DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

111-114

124 4 0
By naxvida

Episode 111

"Is this a door? Did you bite?"

Park Mun-dae's home horse touched the screen while muttering unconsciously. I couldn't help but doubt because the appearance characteristics were similar to the comeback trailer.

As the conversation progressed, the name of the character that appeared as '??' was introduced.

And it wasn't 'Park Moondae'.

[?? : ... yes.]

[B11: I... Call me B11. That's enough.]

And a cut-scene with a colleague added, and a boy in a black hood rotating a luminous drone came in as an operable character.

'Oh, then did Mundae follow this character?'

She had seen a few advertisements with that concept, so she tried to skip it, but her overinvolved head started to spin and analyze the situation.

'wait for a sec. During the high five, the back number of the baseball uniform was 11. Then, if you think that B is derived from the adult 'Park'... !?'

The college student swallowed his saliva at the reasoning that seemed to be right.

'Uh, anyway let's keep playing... !'

Surprised by the unexpected rice cake, the college student continued to play.

Besides, this game was pretty fun.

The game is fully first-person, and begins with the protagonist falling into a sinkhole while out and moving to Seoul, a half-destroyed parallel world.

[Strange. You obviously went out early in the morning, but the sky outside the sinkhole is red and dark.]

[I think I hear someone crying and groaning up there, but I'm not sure]

[You are terribly embarrassed, but you are also worried that the sinkhole will collapse further if you stay there. What should I do?]

-Find a way to rise.

-Wait for rescue.

-Call for help.

-Listen to the sound more closely.

It was a somewhat exhausted atmosphere, but it was interesting and fun thanks to the fun of exploring and exploring a well-constructed worldview for the first time, and the abundance of options.

Even though it revolves around text, it was not boring because it put eye-catching graphics or illustrations for each battle and choice. And it was full of tension because it required a combination of luck and strategy.

'Well, let's go on. I'm also curious about the story behind it.'

However, I haven't given much weight to the storyline to fellow characters who are presumed to be in this school yet, or to other testa-like characters who continue to join.

So, on the contrary, I think about whether each character story will come out in the future.

'Ah, are you going to come out with a testa's view of the world?'

There will be people who curse at me for making me play games, but for those who decided to continue playing, it was a little thrilling.

The game continues, until the college student arrives at a subway station that has been engulfed in a strange red mass, with the animated character half collapsed.

[The history is dark and only the emergency lights are blinking. It seems like a strange fishy smell is coming up. The subway does not seem to be operating, but there is an announcement that the train is still entering.]

[B11: ... Shall I search?]

- I agree.

-refuse.

-Give me a face mask.

- go in together

"Go with me! Let's go together!"

The college student was completely over-immersed and enjoyed the game.

It was then.

[Sudden vibrations start to reverberate everywhere!]

[A huge red mass embedded in the basement glows ominously, and strange things begin to erupt from the mass with a terrible noise... ... ]

The battle was forced.

And all of my comrades were killed by something terrible from the red mass.

The last thing left was the B11 that resembled Park Moondae.

[B11: ... ... you live.]

A cut scene in which Moondae Park pushes the main character is inserted.

The screen went black with the vibration of the smartphone.

... Again, the narration popped up.

[...] And when you came to your senses, you realized that you were alone.]

[All that remains are the burdens and heavy lives left by the comrades.]

[Now you have to go through this ruined Seoul, <Section 127> alone.]

And then the opening screen of the game appeared. On the dark screen, the <127 SECTION> logo emerged based on the biohazard cover mark.

"... ... ??"

The college student stared blankly at his smartphone, unable to accept what had just happened.

After a brief opening, a short help message appeared on the loading screen.

[※ Colleagues who died in battle will not return. forever.]

"... ... ?!"

The college student was horrified.

"What is this, what is this?"

It was clear something was wrong.

'What kind of game do you kill all your friends as soon as it starts!?'

It was in the middle of the <Chapter 2> cut scene that started after the loading was finished when she finally regained her mentality.

[You admit that in the end you can't do it all alone.]

[I need a colleague. Whether it's a strategic ally or a temporary alliance.]

'Yes, it can't end like this!'

The college student recalled the complaints he had heard from nearby Gamdeok acquaintances.

'I heard that there are many people who connect all game progress to the point of drawing a character!'

If so, she was willing to spend the money while crying while swearing, "Are you treating me like an ATM, isn't your intention to extract money too vicious?"

'Moondaeman, only Mundaeman... ... .'

However, after the cut scene, there was a warning attached to the character draw that finally popped up.

[※The character you welcomed as a companion will not appear again.]

"Hey!!"

I couldn't figure out why these crazy people wouldn't let me use the money when I had it.

She hurriedly turned on the internet.

'Maybe I died because I chose the wrong option... !'

Then, this time, why don't you look at the strategy and proceed properly! She went to social media with a bit of hope.

And I saw fans rolling through fire pits.

- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-What should I do? What is this? Why do you die?

-127 Section impressions: The developer is as evil as the Azusa crew

-No, Bae Sega in a gown ㅠㅠ He told me to live and died ㅠㅠ But isn't this strange that he couldn't save himself? It's strange, why do you die no matter what you choose?

-I've sorted it out... The 7 companions you receive from the tutorial... Those friends who are similar to Testa in the trailer will all be annihilated at the end of Chapter 1 no matter what they do...

However, it seems that the character with the highest likability dies last... . Fuck you, is this a game?

"... ... ."

The college student was out of his mind.

And she wasn't the only one who was bewildered.

In Testa's trailer video, the latest comments have already started running in Korean at a terrifying speed.

- Aigoo guys ㅠㅠ

-After knowing the ending of these kids... I just can't watch the trailer the way I used to... help me... Take my money and give my kids back.

-Is this why you said you wouldn't die in the lyrics?

- Could this be why the supplementary book is titled? Is this the big picture of Testa trying to reduce the sense of impact by subtracting from abduction? But weak virtues are already embarrassing... I mean come alive!

There were a few people who stopped or fought for not spoiling the game, but most of them were swept away by the flood of comments.

Fortunately, fans regained their senses shortly after and began to worry about sniper comments such as 'The nuisance Testa fans have caused to the new game'.

That's why most of the comments were about crying or screaming.

And foreigners who did not know the situation were perplexed, leaving comments such as 'What happened?' and 'Someone tell me why'.

What's funny and sad is that in the midst of that, there were people who continued to swear at the game because it was fun.

In addition, the elements that attract them suddenly popped up.

It was the costume shop that was added midway through Chapter 2.

[Give your colleagues a new look!]

If you click on this pop-up, costumes that are currently available for special purchase appear.

And now, the costumes sold during the game launch season... It was the costumes of the comrades who disappeared mercilessly in Chapter 1.

Although dead fixed companions cannot be drawn from the character draw, they are made so that their appearance can be overlaid.

In addition, this explanatory text was attached.

[Purple Drone Boy Costume]

[ : Someone's costume that evokes vague memories. I once protected you.]

Thanks to this, people who somehow picked characters with similar stats and personality scripts and put on costumes to play them one after another.

For reference, this symptom also occurred to game enthusiasts.

However, they were more calm. Because it has already happened in the previous work.

-The perseverance of the abandoned factory that even if the company sticks, the water supply cannot be given up

- Not for a day or two, but rather expected.

-These idiots must have enjoyed being scolded by the influx of Godstar. Did you feel good after releasing the costume and blocking the refund run?

└ No. 1 in Play Store sales

└ Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Shit, that's annoying. Save Biil!

└ I drank beer after watching the trailer for Godstar ㅅㅅ I liked the sniper X, but should I buy a male character costume?

-After 2 years, if the game is retired, 100% will be given to the initial teammates.

└ Wouldn't it be better to do it when you get God Star now?

└ Gogun is right, but I'm already choosing sweetly for costumes, so it can't be

└ Long-term cash cow modeled

And as they expected, the abandoned factory did not open the initial co-worker character draw despite the flood of inquiries.

It was the time when users needed to be more immersed in the world of the game, so it was the developer's tenacity not to artificially give out companions who would break the flow of the story.

At the same time, it was also because sales were already coming out like crazy.

- Success in restoring characters with identical abilities and similar personalities to all 7 people. Now we're together forever... (game screenshot)

└ Oh my goodness

└How much did you spend... ?

└ Whatever you imagine, I wrote more than that. But I'm satisfied.

This happened randomly.

Several Testa fans and game enthusiasts who were fully immersed in the game increased sales.

And in this process, most of the 127 section game players felt a sense of familiarity with Testa.

- I'm glad that I'm living well as an idol even in the 3rd dimension

└ Isn't something strange... ? Isn't it usually the opposite... ?

└ What do you mean, children died in the 2nd dimension and were reincarnated?

└ Wow this bastard is real

- Biil's name in this life is Mundae? Somehow, he gave me a code name like B11.

└ If you go to Myeongdong Cathedral, there is an Easter egg. I recommend checking it out at least once.

└Oh

This interest lasted for quite some time, as even later chapters of the game occasionally found small tidbits about early companions.

And one unexpected content of Testa was suddenly announced.

[TeSTAR 'BETTER ME' Official Music Video]

The music video for Testa's sub-song, BETTER ME, came out.

And the beginning of this music video... It was the final scene of the game collaboration trailer.

Episode 112

When I played the BETTER ME music video, the first thing I saw was Moondae Park staring at the camera.

Black hood with purple eyes, this is the trailer.

[...] ... .]

Moondae Park stretched out his hand toward the camera without saying a word.

and manipulated the camera.

Click.

support position.

As the video rewinds, scenes from the trailer begin to pass backwards.

water tank. sewer. Mannequins, falling guns. biohazard mark.

And the screen finally began to show a worn-out cloth doll with cogwheels.

The opening scene, where the rewind stopped.

And the song started.

-Do not trust it

There is no justice

Oooohh... .

At that moment, the cut changed to Cha Yoo-jin holding a doll that was as clean as new instead of an old cloth doll.

And the screen was pushed all the way and I took a full shot of the entire surroundings.

It was an ordinary classroom with students taking classes. And I saw Testa members sitting all over the classroom. Everyday expressions and appearances as if they were attending class were caught on camera.

However, immediately after, when the rhythmic Moombahton accompaniment began to play, the atmosphere in the classroom changed completely.

support position.

All the students except for Testa disappeared, and an X was written on each desk with luminous paint for graffiti.

Then, an intense group choreography cut in a dark classroom began.

- Looking back, I can't tell

Umm

what happened

In between the choreography scenes, cuts were inserted where each member was alone in a distinctive place such as the school's music room or gymnasium for each part.

However, each space has changed into a strange atmosphere related to the abilities of each testa that has been revealed since 'Magical Boy'.

So, similar to what we saw in the concept photo, Testa, who was wearing a techwear outfit, seemed to have created their own area, like a game mid-boss room.

-Target Target Target

GOT IT

As you run, as you grab

Singing in their own space, they looked conceptual and bored.

But. The moment the trailer's thunderous riff melody fell, the atmosphere changed completely.

DDVVViiii-!!

The image of Testa running away or running away from the monsters in school uniform whizzed by in a quick cut-scene, and the screen stopped at the class instruction on the blackboard.

Rough red graffiti was painted over the clichéd black letters.

[WINNER-TAKE-All : )]

[LOSER? Goodbye: (]

Blood splattered over the English word meaning 'goodbye'.

And the chorus began to flow.

-BUT.

It's just confusing

since when

I'm just confused

Umm

how far is it going

The desperate game of survival that did not go well with the melancholy chorus continued.

In that music video, the lyrics began to take on a completely concrete meaning.

And as the song progressed, Testa's moves became more and more extreme.

Fighting cutscenes became more frequent than acting together, and the moment the last monster fell, the tension peaked.

[...] ... ]

The moment Kim Rae-bin looked back and lifted the awl, Ryu Cheong-wu shot him in the back.

-Umm

Afterwards, the music video centered on more intense performance cuts, and the cutscenes of hunting each other indirectly changed to a spooky composition.

And the song's bridge.

During the 2nd verse, Bae Se-jin, who did not get much cut, got a close-up.

Bae Se-jin suddenly got up while singing his part and left the school entrance, his space.

-Our Paradox we can't afford

when cutting the line

Bigger Payback

Get out of self-made twists

Bae Se-jin ran down the hallway and stood in front of the door at the end.

When I opened the door, a normal classroom appeared.

However, as the camera turned, the red graffiti paint dripping from the top of the school uniform was caught.

The moment Bae Se-jin threw something in his hand, the final chorus burst out.

-BUT.

It's NOT confusing!

who i am

I'm NOT confused

Oh!

BETTER ME to find

What was in Bae Se-jin's hand was a heavy metal lock.

The padlock that flew in a parabolic arc shattered and fell. A shattering class lesson frame captured in slow motion.

And the moment the frame fell to the floor, the Moombahton accompaniment started playing.

Bae Se-jin grinned.

-BETTER ME

Along with the splendid choreography, the timeline in the video began to change.

Kim Rae-bin's awl, which was being lifted after the last monster fell, was stopped by Park Moon-dae's smartphone shutter baptism, and Testa disbanded in annoyance with each other.

Their faces looked innocent.

And the screen went back to the cut of Cha Yoo-jin holding an old cloth doll.

[...] ... ]

But this time, Cha Yoo-jin did not turn the gear.

[♫♪~]

Cha Yoo-jin whistled and tossed the doll into the corner, then started walking down the smashed hallway.

A fixed camera caught the breezy gait from behind, and 'BETTER ME' appeared on the screen as a white subtitle.

-BETTER ME

The video ended with that last hook.

And the Testa fandom faced an unexpected MV era.

* * *

"What are you looking at?"

"Interpretation of our music video."

"Why interpret?"

"... Hmm. Do you want to see it too?"

"Yes!"

It was better to let Cha Yoo-jin in than to be stuck in the loop of endless questions and answers.

I connected the Witube I was watching on TV and launched it.

A duck character appeared on the screen.

[Hello, Witube friends! This is the duck that interprets the music video, Haeori Potato.]

[Today, that hot topic game, that hot topic group! We have prepared an interpretation of the newly released music video for Testa's 'BETTER ME'.]

[In fact, I also cried hard while playing the game, so I apologize in advance for my interpretation.]

[※ 〈Section 127〉 Spoiler alert!]

[Then let's begin!]

Ori introduced the simple plot of the 'BETTER ME' music video and explained the overall story.

[The monsters in school uniforms that appear in the middle of the music video seem to be the students in the same classroom as Testa have changed.]

[Like this, all the monsters' uniforms had name tags on them. Name badges of the same color and name can be found in the Peaceful Classroom cut.]

It was mostly like this.

'Good observation'

I listened to the duck with quite interest.

However, as soon as the contents of the music video were finished, this duck threw a tremendous sound.

[In fact, there was a theory of Testa's worldview that I had been speculating about since 'Airplane', but after watching the 'BETTER ME' music video, I was really convinced, so I'm going to tell you.]

[In Testa's worldview, Park Moon-dae and Bae Se-jin are probably the same person.]

"Puch."

Bae Se-jin, who was drinking coffee and leaving the kitchen, heard a sigh. Tea Eugene blinked her eyes and waited for Ori's next words.

[Since 'Magical Boy', the two of them have shown conflicting moves. Park Moon-dae locks the school front door with a padlock, and Bae Se-jin breaks the door]

[And in this 'BETTER ME' music video, Park Moon-dae turns the camera to close the time, and Bae Se-jin breaks the class instruction frame that symbolizes this terrible time]

[If you look at it like this, they have completely opposite abilities, so why are they the same person? That's because the abilities of these two are actually on the same line.]

[Both deal with the constraints of time and space, but Park Moon-dae is the one who imposes the constraints. Bae Se-jin uses his ability to destroy restrictions.]

"What's your character?"

"On board. They are on the same line."

Saejin Bae answered and sat down next to the sofa. It seems that you are interested in the interpretation video.

[As I mentioned in the last video, Park Moon-dae's magic props are assorted as if they were books, but in fact they are 'sleep'. Park Moon-dae goes back to the past by sleeping or covering the view symbolized by sleeping.]

On the screen, a hand covering and removing the camera, Park Moon-dae standing at the front gate of the school, and me appeared.

And the video continued to open the door and run into the school.

It was a scene from an airplane music video.

[By the way, isn't this cut familiar? you're right. It also appeared in this BETTER ME music video.]

[But it's Bae Se-jin, not Park Moon-dae.]

The cut of Bae Se-jin running down the school hallway was repeated in the video. Certainly the composition was the same.

[Besides, what is the object Sejin Bae threw that broke the class training frame? This is the lock Moondae Park put on the front door in 'Magical Boy'.]

That was a detail I put in for you to notice.

[Based on these parts, I hypothesized that these two are in fact different personalities of the same person.]

And the evidence continued.

[Did you just see it? In the airplane music video, there are only 6 dorm beds. And in the BETTER ME music video, Moondae Park sits alone in the back seat in the far corner. In fact, it would not be strange even if there were no students.]

[And not a single cut has been made so far in which a person other than Bae Se-jin speaks directly to Park Moon-dae.]

The members were amazed.

"Oh oh."

"... It's plausible."

That was right.

But the problem is that it's just a misunderstanding.

The lock was taken from the front door, but it was cut out due to time, and the director just happened to like the composition of the hallway, so I just went in the same way.

There are no cuts where I talked with the other members... No, I don't think Sun Ah-hyun was there in the first place, right?

However, the number of views and comments were great, as if the fans had a lot of knowledge about this theory.

'... Shall I suggest that we just use that setting from the next album onwards?'

Shouldn't we offer what the buyer likes, not what the seller likes?

Anyway, the music video ended the 'Park Moon-dae Bae Se-jin coterie character theory' and returned to explaining the worldview connection.

[Considering the type slip through Moondae Park's dream, the timeline follows 'Airplane' -> 'Magic Boy' -> 'BETTER ME', and the trailer video 'BONUSBOOK'.]

[However, maybe the trailer video wasn't going to be included in the official flow, Bae Se-jin stopped the incident in this 'BETTER ME' music video and ended it with 'something that didn't happen'.]

The screen showed a trailer video in which Cha Yoo-jin explodes a doll and a music video video in which she does not explode.

'I guessed this correctly.'

It was a device made to not get too involved with the game.

We don't want to be dragged around by the game's story, and the game side probably doesn't want to be sucked into our worldview at all.

'I treated it as an IF version.'

Looking at people's reactions to the game now, I think it was a good choice. ... Even so, there were quite a few people who went crazy, but I couldn't give them a bigger shock.

[<127 Section>] Considering the ending they fit, it can be said that it's a good thing... It's really sad that there's still a long way to see the future of our first teammates.]

And the subtitle [The moment B11 dies, a sobbing duck] appeared at the bottom.

"... ... ."

It seems that the influence was stronger than expected.

[However, the abilities of the members used in the trailer will be reflected in the future worldview, so I am looking forward to this duck! Quack Quack!]

[Then everyone, see you in the next music video interpretation~]

"See you~"

"Ducks are smart."

I handed over the TV to Yujin Cha and checked the video comments on my smartphone.

-Wow, the real testa went crazy and turned around the world

-It gives me goosebumps as if they are the same person

-Haeori potato, thank you for the quality interpretation as always~ Thanks to you, I can comfortably watch the music video without using my head!

-I thought it would feel like a battle royale from the moment I saw Baromi, but seeing it this way is more interesting. I'm going to have fun watching it~^^

Looking at it, it seems that this person has almost become established theory. Even if you sort by the latest comment, no one criticizes or pinches.

'It's fun.'

It was interesting to see it being interpreted in a new way, neatly fitting even the parts that no one intended.

Also, the game enthusiasts who accidentally flowed in in the middle stood out.

-So what should I do to see Biil?

└ I come to Mundae SNS often, so it's good if you follow me~ haha

└ No, I'm a game duck, but I was wondering if Moondae-nim did anything else with B11, so I posted a comment. Anyway, thank you for the reply.

└ Oh yeah

"Hmm."

I remembered seeing this. Come to think of it, there was an additional release this week.

It's just content released as fan service, but I don't know if there will be a reaction from this side unexpectedly.

'It might be a bit embarrassing.'

I turned off my phone while touching the back of my neck.

And at 10:31 pm the next day, another new video was uploaded to Testa's official YouTube channel.

[TeSTAR's 'BETTER ME' choreography video late Halloween Ver]

It was a choreography video of Testa dressed as an early colleague of 〈Section 127〉 as a Halloween costume version.

Episode 113

The past few days, in the <127 Section> community, some hard players were analyzing the music video for 'BETTER ME'.

The reason was that because of the connection with the trailer, a strange belief that there would be a game-related rice cake was formed.

------------=

[God Star confirmed this video]

: The uniformed monsters in the middle look like rice cakes.

If you go to Gangnam Book Center, there will be records of survivors when a meteorite falls, and it is the same as the description of people who have changed because of the meteorite (game screenshot).

------------=

-Collabo penetration has reached this point?

-Hey, it's plausible

- Do I have to watch male idol music videos to play this game?

-Is this over-involved shit?

-That's bullshit Then it's been 7 years, but it means the face is the same. You factory perverts don't miss this

└ What if everyone is already in a non-human state infected with a meteorite? It's a Godstar psychic concept, but what if that psychic ability is due to meteorite mutation?

└ This kid has good hair

└Is your brain mortgaged in a factory? Doesn't that sound like a bad idea?

└ Crazy guys hahahahahahaha

It was controversial, but the more people looked at the music video, the more suspicious they found.

If you put it on your nose, it's a nose ring, if you put it on your ears, it's an earring.

-Do you see the calendar behind the classroom? It's 2030. Section 127 is set in 2037, 7 years before the meteorite. Are you skinny? (capture the blurry MV background)

-Godstar fans pushed the theory that Biil and Dr. are the same person, but if this is the case, it will be explained why Biil is the only codename.

└ Hahahahaha these bastards are really funny

However, the story hovered around the line of suspicion because there was no big evidence protruding, and the video was not designated as an official collaboration.

And, as usual, the atmosphere continued with people reciting Buddhist chanting from the early days.

-Ah, I don't know, ask for the sniper back, you bastards of the abandoned factory hahaha Or sell the name change rights to your colleagues and give them the sniper's name.

└ Hee ok... !

└ Do you do that?

-I just started, but I'm in a hurry, so why are they all dying? please attack this

└ There is no such thing

└ If you go to an official cafe, guys like you will appear every hour.

At a time when early colleagues are still hot potatoes, Testa uploaded a late Halloween choreography video.

Even the video started with all of the testas lying on the floor, from the thumbnail.

And as soon as the prelude to 'BETTER ME' started playing, each member stood up and took a different starting position from the original choreography.

It was the posture of the illustration that floats when entering the battle in the game.

Because they were dressed up in earnest, the members who were identical to the trailer raised the atmosphere by making similar facial expressions.

Cha Yoo-jin even changed the intro.

-Do you trust me?

It's ME

Oooohh---.

Afterwards, whenever the most impressive parts of their parts came out, all the members brought out small props that symbolized their characters and briefly followed the battle highlight cutscene.

Most of the choreography was saved by compromising on hats, flasks, or at most a bunch of little light bulbs to light up, so the atmosphere was light and cheerful.

However, Kim Raebin was embarrassed when he knocked over the mannequin while dragging it out of the blind spot of the camera in the chorus he sang.

-It's just confusing

since when

I'm just confused

Umm

how far is it going

Even Kim Rae-bin, who was embarrassed, and the members who moved the mannequin together with holding back laughter, somehow made the melancholic lyrics sound funny like a meme.

Moreover, from the members who do things very brazenly to the members who are shy or shy about the exaggerated battle motions, the impressions of the characters in the game matched.

Thanks to this, the over-immersion of the people watching the video deepened, and it reached its peak in the last part.

-thank you!

-See you again~

-See you again!!

Originally, it was a dance break at the end when the gloomy atmosphere was released and reached its climax.

However, the moment the members who danced happily waved their hands and even said that, the endings that matched them completely overlapped in the game.

The members were just a bit shy and excited about the fun shooting, but the aftermath was scary.

The comments were full of crying people.

Even the English comments were pushed out of the top exposure.

- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

- You're going to see me again, right? Right guys? ㅠㅠ Are you doing a collaboration again!?

-Ah, Mr. PTSD is coming. What is this happy feeling?

-Guys, wait, I'm going to shout now. I won't stop until all of our kids get it right.

-My kids are doing well over there, but I was obsessed with the wrong kids in the game... let them go... We have to wait for our tester to come back...

Conflicting opinions were recommended at the same time and posted in the comments, and people who cried and laughed one after another in large comments.

Even in the gaming community where this video was shared, the mood was the same.

-Dead comrades are back for Halloween

└ㅅㅅ

└Don't comment like this, it's sad

└ Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I just changed my name to say that our non-life is alive in my deck, what do you mean?

-Don't play such childish pranks when calling me Godstar (emoticon that can't hold back tears)

-Godstar is better than devilish factory bastards

Thanks to this, non-fan game players joined the procession of love viewers who cried and laughed in the comments.

The curious foreign fans were confused again because they couldn't understand the situation, but it became more painful after they understood the situation through translation on social media.

It was because <127 Section> had not yet launched a global service.

-I really want to play that game (laughing and crying emoji)

-PURE JEALOUSLY (flaming emoji)

Along with the agony of foreign fans who did not even get a chance to mourn, the Halloween celebration choreography video successfully became a channel for game enthusiasts to enter.

That's how the stormy October with the game collaboration came to an end.

* * *

early November. The release of game collaboration content is over.

But, of course, the group schedule became busier. This is because during this comeback, the results were better than the debut and the stock price soared.

Just like that, I am running the same schedule.

That's an expensive advertisement.

"Raise the corner of your mouth and smile~"

I held the cheering stick and tried my best to smile as much as possible. Fortunately, the director was satisfied with the following instructions.

"Tilt your head here!"

tilt... ... .

By the way, I was told that a picture of a dog's ears would be composited on top of this.

'... Didn't I go too far?'

Even the title of this ad is this.

[Magical boy Testa's magical artificial intelligence assistant, Curiosity!]

Moreover, since this artificial intelligence character is a puppy, it seemed that he would use Moondae Park more actively.

I wondered if it would be okay to broadcast it on TV as it is, but... ... .

It was 350 million in 3 months, so I decided to keep my mouth shut and follow the advertiser's instructions. I'll take care of it.

"Yes. It's done~"

"thank you."

Anyway, the shooting went smoothly.

The waiting members expressed their joy at the end of today's schedule.

However, Keun Se-jin did not take his eyes off his smartphone and only waved his hand with a smile.

Hmm, he's not that kind of guy, so how does it feel?

"What are you doing?"

"Oh sorry. not a big deal."

Big Sejin shrugged his shoulders and put his smartphone in.

And Cha Yu-jin, who was staring at Se-jin me and Se-jin from the side, blurted out with her eyes shining.

"Are you my girlfriend?"

"... !!"

"what?! No, absolutely not! Hey, what are you talking about!"

"Wow!"

"Don't even think about dating!"

"do not have!"

Big Se-jin shook Cha Yu-jin a few times and let go. Then he grinned and gave an appropriate explanation.

"The guys who debuted in the past suddenly contacted me. Um~ Is it strange again?"

Seon Ah-hyun admired from the side.

"Se, Sejin, you have so many friends!"

"Ahaha, well, not even friends~ We just know each other?"

Big Sejin smiled and drew a line.

'It doesn't seem like I'm contacting you now.'

Big Sejin shrugged his shoulders and finished his speech.

"Anyway, next month, I'll be able to see your face~"

"Uh, huh?"

"Ah, you mean the year-end awards ceremony?"

Sejin nodded at Liu Chengwu's words.

"Yes. There's less than a month left until the first awards ceremony~"

"Wow... ... ."

"It's already that time."

At those words, everyone seemed to be in their own way. It was clear that he was thinking of an eventful year, starting with Azusa and ending with this album.

And I had a hunch.

'The schedule will get crazy and I'll go back.'

It's a schedule with very little free time other than sleeping time. In addition, should we prepare for the year-end awards ceremony?

It was visible that the agency is still trying to weed out and catch only the schedules that make the most money.

Maybe it's hard to reduce that side more, and we should reduce the time we sleep.

As if I wasn't the only one who thought that far, Kim Rae-bin raised his hand and said.

"Then, preparations for the stage for the year-end awards ceremony will begin soon."

"Mmm."

"... Do you have a lot to prepare?"

Bae Se-jin's careful question, which had nothing to do with the music awards ceremony, sparked strong responses from K-pop veterans here and there.

"Let's do a special stage!"

"Anyway, I think we will make about three separate versions of the arrangement. It is still unknown how much we will participate, but... ... ."

"Ah, choreography, wouldn't we make a lot of new things... !"

"... ... ."

Bae Se-jin, who had the lowest stat, already had a tired expression, but soon nodded. The face that comprehended the situation was grim.

"... Ah Okay. I must work hard."

"yes. Let's work hard and attend many awards ceremonies."

"Good award!"

"Oh, it's really nice to receive it~"

The conversation between the guys who gave up their lives in a refreshing way continued amicably. The problem is that I did too.

'I should pay attention to the rookie award.'

It's okay to sleep later. I checked the status ailment once again.

['Reward or Death']

: If you do not receive the rookie award at the most prestigious domestic awards ceremony within the specified period, death

As long as the standard for the expression 'most authoritative' is ambiguous, it means that you should take care of the rookie awards at the three most prestigious awards ceremonies.

'It's not directly related to the awards ceremony stage on the day, but if the stage is insincere, even the people who voted lose their energy.'

Considering the awards ceremony season that will follow for a month, it means that you have to pay attention to the stage as much as possible.

'Well, there are no competitors in terms of grades.'

Definitely more comfortable than before.

"First of all, Moondae will take care of our live. Aren't you too comfortable?"

"I, really!"

"Thank you as always."

"... ... yes. thanks."

"haha!"

It became a topic of conversation while I was organizing my thoughts. Anyway, the team atmosphere was good.

And that night, on the way to the car in the car, I received a talk.

[VTIC Cheongryeo senior: The next Rookie Award, right?]

"... ... ."

Isn't this a tour still on the tour?

Anyway, I have no intention of fishing.

I replied quickly.

[I would be really happy to receive any award. I hope you have good results as well.]

After a while, the reply came back.

[VTIC Cheongryeo senior: Yes^^]

'I really want to block it.'

I turned off KakaoTalk notifications and turned on the internet.

And while browsing related to awards ceremonies, I found an article that stood out.

[Isn't Testa a bit like the rookie award?]

Episode 114

'Why is the Testa Rookie Award again?'

I can roughly guess what the story is about, but I clicked once.

------------=

[Isn't Testa a bit like the rookie award?]

: Shouldn't it be seen as an extension of Azusa rather than a rookie who debuted normally?

I think it should be viewed as an entertainment project. Honestly, you're stealing opportunities from other new groups.

------------=

Also.

'I roughly expected this reaction.'

Isn't that what I heard when I overlapped with VTIC? They're destroying the ecosystem.

Honestly, I understand.

'Azusa should have been popular.'

Since it was a group that debuted with the halo of such a well-known audition program, it was not strange to say something like the tyranny of a broadcasting company or a large company.

However, the contestants suffered filthy while filming the variety show, and in season 3, the top people knew how to fail in the first place and almost gave up, so it's a little unfair to be scolded blindly.

'It's not even public opinion strong enough to change the tide anyway.'

Looking at the comments, it was an embarrassing one-sided atmosphere to say that they were already fighting.

-That variety show was an idol audition, what are you talking about?

└ It's an idol audition, so isn't it more of a foul... ?

└ What kind of foul is this? Anyone who sees it will know that idol auditions are illegal haha

-Ah, what is this? I was writing a long message to answer seriously.

-There are so many idols from audition programs, so should they all be treated as fraudulent debuts?

-You seem to like the group that lost the rookie award this year, fighting!

-I also think the Azusa program itself is deformed, but that doesn't mean the testa kids don't have the right to be rookies.

-It's too fast.

The later comments almost ended up with ridicule of the author.

'Hmm, I don't like this atmosphere too much.'

It seemed right that this article was aggro, but the problem was that there were intermittent comments ridiculing the performance of the rookie group that debuted this year.

They don't seem to be Testa fans, they just seemed like fun people who could make fun of someone.

-Well, even the best rookies this year barely sold 80,000... ... haha

└ Ha ha ha I can't even play the game

└ It's a bit of a waste of a rookie award with this score, isn't it? Ha ha ha empathy level ha ha ha ha ha

'It's not good to give the fans of a rookie group who just debuted this year a chance to fight like this.'

It was a little embarrassing, but it wasn't a big deal.

It wasn't a particularly popular article that attracted attention, and Testa's grades weren't so flat that it couldn't be criticized by anyone.

I just shrugged and went to another page.

And the following week, even when I was in the middle of preparing for the year-end practice, I didn't worry too much about the rookie award.

* * *

The mirror in the choreography practice room was filled with moisture.

"Relax, then, let's go again~"

"Huh... ... ."

"Hey, I'm dying."

If Cha Yoo-jin said such a thing, I think he explained everything about the other guys' condition even if he didn't say it.

'Cha Yoo-jin... It's the hardest thing, though.'

This is because the part where Cha Yoo-jin sings the solo choreography for the song we are practicing now is quite long.

I think the finished product will probably be cool because I even put the aerial device in the middle... The problem is that the person who does it is filthy hard.

"Give me water?"

"Yes... ... ."

I threw a mineral water bottle I was carrying to Cha Yu-jin.

"... Me too, a little."

"Please have mercy on me too."

They all threw water at the two Sejin who were far away. And for a moment, the practice room became quiet. Everyone was pouring water through their spouts.

After quite a while, Seon Ah-hyun looked up and said.

"Yeah, but... I think it will be cool when you do it."

"right."

"I think it will be a great stage if you hold the camera properly."

At Kim Rae-bin's words, giggles erupted here and there. And Kim Rae-bin was a little embarrassed that she couldn't figure out why people were laughing.

'Funny guy.'

I laughed and took out my smartphone. I was thinking of using the intermission to check the progress of the Rookie of the Year voting.

However, the manager came into the choreography practice room with a lot of drinks, and naturally put the phone down.

"brother!"

"coffee!"

"Thank you so much for making it iced... ... ."

The manager asked while handing over the drink.

"yes... . Guys. How's the practice going?"

"Yes!"

"If I keep my practice schedule like this, I think I will do well at the awards ceremony."

"Hmm, great! But guys, sit down."

"... ... ?"

Ryu Chung-woo, who was relaying the progress as the representative, was a bit taken aback, but soon calmly called the members together.

"why?"

"... Do you have any additional schedules?"

"No, not like that. Well... ... ."

The manager had a troubled face. He hesitated a few times, then he spoke seriously.

"Tomorrow... You say that the article will appear. Regarding Azusa."

"... ... !"

"Tnet tried to block it as much as possible, but it didn't seem to work. We are also preparing a response article, so don't worry too much."

"... What do you think?"

"Hmm, there are rumors going around about Azusa's participation, but since we already have all the refutation materials, it should be fine. ... In particular, since it seems like Chung-woo caught the pod, don't panic."

I barely put up with the silence.

'It must have exploded now.'

This is 100% a controversy over the relatives of the artist.

'The writer also kept his mouth shut, so I thought it wouldn't be a big deal for a year.'

It seems that the group is doing so well that many diggers have joined.

Ryu Cheng-wu must have guessed this, but his face was dark, but he didn't look embarrassed.

I just asked carefully.

"... Do I have to say anything more?"

"I hadn't heard of that... ... .for a moment."

The manager went out to call again with a puzzled face.

And the atmosphere of the remaining members naturally slumped. It was because the adrenaline that offset the fatigue from practice had just disappeared with the news.

Big Sejin asked seriously.

"Brother, you must be tired, but can we briefly explain what's going on?"

"... Sure."

Ryu Chung-woo repeated the same words to the members just as he told me everything at the last drinking party.

To sum it up, the writer contacted himself, a distant relative whom he had hardly ever seen, through a family reunion.

Most of them were relieved, as if they felt that if the explanation went well, it would not spread to a big problem.

"Well, then you're not in a relationship~"

"right... . If there is an explanation, I don't think it will spread much."

Ryu Cheng-wu still had a bitter face.

"I'm sorry for causing unnecessary controversy at such an important time."

"Gwa, it's okay! Tongue, hyung, don't worry too much... ... ."

"Well, what can I do about something that has already happened~ Let's hope things work out for us!"

Bae Se-jin quietly added the words.

"... Liu Cheng-wu, if you did, I should have already left the group."

"... ... !"

This guy is even making self-study gags now.

And Cha Yu-jin replied brightly.

"It is!"

"Hey!"

"haha!"

The hot-tempered Bae Se-jin was laughing, so the atmosphere was a little relaxed.

"It's not something to worry about~ Shall we continue practicing?"

"It is a wise decision."

The manager, who came back after finishing the call, was a bit taken aback when he saw us start practicing on the road, but he went back with a sense of security.

And the morning after I was worried about fatigue and just fell asleep, a series of articles popped up.

[Testa's Ryu Cheong-woo, Azusa's writer recruited as 'Chance for Relatives']

[The inconvenient truth of audition programs, the power of blood ties to Testa?]

[Testa debuted as Azusa. The artist's relative was former medalist Ryu Chung-woo.]

This was the expected lineup.

Comments on a few articles that appeared on the social side, not entertainment, increased in an instant.

"Don't look at the comments."

"... okay."

Liu Qingyu had a worried face.

"... ... The fans must be having a hard time."

Fortunately, the refutation articles appeared one after another.

[T1 Stars' writer is a relative? Ryu Chung-woo is a person I have never seen before']

[Azusa writer Ryu Cheong-woo is farther than the 15th village... Not even relatives.]

Usually, in this case, the rebuttal articles often did not receive proper attention.

However, the response was made immediately within a very short time, and because Ryu Chung-woo's existing image was good, he was able to rise to the top of the portal news tab.

Of course, the efforts of the fans were great.

-I think I was just trying to contact Ryu Chung-woo somehow and went to the family reunion? At that timing, the writer would be a jackpot, but Ryu Cheong-woo was fooled by the mangjusa hahaha (????11026 ????1501)

-From the 9th degree, it's a man, but if it's 15th degree, it's the enemy level (??8490 ????422)

-15 villages? It's honestly like a fault, even if I'm a writer, if I'm from a national university, I'll get involved (????6178 ????759)

Testa group fans were mostly convinced, and public opinion quickly began to recover.

The company's press and public relations team also contacted me separately.

"They said it wouldn't be a big problem. But let's refrain from social media for a while, Chungwoo."

"... Yes. thank you."

Ryu Cheng-wu seemed relieved, but he seemed a bit distraught because he couldn't post anything, such as an apology or thanks to his fans.

I held back a sigh.

'... It's a bit like saying this.'

In fact, it has been confirmed that some communities on the Internet have failed to restore general public opinion.

------------=

[Am I the only one who was offended by Ryu Cheong-woo's explanation?]

: It's simply a distant relative, so it's not related by blood.

I think it was a foul from not watching the preliminaries properly and entering as a recruiter. You don't know what kind of deal there was during the recruiting process.

------------=

- Received all texts

-No, when Ryu Cheong-woo was invited, it was when Azusa Season 3 was said to be ruined... Didn't it go too far?

└ Even after the success of Azusa, Ryu Chung-woo's portions were consistently good. To be honest, wasn't it strange that only Liu Cheng-wu continued to promote the image of tragic love?

- Doubts are unavoidable

-Ryu Chung-woo graduated from the National University, and he said he fought since he was in the middle of the shield.

-Public relations... Ha ha ha Maybe he said he would send it somehow until the end. It's annoying. Someone didn't even get the right amount, but Ryu Chung-woo was cast? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The suspicion and criticism of Ryu Cheng-wu grew stronger, and eventually the arrows were directed at Testa as a whole.

- To be honest, the other members also... Hahaha I can't say more because I'm afraid of the fans

└ Haha I'll do it for you! No, was it only Ryu Chung-woo? In fact, all of the debut members benefited from editing.

└ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sokshiwon

└ This is a place where fans will soon have seizures.

└ Prediction: Who got bad edits? Did you go up on stage without much quantity?

└ Ha ha ha ha ha

└ It was blindfolded that fixed all the bad editing later.

Of course, this atmosphere was not normal, so it did not last long and subsided to some extent.

It's because people who are tired of not going this far have taken the lead in the second half.

The company seemed to think that these places would be moved soon if another issue broke out, and it seemed to be delayed as it focused on dealing with the mainstream media.

So, the public opinion that doubted Testa's legitimacy did not immediately disappear and remained inconvenient.

And not long after, eventually, this story started coming out again.

------------=

[The Testa Rookie Award]

: The grades are true, so I can't help but win the popularity award or the main award... I want to give the rookie award to another group ㅠㅠ I feel so sorry for the kids who lost it...

------------=

What is different from the last time is that there are people who actively respond.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 8.6K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
140K 3.9K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
75K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...