DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

125-127

147 7 1
By naxvida

Episode 125

'That guy did something like this?'

It was kind of odd.

I know that Sejin is a guy who is quick to judge the situation and drives public opinion in his favor.

But was he the kind of person who would choose a unit by playing tricks on his cards?

Rather than taking the risk of being caught, I think he just took it to his advantage as much as possible in the given situation.

'I don't think I would do that just because I want to avoid Saejin Bae.'

Hmmm, not very nice.

However, the situation was not very good even when I questioned this.

There was no evidence, and to bring up such a story while there were cameras in the dorm was to lose weight.

And even if it's true, isn't that right? It's not like there's a big problem with a one-off unit for a concert.

There was a high probability that the atmosphere would be tempered for no reason.

'... Let's go over it for now.'

I went to the bed in Room 1, now my old room. Big Sejin slowly came along as if he was looking around where his room would be.

"Oh, I have to use the bed at the door. Mundae, I will hand over my bed to you."

"... somewhere."

"What, did you forget? It's the one on the far left~"

"yes. I will avoid it."

"Hey, it's so embarrassing that I can't use it? It's okay, Moondae. Don't hesitate, just relax~"

"... ... ."

It's very usual.

I shook my head, packed my things, and left room number one.

'If there's another problem, I can bring it up then.'

And that timing came sooner than expected.

It was the awards ceremony just a few days later.

* * *

Excluding one note, it was virtually the last large-scale awards ceremony.

However, some major singers did not attend. I think it was because it overlapped with the tour schedule.

In other words, VTIC did not come.

'... You don't have to worry about Ohama.'

As soon as I thought so, a text came.

[VTIC Cheongryeo senior: This is almost like the last time. Congratulations on the rookie award ^^]

"... ... ."

I feel like I've been hit by a mental ohama.

I replied with a short message and turned off my smartphone. Then Sejin pretended to know.

"Do you keep in touch with senior Cheongryeo?"

"... ... uh."

"Hmm~ Yes, yes."

Sejin seemed to want to add something more, but he arrived at the awards ceremony waiting room before that.

A piece of paper was attached to the door to the waiting room.

[Gyrop / Testa]

This time, it wasn't a single waiting room.

'In fact, thanks to my grades so far, I've received a very good waiting room for a rookie.'

I heard that there are many cases where people wait in a cubicle in an environment where there is not enough waiting room.

'In fact, one of the two groups is on the good side.'

Hmm, so waiting together this time... ... He is a male idol from a famous agency.

'Three or four years senior.'

It was a predictable lineup.

Ryu Chung-woo lightly asked the members.

"Well, let's say hello as we go in."

"Yep!"

However, unlike the normal reaction of the other members, the big Sejin right next to him was agitated.

"... !... Well."

... ... wait for a sec.

'Come to think of it, if you calculate the debut date of these guys' agency... ... .'

But before I had time to think further, the door was opened by the manager.

"Hello, senior!"

"Ah~ hello~"

There seemed to be an exchange of insignificant greetings, but soon Zyrops approached with an exaggerated smile.

"Ah~ Sejin!"

"how have you been doing?"

So was it.

I think it's correct that this is the 'that' group that caused the short derailment of the former 'Azusa'.

It is said that Sejin was weeded out right before his debut, the first debut group of the first agency.

"Wow~ Hello. Senior~ Nice to meet you!"

"Hey, what about you, senior! Just call me brother~"

"Ah, how are you?"

Big Sejin laughed, shook hands with some guys, and bumped his fists. He seemed very friendly.

Other members... It's a face that thinks 'Geun Sejin acts like a big Sejin'. Because he is such a sociable guy.

However, the atmosphere changed slightly after that.

"Sejin, uh, he doesn't even look at the chat. I feel sorry for you."

"Ai, you know~ I'm so busy since I debuted!"

"yes. Sejin, I hope you're busy right now~ It's a lot later than I thought! Lucky for you."

'What?'

These guys are secretly sarcastic about Sejin's failure to debut.

Big Sejin smiled and replied.

"It's good~ Seniors often talk to me, but I'm sorry for the late reply! I'm busy with work, so it doesn't fit well."

It means X is free because you don't have a schedule.

"... No, well, it wasn't often, right? I was just curious about something about you."

"uh? Aren't you comfortable to know what I've been up to since I've been out here and there a lot lately? Please tell me about the seniors' current status from time to time too~ I'm curious about everything."

"... ... ."

Wow, those guys were sluggish right before their activities, so they can turn things around like this without any news related to sexuality.

No matter how you look at it, it was a big win by decision.

And at this point, most of the members except Kim Rae-bin were rolling their eyes as if they had grasped the situation.

The members of Zyrop were on the verge of rotting.

"... yes. Even if you don't want to know this year, you will know our news well~"

"Yes? Hey, I'm looking forward to it! Please look forward to our testers as well."

"... ... ."

This was purely crushed by weight class.

In the end, the members of Zyrob ended their greetings with forced smiles.

"yes. Let's work hard together."

"Yep!"

The conversation seemed to end like that.

However, as if he couldn't stand it, one of the Gyrob members who was standing in the back intervened.

"But I only heard about Testa, right? You don't know the news, do you?"

"... ... !"

What was surprising was that Sejin seemed to have been hit by these trivial words.

Keun Se-jin was still smiling, but instead of giving any refutation, he kept his mouth shut.

'uh?'

And here, Kim Rae-bin could not stand it and raised his hand to speak.

By the way, what I couldn't stand was not anger, but pure logical error.

He didn't even get upset because he didn't know the situation.

"... ? Since Sejin hyung is Testa, isn't the news about Testa hyung news?"

"that's right!"

Cha Yoo-jin readily agreed.

But Zyrob did not give up.

"No, because I only hear about the group and not about Lee Se-jin~"

"... ... ? Oh, we have never done individual activities other than group activities. You can think of Testa's news as Sejin's news."

"... ... ."

It may not have been Kim Rae-bin's intention, but thanks to him, Zyrop's words became unreasonable.

It's over.

'Should I organize it?'

I laughed and interjected.

"Yes. From now on, whenever you hear about Testa, you can think of Lee Se-jin. Right?"

"You are correct!"

Contrary to Kim Rae-bin's proud face, Zyrob's face was completely rotten.

"... ... Oh yeah."

No matter how senior they are, these idiots also came to the awards ceremony and the conversation ended as if they didn't have the guts to give a damn to a group with a large weight class.

However, the condition of the great Sejin did not return.

'This guy is really strange.'

Keun Se-jin, who has been silently looking at his smartphone for an hour, created a dirty feeling of incongruity.

... And connecting the situation just a few days ago with the unit card incident created a point of suspicion.

'... ... It's ambiguous to leave it like this.'

Sejin Keun often held the microphone.

If I kept going like this, there could be a problem at the timing when I had to say my acceptance speech, so it was better to shake it off now.

"... I'll go to the car for a minute."

"uh?"

"What are you leaving behind?"

I got up and got the key from the manager.

"Can I find you?"

"it's okay. I'll be back soon."

Then he tapped the big Sejin who was sitting near the door.

"Hey, let's go."

"... ... huh? what?"

"I think I need one more person because I have something to move. I have to take pictures."

"... ... ."

Keun Se-jin looked me up and down without a word, then stood up with a smile on his lips.

"... yes~"

It was clear that he was being sarcastic somewhere, but let's move on first.

Then, without saying a word, I walked down the hallway and arrived at the car.

After confirming that no one was around, I opened my mouth after getting into the car.

"... ... ."

"What have you been having trouble with lately?"

"... after"

Big Sejin looked up at the ceiling of the car and sighed. It seemed to me that he had realized the purpose of calling me.

"no."

"... ... so? Then cool your head and go upstairs. You seem uncomfortable in the waiting room."

"... ... !"

I shrugged and searched the car for a neck pillow.

I guess you could say I came here looking for this.

"I'll give you a rough excuse, so come back before time. then."

"... ... ."

I grabbed the car door. Then, behind him, Sejin let out a long sigh.

"... sorry. This is a bit difficult."

"Sounds like there's a problem."

"Problem... ... Should I say this?"

It was difficult for Sejin to say anything, and the silence continued.

'Maybe it's better to just talk.'

After thinking for a moment, I opened my mouth.

"Actually, I saw you choosing unit cards. ... You knew the number 3 card and avoided it."

"... ... !"

"... Was it because with three people, the amount was less than two people?"

Seeing that I was hit by comments like 'The group is doing well, not you~' earlier, I wondered if they were sensitive to the decrease in areas to show themselves.

But Big Sejin shook his head.

"... ... no."

Then, while fiddling with his smartphone, he slowly continued his next words.

"I fell out because you and Bae Se-jin hyung. It would be difficult to show dancing with that number of people."

"... ... !"

"It's obvious. I would have composed a vocal-oriented performance song centered on you... I'll end up getting a dance break center. Even that had to be tailored to him, so the difficulty must have been easy."

"... ... Maybe I tried dancing around you."

"haha. Aigo Moondae. You must have taken such an adventure over a concert where fans spent money."

"... ... ."

"Also, if it was composed mainly of dance to suit me, the fans wouldn't have liked it very much."

"Why do you think so?"

"... ... driving me crazy."

Keun Se-jin sighed a few times and held out his smartphone while hesitating several times.

Searched for your anti-discovery name... It was the result of SNS.

-To be honest, it's embarrassing to even call it a dance line, right? Ahhyeonie is the one-top, Yunjin is the center role hahahaha It's disgusting to see the Big Bird guys pushing the dance line far and wide.

- If you fix all the stuttering, then you can finally stop reading Big Bird's testimony, right? phew thank goodness

-Honestly, you dance well even in soup, there is no meaning to the dance line.

-Big Bird... . Alternative position... ? Is pretending to be an insider a position?

"... ... ."

"Let's not say that if you search like this, only cursing will come out. If it comes out in bulk like this, it really means that to some extent it is the opinion of the fans."

Big Sejin was calm.

I went further down on social media and checked the overall flow again.

'... Seon Ah-hyun was so impressive.'

The status of Sun Ah-hyun's ability skyrocketed because of her impressive image of recovering from accidents with back-tumbling and overcoming stuttering.

And among the same dance line, Cha Yoo-jin is very popular and has a great talent, so the center position was certain.

As a result, only the big Sejin floated.

Originally, the fans who looked at the big Sejin with disdain seemed to feel that point very strongly.

"Of course, these thoughts are centered on those who hate me, but... ... Anyway, it's true that I'm being pushed out of the position increase."

"... ... ."

"What is Ahyeon good at? good. She's a good thing for the group too. But I can't stand being in this state."

I opened my mouth slowly.

"... So what about Cha Yoo-jin?"

"yes."

Big Sejin got his smartphone back.

"I have to do better than Cha Yoo-jin on the unit stage this time."

"... ... ."

"Because a one-to-one comparison would be possible. ... I can't see any other escape route, is there?"

Episode 126

'... He's saying he's trying to focus on dancing.'

First of all, I understand the idea.

The unit stage for this concert will be promoted through WeTube's own content and even a public video will be released, so fans' attention was certain.

Are you really better than Cha Yoo-jin here?

I probably won't be talking about positions again.

But is that possible?

"... Would you rather have a dance break on this album?"

"haha. Even if I do pretty well... Do you think it would have been better if it had been done by Ahyeon or Yujin?"

Big Sejin answered right away. It seemed that he had been thinking about this situation for quite some time.

'... Still, it's a bit of a fight with Cha Yoo-jin.'

It didn't mean that Sejin's ability was not good.

'... Status window.'

I checked the status window of Sejin for the first time in a while.

[Name: Sejin Lee]

Singing: C+ (B+)

Dance: A (S)

Appearance: A- (A+)

Meal: A- (A+)

Attribute: Be quiet (B)

! Abnormal status:

The status window was very compliant. In this awards ceremony season, the growth was more noticeable as the 'talent' category entered the A grade.

'It's the ability to bounce anywhere.'

... The problem is that overall, Cha Yujin's abilities are slightly backwards compatible.

Except for Ga-chang, who is in the same class, all stats were slightly below Cha Yu-jin.

I'd rather have one or two higher ratings, but this... It was ambiguous.

'Anyway, I'll be eaten by Cha Yu-jin.'

He was now an S-. In addition, it has a black hole, a mad dog trait.

Besides, I wasn't the type to give synergy to others. He's just a guy who stands out like crazy on his own.

To be honest, even I, whose position is completely different, didn't like the stage with Cha Yoo-jin alone.

'... Park Gommo, it's just nice to hear that bastard is still ticking.'

I can already hear the sound of the reward for putting all the points and raising the dance stats disappearing.

I held my breath and looked at Sejin.

"... Strain everything and speak honestly."

"yes."

"Whether it's you, Seon Ah-hyun, or no, I think it's almost impossible to stand out more than Cha Yoo-jin if it's one-on-one."

"... ... ."

"Perhaps you thought too."

It would have been better to come to number 3 and somehow pull out a part that deserves attention.

But the fact that he chose Cha Yoo-jin... The greed and fear of self-proving seemed quite large.

Big Sejin looked at the floor and asked dejectedly.

"... Do you think that would be impossible?"

"In my opinion... Instead of trying to beat Cha Yu-jin, I think we should approach it in a different direction."

At least there was one situation that seemed most probable.

"Just, the stage itself was well chosen. I don't feel like comparing you and Cha Yoo-jin to each other and comparing who is better."

It means that only stories like 'That dance unit stage is really good' should come out like crazy.

"If you don't fall behind in your part in that state, you'll definitely get a raise in your dance position."

It will be difficult, but it will be doable rather than beating Cha Eugene on the duo stage.

"We need to make Cha Yoo-jin cooperate on stage."

"... ... yes."

Big Sejin nodded his head quite calmly. However, it is unclear how much strength he gave his clenched hands.

'... Even my hands are shaking.'

It was something I hadn't seen even right before the Azusa final that this guy was so nervous and concerned.

'It's almost at the level when rumors of school violence broke out.'

Isn't that a bit excessive?

"Are you doing anything else?"

"what?"

"What is being said now is not the general public opinion of the fans. Just chatting under the water. You know, but it seems like you're overly nervous."

"... ... ."

Big Sejin didn't say anything for a while.

And laughed mischievously.

"Can I even say this... ... Hey, do you know what caused me to be left out of the debut group? It's because the position is ambiguous."

"... ... !"

"Why, right before the launch, a new kid whose parents are both actors came in? I should put him on the team because he has a reputation... The top man said he would make it with 7 people. What can I do? One person is cut off."

"... ... ."

"But there was a guy on the team who could dance better than me, a guy younger, a handsome guy, a guy who could sing better, and a guy who rapped better. I couldn't leave out the leader because he was the leader, and in the end, I was the right person because I was ambiguous."

Big Sejin hit his thigh with his hand.

"That's why it was cut. What, is there a star... ... Anyway, that's why I can't let go of it. When things get louder and I don't feel sorry for myself even if I fall out, it's too... It's funny. When the contract was renewed, I was the only one who didn't have a good deal... Ha, you say everything, really... ... ."

Big Sejin clicked his tongue and lowered his head. It seemed that he was talking about things that he would not have said in his normal state.

'... This is a story that really needs to be drunk.'

I was a little dizzy when I tried to listen to it soberly.

'Anyway, I understood the situation.'

It must have been quite a shock to have been dropped from the team right before the first debut.

Perhaps the fact that I paid attention to the positions of 'leader' and 'main dancer' throughout <Azusa> had more meaning than just taking care of the amount of broadcasting.

'But how should I react?'

I was a bit embarrassed because I heard too much.

Aren't you going to suggest a solution to this story of the past? But it's not like I'm very talented at consolation.

... There was no point. Let's just list the positive facts as usual.

I held my breath and opened my mouth.

"First... Aside from positions and things like that... The team just needs you."

"What, for entertainment?"

"No, to cut gossip."

"... ... !"

Sad but true.

"You know, half of our team is clueless, and more than half are soft-hearted. Think about it, without you, this team would be... What situation would you have been in?"

"... ... ."

As if looking back from the one-month rush before his debut to the recent Onyx incident, Sejin Keun was silent for a moment.

But he soon shook his head.

"You gave almost all your opinions. There wouldn't have been any big changes."

"Um, about that, actually, I trusted you a little bit."

"what?"

"no... I knew that if you had a useful opinion, you would unconditionally drive the mood."

"... ... ."

I was a little embarrassed. I cleared my throat and continued.

"The leader is Chungwoo hyung. But if I had to choose the person most suitable for team play, I think it would be you. Whether it's on stage, broadcast, inside the team or outside... There are very few people who do their part in every situation."

finished talking.

"Even a member with such a good hexagonal balance is an essential position for an idol group. what... Yes."

"... ... ."

Hearing my words to the end, Keun Se-jin shut his mouth and turned his head in the opposite direction.

'Couldn't it be crying?'

I hope you don't cry. It's going to get really weird.

And after a while, Big Sejin really couldn't stand it and exploded.

Laugh, not cry.

"Hahaha! You look like you're going to die right now!"

"... ... Smile?"

"Hey, hey, wouldn't you laugh at this situation?! A guy like Park Moon-dae is saying all kinds of things to comfort him!"

Even if this bastard gave me the most compliments, I'd be damned.

Big Sejin stopped laughing before being beaten with a neck pillow.

"Hahaha, really... ... . After that, I get it anyway. It's funny, but... It comforts my heart. Hey, how great?"

Big Sejin smiled, then suddenly crossed his arms and muttered in an exaggerated voice on purpose.

"But wouldn't it be useless if the fans didn't know that Sejin is such a great idol? Shouldn't Chungwoo-hyung get a leader position?"

Don't say sincerely pretending to be a joke.

I answered as calmly as possible.

"Most of you already know. You're worried that what you saw will spread to other fans, but... In fact, on the contrary, I think you have an advantage in a long-term battle."

"... yes?"

"uh. The fact that he has no weaknesses becomes more apparent as he gets older."

It was also a trend confirmed in the actual data market.

When a time comes when the demand drops as the members take turns, the type that is especially good at defending is that kind of person.

Big Sejin noticed that this statement could not be completely trusted. But he smiled and nodded.

"... yes. Thinking like that, I'll do well on stage~"

Still, it seemed sincere.

Anyway, since it seems that the conclusion came from his own mind, it seemed that the characteristic effect would be received.

[Be quiet (B)]

: Don't vomit!

-Propulsion +100%

When I saw the name alone, I thought it might be a characteristic related to public opinion due to the propensity to be big, but I was a little surprised that it was like that.

'Well, that doesn't suit me either.'

Maybe not spitting up is referring to yourself and everyone around you.

While preparing for this unit stage, it must have been a similar stance to Cha Yujin.

'... I'm going to gently pick out and eat only the elements I want.'

I wondered how far it would go.

"Then I go upstairs. Come up when you're done."

"What did you say when you put it all together? Hey, let's go up together!"

"... ... ."

Big Sejin stretched forward and prepared to get out of the car.

Looking at that hand, I suddenly remembered the image of him manipulating a card.

"... Come to think of it, how did you mark the card?"

"uh?"

"The card that determines that unit. manipulated."

"Ah~ Huh? for a moment."

Big Sejin chuckled.

"Hey, I didn't manipulate!"

"... ... !"

"What am I supposed to do that I remembered the shape of the scratches on the back of the card while touching it~ Because I'm smart... Oops, my brain is wrong!"

I'm glad it didn't go to the manipulation... I'm kind of hot.

As he got out of the car and walked to the waiting room, Sejin giggled a few more times.

And in front of the waiting room, he said a little seriously.

"anyway... Then thank you more. Even though I thought I manipulated it, I didn't mean to listen to my circumstances."

"... If the concert goes well, buy a cow."

Big Sejin exploded.

"yes. So what is a cow? I will live with Korean beef."

"Yes."

"... If you have any concerns, tell me."

"... ... ."

it's my trouble

I thought about explaining my situation to these guys for a moment.

... Well, I guess I'll have to go on hiatus from that day and make a psychiatric appointment.

Also, I guess I just don't have this.

"uh. if it happens."

"Oh~ Confidence that I don't have yet!"

Big Sejin smiled and went into the waiting room.

The manager checked whether he had grasped the situation, and confirmed that he had returned to good condition, and gave me a small thumbs-up.

'I'm sure Sejin will see it all.'

Anyway, the waiting time after that was peaceful without any big deal. This is because all members except Kim Rae-bin did not even make eye contact with Zyrop.

And on this day, Testa took home the 4th quarter album Bonsang and Rookie of the Year award.

"Thank you very much! We celebrated our 200th day of debut last week... ."

After holding the microphone and waiting for Sejin's next turn to speak like a flowing water, I finally received the news I had been waiting for.

[Successfully awarded!]

You have succeeded in winning the Rookie of the Year award in public recognition, 'the most prestigious domestic awards ceremony'!

!Time limit: met (great success)

!Status Abnormality: Remove 'Reward or Death'!

: Check the truth ☜ Click!

Episode 127

The status ailment related to the rookie award was resolved faster than expected.

'I thought it would take until February.'

The fact that I was released as soon as I received the award at the last large awards ceremony... That would mean that the current public opinion is overwhelming.

It must have been the influence of breaking through when it was a mess due to the rookie award controversy. I didn't know that this would extend until the status ailment was lifted.

'Well, it's good to be able to check quickly.'

I didn't intend to click 'Check Truth' for a while anyway, so there was no point in getting a new status ailment prematurely just because it was achieved quickly.

"thank you!"

While I was thinking about it, Keun Se-jin, who finished his testimony, moved out of his seat and gave me a seat in front of the stand mic.

That meant it was my turn.

I slowly walked out and stood in front of the microphone.

A flashing wave in front of him disturbed his vision.

It is Testa's cheering stick with luminous power that can be easily seen from a distance.

'... There are overwhelmingly more than other awards ceremonies.'

It was probably because VTIC was absent. I confirmed the scene and put my mouth on the microphone.

"First of all, I would like to start my speech by saying thank you."

I'm not afraid to share my acceptance speech, but I've never felt the need to step out and do it.

'I did it because I was just taking turns.'

But now I see... As a way to express gratitude, it seems like a good way.

"... Testa is not a group that has been prepared as a team for a long time. We, who have not been verified as a team, put a lot of thought and effort into debuting as a group after a short preparation period."

Of course, I wasn't just worrying about it, I was also greedy for the company, but it was the truth without lies anyway.

And so was the next sentence.

"And the driving force... It seems that there are people who have been waiting for it."

... ... It wasn't just preparation for his debut.

It was the same in the Rookie of the Year controversy. Because I knew there were people who would respond right away if the situation turned around... I could have chosen such a primitive method.

Isn't it really strange and amazing that there are people waiting to like it as long as you put out a good result?

"Thank you for trusting and waiting, and for looking forward to it."

Thank you for not giving up on your expectations even in tired public opinion and annoying situations.

"We will continue to do our best without forgetting our present feelings to become a group that can give you excitement rather than worry when you think of Testa's tomorrow. thank you."

I bowed my head. And for a while, we continued to say hello.

Brilliant cheers poured over their heads.

The sound, which was as powerful as the luminous power of the light stick, somehow felt hot.

And I felt hands tapping on my back.

'They must be members.'

The moment I tried to think positively that it would be a good picture, I heard a slightly embarrassed whisper.

'Muh, is Mundae okay?'

'Are you crying?'

I don't cry.

The other guy whispered seriously.

'If it's something like raising your head straight, cover your face and turn around.'

Why do you think you can't lift your head because you're embarrassed by crying?

'Isn't it normal to think that greetings are prolonged with emotion and gratitude?'

I held my breath and looked up.

Then, the cheering rod, which was as brilliant as the cheers, swayed and rippled countless times.

Somehow, it looked bigger than before, like the Milky Way.

"... ... ."

'It almost got into trouble.'

If I lifted my head without thinking, I would really kick myself and almost shed tears.

Thanks to those who misunderstood that it was crying, it cooled down and thanks to being neutralized, I avoided being funny.

'I'm breaking out in a cold sweat.'

And at the same time, it reminded me of a trait I had thrown away a few months ago.

[Attribute: Faucet under the eyes (B)]

-Easy to open and close!

: Tear control ability MAX

A slight chill down the spine.

'... I'm sure it won't be necessary.'

I doubted for a moment that it might be like the immobility that I needed as soon as I abandoned it... Soon, I shook my head.

'No matter how much, I can't give up other characteristics with something like this.'

It's okay if you're a little embarrassing.

And what, does that happen often? It was a day like today when complicated circumstances overlapped.

'Let's shake hands.'

I waved my hand toward the audience and nodded my head along with the guys who tried to stab me in the side with an attitude of saying 'I thought you were crying!'

The light was still hot.

* * *

After the award ceremony season was over, preparations for the concert began in earnest.

Among them, of course, there was a unit stage preparation process with a camera.

[Magical boy Testa's magical artificial intelligence assistant!]

"Are you going to WiTube now?"

"It's Chungwoo hyung!"

As Cha Yoo-jin said, Ryu Chung-woo appeared on the TV screen connected to Witube.

Ryu Cheong-wu, who had a picture of a bird's wing synthesized over his shoulder, smiled and winked and made a slight shooting motion with his index finger and thumb.

[Catch, Curious!]

It was a very normal commercial scene in which Ryu Chung-woo appeared as a cheerful handsome man.

"what!"

"Why is only hyung doing cool things?"

"... ... An animal, isn't it?"

The last Bae Se-jin's question sounded almost gloomy.

However, Liu Cheng-wu was embarrassed even by this and just laughed and shaved his head.

"Haha, not cool... Fans compare me to 'Bird' a lot, so it seems like this is what happened when I got it right."

However, the reaction of the members was cold.

"I could have done it with a peep-peep chick, but you did something cool."

"I was going to press skip, but I didn't have to."

"No, it's not something I decided, guys!"

Ryu Cheng-wu was taken aback for a moment, but soon realized that it was a reaction from light resentment, so he laughed and looked at the situation cutely and passed it over.

'... It would be nice if the image animal was a hawk.'

Someone pushed a dog and it ended up like that.

I quickly shook off my ad cuts that came to mind and focused on the video playing.

[Je te donne des fleurs que... ]

A slow and beautiful chanson played on the screen. It was a unit song chosen by Kim Rae-bin and Ryu Chung-woo.

Big Sejin asked with inertial admiration.

"Oh, you want to write that song?"

"Yes."

Rabin Kim nodded and his eyes twinkled.

"I think it's a melody that goes well with Chung Woo-hyung's voice. If you change the rhythm to kitschy, leaving only the sound of the keyboard instrument, it will be a very sensual instrument... !"

"yes. I'm looking forward to it because Rabin seems to be having fun."

Liu Qingyu smiled and nodded.

I could guess what kind of atmosphere this team was in.

'I'm letting Kim Rae-bin go wild.'

Since it's a unit stage anyway, Ryu Chung-woo doesn't make conservative judgments and seems to fully accept Kim Rae-bin's ideas.

'An interesting picture will come out.'

It was pretty interesting.

And next, Cha Yu-jin was excited and searched for a video and played it.

An old pop song played against the brown album cover.

'... Why a pop song?'

I wondered if the selection would be too advantageous for Cha Yoo-jin, a Korean-American, but I soon realized that it couldn't be.

Perhaps Sejin Keun chose the song he wanted after taking care of Yoojin Cha.

'If that guy makes concessions in this game, he will go to the castle.'

It's already Galin Castle, but I walked through it one more time.

When Sejin met my eyes, he furrowed his eyebrows as if he couldn't see them. I thought maybe that pop song was the one he induced.

"I like this song! I look forward to it!"

"That's right, let's make a great stage~"

"Make it!"

Cha Yoo-jin excitedly raised her hand, and Se-jin Cha responded with an exciting high-five.

'Well, I'm satisfied with both of them.'

So far, it doesn't seem to be a problem.

"Well, then... We'll play the song we've chosen... !"

"Oh~"

The last group was me, Bae Se-jin, and Seon Ah-hyun.

Sun Ah-hyun came forward and manipulated the WiTube screen as per the script.

Then the rustic and laid-back band accompaniment began to flow.

[right! I can hear your heart~]

"uh?"

Looking at the other group of guys who were a little flustered, I explained with a smile.

"It's Miso sunbaenim's <You're Amazing>."

It was a song by a female solo singer who was active in the late 80s. Moderately bright, moderately emotional.

The chorus of this song, 'Uh-ooh~ It's amazing!', is so well known that even teenagers or 20-somethings have heard it at least once in variety shows.

But that was all.

Probably, for a song to be used at a recent concert, both the impact and the atmosphere didn't seem right.

Liu Qingyu had a slightly shocked face.

"Can the three of you sing this song?"

"Yes."

I calmly nodded, and the other two team members also affirmed with slightly flushed faces.

Liu Qingyu looked at that face and then barely nodded.

"yes... Did Mundae choose you?"

"... ? Nope. Sun Ah-hyun and Se-jin hyung chose it."

The two of them put it on the candidate list first, and after discussing it, they chose it together.

"... ... Well. I see."

Liu Chengyu immediately nodded, but it was felt that he was hiding his concern.

'If I didn't have a camera, I would have already asked if it would be okay with this.'

Seon Ah-hyun, who did not notice the sign, just muttered with an excited face.

"I think you'll get along well with us, so I'm already looking forward to it!"

Bae Se-jin also had a hesitant expression on whether to speak or not, but eventually opened his mouth while looking at the camera.

"... I think it will be a great stage, so you can look forward to it."

Liu Qingyu's face became more and more relaxed after seeing the rare positive expression of the two people.

I don't know if I like it that much, but I think I thought there was something attractive about this song.

Liu Qingyu glanced at me for the last time. And he asked with a face hoping for one last assurance.

"... Do you have confidence in Mundae too?"

"It's hard to be confident on any stage. We will do our best to complete it."

"... ... ."

"We all do our best!"

"Let's do our best!"

"Testa fighting!"

As soon as the filming was over, Ryu Chung-woo asked, "Are you really okay?" three times, and I nodded my head all three times.

Only then did Ryu Cheong-wu disappear to brew coffee with a slightly relieved face.

'Did I just play a joke?'

I was thinking of playing around with Russian roulette ads by myself, but it worked better than I expected because he is a guy with a strong sense of responsibility.

'Actually, what I'm worried about is the other part.'

My concern is... It was a stage for a new song.

'It's the first stage at a concert before the sound source is even released.'

Title song and sub song. I had to make it enjoyable for the audience to enjoy two songs that were unfamiliar and unverified to the public.

It was important to drag out so that the atmosphere would not deteriorate.

"... ... Hmm."

After thinking about it, I came up with a short and clear answer.

'Let's pour capital.'

Fortunately, the company had plenty of money.

* * *

The time when Testa is in the middle of preparing for a concert and a new album.

The concert date has finally been announced.

------------=

[Concert notice popped up]

: Two-day schedule for the weekend of March 30-31

(Notice image)

------------=

-Crazy, crazy, finally a concert

- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-Hey, you were right about the coronation

-Ah, please take my seat.

- A concert after 9 months of debut, what in the world are our kids doing?

-I won't ask for much, it would be nice if I could go.

-Already imagined holding a light stick and singing a fan song

Fans were already inflated with anticipation because they confirmed the news that the agency had rented the gymnastics arena.

And the moment the expectation came true, people screamed of joy and immediately started preparing for ticketing.

-Local Lovers who are going to a concert quickly find a lodging and take it easy.

-Where can I check the Afterpark server time?

- Is there anything to prepare for the fan club pre-sale?

-I really want to hold a standing.

But before they could calmly start preparing for ticketing, news poured in.

-Hey, they say we're taking reservations for our new album from next month? (Notice link)

└?? what

└Suddenly?

└April 1st comeback already announced?

└It's the day after the concert

└ Comeback right after the concert? It's good to have a lot of rice cakes, but... uh...

Fans were already baffled there, but the news isn't over yet.

-An article appeared... It is said that the new song will be released for the first time at the concert (link to article)

└Yes... ?

└ No, what is this?

└So you're doing the first stage at a concert before the music video comes out?

└ I think I will go crazy if I can't go to a crazy concert...

there were more

-In Testa's first concert, they perform a unit stage, and they say that the stage production machine will be released as reality content on WeTube. (interview link)

└ Yes?

└Wait, it's too much work all of a sudden hahaha

└ They say they do a unit stage and make a reality show?

└ It's so good that I can't stop doubting. There's no way T-One can work... ?

Fans frantically struggled to digest the news, but only one fact was firmly established.

'Concert competition must be insanely high!'

And in this whirlpool of confusion and tension. Testa posts an SNS post.

------------=

[Testa finally has her first concert! > _ < Will everyone come to see us? ㅠㅠ We're also trying to book a concert with Loveviewer!]

------------=

There was no challenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 6.1K 48
Update - Tuesday and Saturday (2chapters A week)
18.4K 1K 17
♫︎ Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪɴᴇ. I'ᴍ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴇs. Tʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's sɪᴅᴇ. Tᴏʟᴅ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ. Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪ...
132K 4.4K 55
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...
30.4K 4.2K 43
Title - there is an apocalyptic man in the village ~အကျဥ်းချုပ်~ ကမ္ဘာပျက်ကပ်မတိုင်ခင် နေ့ရက်များ၌ ပြန်လည် မွေးဖွားလာခဲ့ပြီးနောက် ဝူချင်းယွမ်သည် ကော...