DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

118-120

121 5 0
By naxvida

Episode 118

The SBC Gayo Daejeon has ended.

Afterwards, due to schedule problems, I slept in the car all morning and moved, but my condition was the best in the past month.

This is because as soon as the broadcast ended, the manager told me all the current public opinion.

- Completely turned upside down!

It was worth seeing the members' expressions at that time.

Anyway, after that, everyone seems to have slept soundly even though they were not in the car, as if the tension was relieved.

Thanks to that, I was able to tolerate the fact that I was not alone in the dorm because the company called me this morning.

But I had no reason to guess why he called me.

'Well, looking at his expression, it doesn't seem like a bad thing.'

I wish I had a new personal schedule.

And as soon as I entered the back porch of the company building, I could see the cause of the call.

Many boxes had been piled up so that the small porch for officials burst open.

All of them are carefully packaged with ribbons... It was a gift box.

It was similar to the one I saw at the entrance of the hostel on my last vacation, but on a much larger scale.

'uh?'

for a moment.

One of the staff members with me laughed.

"Mr. Moondae, I have a birthday present for you~"

"... ... !"

... I see.

Today is December 15th.

It was Park Moon-dae's birthday.

'... I couldn't even guess.'

I completely forgot about it because I lost my sense of date due to endless repetition of schedules and practice.

Recently, I didn't even notice it because I didn't check social media on purpose.

'... It's not even my birthday in the first place.'

No, even before I entered Park Moon-dae's body... It was rare to have a particularly special birthday.

'It was to the point of eating with rice or some expensive ingredients.'

Thanks to that, seeing the gift boxes filling the two walls made my feet stiff.

Did this all come from me?

"I think it would be difficult to leave it at home... The home of Mr. Moondae... Well."

The employee suddenly blurted out behind his back, perhaps realizing the family history of Moondae Park while he was talking.

And kindly corrected again.

"Shall we put it in the company warehouse? Electronic devices and luxury items will be sent to the dorm. You can go and try it out."

"... ... Did the people who brought this say anything?"

Even looking at it, it seemed that the packaging was different in three or four places.

'I think he tried to deliver at least one or two teams directly... ... .'

"Oh, they used a professional delivery company. I got a delivery call the day before yesterday."

The employee shrugged.

"And I think he asked Moondae to tell him that he didn't have to be certified... ... . right. It was."

"... ... !"

Only then did I realize the situation.

'... ... You just delivered it quietly on purpose.'

The day before yesterday, I was in the midst of betting Testa on the Internet as a newcomer and falling over.

If there hadn't been an all-out war at SBC yesterday, of course it would have been the same today.

In that situation, he must have been worried that if he even received a certification that he received such a large gift support, there would be room for him to be caught again.

'I was conscious of that, so I couldn't even come to see you myself... ... .'

I felt strange.

It was strange that there were people who cared and put in so much effort for others who could not even interact properly.

That the target is me is really... More, it was strange.

"Can't you open it? Shall we just move it to the warehouse?"

"... Wait."

Then I moved my steps and approached the boxes.

I could see boxes wrapped in the same wrapping paper over the photo frame made by printing my photos and the ribbon tied to the brand shopping bag.

A tag was attached to each packaging ribbon.

"... ... ."

Countless clothes, gadgets, and accessories were visible on each tag.

'... What should I do?'

I was almost overwhelmed. I don't know what criteria to take to the accommodation first.

'... First of all, it's an easy thing to authenticate, only three points for each wrapping paper design... ... .'

While thinking about it, a tag caught my eye.

It was a tag attached to a relatively small box.

[message book]

"... ... ."

I hesitated, then lifted the box and unwrapped it.

A golden hardcover book that seemed to have been handcrafted was revealed.

<You came down to my heart like a shooting star>

When the hardcover book was opened, edited sentences were revealed in a neat design.

-I knew it the moment I saw the stage of <To a New World>. That friend is my idol! haha

We always do our best and support Mundae that continues to develop. But even if you don't, that's okay. I will always support the happiness of Mundae♡

-My star I want to see for a long time

- Meet Moondae and my insomnia is gone! It's fun just to look at it, and it makes my heart flutter just thinking about it... I love you forever

-I am thankful and sorry for Moondae who always cares about his fans no matter what he does. A real doormat is okay!

Between the long lines of text, restrained sentences jumped out. It seemed that even the refined mind was squeezed out.

-Your sister still hasn't forgotten the Tibetan fox, Mundae. I love dog Mundae, but I also love Tibetan Mundae.

"haha."

I couldn't contain my laughter.

really... They were unusual people. It was unbelievable kindness.

Of course, feelings aren't forever. These people also use words like 'forever, for a long time, forever', but they know that they can't do that because they are human beings.

But at this moment, just the fact that there are people who think like that somehow made me feel unbearable.

I wanted to do something.

"... ... ."

"Mr. Moondae?"

"... Oh, sorry."

I barely came to my senses. And I quickly grabbed a few gift boxes.

As planned... No, a little more than planned.

"... Can I take your lodging?"

"I have tea. it's okay."

The manager accompanied me. By now, you should be buying a drink or smoking a cigarette in the lobby in front of the building.

"Well... I know. Good luck. Happy birthday!"

"thank you."

I packed my hands full of presents and headed to the parking lot.

The manager I met in the middle was frightened.

"Did you bring it all by yourself?! Make a call!"

"it's okay. It's close."

"Ugh... Anyway, congratulations on the gift. happy birthday Will you buy me some coffee?"

"Next."

"Oh, you're not refusing."

I just laughed It seemed like a whirlwind had entered my head, and everything seemed pleasant.

"Good entry~"

"Yes. thank you."

I broke up with the manager in front of the accommodation building. Then, I packed my presents again and went up to my inn.

And that was the moment I got off the elevator.

A strange smell was felt in front of the door of the accommodation.

"... ... ?"

Isn't this burnt?

'no way.'

I piled up the presents on one side of the hallway and immediately unlocked the front door.

And after opening the fire hydrant, he opened the door.

"... ... ?!"

"No!!"

... And I witnessed Cha Yoo-jin and Seon Ah-hyun running through the living room with some pots.

Smoke was rising from the pot.

I asked with difficulty.

"... what are you doing?"

"Muh, Moondae! Rice, it's nothing... ... ."

"Chicken soup for the soul!"

Cha Yoo-jin shouted and started to run away with the pot back to the kitchen.

A terrible silence began to flow from Seon Ah-hyun, who was left in the living room.

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

"... Bird, birthday... ... Chu, congratulations."

"thanks."

I'm grateful for the congratulations, but I'd like to hear an explanation of what the hell is going on.

* * *

"... birthday present?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, no... Come on, give me a present! That, just to say thank you... ... ."

"I have more presents too."

I heard Cha Yoo-jin and Seon Ah-hyun talking, but nothing was settled.

It seemed like the two couldn't communicate well either.

The other members, who had been awakened from a froze by the pot riot, tried to clean things up.

"So, since it's Mundae's birthday and we have time in the morning, you're thinking of making something delicious, right?"

"Yes!"

"... ... With that number?"

As Bae Se-jin quietly muttered to himself, Seon Ah-hyun lowered her head with a gloomy face.

"Le, the recipe is clear... ... Ha, I knew you could do it."

"... Is this a sure recipe?"

Cha Yoo-jin happily answered Bae Se-jin's question full of doubts.

"It's my mom's recipe! Chicken soup!"

"... ... !"

Sejin Bae hurriedly added while his pupils were shaking.

"That... Even if the recipe is great, beginners may not be able to do it."

"Try again!"

"Wait, sit down."

I made Cha Yoo-jin, who was about to jump up, sit back down. And I remembered the pot I saw in the kitchen.

'... It was burnt black.'

In addition, judging from the cutting board and sink, it seems that the cooking process itself was not normal.

"Come to think of it, didn't Yujin say she was good at cooking?"

"I am good at baking. It's my first time cooking... ... ."

"Oops."

There was no joke. Big Sejin clicked his tongue, then waved his hand as my eyes met his.

"Ah, happy birthday to Mundae~ Did I send you a gifticon?"

"... Chicken?"

"chicken. Two of them."

I got it back exactly what I gave it to you in August.

It was the result of a fast-paced guy.

"thanks."

"Me too! wait for a sec... ... !"

Seon Ah-hyun, who had been sitting like a criminal, suddenly jumped up and stomped her feet to her room.

Then he brought a small, well-wrapped gift and held it out.

"Bird, happy birthday!"

"uh... thanks. Can I open it?"

"Yes!"

When I opened it, there was a department store gift certificate inside.

this... It feels like collecting friend money.

However, Seon Ah-hyun looked proud.

"Even, I really don't have time to go shopping... ... . It's better to see and choose for yourself!"

"... um, yes thanks. I'll go when I have time."

"Yes!"

next time... I should buy Seonahyeon in moderation. It was a bit too much for a friend or co-worker to receive.

'Come to think of it, it seems like he gave me something expensive for Sejin's birthday.'

I wonder if I should say something at least once.

"Oh, I bought one too."

There were no items as unexpected as Seon Ah-hyun, but after that, I received gifts from one or two people unexpectedly.

First of all, Cha Yoo-jin gave me a huge jar of jelly.

'He'll eat half of it.'

It must have been taken away from what he ordered.

And unexpectedly, Bae Se-jin gave me a hoodie, probably the type who remembers other people's birthdays.

"I will wear it well. Thank you, bro."

"... well, yes."

So the gift giving ceremony ended.

Honestly, it was the first time in my life that I had received so many congratulatory gifts on the same day.

'It feels strange.'

I took the box I received from the fans and moved it to my room along with the gifts I received from the members.

"I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you. Next time I'll buy at least one meal. What do you want to eat?"

"You don't have to be sorry, well, let's eat what we want to eat then."

"yes. OK."

It's normal to not know, but as we were beating Ryu Chung-woo, who apologized for not knowing, with a moderate amount of rice, Rae-bin Kim shouted in a solemn voice from the side.

"I'm sorry I didn't know your birthday... !"

"... Because it's okay."

"There is a beat I took recently... If you use that as your solo song... ... !"

What if I put out my own song here?

... Let's accept it for now though.

"yes. I think it would be a good song. Let's check it out when we have time."

"Yes!"

Kim Rae-bin breathed a big sigh of relief and staggered away to his room.

"... ... ."

He wants to be in big trouble, but I have to tell him not to come out too low-key later.

I put the boxes next to the bed and lay down on the bed.

And after a long time, I turned on the data on my smartphone. Then, the first thing came in.

It was a gift from Sejin.

[Gift from Sejin]

: Orim native chicken 1.5kg

"... ... ."

And after a while, Keun Se-jin's talk message, plastered with 'kkkkkkkkkkkk', arrived.

'This bastard is real.'

I reflexively hit the heart.

[Wanna die?]

An answer came immediately.

[Big Sejin: I hate it]

"... ... ."

I got up from my seat and tried to run to Sejin's room, but I held back.

That would be the reaction this bastard wants.

Instead, try to strike calmly and ideally.

[You will not be able to upload photos in the future.]

[Big Sejin: Sorry]

Also, this is straight forward.

I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

I closed my eyes, and the shape of the present I received today and the sentences from the message book roamed around in my head.

... Somehow, I felt like I would have a good dream in my nap now.

* * *

However, after a good night's sleep, unwelcome news awaited from the manager I met again.

"Moondae, did you get a call?"

"Yes? who?"

The manager handed me his smartphone and muttered with his mouth.

'Vtic Chungrye!'

these X feet.

Episode 119

I couldn't figure out what the hell that crazy guy was thinking.

He wrote on social media as if he was an X, and within a few days, he said this shit again.

'Turn the phone back to the company?'

It was even a shop now. It was because the dinner schedule was being prepared.

Kim Rae-bin, who was being blow-dryed next to him, could see his eyes wide open. It was clear that she had read the mouth of the manager.

It was more reluctant because this place was full of all kinds of people involved.

'I know what to say.'

In the meantime, the hair designer who was holding my hair readily accelerated the situation.

"Take it, take it~ It's okay. I'm almost done."

He probably thought that I was holding back for fear of getting in the way of getting my hair done.

'I don't want to receive it... ... .'

I held back a sigh. And then I told the manager.

"... Can you tell me that I will contact you later?"

"Uh, you say you don't know the number? He changed his number and called me this way. You don't answer numbers you don't know."

"... ... ."

It was obvious that he had to go through the company and call when he could have done it via text message.

'This is what I knew I blocked.'

There's nothing you can do about it if you do this.

It was also unpleasant to keep telling the manager what to do.

It's over quickly.

"Yes. then."

I got a smartphone from the manager and put it to my ear.

"I changed my phone number. This is Moondae Park."

- Ah, finally.

A voice full of laughter was heard.

Should I even listen to this thread splitting?

"I heard you changed your number. I will save this number."

-Yes. Please. And congratulations on the rookie award.

The hand holding the handle of the chair was naturally strong.

"... The awards ceremony hasn't even gone through yet, so I don't know. then... ."

As soon as I was about to finish my words, Chung-ryeo answered without giving me a chance.

- It's almost certain. Well, don't you wonder what's going to happen next?

I'm not curious.

Anyway, even if I interact with this guy, I don't think I'll get proper information.

Hit someone in the back of the head and go somewhere to catch someone.

"Not much. Anyway, I'll save the number for good. I hope you have a good end of year activities. Seniors."

It just meant to cut it off.

-... Oh, how it goes.

Then, all of a sudden, his tone changed to a slightly embarrassing one.

- Well, I think there was a misunderstanding... I will never do anything that will harm my juniors. I have a line too.

sounds like a line

"I see. All right."

- We will continue to meet during year-end promotions... Hmm, maybe I should explain then. It's kind of hard to do over the phone.

"It would be nice to have a chance to see you. Then I'm sorry, but I have a schedule, so I'll hang up."

Cheong-Ryeo replied like a joke.

-Yes. Don't accidentally block it this time.

"Yes. then."

I quickly hung up. If it was a lodging, I would have been able to say something, but I endured it because it was a shop.

And I gave the phone back to the manager.

"Here, brother. thank you."

"Okay~ Ah, I'll text you this person's number."

"... ... ."

You can't criticize the kindness of a manager who doesn't know the details of the job. I held back a sigh and closed my eyes as I leaned against the road chair.

'it's bothering.'

At first, I wondered if I could benefit from anything, but this bastard net troller was nowhere else.

Besides, his sudden change of attitude was unpredictable because he seemed like a really crazy guy.

'As expected, the answer is a loss.'

It finishes quietly without scratching.

Anyway, after two years, the future I know is over. Then, since he has nothing to use, he will fall away naturally.

Until then, it's enough if you don't get involved while avoiding the situation.

Testa is also likely to reach the top tier by the time the next album is released, and if that guy is too proud of his position, he won't be able to come out more blatantly than this time.

Aside from being insane, it seemed that he was quite obsessed with his status as an idol.

'Then we just don't have to build up bad feelings like killing each other.'

Well, I was originally going to send it off somehow because I was so upset, but once things were resolved and I thought about it rationally, my risk was too great.

'There is no need to risk your life to catch the troll.'

I keep this as a backup plan in case I don't know. I cleared my thoughts and opened my eyes.

And Kim Rae-bin, whose eyes were shining next to him, spoke up.

"... Maybe an arrangement program."

"It's classified."

"All right... ... ."

I'm sorry, but I don't think the day will come when I ask that.

I threw a glucose candy to Kim Rae-bin, who was sullen.

* * *

After running through a few year-end events, the day to perform a new year-end stage soon arrived.

This time it was the KBC Gayo Festival.

Since only singers who were quite active this year were invited to host the show, we received relatively better performances than other public broadcasters... ... .

The problem was elsewhere.

"Come out!"

"Huh, that ad then! That artificial intelligence!"

"Oh My God."

... It was an interim advertisement between the first and second parts, and I was able to see the real thing of the 350 million won advertisement for 3 months.

On the screen, no one can see that each testa sitting in a white living room like a set was holding different props.

FYI I... It's a cheering stick. It's also in the form of a sparkling magic wand.

... ... I want to excuse the fact that I had no choice.

In any case, the advantage of the artificial intelligence assistant contracted for this advertisement was that it was small and detachable here and there.

[Connect to an item that shows my sensibility.]

[Your own assistant who understands users, play the song you thought of.]

And suddenly, the screen illuminated a character-type artificial intelligence speaker whose eye color was ambiguous.

Cha Yoo-jin laughed and tapped the speaker.

[I want to hear the airplane~]

Then, out of nowhere, the speaker started sending out a low-pitched 'floating, floating airplane' vigorously.

[...] ... ?]

After Cha Yoo-jin's surprised cut, Park Mun-dae with a calm face jumped out.

Park Moon-dae waved a cheering stick and laughed.

[Curious, turn on the plane]

Then, the audio was filled with Testa's song 'Airplane'.

Above the clear BGM, a cut of Testa members making gestures passed.

[Magical Boy Testa's]

[Magical artificial intelligence assistant!]

... There, Park Mun-dae, who had a picture of dog ears out of the blue, pretended to be a puppy and shouted 'Curious', and the advertisement ended in an instant.

[Curious! Woof woof!]

And the waiting room was filled with laughter.

"Hahahahahaha!!"

"Cheup."

That... No matter how much I thought about it, it was a laugh that came out of relief that I had avoided it.

"... ... ."

I held back a sigh. Ryu Cheong-wu, who was the first to stop laughing, cleared his throat and only then began comforting him.

"Keuheum, I think it's because we're number one. How good is it to have a lot of content in commercials?"

"Well, yes... !"

"That's right~ Brother Chungwoo said something good."

Oh, is it?

I nodded.

"Iknow, right. That's right."

"right?"

"Yes. I can't wait to see other people's versions too."

"... ... ??"

"Other people... ?!"

Bae Se-jin quietly told the truth to the astonished members.

"... It says 7 versions of the continuity."

"... ... !"

For a while, whenever I watched TV, I came to enjoy the thrill of Russian roulette.

The members' faces were filled with tension, as if they were thinking of their own continuity.

Well, there was no time to worry too long. It was because our stage was near the end of the second part.

And this stage was important.

Because it was the first year-end stage after SBC.

'We have to drive a wedge into the turned public opinion.'

'I don't know the testa skills...' It was inevitable that words such as 'I must have clenched my teeth only for that special stage' came up.

I had to do well here.

Thanks to that, the guys quickly fell into a different sense of tension.

And right before going on stage, they gathered together and even put in a spirit.

"Ah Testa, show me something today!"

"let's go!"

I wondered if I had to write this phrase, but... ... Well, the atmosphere is alive, so it's okay.

Testa rode the lift device and went up to the stage.

Aaaaaaaaa!

All kinds of lights rippled in the audience.

It still didn't quite make sense to me that each of those fires was a person.

Still, there was a lightstick that stood out. As expected, it is Testa's cheering stick.

... This is because the luminous power is different.

'Looks like you put a flashlight between fireflies.'

In any case, it was nice to be able to find out right away. It's a live broadcast, so even if you can't do anything great, you can say hello when you enter.

In the meantime, the entrance intro was ending.

I walked out to the middle and took a seat.

Then, the prelude to 'Magical Boy', which was arranged for the end-of-year stage, began to play.

It was a live orchestra version.

To the live violin melody from below the stage, I started the introduction.

"I think of you whom I met tomorrow all day long, dreaming a dream as blue as daytime."

The ensemble of string and wind instruments filled the hall with splendor.

It was completely live music in real time.

What this means is that I didn't install AR at all in an attempt to save the feeling of a live band.

'It was comfortable because the intro was me.'

If you don't match the pitch and beat when you enter, it will be a catastrophe. The one with the lowest probability of failure was right.

And after that, everyone performed well, so it was stable.

"Cast a spell"

"Make a wish come true, true, true~"

In line with the splendid performance, the choreography was also mixed with some modern dance movements. It became more like a fantasy epic rather than a dream, but it had its own taste.

It was embarrassing because the outfit was a bit too long, but I thought people would like it.

'Seonahyeon is flying.'

He seemed to be more excited than usual because he was the one who received this concept the best. Even the artistry was felt in the dance break part where only the violin solo and percussion remained.

And it was the part where the song naturally went over to the chorus of 'Airplane'.

-Airplane

Kiyin-!

'Really in-ear.'

A sound like scraping a chalkboard rang out of my ears.

The device installed to prevent missing the beat due to shouts or echoes actually hindered concentration.

Meow meow meow!

... Even if the volume is too loud or I can't hear something, this is the first time I've had this uproar.

'It will turn.'

Unable to hold back any longer, I roughly pulled out the in-ear on the side where the accompaniment came from. It was a transmission error when I saw several members doing the same thing next to me.

'At the end of the year, the airwaves run really well.'

But something even more shocking happened next.

During the choreography of lying down, the in-ears that Bae Se-jin chose flowed down and fell on the stage.

It was clear that the fixer had made a mistake.

'... I kick it with my feet in the next part.'

But at that moment, Seon Ah-hyun, who was coming to the middle of the line, accidentally stepped on the wrong line and slipped.

Head to the floor, too!

"... ... !"

Reflexively, I grabbed Seon Ah-hyun's back.

And on the other side, my eyes met Ryu Cheng-wu, who did the same thing as me.

'Stand up and return right away.'

This was unavoidable.

The situation happened in an instant, and the judgment was over in an instant.

However, just as he was about to give strength to his hands, Seon Ah-hyun kicked his feet just as he had slipped and began to give his body a kick.

"... ... !"

Seon Ah-hyun, using inertia, leaned her hands on the arms of me and Ryu Chung-wu, who held her back, stretched both legs and did a graceful backtumble.

And landing like a picture, he sang his own part.

"... I hope that my heart, which flies far away, will become a star that shines beyond the Milky Way."

"... ... !"

Contrary to my shock, the modified choreography came out from my body as I practiced. I was very fortunate.

The moment the last line continued, the members naturally returned to their original movement.

Bae Se-jin sang while pressing the head microphone. Her face and voice were fine, but her fingers trembled slightly.

"... I want my hands to touch-"

The song was finished with a choreography in which seven people standing in a circle gathered and spread their hands toward the sky.

"... ... ."

Aaaagh!

The camera's on-air lights went off with cheers.

And only after the lights were turned off, expressions that seemed drenched in cold sweat began to appear on the members' faces.

'... Has it been recovered?'

Once the stage is properly... , No, shouldn't we start by looking at the state of Seon Ah-hyun?

'Some crazy guy falls down and does back tumbling without practice there.'

Wasn't it a situation that could break your head if something went wrong?

However, in the progress of the broadcast, there was no time to hesitate further. We quickly waved our hands to the fan seats and came off the stage.

And without time to talk Katabuta, I immediately faced the monitoring screen.

"... ... !"

Episode 120

It wasn't long before that part of the problem started to appear on the monitoring screen.

The members, including me, were the accompanists, so the cuts passed, and then.

'... I hope it doesn't stand out too much.'

Seon Ah-hyun did such a great job that I wondered if it could be called a probation, but how the before and after pictures were captured is another matter.

But it was a needless worry.

"... ... !"

"wow."

Sun Ah-hyun tumbling back and the two on either side holding her back... Because it seemed like a completely intentional performance.

'Is it a matter of skill level?'

It was unbelievable that he did it without practice.

The impression of the mid-air was so powerful that slipping ahead seemed to be part of the action.

It also contributed to the fact that the floor was dark, so I couldn't see the in-ears caught on my feet.

In addition, thanks to the front cut that catches the entire choreography, it was hard to see the surprised expression.

... Originally, the choreography for that part had to stop for a moment, so the close-up had to be included to make it fit... ... Let's move on.

'Anyway, it turned out well.'

It was the best result. Big Sejin blew a whistle.

"Oh~ Ahyeon is improvised~"

"cool!"

Sun Ah-hyun's face turned red.

"You are so amazing! Do you have any prepared actions in case something like this happens?"

"That, it's not like that. that just... ... You said you shouldn't fall, so I tried... !"

"Great!"

Sun Ah-hyun couldn't hide her joy with her face reminded of the constant praise.

Hmm, let me start by complimenting myself.

"It came out as intended. I think it's cooler than our original choreography."

"... ! Well, not to that extent... Go, thank you, I will work harder... !"

"Applause~"

The members applauded.

When even some of the staff around her laughed and pretended to follow along, Sun Ah-hyun's face became distraught with embarrassment and pride.

'Let's have more fun.'

I deliberately spent a little more time in the waiting room.

Then, in a lull, I spoke to Seon Ah-hyun again.

"Seon Ah-hyun."

"Yes?"

"Thank you so much for fixing things up earlier, but I think it'll be okay from now on if you don't have to go this far."

Seon Ah-hyun's face instantly turned blue.

"Why why... ?"

The reaction was more sensitive than expected.

I thought it would be okay after receiving a lot of compliments.

'I'll have to choose my words well.'

"Because you could get seriously hurt. It seemed too risky to improvise."

Then Ryu Cheng-wu, who had a complicated expression, finally spoke up.

"Yes, Ahyeon-ah, thank you very much, you did well, but... ... Let's take care of our injuries. If you hit it head first, it could be really serious."

As much as he retired due to the aftermath of an injury, it seems that this side was also concerned.

"I'm sorry."

Seon Ah-hyun replied in a trembling voice. It seems that the feeling of self-doubt reared its head when the excitement disappeared completely. Ryu Cheng-wu was taken aback.

"I'm not going to apologize! Ah Hyun-ah, I'm just saying this because I'm worried."

Sejin, who was watching the situation, intervened.

"Um, what is there to do? Ahyeon was a dance major, right? is not it?"

"... Yes."

I don't think so.

Seon Ah-hyun tended to overdo it in a self-destructive way when under pressure. Maybe this time, I thought I had to deal with it once, so I didn't consider the risk and did the coolest move.

But it was time to appease. After thinking about it, I opened my mouth.

"... Of course, this time you did better than expected. It's just that I'm concerned. ... It's good to stay healthy for a long time."

"... ... ! Ugh, ugh! Joe, be careful!"

"yes."

Fortunately, when Seon Ah-hyun focused on 'worry', it seems that the code went over with emotion. It was fortunate that he was the type to be impressed by trivial interpersonal relationships.

But this time, Bae Se-jin apologized to his teammates with a dark face.

'Why are you again?'

"... sorry. Because I dropped the in-ear."

Somehow it seemed like this.

"It's a buy! You would have been surprised, but you did well until the end, Sejin-ah."

"you're right. Since the fixation was wrong, I think it was completely an area of ​​luck."

"It was strange to be a hyung. In-ear apologizes, not hyung!"

"No, that's right! In-ear apologizes... ... ?"

Embarrassed, Seon Ah-hyeon tried to chime in, but got caught up in Cha Yoo-jin's grammatical errors.

Then, as if this flow was annoyed, Sejin cut off the conversation.

"Haha, why don't we just congratulate you on how you handled things well and then move on? It ended well, but why is the atmosphere like this~"

It was.

Liu Cheng-wu laughed at the words.

"Yeah, everyone did a great job today! Let's take care of ourselves and do better in the future. Five years is a long time."

"Uh huh~ Hyung, didn't you go with us until we renewed our contract? 10 years, 10 years~"

"haha! Yeah. Let's do well for 10 years!"

"yep!"

"like!"

The team members ended the conversation with self-congratulations while Bae Se-jin said nothing of being frightened.

And I was satisfied too.

'Anyway, the stage was good.'

I wanted to end the reaction on the internet with this.

Perhaps it came to the conclusion that 'Testa is also good on stage'.

I prepared to go to the ending stage with such anticipation. It was a group stage with senior singers.

"This is my grandmother's favorite song!"

I will only say that Kim Rae-bin was particularly excited.

And after the broadcast is over, it's close to midnight.

The public opinion on the Internet, which I checked after getting in the car, was quite interesting.

* * *

The reaction right after Testa's KBC stage ended was favorable, as expected by Park Moon-dae.

------------=

[Just finished Testa KBC Gayo Daechukje Magic Boy + Airplane stage]

(videos)

------------=

- Live with

- Are you good at this concept?

- I gasped when I saw the mid-air flip

- It's gone, but it's just amazing that it's live live;

-What is lip-singing?

└It can't be for orchestra live

└ You can play AR even with live accompaniment

└ Oh yeah? Then it could be lip-singing~

└Cha Yujin deliberately goes in one night late in the middle of rapping.

└ At this point, it seems that there is a testa of the same name team in the delusions of the soldiers

-You're good

-It's Seo Ah-hyun's somersault, Meoseon-il

- I hope you release the sound source as if this is the best among year-end arrangements

-I knew that our Ahyeon was an angel, but I didn't know that she would be certified on airwaves like this. To fly in the sky... Now it's official

└ Hahahahahahahaha look

- Bae Se-jin It's always a pity, don't give me the ending

└Eh, didn't you do well this time?

└ I was rather surprised that the live performance was better than I thought;

└ Sejin has only a few parts, so there's never been a time when he couldn't do his own part ㅠㅠ

Attempts to scrape off somehow in the middle were neatly blocked. It was a complete hardening.

However, what Mundae Park did not expect was that the response to the selection of in-ears was good.

very much too.

- I'm really excited about picking out in-ears. It doesn't look like a rookie, and it feels very professional haha

-Maybe if you go into Sons now, you will come out with 5,500,000,000 other memes for correction hahaha

- I think you can see each member hahahaha

└You're already entering the timeline of my non-fan account... Park Moon-dae is handsome, I will put it in my net

└ Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-Each person has a slightly different feeling, so I keep watching it.

└That's right!

-My pick is a tall member who smiles as if frowning a little. His eye smile is charming haha ​​Can anyone tell me his name?

└ Big Sejin

└??? There is a big man... ?

└ Ugh haha ​​It's Sejin Lee! My nickname is Sejin because we are big and cute. Thank you for liking it! (big sejin photo)

Most of the scenes where the testa members pulled out the in-ears were clearly captured by the camera, making them good content.

Because it was the choreography part of 'Airplane', it was thanks to the members being well-rounded.

And the fans had a fun and comfortable time after a long time.

-Hey Kevin, put out a fan cam for each member. Let's see a different angle of the meme without the in-ear.

- Do you want to see a genius idol live that beats pronunciation? Welcome (video)

-I really like the KBC stage concept. It feels like a fairy tale with a large scale, so if you put it together with SBC's tricky stage, there is no narrative generator (comparison meme)

-There is a choreography where Moondae and Bae-se face each other and shake their heads when moving from Magical Boy to airplane. Could this be a spoiler for the next album? (meme)

-Mundae KBC Dressed on the way to work. Birthday support certified from head to toe... omg (cleanup picture)

Fans were more than happy for this atmosphere where no quarreling or sarcastic remarks pop out.

It was around that time that people watching the stage footage noticed something strange.

At first, it was a fan account for chatting to edit video materials.

-I found it while making a close-up gif, but it seems that Ahyeon slipped before doing somersault... sleep.

└??

└Teacher?

└ What

-I looked back and came back... It seems right. When Ah-hyeon almost tripped because there was something under her feet, Cheong-wu and Moon-dae caught her. (capture)

-That's where Ahyeon did somersaults to make up for the slip. Looking at it, Chungwoo and Moondae both have hardened expressions. (capture)

└Crazy

└That was an accident... ?

In an instant, fans began to analyze and analyze even the smallest parts of the video.

And it wasn't long before we found the cause of the problem.

-Basse in-ear fell off... Looks like the person in charge misfixed it (floor capture)

└ Oh my goodness

└ I'm going crazy

└Ah, I'm kicking mulberry but at the same time, I'm angry. What if the kids get hurt...

└ Looking closely, Sejin's hands are shaking at the ending ahㅠㅠㅠ

└Crazy then, is Ahyeon a somersault ad lib?;; Can a person do that?

The news of the upset fans soon spread to the general entertainment community.

------------=

[As if there was an accident on the Testa KBC stage]

: (link to summary)

One-line summary: Everything from 'In-Ear to Ending' is the result of Testa's handling of stage accidents

------------=

-OMG

- What is this? - Is this real?

-It seems to fit...

-If you handled it so calmly that even the fans noticed it now, that would be really great.

-Where are the male idols doing somersaults to fix stage mistakes? They must have just choreographed it haha

└It's not a mistake, it's an accident And Testa seems like a good enough guy to do that since Azusa...

└ If they fell to the floor while pulling out the in-ear, then it must be a mistake, please wake up from the fan delusion hahaha

└ It's another fan passing by, but it's normal that the in-ears don't fall to the floor even if you take them off, and this is a prop purchase.

-Are you sure it's in-ear on the floor? It just seems like an optical illusion...

└ In-ear is right here (captured with more brightness)

└ It's true

└ I stumbled and fell

-Looking at the kids' expressions, it seems right??

-Seon Ah-hyun's back tumbling is like choreography, so it's true that she performed it calmly, but

└ I vote for this too

└But the members are worried that they might fall, so they start with holding you up.

In each SNS and related community, opinions of 'yes or no' are rampant, and it has become a mess.

-Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

- I can't come to a conclusion.

And interestingly, right after that, there was a real-time communication window with Testa.

------------=

[Hey Testa Dub App is here]

: (link)

------------=

It was Testa's W Live.

Real-time communication after a long time since the rookie award controversy started with a grandiose title.

[Make Testa's year-end dinner! Today's Menu: Chicken Soup for the Soul (Cat Emoticon)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 39.7K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
55K 1.4K 193
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
77.1K 8.5K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
138K 3.8K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။