purposes was the purchase of concert-related products.

'I got all the MDs!!'

Park Moon-dae's hommage also stood in line with both hands full of shopping bags. It was evidence of a successful hunt.

Besides, they are all good quality!

In particular, the set of shiny parts that can be customized by attaching to the light stick was very pretty.

At the time of pre-purchase, it has already been confirmed through SNS that the first thing to sell out in an instant is just the image cut.

'I picked it better than I thought.'

Recently, many fans have softened up with T1's move to properly show the taste of large corporations.

In addition, after selecting this and that well, there were even people who gradually turned amicably.

But Homma made up her mind.

'... Let's not be vigilant.'

Because on the concert Blu-ray, you might find out that this and that were drafted by the kids.

But I couldn't help but feel excited about it.

'Doesn't it seem like they prepared hard?!'

I was looking forward to the concert so much that I smiled all over my face. The reward that only those with tickets can feel has already flooded in.

Besides, her seat... It was District 8 on the 2nd floor!

It was the position where Park Mun-dae tried to challenge, but failed because he could not even try.

'Mundae, I'm sitting here... !'

Originally, she was thinking of getting a standing and exchange so that the direct cam came out well, but the moment she saw Testa's ticketing video, she thought it was fate and decided to accept it.

'Let's film more tomorrow!'

It was something I could afford because I had tickets for tomorrow as well.

"Would you like to try this... ?"

"Hey, thank you!"

She received snacks and a small photo postcard prepared by Kim Rae-bin, a fan in the seat next to her.

As we chatted and checked the situation on social media from time to time, time passed in an instant.

It was time for the concert to begin.

An announcement rang the venue.

"... ... Whoa."

Homma Park Mun-dae skillfully took out the camera and hid it in her luggage.

At that moment, the lights in the venue went dark.

"... ... !"

The light from the huge screen poured into the place where the buzz of people suddenly stopped.

Woo woo woo-.

What fills the screen... It was seven figures lying in a circle on the classroom floor.

It was a testa.

Aaaaaa!!!

The video unfolded with cheers.

The faces of Testa waking up on the floor were close-up one by one, and in the next moment, soap bubbles passed over their heads.

The members chased the soap bubbles and lightly flung themselves out of the classroom window where sunlight poured in.

And suddenly, the screen went off.

♫♪♩♪-♫♪♫♪-♪♩-

The theater darkened again. The familiar melody rang in a more splendid variation.

And suddenly, the scene was filled with pouring soap bubbles and sparkling lights from light sticks.

"... ... !"

In that fantastic space shimmering with purple lighting, the introduction of Park Moon-dae's 'Magic Boy' began to be heard.

-I think of you, whom I met tomorrow, throughout today

Figures on wires began to descend from the ceiling.

"... ... !"

All seven testers appeared on wires from all sides.

The idols entrusted themselves to the stage equipment and began to spin around the venue.

-But reality is breathing, All the time...

Sun Ah-hyun flew over her head while singing her part.

'crazy!'

Shrieking cheers poured in from all around.

Aaaaaa!!

A gentle breeze blew from the spot where Seon Ah-hyun had passed, tickling her hair.

I got goosebumps all the time.

'Moondae, Moondae?!'

Moondae Park was passing by on a standing a little distance from her.

'It's over there in my area tomorrow!!'

Her blonde hair was caught on screen. Park Moon-dae was smiling lightly.

'fairy! Please stay there tomorrow too... !!'

She cried and picked up the camera.

-Cast a spell

Testa gathered at the center stage at the small interlude inserted right before the chorus of the second verse.

Then, they got off the device and started choreography.

The decorations of school uniforms, which are much more colorful than those in the music video, sparkled in the lights.

And without a chance to catch your breath, the accompaniment was connected as if driving, and the next song continued. It was 'Airplane', the title of her second active period.

- My heart is pounding, I want to blow it somewhere

Testa flew in wearing a wire from the opening, and quickly took away all the titles she had on the first stage.

'Oh my gosh.'

I had a strong feeling that I would first immerse myself in the next composition and what it was.

But the atmosphere was certain.

With only hit songs coming out one after another, the audience was excited with adrenaline before they even worried about the composition of the second half of the performance.

Testa's first concert started like that.

* * *

Testa sang one more low ballad song from the album 'Choose your side', and then proceeded with a light talk.

[Woo, did you enjoy the opening??]

Yes!!!

Positive replies that seemed like they were going to tear at the slightly ringing voice filled the concert hall.

Liu Qingyu, who spoke out, seemed a bit surprised by the momentum, but soon smiled haha ​​and nodded.

'I keep looking at him, so he's cute.'

Homma's eyes and camera were focused on Park Moon-dae while giving a generous review.

Park Moon-dae handed the water bottle he drank to Seon Ah-hyun next to him and waved his hand slightly.

[hello. Lover. I'm Moondae... is. I hope you had a fun and exciting time today.]

'cute!!'

I saw an effort to deliberately reproduce the tone of SNS. But I was quite ashamed, so my ears went red.

'My dog ​​mustered up the courage... !'

As I was holding the camera while crying, I heard a murmur from the side.

"You're cute... ... ."

"... ... ?"

The person next to me seemed to be Kim Rae-bin's personal fan.

In any case, since Mundae is so devastatingly cute, she decided to warmly think about it.

[I think everyone has already seen how hard we prepare for this stage!]

[This is the first unit stage!]

The members looked nervous, but they talked easily with excited faces.

[Oh, which team is first? that's... It's a secret!]

[secret!]

After several more rounds of jeers from the mischievous fans and Testa's laughing comments, Testa prepared to go down the stage.

[Is everyone ready? So who will be better, please wait with anticipation!]

[Reveal soon!]

Then, Testa waved her hand and ran backstage.

After showing it all on purpose, the lights went off and the video started playing on the screen again.

[Ppambam!]

[Babababam!!]

The two bowed their heads... It was Cha Yujin and Big Sejin!

'Already here??'

This is because the units that mainly perform dance performances knew how to appear in the second half due to the composition of the atmosphere.

Besides, isn't there 'that' Cha Yoo-jin?

Cha Yoo-jin who smashes the stage, Cha Yoo-jin who makes personal fans!

'... ah i don't know It's not like Mundae is coming out!'

She shrugged and leaned back against the backrest. She didn't come out of the door, so she thought to see it a little more comfortably.

'Well, Cha Yoo-jin is flying... Sejin can dance well too, right?'

From what I remember seeing her on a Witube reality show, it seemed like she was going to sing an old, jazz-style R&B pop song.

The cute VCR that the two of them were giggling at was also over.

[So our concept... ... , What is Eugene?]

[Outlaws of the Wilderness!]

At the end of Cha Yu-jin's words, the screen cut off to black once.

And the screen that popped up again... It was a truly desolate wilderness.

'uh?'

It was a scene like you would see in a typical American Western.

Bam Bam Bam Barabarararabam

The prelude began to flow. A picture appeared on the screen with a saxophone rhythm that was much more pleasant than the original song.

[WANTED]

[$100, 000, 000]

It was a bounty poster. The comical cartoon caricature of the two had the effect of sticking to the video.

-Who's next?

The moment when Cha Yoo-jin's voice, mixed with a nasal tone, sharply threw out a verse.

Two men simultaneously leaped from under the ends of center stage.

And they ran towards each other.

"... ... !"

The two of them sprinted from left and right, crossing choreography as if gliding toward each other, then magically jerked themselves up and looked back at each other again.

Both of them were tall, wearing leather pants, loose shirts, tight vests, and cowboy hats.

However, Cha Yoo-jin was light brown, and Keun Se-jin was dark brown.

-Now~ You have to know

What is right D'oh

What is left

The two tossed their hats at the same time.

While Keun Se-jin's vocals bounced along with a pleasant pop song, dancers in black appeared behind the two laughing.

Then, the two of them took out a rope from their waistband and lifted it.

"... ... ?!"

Aggressive military dance unfolded on all sides.

Cha Yoo-jin and Keun Se-jin began to knock the dancers down one by one with strange and lively movements using their feet and ropes.

While the movements had similarities to the dancers' choreography, they were also tailored to each other. There was always a part where the same movements were performed at the same timing for each verse.

So the sense of unity of the stage was maintained smoothly.

It was a feat to watch with your mouth wide open.

-Take my gun and

Bababababa-by Say

Goodbye!

The moment they entered the chorus, the two tore off their vests and threw them behind them.

Then, a hidden costume element was revealed.

It was a gun holder with a gun.

-Oh my~

The two continued the choreography while pointing guns at each other with one hand.

The organically connected choreography, which kept changing positions and returning to its place, was quite musical, but at the same time, one hand was restricted and the other movements became more radical.

and last.

The choreography ended with the action of shooting each other's guns away.

-Say Goooodbye~~

Over the sound of drum rolls and frantic saxophones, the two slowly lifted their missing hats and took painstaking gestures to greet them.

Then, slowly, it disappeared off the stage.

-Yay ha!

Even before the final verse of the song, the concert hall was filled with screams.

'OMG'

Park Moon-dae's Homma tried to keep his mouth shut on the stage that passed by so quickly that he was immersed without even a moment to evaluate.

'That's great... ... .'

It was a stage with an intense composition that captured the elements that the audience would have expected as soon as they heard the keyword 'Outlaw of the Wilderness'.

'... Shall we upload this stage cut on April Fool's Day?'

Saying that the cut of throwing the vest came out well, she thought hard to stay calm.

And like her, the stage left a deep impression in the minds of most of the audience who watched the first unit stage.

Not any individual member, but the stage.

It was a big win by decision.

* * *

'The unit stage just ended.'

As they changed their costumes and waited, cheers echoed all the way down the stage.

"Two, you two must have done really well!"

Sun Ah-hyun smiled brightly.

I nodded.

'... I wouldn't have been pushed back.'

Well, to be honest, I wasn't too concerned about the big wave.

It was because a few days ago, when I was out of the shower, I immediately heard the whole song selection.

- Moondae, can I tell you something fun?

-what?

-I practiced with that basic skill? Ever since I first came in as a trainee.

-... ...

-As a result, whenever I practice alone, I end up using that.

-... ... how much?

-Well... maybe 8 years? haha.

To put it simply, Cha Yoo-jin is attached to a song that this guy has been playing with for 8 years.

Of course, just holding on for a long time doesn't mean you can digest that song well.

However, if you consider the personality of a big-headed guy, you must have already picked out all the performances that can be pulled out by tearing down all the elements of the song.

From there, he must have picked out only the things he thought were good and good, and then gently seduced Cha Yu-jin, so the result was obvious.

'A good stage came out in the direction that Sejin Keun is good at.'

In addition, Sejin added one more device.

'... There was no solo part.'

On that unit stage, there was no single part where someone moved alone.

unconditionally moved together.

And in almost every moment the two of them moved together, Sejin didn't take their eyes off him.

This is because the stage was organized organically so that it would be less fun to see only one person.

Of course, if you don't have the skills, whatever you do will be of no use. But the big Sejin had skills.

So perhaps, the whole strategy worked.

'... He's got a really good head.'

I nodded inwardly.

Of course, there was no time to pay more attention to other people's unit stages.

"Ooh, our stage... Since it's the second time, let's do well and come back!"

It was my turn soon.

Episode 130

People who couldn't get tickets for Testa's concert appeared everywhere.

-I'm looking for the amount of tickets for the 31st Macon. Of course there won't be any.

-Please set up an additional schedule. Even weekdays are fine.

-I don't have a ticket, but I've only been there once haha ​​There are so many people like me, it's funny hahaha Actually, it's not funny (photo)

really, really a lot.

In addition, the number doubled if people who were interested in the concert were included.

-Ah, is it Testa's concert today?

They didn't have the heart to catch each other and even book tickets, but they were curious about the stage.

It was because Testa's ticketing video became a hot topic for a while, and the pre-formed public awareness of Azusa was able to reach the concert.

Thanks to that, the concert was being broadcast in various communities and social media as recordings or low-definition mobile phone videos.

-oh wire

- Park Moondae's live is really good

-Is that Seon Ah-hyun who just passed above? It was cool, but the broadcaster shook the screen so I couldn't see it well... It's a pity

Of course, it was illegal, but the quality was not high enough to affect the demand for concert VOD anyway, so it was an atmosphere that was passed on quietly.

So people were able to chat about Testa's concert that they didn't even go to.

-Has the title already passed? what to do in the second half

-Let me know when the b-side is finished haha

-Testa dances really hard. I really like the first concert. he

-Wow, the color of the stage hahaha T-one spent some money hahaha

Of course, it wasn't just people with sympathetic interest.

-ah... Testa's live performance is worse than I thought. In the future, broadcast corrections should be considered.

└ Are you good at talking?

└ You were a Supreme Court judge while overhearing the broadcast hahaha

└ Why are the fans so aggressive? stop silence

└Why did you find Testa fans here?

└ They're busy running to the concert, but he's holding his hair by himself

└ Hey, let's just take a look.

Aggro attempts were blocked many times.

It was because there was a limit to talking about one's skills with a pirate video that was not officially broadcast unless it went bankrupt quite openly.

Interestingly enough, though, what he was really good at was clearly evident.

-What is a cowboy? It's dope.

- Pleasure came to me when I was hit hard

-I knew this stage would be fun since I saw the unit team forming. It's a dance line.

- I really want to see this.

After the first unit stage, the favorable reviews for the stage led to expectations for the next unit stage.

But it didn't last long.

-What are the rest of the units going to do?

- You don't know who's next? Chungwoo-Rabin, Moondae-Ahyeon-Baese?

└ Haha one of the two

└ Oh, I have no idea what stage to do

└ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

└ I watched the reality show, but I don't know. Both of them chose some old song.

Because it was a combination of members whose main positions did not overlap, a detailed picture was not drawn.

So, reacting to the next stage, the anticipation for the next unit stage faded.

-Beremi comes out.

- Like the huge golden flag I just saw? Is it Cha Yoo-jin who rode on? It preserves the taste of real capital

-They do a collaboration song with 127. I like this.

- I wish the band would release the sound source of the live arrangement

-Is Testa hiding? The military dance continues

People were immersed in the concert broadcast, having fun on the group stage with strong performances that continued after one ballad.

It was just then that the mid-talk resumed.

However, there were only two people holding the microphone.

-??

-Where has everyone gone?

-Cha Yujin and Keun Sejin?

The two of them opened their mouths and laughed softly, breathing heavily.

[Hi, hello, heck!]

[Haap, Hu, it hurts inside here! But it feels great!]

[Yujin is out of breath. It's good to see everyone!]

[that's right!]

- Hahahaha Cha Yujin is so cute, he says he feels the best

-Oh, take a deep breath and say it hahaha

-Reminds me of Ajusa's testimony.

└ Can you send Azusa now?

Among the audience who actively send all kinds of positive reactions, the two announced their next stage after exchanging light jokes.

[next... ... .]

[next!]

[This is the second unit stage~!]

The two of them jumped down the stage with a smile and a smile, leaving behind the words, 'Please see the details on the screen' to the cheering audience.

And a few seconds later, three people appeared on the screen.

[Is the screen turned on?]

The features on the screen were clearly visible even to those peeping through the relay.

-Park Moondae Unit

-Oh oh

-I wonder what you'll show me

-Seon Ah-hyun Dance Park Moon-dae Song Bae Se-jin... Acting... ?

└ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

└ What did you prepare... The most probable thing is the vocal performance centered on Park Moon-dae.

└ Because of the selection, I think it would be no fun.

People added word by word, waiting for the second unit's VCR to finish.

[The song we prepared... Miso sunbaenim's <You're amazing>]

[Start now!]

After the three of them waved their hands, the screen turned off.

and after a while

The relay screen started shaking like crazy.

-???

-what is it

- Why is this relaying?

At the same time, 'What? uh?' The sound passed by in an instant, and was soon filled with tearing cheers and screams.

The shouts that made it difficult to hear the singing sound were changed to low-pitched sounds, creating tremendous noise.

- What is it?

-Am I the only one who finds the broadcast weird?

- Hahahahaha look at the reaction

- No, what the hell did you do?

- Did you take off your clothes?

└ Ha ha ha ha ha crazy!

-I'm really curious and crazy.

The people who watched the concert through the broadcast were shocked and excited by the huge reaction.

No matter what, it seemed certain that something great had happened.

Even some video broadcasts were cut off altogether.

- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-Where did the relay go?

-I must have dropped my phone, so the screen turns off.

- Someone who knows what's going on.

-On the sound relay, I kept hearing only screams hahahaha

Amidst the reactions full of confusion, an article with context finally came up.

------------=

[Crazy Moondae Park]

The last thing I watched before it went off

(Picture)

------------=

Park Moon-dae in the attached photo... She was wearing a glistening pink sequined ribbon belt!

* * *

Inside the gymnastics arena where the concert is held.

The stage of the second unit started with a spotlight on the phone booth.

Giying-.

The three phone booths raised above the protruding stage by a lift device were of calm pastel tones.

'please! Be sure to take it!'

Park Moon-dae's hommage grabbed the camera and swallowed. And I reasoned in an instant.

'Is it a concept of singing while leaning against a booth?'

Since it's an emotional song from the 80's, I thought it might be because I arranged it slowly.

'I wish there were more Mungdae parts!'

At that moment, the prelude came out.

The refreshing sound of the xylophone and lively synth brass lightly disturbed the beat.

To that exciting beat, the doors of the booths opened one after another.

cheek! cheek! cheek!

All sorts of gaudy decorations, pollen and balloons protruded onto the stage from each booth.

"... ... ?!"

And through the glitter, I began to see In-young leaning against the booth.

'blond hair!'

There was Park Moondae in the middle booth.

... Wearing jeans with a good fit, a white t-shirt, and a loose jean jacket under the shoulders!

'Damn it!!'

The moment Homma was about to pick up the camera, Moondae Park began to walk out of the booth.

Immediately after the choreography, the first verse began.

-right! I can hear you~

The shy heart trembles

In case you can hear it

My lips are tightly closed

As soon as Moondae Park started singing with a smile on his eyes, he took out what he had hidden behind his back and placed it on his blond hair.

sparkling... It was a huge ribbon.

"Huh!"

The choreography of gestures mixed with charm, which seemed impossible to try without talent, unfolded with a refreshing feeling while using the body flexibly.

In the meantime, a white face was caught on a huge screen. There was even a sticker for glitter under Park Moon-dae's eyes.

'crazy! Moondae Park Crazy!'

It is an interpretation of a song by a female solo singer in the 1980s in an idol style with a completely classic meaning!

- My heart tickles and I can't sleep.

Should I approach you first?

How are you today?

What do you think?

Sejin Bae sang the next part. A sky-blue ribbon of a different color also went up on her head.

Because the choreography was focused on flexible and pretty lines, Bae Se-jin, who was a bit lacking in strength, was able to pull it off quite nicely.

In addition, the expression was so good that the gaze was sucked into the face.

-That's when you suddenly appeared.

I'm surprised I can't say anything

Your arms that hug me tightly

It's so hot, my heart beats

Then Ahyeon Sun came out and sang the pre-chorus with a soft voice. A purple ribbon swayed above her head.

'Crazy face... ... .'

The outfit of a jean jacket and white T-shirt seemed to have been created for Sun Ah-hyun.

And the chorus that goes all together.

According to the choreography, the jean jacket draped over the shoulders and then went down to the elbows.

The white tee was short sleeved.

- Wow wow amazing!

everything about you

My heart beats every day!

I can't sleep today

From the outfit, hair, directing, choreography, and arrangement.

I felt the will to show the idol's amazing jokes.

And that will worked very well.

It was thanks to his face and talent that he could digest elements that could be excessive even if they were out of line by an inch.

Thanks to that, the audience watching the stage was just the peak of satisfaction and over-immersion.

'her... ... .'

Homma, who was watching the stage barely fixed the angle without even checking the direct cam, suddenly realized that the surroundings were filled with tremendous screams and moans.

He didn't know that it was so noisy because he was watching Moondae Park, who was in a state of 200% playfulness.

'... I must have screamed too?'

Perhaps, the direct cam recorded the clear sound of his own screams.

'But if there's a fan who can't stop screaming after seeing that, that's it! that person! Isn't that strange!'

She held back her screams and did not take her eyes off the stage even in the second verse.

The three idols, who even picked up balloons from the phone booth, finished off the stage splendidly by showing some nice choreography with balloon strings.

"Huh... ... .'

Homma swayed and leaned against the backrest, only then to realize that the unit did a really good job with the female vocalist Wonkey.

It was a side effect of the joke party.

* * *

"L, the fans loved it!"

As soon as he came down the stage, Seon Ah-hyun exclaimed with an excited face. Rarely is it full of certainty.

'Well, it must be hard not to be convinced after hearing that.'

The cheers that penetrated the in-ears were tremendous. To what extent, I was almost half a beat late when entering the chorus of the second verse.

Bae Se-jin, who was suffering from a sense of shame at the beginning of practice, admitted it calmly by tearing off her headband.

"concept... Nice idea, right."

"Yeah, that's right... !"

Seon Ah-hyun vehemently agreed. Anyone who sees it will know what he said.

'Well, since the two of them selected the song... To some extent, Seon Ah-hyun's opinion is also correct.'

I suggested this concept by expressing my opinion only after selecting the songs.

'Because I thought doing it like this would suit the concert the most.'

And this choice... It was also a problem with the overall composition of the concert.

'There is no song to lighten the mood.'

At least Hi-five is an exciting song, and the rest of the lineup is a bit too conceptual.

Halfway through, Hana meant that it was necessary to include a song that could be laughed at and skipped.

I thought the reaction would be good because the atmosphere would be fresh, but... Well, I was a little surprised that it was better than I thought.

'... ... It was also fun.'

But there was no time for further reflection. Before the VCR ends, I have to change my clothes and fix my makeup.

In fact, even while talking about it, he is moving like that.

"Hey~ The ribbon was cool!"

"Excited!"

As I ran and matched the next line, the rest of the members who were waiting in advance threw a word at a time.

I accepted and took my seat. The members checked each other's outfits and laughed.

"I'm looking forward to this song."

"me too."

Everyone knew there was no time, so the conversation ended with that.

Woo woo woo-.

The stage set in front of me opened, and the audience seats spread out.

Twinkling lights swayed all over the huge space. Adrenaline soared at the sight that seemed to be in a science fiction movie.

Amidst the resounding shouts, I started the first line.

-My wait is long

Because it's always fun

〈Azusa〉 3rd team battle.

Moon Rabbit Team's 'I like waiting' resonated throughout the gymnastics arena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.9K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
153K 386 101
Erotic shots
64.7K 6.3K 125
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...