DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

115-117

108 4 0
By naxvida

Episode 115

The logic of the comments claiming that Testa should not be given the Rookie of the Year award has become more sophisticated than before.

This is because the focus has shifted from Testa itself to the rookie.

-I really don't like it. Considering that the kids who were sexually acceptable by last year's standards would have given up...

-In the first place, being from the entertainment industry itself is a disturbance. If Testa just came out, would a rookie have this grade? I thought absolutely not

└ㅇㅇ At a time when Azusa's fairness issue is also coming up, it really crossed the line to say that they would even take the rookie award.

-Wow, you guys seem to have crossed the line? I know Testa did some hoarding;

└To be honest, I think it's worse than hoarding

└ No, hoarding is a crime. What are you talking about...

└Don't you think it's more a problem than a crime? So there was no way to stop it until now.

-Shouldn't we take this opportunity to separate the cases where the program quickly produces grades?

'Well put together.'

No matter what the group's performance is, I can't hold on to it, so I don't think I want to give it a symbolic rookie award.

Through this, if you can't really get the rookie award, you can also use that as a basis for saying, 'If it were so, you wouldn't have gotten the rookie award' and use it in reverse.

But that won't happen.

Talking about it here does not affect the actual award counting criteria.

'Well, it's not possible to vote negatively like Azusa.'

The main opinion was all caught anyway, so the probability of problems with the judges' scores was low.

I think it's possible to get cursed at in some communities and not be congratulated because of the rookie award inevitably... ... I don't think there will be a problem with the award right away.

Right now, this article was pushed as time went by.

-Are you even mentioning hoarding?

-Well, if there was a comet-like rookie who sold about 200,000, I would have been persuaded... Unfortunately, that didn't happen because... lol

-I can understand how you feel, but what are you guys recreating the standard for the newcomer award haha

There are quite a few comments like this.

'Let's practice for the year-end stage.'

I stopped monitoring once.

It was to avoid being unnecessarily influenced.

'... I hope the fans don't get too stressed out.'

First of all, communication activities such as social media were suspended, so it was difficult to do anything.

In fact, if you overdo it, you'll think, 'Then who do you think should receive the rookie award instead of Testa?' I could turn the controversy around with the same article, but... ... .

Then, if Park Moon-dae gets caught, it's a real scandal.

'I'll have to do the stage properly.'

Eventually, the thought returned to practice. I accepted the conclusion with a sigh.

"Once more."

"Yep."

And it wasn't long before the other guys also had a toxic practice atmosphere.

'I've looked all over.'

It seems that the controversy propaganda article has spread quite a bit. I don't think I've even seen the fans lament.

Thanks to that, the momentum to show something was almost as good as Azusa's team.

Liu Cheng-wu, who was almost exhausted, muttered as if he were clamoring for facts he already knew.

"What we practice now is... Was it for SBC?"

"you're right."

Listening to Kim Rae-bin's answer, Bae Se-jin muttered with a white face.

"... I think this is the hardest."

"that's right! fun!"

"... ... ."

Bae Se-jin looked at the cheerful Cha Yu-jin for a moment with a look that made him want to hit just one face.

Liu Qingyu smiled and sorted out the situation.

"yes. Let's work hard and have fun."

"Yes Yes!"

"Let's all do our best~"

Perhaps because the agency was aware of additional controversies, the schedule outside the country in November was slightly reduced, so the practice time increased a bit.

So, the season of the year-end awards ceremony came only after the preparations for various awards ceremonies were completed.

The first awards ceremony was ToneA.

* * *

ToneA. It is the largest global music award in Asia hosted by T1.

What this means is that it is an awards ceremony hosted by a parent company that is full of hearts to support Testa.

Of course, Testa took the prize according to her grades.

"The winner is... Testa! Congratulations!"

I've heard this 4 times today alone.

Excellence Award, Popularity Award, and even a Music Video Award.

And of course... He also received a rookie award.

"Thank you very much! Knowing this as an award given in the sense of not losing your original intention in the future, I will be more careful and work harder."

Sejin deliberately gave his acceptance speech for the Rookie of the Year award. It was a matter discussed with Liu Cheng-wu.

I talked to the company about the content and finished it well in a way that wouldn't be controversial, so I guess I'll just get scolded.

... However, as expected, my status ailments were not resolved.

'I didn't even expect it.'

Even if ToneA claims to be the largest in Asia, everyone who sees it knows that it does not have much authority.

Anyway, once the first awards ceremony ended safely, the members seemed to be quite relieved.

"Thank you for your hard work~"

However, even though I won the award, it seemed that the relief of 'I did it' was greater than the joy.

'It must have just exploded and I've been having a hard time.'

It didn't feel very good to miss the timing when these guys would most deeply feel the worth of their hard work for a year.

"Guys, you've had a really hard time."

"Hi-Hi."

"Well, it looks like it ended well, so I'm glad."

"Excluding other variables, it seems that we performed well as well as we prepared for the stage."

There was silence for a moment at Raebin Kim's words.

'... ... I worked hard.'

The stage here took about 8 minutes.

Tnet asked me to brag about the composition of 'Testa has released so many hit songs', so I made a medley of four songs.

Thanks to that, there were almost no additional movements, so the practice was relatively easy. There is no break in the middle, so it's a problem to come off the stage and find a respirator.

Still, I think I digested it well without any mistakes, but the problem is... It was a camera.

I only monitored the second half, but I caught it without knowing what the heck I was doing.

Even the screen was so dark that I couldn't concentrate well.

'I'm pissed off.'

A data arm is good, so I hope someone took a good picture with a fixed camera. I'll have to look for it later on YouTube.

"... Well, it must have been conveyed well to those who were at the scene."

"The cheers were good~"

First of all, it was impossible to cover up the camera in the hallway behind the stage, so everyone was evasive.

I felt like I was able to put up with the disappointment because there were still a lot of stages that I prepared more carefully.

'... Let's find a smartphone in the waiting room.'

I wanted to see if there were any other problems that popped up. I thought maybe it would end after getting some swearing at one or two popular posts.

And when I went back to the waiting room, I met a completely unexpected and unwelcome face.

"hello."

"Ugh! Seniors!"

"hello!"

... It was clean.

'Is the grand prize winner standing at the door of the rookie waiting room?'

It was like protesting for the officials to see.

'Are you trying to make it impossible to avoid?'

Anyway, the members, embarrassed by the unimaginable situation, bowed their heads and poured out words of congratulations.

"Congratulations on winning the grand prize, senior!"

"Congratulations!"

"Oh, thank you."

Cheong-rye was greeted with a smile. Kim Rae-bin asked, blinking her eyes.

"Why did you visit our waiting room?"

"I want to celebrate and see the faces of my juniors."

Cheongryeo met my eyes.

"Congratulations on the rookie award. It wouldn't have meant anything."

"... ... !"

"Yes?"

Cheong-Ryeo added awkwardly to Kim Rae-Bin, who was a bit bewildered.

"Since they won four crowns, it means that they are already too good juniors to be considered rookies. I look forward to working with you in the future."

"Oh, thank you!"

"Then, since I've seen your face, I'll leave. I have a schedule."

"Yes, I hope you go in well!"

Chengdu nodded slightly and smiled.

"I'm rooting for you."

Then he strode down the hallway and disappeared.

I clicked my tongue inwardly.

'... It was completely specified as a newcomer.'

It was clear that I was in a similar condition. Because they even threw out that the ToneA Rookie Award was meaningless.

'It's embarrassing.'

The aftertaste was not good because the information seemed to have been passed on one-sidedly without any income.

'Maybe I can make a deal with the list of abnormal conditions I've experienced.'

Guessing, the other guys next to me started talking.

"Ol~ Mundae, did you make connections through entertainment?"

"No, a lot... Are you close?"

Seon Ah-hyun's question almost made me look serious.

"... It's just a little bit of a face."

"Well, then may I ask you one question... !"

The last one was not Seon Ah-hyun, but Kim Rae-bin who intervened in the conversation. Her overexcitement seems to stutter her words.

'Come to think of it, this guy often mentions VTIC.'

Assuming he was a fan, Kim Rae-bin, who soon came to his senses, said earnestly with a serious face.

"I'm really curious about the arrangement program VTIC sunbaenims used for the title work of the last album... !"

"... ... ."

You were more interested in jetbap than me.

"I'll ask when I get a chance."

"thank you!"

Kim Rae-bin, who couldn't catch the meaning that the opportunity might not come forever, was happy. Well, I'm glad that at least one person is having fun.

'Let's check the audience's reaction.'

In the car on the way back to the practice room, I lightly browsed social media and the community.

Still, public opinion hadn't deteriorated, and there were more congratulatory opinions than sarcastic ones.

'... The fans are holding back.'

In order not to give a pod somehow, I could see that he was trying to ignore the scratching sounds as much as possible and push the text away with congratulations.

This is because, in the end, only the group with a clear identity will lose if they get involved in an emotional fight.

Of course, in the personal SNS account, the castle toggle continued.

-In the end, what remains is a record

-Ah, I have to beat all the bullshit.

-There are a lot of puppies who have enjoyed beating Rising. In the meantime, even Valka haha ​​I'm going to go crazy.

- Because of the unattractive muggle pic, what is this all about?

From group fans to malicious individual fans, everyone was complaining of fatigue.

A sense of debt rose.

'... I'd rather not have to accept it.'

It was a bit bittersweet to keep wiping my mouth in order to avoid a sudden death.

'Still, I don't think I'll die.'

Fortunately, it seems that it will continue to go up and down this level in the future because it has not been pushed back by public opinion, and it is likely to fade by the end of the awards ceremony.

'Even in ToneA, I took care of only the parts that deserved it.'

I was a little worried that he would take care of me more excessively, but I ended up in the right line to see if I noticed.

Criticism did not rise to the surface of the water as anyone could have taken it at a friendly awards ceremony.

'It's unfortunate that I don't have much income from the stage.'

It seemed that if I waited for the direct cam, it would be resolved to some extent. The next stage still remains.

'It didn't work out a bit, but there must be times like this.'

When things calm down, I'll have to upload something that will relieve the fans' stress.

I cleared my head and turned off my phone.

No, I was thinking of turning it off, but... I just saw the title of a post registered as the latest popular post in the community.

[A rookie male idol who only had to clap while a Tnet entertainment graduate won 4 crowns]

"... ... ."

Just clicked on the title.

Then, image posts in the form of card news appeared all the time.

'X feet.'

These bastards are at work.

* * *

Chung-rye looked down at her smartphone. There was a certain popular article that became a mess with the rookie award.

"I'm curious."

"... Yeah? What?"

Cheongryeo did not respond to the member's words. She just put her own SNS account on the screen.

'What will happen.'

Chung-Ryeo posted several photos taken today on social media in turn with comments.

And in the meantime, I picked a picture and added it as if it had passed insignificantly.

------------=

juniors working hard

Good luck at the end of the year

------------=

And hit upload.

The fuse caught fire.

Episode 116

The card news type post consisted of large eye-catching fonts and images.

[Do you know Onyx?]

[Rookie idol group that debuted this year]

Below that, Onyx's grades were attached. It was a record that a rookie idol who has established himself well, such as 80,000 first-time attendance and overseas performances, could achieve.

[However, Onyx can't expect any rookie awards this year.]

[This is because there is a group that has achieved unbelievable results for being a rookie.]

The post emphasized the image, name, and performance of the 'Testa' receiving the award by devoting an entire page to the next page.

And from the next page, a one-sided explanation of Testa was entered.

[Testa is a group created in entertainment.]

There was talk about how much involvement of broadcasting stations in 〈Idol Co., Ltd.〉 is a program with a strong entertainment color.

And even the story of the writer's relatives and editing, which was controversial this time, was listed following the article title.

[The power of the entertainment department and mass media has come to control the success of the music industry.]

And the expected question defense page was also included without missing it.

[Q: There have been numerous idol auditions so far?]

[A: Audition 'Entertainment' is the problem.]

[The problem is that the agency's own audition is not aired, but a 'full-scale entertainment' created by entertainment bureau PDs and writers.]

[Q: Aren't there many solo artists who debuted through audition variety shows?]

[A: It was not formed through a program, but in the form of discovering existing artists]

[Q: There were a lot of projects that released music and were active in variety shows?]

[A: They were not evaluated in the 'Rookie of the Year' category.]

And along with pictograms, pictures of rookie idols struggling came out.

[Rookies bumping into each other just with their albums on an unfair platform]

Finally, an additional page is attached.

[This year's ToneA Awards Ceremony]

[Testa received 4 awards including Rookie Award and 4 stage time.]

[The other rookies didn't get a single award or a chance to showcase a single song.]

Images of other rookies clapping their hands went into the background.

[The big company that sponsored ToneA was the one that sponsored the entertainment that made Testa.]

The card news ended with a quote from the bestseller 'The illusion of fairness'.

It means that even using images that people think are authoritative, they have taken care of the composition very faithfully.

Moreover, the tone was slightly turned back.

'... It was connected with the entertainment bureau's infiltration into the music industry.'

Of course, if you come to your senses, it's bullshit.

This is because stage projects in entertainment are one-off and are used to create episodes.

'On the other hand, 'Azusa' is an entertainment show that was launched to create an idol group from the beginning.'

The character was completely different.

Besides, from the beginning, this board is an unfair place.

The problem of having a different starting line in terms of attention and opportunities was already a chronic problem for people from large entertainment companies.

'Testa isn't the only one with a very special problem.'

However, the problem is that there were originally many people who disliked Testa itself, and public opinion in the community was not good due to the story of fairness that emerged as a relative issue.

In addition, the article does not say that Testa's grades were unfair, but it was limited to 'Rookie of the Year' to lower the sense of rejection.

So, the sound that would not have been eaten in the first place was easily eaten thanks to the many 'people who want to believe'.

-It's not that the Testa kids did anything wrong, it's just that the current method is weird. i agree

└That's right, it seems that the power of entertainment broadcasting stations has grown too deformed in the music industry.

└Like this, Lovers laughed at me for being greedy for a rookie award with 80,000 Onyx. I won all of them.

-I'm really sick of it. Why are you doing this?

└ You're good at entertainment, right haha ​​Lovers, don't bite the foam and read carefully first~

-What is this... Azusa Pong ended up getting attention when they released their debut album, but now they are doing well and getting grades.

└ Is the rookie award such a waste?

-? All of the audition programs are made by PDs and writers from entertainment departments? It's not just Azusa

└So, just name an idol audition that's as much aggro as Azusa and is entertaining

Thanks to this, in the comments, people who sympathize with me and people who say nonsense have made a fuss.

The more opinions there were, the more topical it became.

'X-foot real.'

This is obviously not made by Onyx fans.

It's because the difference in weight with Testa is close to 10 times, so there's no way I want to lose.

Made by guys who just want to fuck Testa.

'Does it go this far?'

Even making card news was not an ordinary sincerity. Not to mention the diligence in posting on all sorts of SNS and communities at the same time.

I don't know how much I hate to be able to do something like this. If it were me, I would just not watch it.

Honestly, kinda... It's creepy.

'I can't believe I can't get the rookie award because of this... ... .'

No, it's still a bunch.

'In society, it can only be taken away when it grows big enough to appear in the news.'

At an awards ceremony of any size, it would be impossible not to give something like this to the original recipient.

'I just want the testa image to be X. I want the fans to leave because they are tired.'

My head went cold.

'... Should I use an extreme method?'

I put it on hold because I was afraid that the bad guys would get involved, but now the fans' camouflage is more of a problem than those guys.

And there was nothing to think about for too long.

Because there are more exciting posts coming up.

------------=

[It's a Cheongnyeol In-Heart, but is this an engraving?]

: These are photos from the T1A awards ceremony, but there is onyx.

(Cheongrye In-heart capture)

I wish you good results at the end of the year;

Was I the only one who felt the signal?

------------=

The comments were filled with Vtic fans pushing away, telling them not to talk nonsense, but in fact, it ended when the post was posted.

Even the article was a countdown sentence.

'Why is this shit again?'

It was obviously posted on purpose. Adjusting the water level in an easily excused line is not a skill that has been done once or twice.

'What are you thinking, bastard?'

I opened the text messaging app in a fit of rage... , turned off the next moment.

'Let's not react.'

Anyway, that bastard would be burdened with anything more.

There's no way fans like meddling in such sensitive matters. It may become a pod later.

'He's just trying to fight with me.'

It can make you X, so don't you mean cooperatively and reveal everything you're hiding?

Even if I contacted him now, there is a high possibility that I will suffer losses because of my anger.

'... Work is resolved and contact with a clear mind.'

I blocked the hearing. It's like I was pissed off and blocked the source of contact.

But in the not-too-distant future, we'll have to think about how to deal with this bastard.

'Let's deal with this first.'

I haven't looked at social media yet, so I called out the calm members. Now, the guys who were getting ready to go to sleep gathered in the living room with bewildered faces.

"Everyone, I guess everyone called... ."

"Ah, did you prepare any presents to commemorate the first awards ceremony? I'll take the biggest one. thanks."

"Using the prejudice that a big gift is the best gift, the probability that a small gift is a good gift... ... ."

"... It is not a gift."

"Yep."

Suddenly, the tension melts away.

I suggested looking at Liu Chengyu, the only one with a slightly serious face.

"About our SBC stage."

"yes?"

"How about changing the arrangement?"

Everyone was perplexed.

"now?"

"Only one song from the special stage."

"... Is there a reason?"

Bae Se-jin wants to reject it right away, but he has a face that says he will listen to what he has to say.

After thinking about it, I explained the situation.

It was because there was no way not to talk about it to convince them, and it seemed like they would find out by tomorrow at the latest anyway.

"Actually, on the Internet side right now... ... ."

As the explanation continued, the faces of the members hardened.

"It reminds me of Azusa."

"The same people still see but. Well... But why change the arrangement?"

In response to Sejin's question, I answered without hesitation.

"To give a shock."

And I said what direction I want to change.

"... ... !"

The members seemed a little taken aback.

"Joe, a little... you are too... Wouldn't it?"

"I am a little worried too."

But once the big Sejin voted in favor.

"I think I have to be really prepared, but um~ But I agree for now."

"... ... !"

At this point, the persuasion was, in fact, halfway over.

"It seems like the most effective response to the current situation. Is there anyone you don't like?"

"... ... ."

Bae Se-jin seemed to be glaring at the big Se-jin, but when our eyes met, the spirit of the hanpul was broken.

"... ... ?"

No, if you don't like it, I thought I'd listen to your opinion first.

However, no objection came out. Even Liu Chengyu just nodded.

"lets do it. Right now, I can't even consider the position of anyone other than you."

"brother... ... ."

It seems that Ryu Cheong-wu was always concerned about public opinion because of himself.

"They are people like that. Even if it wasn't for my brother, I would have made other cases, so don't worry about it."

Of course, if that was the case, let's not dare to tell the truth that it wouldn't have been this timing.

Surprisingly, Seon Ah-hyeon responded.

"... no, that's right Well, since those people don't change, eh, wouldn't there be no need to use energy... !"

I thought it might have been a translation of what I heard during the consultation.

"Oh~ Ahyeon is such a wonderful horse!"

"crack!"

"Oh, no... ... ."

Seon Ah-hyun's face reddened. Liu Chengyu smiled and nodded his head.

"It should be. thanks."

Bae Se-jin looked at the warm atmosphere and then spoke out while shrinking.

"... So, I decided to change the arrangement like this... ... ."

"Change!"

"Does anyone have an opposing opinion?"

No one commented on Cha Yu-jin's leading and Keun Se-jin's re-singing.

And Bae Se-jin was resigned.

It seems that the former won in a battle between the ego that wanted to agree and the body that wanted to oppose it.

"It will be a forced march. I will do my best."

"Let's do our best~"

So it was agreed to change the arrangement.

And the next day, at the end of the meeting at the company, a confirmation came down. Thanks to that, I received the song without delay and started practicing again.

"I think it is unavoidable."

Kim Rae-bin looked a little regretful that he couldn't do it, but he seemed to understand the situation.

And over a period of just over a week, we fixed the movement and choreography.

In the meantime, it seemed that all kinds of stories came out on the Internet as expected. It seems that the article also slipped.

I even heard that Onyx received the rookie award at a small awards ceremony that Testa did not attend.

[Onyx won the Rookie of the Year award at the 'Seouler's Choice Awards']

It was done with 100% voting, and it seemed that each community was broadcast live and voted for it with sounds like 'justice'.

In addition, I heard that VTIC fans secretly voted together while voting for the grand prize.

It doesn't matter if it's an awards ceremony like that, but the problem was that the fans' exhaustion accelerated and the aggro was excited.

When the fans participate in the vote, they set up frames such as 'Do you want to take away this rookie award when Testa doesn't even appear?

Thanks to that, preparation for the stage went very smoothly. Some of the members who were a bit conflicted over the stage format also lit up their eyes.

And on the day of the SBC Gayo Daejeon.

A very decisive event happened.

"Hello~"

"hello!"

The moment I met Onyx, greeted him with a smile, and passed by, I heard the word.

"... Didn't they say something about implementing justice?"

"I heard that too."

"I-I heard it too."

... ... Honestly, it was a story that they could only talk about when they were with each other.

Well, of course things can feel good right now. I won the prize and my competitor was slightly X.

But the problem was that there were guys with good ears, so they listened to this too.

"Wow, I want to do a stage soon."

"Me too."

"... me too."

Thanks to this, everyone was able to wait for the stage with excitement while discarding all internal conflicts.

They were really good guys to get rid of guilt and even make them bond internally.

* * *

SBC Gayo Daejeon was usually aired on Christmas evenings, but this year it was pushed forward due to a special program.

Thanks to this, it was organized at an ambiguous time called a Friday night in mid-December. It was a time when the drama was over and it was floating.

- What's the date?

- I thought it was going to be a drama special, but I've heard it all of a sudden;

-SB always calls only idols, throws away the viewership ratings, and only aims for WeTube.

- Who came out?

- I don't know who

Of course, the mainstream were the people who waited for the first year-end music program this year.

However, thanks to the popular drama that ended, there were quite a few people who turned on SBC out of habit.

Indifferent remarks from non-fans were thrown into the comments.

-Thumping

- No special stage this year?

-Solieda Johnyeda

- Part 2 seems to have some kids worth seeing

- Wasn't there a Rookies special stage in Part 1? I think I saw an ad

-I'm tired of arranging carols again. It's strange that they do it every year

-Does it only appear in V-tic 3?

-Go to see something else

People were flipping through the first part while talking about each other.

Excluding the opening, it was mostly rookies in their 3rd year or younger or groups that were just starting to make their name known.

Then, short VCRs appeared.

[The stage of KPOP Rookies!]

[Testa Park Moon-dae: Let's experience each other's stage by lottery.]

[Solier Minjeong: Wow! I think it will be fun!]

[Onyx Pox: I have a song I really want to try!]

- Oh, it seems like this is the special stage in part 1

- Isn't Testa not at this level?

- I guess you say you are a 'rookie' hahahaha

- It seems that the airwaves are a bit salty for cablers.

-hit! Testa was from cable entertainment, right?

-I don't know everything except the testa song...

-Are there 5 teams like this? Please don't round it up, it's boring

No matter what the live comments say, the VCR draws lots, shows the screaming groups, then rolls up the final subtitles and it's over.

[What is their stage?]

And the stage of songs that seemed to have been heard somewhere continued.

Everyone chose one song that was as similar to a hit as possible.

- Still, I know the chorus.

-You're just doing useless things by ordering a famous stone cover

-I think the kids who caught Testa's song must have swept their hearts out hahaha

-If someone does better than Testa, it would be a lot of fun, right?

-Uh-huh, it's not entertainment, it's 'skill'.

- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

While people were laughing and chatting, the three teams entered after a short stage.

And subtitles appeared under the dark stage.

[Testa - Enjoyer (Onyx)]

- Huh, Testa is out.

-It's an onyx song hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-Looks like you two picked each other haha

- What a joke of fate

-I think you started the SBC?

-Ah, I'm curious hahahaha

However, as soon as the short prelude and the intro went in, the comments were a little taken aback.

- You didn't arrange it, did you?

Yes.

Testa brought Onyx's debut song.

Without touching anything, just like the original song.

Episode 117

Loud sirens rang out over the dark stage.

Wee-oww Wee-oww Wee-oww

And with the cheerful burst of glass breaking, the sound of the siren became a beat melody.

[HaHaHa!]

The moment the sound of a child's laughter entered the sampling, the dazzling lights came on, revealing the seven members sitting on the stage.

All of them were testers wearing glossy black zip-up hoodies.

Various emoticons drawn in white and red paint were randomly covering the zip-up.

Then, like lightning, Cha Yoo-jin jumped out and the intro began.

[Look here~]

At the child's narration, Cha Yu-jin placed her hand in a V on her chin.

[Every time I call

My hand is burning on the MIC

I'll show you the real thing today

Please pray for my luck]

Cha Yoo-jin playfully showed her fangs and took pictures of the melody in time with the beat.

Following Cha Yu-jin's movements, Testa, who joined in formation two by two, clapped their hands and performed a rough group dance.

There was a relaxed and energetic slant.

Cha Yoo-jin gestured at the camera as Testa grabbed her by the shoulder and dragged her behind her.

[I'm sick (that's a disease too)

Um, such an obvious statement

don't think useless

A lot of cheers for me

Shout out Shout out loud]

Keun Se-jin, who blinked, raised her hand, and the two members on either side crossed the air with movements like martial arts.

And each of them gave a light glance at the currently running camera and went in.

[Shout out to me

Thanks only accept a lump sum]

The comments were filled with delightful bewilderment.

People who knew the original song and people who didn't know it were mixed and each gave their impressions, but the conclusion was one.

'fun.'

- John Jam

-Wow, you're good.

-Yes, this is how it tastes.

-Is this the class difference? It seems like you are a little different from the previous kids.

-Look at the camera;

- This was originally a very unreasonable bullshit feeling, but Cha Yoo-jin did a good job haha

-Is it really good?

- Huh, I didn't really do any arrangements.

-The stage of the original song cracked up... OMG... Why is it good? Even the clothes are almost the same

Leaving behind the comments that poured out excited words, the stage continued.

Whiik.

Park Moon-dae, who was grabbed by the members and cut through the air, came to the front of the stage and held a hand microphone.

[To pass here

I have an advance payment

I can't just go sit here

Enjoy watching this stage]

The sound of the suddenly raised pre-chorus came out of Park Moon-dae's mouth as if nothing had happened.

At that moment, the formation changed and the members circled the floor and got up.

They took turns taking camera shots from the side of Moondae Park's face as if they were intervening, and moved away as if they were being pushed out.

All of them seemed like jolly naughty jokes, but somehow they showed me.

Moondae Park, who glared at the members one by one, smiled and pointed his finger at the camera.

[Let only those who enjoy it

Shout out to me

Take a lump sum only]

It was a high-pitched voice that scratched his neck and raised it coolly.

A clear voice resonated over the deliberately small and obvious AR, enhancing the taste of live music.

- He plays really well.

- You couldn't have been quiet about this.

-Park Moon-dae sings well, really

- Ha cool

-AR seems to have been crushed by the volume hahahaha

- You didn't arrange it, right? what? Why do you think there is such a difference?

-It just sounds like their song

In the meantime, the highlight of the song was unfolding on the stage.

[Shout out to me]

[Shout out to me]

As the song dropped, the siren sound was transformed into a Middle Eastern riff melody over the slightly relaxed and heavy beat, flowing colorfully and loudly.

It was a strong chorus.

[You have to enjoy it to live

Shout out to me]

There were many lingering beats and complex leg movements followed by jumping choreography.

The members, who do not forget to live the atmosphere while riding the rhythm, enjoyed their talents by doing difficult movements.

The feeling of an excited bad boy bounced all over the stage.

And people realized

-That's right, they were all so good that they were chosen hahaha

-The stage ability has gone down

-It's a pleasure

-Yes, this is it, this is the taste

- I can't take my eyes off it.

People who watched <Azusa>, but did not have enough interest to watch music broadcasts or clips, saw Testa's stage again as a special year-end program on public TV.

And the fact that the first stage was a song by another rookie with a lot of talk made people talk more.

- Does anyone know the stage for this original song? I just want the song to be a masterpiece

- You didn't arrange testa, right? Does the original song feel like this?

At that moment, at the choreography climax, something shook over the hooded zip-ups of the members who were jumping up and shaking their heads.

It was an animal ear.

Testa's hood is shaped by adding a piece of cloth similar to the animal ears that symbolize each of them on the side of the top of the head.

It fluttered in response to the fierce choreography, revealing its shape and showing off its presence.

- What is it?

-Animal ears ㅠㅠ I have ears on my hood.

-Boso ideas

-X I'm cute

-Ah yes, idols should have this taste

-Cute animal gangster... ?

- Is this a new testa song? Why are you in part 1?

The concept, which could be too strong and burdensome, was slightly neutralized at the last minute with cuteness mixed in.

[HaHaHa!]

And the climax at the end of the song continued.

It was a choreography without a vocal part, one person at a time, and a part where the choreography gradually accelerated by putting in different movements in the middle of the choreography.

The song was finished with an impressive image of Testa, who couldn't control her talent whenever a single shot came in while digesting the group dance.

[Shout out to me]

The cut ended with Kim Rae-bin, who was sitting in the center, yawning and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

And the camera was switched to broadcast Onyx's stage, but in the comments, the testa's stage reaction was rushing.

-crazy

- I don't know what else to say other than saying you're good

-What is it, why is it so short?

-I cut it off at verse 1, I guess it's because it's a special stageㅠ

-All the kids in front only did verse 1, but look at the people's reactions hahaha

-Isn't this a testa song?

-I'll have to look at the onyx.

-I thought of commenting, but I forgot to look at the screen.

And the moment Onyx's stage was broadcast, the atmosphere became ambiguous.

Onyx also chose Testa's debut song, 'Magical Boy', but... ... The stage was too dull.

-mm

- Didn't you prepare well?

-I'm not good at it

- How low was the key for Magic Boy? The song has no charm at all.

-Lip-syncing? Ah, is the AR too big?

-I don't know, it's no fun.

People's excitement quickly cooled.

At the same time, the number of people who tried to find the original stage of the Onyx song stage performed by Testa increased.

The moment I saw Onyx's next stage, I felt it.

'Is this testa much better than the original Onyx song?'

And most of the people who played the stage of Onyx's <Enjoyer> sighed, and some clicked the writing screaming.

* * *

As soon as the special stage of the first part of Gayo Daejeon ended, clips were posted on various communities and social media.

------------=

[SBC Rookies Special Stage]

: The original stage was also attached!

(video) (video)

------------=

And immediately, the comments were filled with stories about Testa and Onyx.

These were the words that were already spoken throughout the special stage.

The reaction to the complete one-on-one match without any arrangements was stark.

-Hey, what happened? Testa is better than the original Onyx song.

- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-Ah, the stockholders have the right eyes~ Fucking entertainment was fucking bullshit hahahaha

-To the point of being embarrassed by the difference in skills

-You wouldn't have had much time to practice for the testa, wow... .

-The guy who wrote the post is really cruel hahahaha

- There was a reason why Azusa X did well. With these bastards, the stage is bound to go bad haha

Besides, it wasn't just a difference in skill. There was a deep difference in the interpretation of the song.

Onyx's debut song, "The Enjoyer," is a hip-hop style song full of vigor, and was created with the goal of a strong performance.

Usually, rookies practice their debut song for several months if it is short, or more than half a year if it is long.

And, of course, Onyx practiced this song with a sense of spleen and tension at the thought of just debuting.

It wasn't a sentiment that didn't suit the song very much, so it was easily passed over, but in fact, the feel of the song was more playful and violent than that, closer to a strong feeling.

And Testa interpreted the song exactly that way.

-Testa's expressiveness is true?

- I'm sorry to say this, but... To be honest, the testa stage is like the original song...

└That's why the Onyx stage feels like a cover of a song by a senior I respect.

└ Somehow, the chewy taste of the original song was not well preserved, but it is a feeling of seeing special friends working hard.

└ This is perfect haha

Because Onyx's fandom layer was shallow, people spit out their sentiments without hesitation.

Of course, not all of the people who were obsessed with Testa's controversy disappeared with just one performance.

-Ugh, they came here without knowing giving up...

- Anyway, why don't you know that it is unfair for a variety project group to receive the rookie award?

-I don't know if it's embarrassing to hang around with a rookie like this.

- No matter how hard the fans try, Muggles will feel uncomfortable with Testa

However, when absolute advantage came out of this open comparison, the previous discourse was bound to become ridiculous.

In this rare situation where there was a clear winner and loser, people who had fun gathered around and laughed at the aggro.

-Hey, muggles don't have eyes. It's funny, you bastards hahaha

-I took off all the rank badges and stuck together and won, but don't do it, it's ugly haha

-Aren't they the ones who came in?

-Yes, I'm betting everything, I'm not a Testa fan, but the original Onyx song is X!

└ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

- Hey, a good guy should get it.

-Looking at it now, even if I just debuted without Azusa, I think I would have received the Testa Rookie Award.

└That's right, they even produced their debut album haha

Then the direction changed slightly.

-It's too bad... Didn't you honestly aim to do this without arranging?

But this didn't work either.

└ If this was a target, isn't that more embarrassing?

└ Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

└ It's not that Testa is bad, it's that Onyx can't

└ If anyone sees it, they will think that Testa broke his leg to prevent Onyx from performing hahaha

Even if you sort the comments on Onyx's original performance video in order of latest, it was filled with cries from people who watched the Gayo Daejeon video.

The official video of Testa's <Enjoyer> hadn't been uploaded yet, so they came to watch it with chickens instead of pheasants.

-Ah, this doesn't taste... That... There is no relaxed feeling that is sharp and tinged with sheep's mother... . I don't have that feeling.

-ah... You are working hard

-I like this version too! cheer up!

- On the way to meet the hottest kid at school, it feels like a kid you're not close to is pretending to know

└ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-Your voice is not cool... good luck

The brutal comments from non-fans, just the general public, more clearly showed public opinion.

There was nothing to go to judgment. It was Testa's KO victory.

And the next day, Park Moon-dae received an unexpected congratulatory gift.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 3.5K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
45.8K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
75.2K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
49.6K 790 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...