DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

106-110

204 3 1
By naxvida

Episode 106

Bae Se-jin's name change received moderate attention and passed safely.

It was because only the surname had changed, and since the new name was one of the nicknames used to distinguish him from Sejin, there was no sense of incongruity.

------------=

[Hul Testa Bae Se-jin changed his name to the real Bae Se-jin]

: My mother says she's Bae haha

------------=

-Eh, is this real?

-That's amazing haha

-Unimaginable filial piety

- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-Well, there are personal family matters, but since there are two testers, Lee Se-jin, it's so confusing that I can't continue to put the alphabet on it.

-ㅋㅋㅋ It would be nice not to confuse the fans

However, the fans were not blindly happy.

Bae Se-jin is not a nickname fans used to call him, but rather a case where viewers of <Azusa> sarcastically called him 'actor' spread and settled as a nickname.

As time passed, the negative nuances were mostly buried, but fans who still remembered the first start couldn't help but feel strange.

However, after reading the full text of the article, an atmosphere subtly formed for fans to accept this name change positively.

------------=

... According to his agency T1 Stars Entertainment, Bae Se-jin said, "We are aware that there are existing nicknames that overlap with the name we are currently changing. It is a strange thing, and we want to take this as an opportunity. I hope that this nickname can be approached with a new feeling to the fans." revealed

------------=

It was because Bae Se-jin's will to break through frontally was felt.

- Bae Se-jin is a name that is like a gift from her mother.

- I never used that nickname because I was afraid Sejin would get hurt. But Sejin says you can use it first...

-There are also people who are filial to my father, but our Bae Se is a filial son.

-Hmm, among the two, it was tough to change the little Sejin to that nickname, but after looking at the professional, I'm convinced. I think Sejin is a much stronger person than I thought.

It wasn't Bae Se-jin's personal fandom, but within Testa's fandom, he said, 'It's nice not to get confused, it's amazing and cute' and I moved on.

There was no objection because it was the general atmosphere that they did not refer to 'Lee Se-jin' by their real names because they were already distinguishing them.

However, Sejin's malicious fan accounts became noisy for a while.

-Ah, did you finally get Lee Se-jin's name back?

-My kid is so quick to notice falsehoods, hesitations, hesitations, and he gave nicknames to the actors, so I was pissed off hahahahaha, while changing his name, he even took care of his image.

- Rather than attaching a political frame to my child, should I put it on my head?

However, this reaction only fluctuated briefly below the surface and ended.

Just as Testa and the company wished, the name change naturally settled among the public as it had originally, without major disturbances.

And around the time Bae Se-jin's name change was no longer news.

The comeback date is approaching.

* * *

"finally."

The graduate student, who had been released from the lab after two days of staying up all night, staggered past the front door. The puppy he raised was enjoying a nap in the living room.

But she couldn't sleep.

'I have to watch the music video of Testa.'

Even though it was released at midnight yesterday, I still haven't seen it.

Thanks to that, all she knew was the last teaser video she saw.

Even that was a combination of short cuts similar to concept photos tied to a melody, so it didn't become a big piece of cake or a hint.

Thanks to that, she was really curious about the music video... ... .

It was late anyway, so I gnashed my teeth and rushed home with the thought of seeing it on the big screen.

As soon as the graduate student washed her face with cold water, she immediately sat down in front of the computer. And with a beating heart, I entered Wetube.

Without going further, as soon as I entered the Popular tab, the title I was waiting for appeared at the top.

[TeSTAR 'Airplane' Official MV]

"... ... Whoa!!"

I was finally able to see finally!! She immediately clicked on the music video as it was a thumbnail and nothing to look at.

The first thing that came out was a white school hallway across the blue sky.

The fantastic screen, like an abstract painting, strangely reminded me of the magical boy concept of the past.

But before I could take a good look at it, the cut suddenly changed to a pitch-black hallway with the same composition.

'uh?'

The black hallway was dripping with water from all sides. Graffiti drawn with luminous paint and flickering emergency lights were distorted and bizarrely flashed in the flowing water.

And at that moment, someone appeared from the end of the hallway.

"... ... !"

The dark figure stumbled and hurriedly walked forward, holding on to the wall.

The moment I thought I had caught a glimpse of who it was.

An outstretched palm with a black figure abruptly covered the camera.

[...] ... .]

The screen went black. And... ... .

An acoustic guitar started playing.

"... ... ?!"

It was a completely unexpected, frighteningly clear and vague sound.

And the palm fell off the screen.

A clear blue sky and a sky full of white clouds. Beneath it was an old school.

But it didn't look like a beast.

The small school nestled like a picture between mountains and trees looked like something out of a youth novel.

and the next moment.

A boy was standing in front of the school gate.

[...] ... ]

The boy's back seemed to hesitate for a moment, but he soon grabbed the doorknob.

The moment the door slowly opens.

A clear, fresh voice began to sing.

- My heart is pounding.

I want to blow it somewhere

everything without leaving a single point

-Open the window now

I'll blow you up into the sky

The paper airplane I folded today

The boy ran through the open door and into the hallway. The camera panned slightly to the side, revealing a side face.

It was Park Moon-dae.

At that moment, a cool drum sound rang out.

Tang Tang! Drdrdrdrdrdr!

On top of that, the sound of the band and the violin filled the ears.

It was a classic instrument and sound that would have been popular only in the early 2000s, but thanks to the modern arrangement of beats and detailed elements taken with a synthesizer, it only had a retro sensibility without feeling tacky.

In the meantime, the boy who arrived at the door at the end of the hall opened the door.

bang!

Beyond the open door was a dorm room.

The boys who were playing each other opened their eyes wide and looked back at the camera.

[...] ?]

And the video completely changed to youth.

Testa took classes at a small rural school and enjoyed everyday life.

The choreography cuts were put in every time the school area they stayed in changed. As if the students had cleaned it up themselves, even the slightly awkwardly pushed desk in the corner saved the atmosphere.

'Oh my gosh.'

The graduate student already had a music video poured into his heart, mixed with this youth and nostalgia, but this was not the end.

This is because new cuts started to mix from the beginning of the second verse.

Testa began experiencing minor anomalies as they encountered specific situations and props in schools and forests.

For example, the moment Sun Ah-hyun turned on the water at the playground, sparkling soap bubbles came out instead of water.

"Wow... ... ."

She reflexively admired.

It was a really great cut to see the twinkling bulbs riding the wind and hovering around Seonahyeon... ... .

Even after that, most of the members' ability to show off in 'Magical Boy' for the first time was drawn without being too explicit.

'Mundae?'

While I was worried about skipping the opening, Moondae's ability came out on the screen.

The moment Mundae grabbed the doorknob as he was about to follow his friends out of the music room after class, the illusion of a mysterious pattern engraved on it flickered.

and the door is locked

'Huh.'

While the graduate students swallowed their screams, the music video reached its climax.

Seven boys use their abilities to sneak out of school during curfew to play.

So, in the middle of a starry night.

A mischievous escape began.

When Keun Se-jin closed his eyes and checked that the situation in the hallway outside was okay, Cha Yu-jin turned a spring decorated with a small bear to make it the size of a man and covered it with a blanket.

However, Kim Rae-bin carefully opened the window with a compass, and left a pretty round hole in the window, looking at his friends with an ambiguous face.

Anyway, after twists and turns, the boys eventually succeed in sneaking out of the school building.

The final chorus came out.

-Will you let go without holding me?

pleasure

Even regret

when it fills up again

I'll make it again

Airplane towards you

-Airplane

Drops were introduced along with modern electronic musical instruments, and a group choreography cut with a starry field as the background appeared.

And the moment the splendid choreography stops.

The members stopped dancing and started running in the field. The story line began to flow naturally with one uninterrupted one-take.

[ha ha ha!]

The moment the boys' laughter was inserted over the accompaniment, the drums fell out.

The bridge was changed to finish the song subtly.

-Fly high

my heart is flying

beyond the Milky Way

I hope you become a shining star

Liu Chengyu smiled and fired a toy gun into the sky.

With a cheerful rupture sound, the bullets exploded like firecrackers and embroidered the night sky.

-Pray again with your hands together

come to you

beyond our lines

I want my two hands to touch

The boys laughed and ran out into the fields.

The camera captured the back view for quite a long time.

'ah... ... it was good.'

She relaxed and slapped her fingers on the keyboard. It was so good, but it was an action that came out because I had no stamina.

But the video isn't over yet.

The moment the music ended, the screen suddenly went black.

"... ... ?"

Black screen... It was in the middle of the night by the classroom window. However, the night view outside the window was pitch-black with no stars, creating a sense of incongruity.

And instead, suddenly, a light flashed through the curtains.

"... ... !"

The luminous graffiti that I saw at the beginning of the video was densely filled with curtains.

Thanks to that bleak light, I finally saw a person lying face down by the window.

It was a familiar composition to Testa fans.

'... Magical boy teaser!'

The composition was the same.

... But this time, no magic happened.

[...] ... .]

The video just ended.

"... ... phew!"

The graduate student let out a long sigh.

'Lastly, the rice cake... No, before thinking about it... ... it was so good... !'

The song was good, the choreography was good, and even the costumes were all good!

However, due to physical problems, detailed impressions were not completed in my head, and only feelings were floating around.

'At times like this, you're looking at other people's impressions... !'

So, I was able to do it with empathy without using my head. Excitedly, she lowered the screen to her comment window.

"... ... ."

And seeing the screen full of English, I froze.

It was because of WiTube's policy of exposing English comments to the top.

Fortunately, there was only one Korean comment that was exposed at the top.

-Looking for a Korean. I love Testa! (laughing and crying emoticons)

"... ... ."

A graduate student decided to create a social media account.

Episode 107

A few days have passed since the song was released last Monday. It means that the schedule for the first stage is soon ahead.

However, it is said that the company will not hold a showcase for this comeback, perhaps because the company was conscious of the accident at the debut showcase.

Only one new content was caught.

"I thought we would do a separate comeback show."

"Really excited!"

Cha Yoo-jin completed Ryu Chung-woo's slightly burdensome words and completely changed the line.

Anyway, literally. Testa was given time for a solo comeback show next Thursday after the music night.

In addition to the performance of the last album, I think the fact that we were from Tnet also had some influence.

'Since I debuted with <Azusa>, I'm at a true level.'

Anyway, the related VCR shooting has already been completed.

"Isn't it nice that we also have some songs, so we don't have to do 'Just Me'? Does it feel like you've just settled into a group? haha!"

Big Sejin seemed openly in a good mood. Perhaps this comeback show was one of the goals he had set for each stage.

'That's good.'

I shrugged and continued what I was doing. I was going to check it out a while ago, but I couldn't because I didn't have time.

"Hey, look at the album?"

"uh."

It was the actual confirmation of this album.

I received one separately from the company, but I just pre-ordered this.

Because we prepared our debut album so quickly, we confirmed that there were quite a few cases where the actual album was not finished or the printing on the inside was poor.

'I hope it won't be like this again.'

It wouldn't be a big deal if I got away with luck, but I still wanted to order it myself and take a look.

"Uh, are you unboxing the Mundae album? Can you film me?"

"no. It's fine."

I tore open the bubble wrap and rejected Sejin's offer.

A huge album set composition box was revealed in front of me.

"Wow... ... ."

"... Can you call this an album?"

Bae Se-jin muttered. Oh, by the way, he was completely out of his ankle brace last week.

Anyway, as said, this box was the size of a drawer.

And there were reasons not to do so.

"Ah, is this a set that includes light sticks?"

"right."

It was because the lightstick was finally released and we were booked together.

'Then, let's check the actual lightstick first.'

I opened the box And I was bewildered.

"... ... !"

On the left, the light stick caught between the cushioning materials... ... Because it was so much more colorful than I thought.

In particular, the huge cubic glowing with the aurora light in the center was overwhelming.

'It's more colorful than the final picture... ... ?'

I could feel the madness of the office workers who would try to beat everything they would make anyway.

The other guys watching from the side also seemed a little embarrassed.

"Five... Oh~"

"Oh, very... It's big."

"It sparkles!"

Cha Yujin's vocabulary has improved a bit.

"Ah, is that next to the light stick?"

"Perhaps."

I took out a black cylinder fixed to the side of the light stick.

Ah, the baseball bat shape was rejected because it was difficult to attach and detach stably due to time and cost.

'This level is actually more than expected.'

I tried changing the shape of the lightstick by covering it with a cylinder, and after confirming that it was stably fixed, I took it out again.

'Now the album.'

On the right side of the box, two albums almost the thickness of hardcover books were majestically fixed.

"... Is it really big?"

"I think it's because photography plays a big part in composition."

"You can use that as a weapon."

I listened to the two albums one after the other and confirmed it well.

One side had a summer watercolor landscape on a white background, while the other featured luminous graffiti on a black background. However, thanks to the same basic design, a sense of unity was alive.

Fortunately, the finish on both was neat and the print quality looked good.

"Ah, the foca is falling~"

"... ! Alright, got it... ... !"

For reference, the photo cards were Seon Ah-hyun's selfie in the classroom and Ryu Cheong-woo taking off his gas mask. I presented the card to them and finished checking the album.

"Hey Ahyeon is really handsome. How can you be so handsome when you can't take selfies?"

"Thank you... ?"

It was reasonable because he had a stat S- recently.

After that, it was time to prepare for the pre-recording for the comeback show.

"It's not just one song, so let's arrange our stamina well."

"Yep!"

After a few checks, we went out on stage to record our first song.

And we confirmed the actual long-distance light sticks of 500.

"Waaaaaagh!!"

"... ... !"

I expected... No, more than expected... She boasted great brightness.

It seemed that each person was holding a mirror ball.

'... Doesn't it interfere with your viewing of the stage?'

If the light source was that close, it would bother me.

It looked dazzlingly cool only on stage, but wouldn't it be of no use if the people holding it were uncomfortable?

I raised the mic after the members exchanged a few words of greeting with the fans.

"... How about a light stick... ... ."

"Pretty!!"

"i love it!!"

"... ... All right."

You're satisfied.

* * *

It was dawn the day after Testa filmed a comeback show with fans all day long. Of course, there are reviews.

Among them was Park Moon-dae's anonymous fan community.

------------=

[Comeback Show Sanok Review]

: Bear in mind this crazy guy has platinum hair

The stage was good, don't tell me what it was, watch the broadcast~

------------=

-Ugh

- Road blonde?

-blond hair!! (Park Moon-dae doing dog landing)

-No, my baby's scalp will melt gently. It's just black hair... Isn't black hair better for the song concept?

└ No, Park Gommo is only blonde.

-How many songs?

-Is this your main work?

└ Similar posts continue to appear on other sites

-Gomma, you seem to know something too haha ​​But don't come in here when searching. If you're looking, press back and don't come back

└ This is called excessive fasting

-I catch Sanhok on weekdays, so even these guys go.

The first comeback stage hadn't been aired yet, so even if you look at the reviews written in detail, the only thing fans can intuitively feel after reading the pre-recorded reviews is almost only the description of the change in appearance.

And since the first comeback stage was scheduled to be aired on Thursday evening, the pre-recording of the music night was held right at dawn.

Unsurprisingly, the early morning in mid-to-late October was quite cold.

"Don't push!"

'... cold!'

Kim Rae-bin's fan grumbled and entered the pre-recording site. The words I read earlier still linger in my mind.

'... Park Moon-dae said he had blonde hair again?'

so good... ... No, just Park Moon-dae had better blonde hair.

After the second team match, she secretly became concerned about Park Moon-dae, and sometimes went to Park Moon-dae's fan site to check the news.

Even when the personal fans of Kim Rae-bin, an acquaintance on social media, criticized Park Moon-dae, he was secretly defending him.

-Did you see Gommer Lebuk paying attention? Selling stories to the elderly and winning first place came here, there are no young ones haha

└But Gommo doesn't feed me well. When I'm with Mr. Big Bird, Lebnuk gets politicized.

... It was mostly like this. For reference, Big Bird is a nickname used to prevent search for the deformed Big Sejin.

In any case, she was still denying that she had more than a crush on Park Moon-dae.

'... Let's see the stage!'

She quickly let go of her thoughts and took out her cheering stick. The composition of the Shara-La magic wand coming out when this black cylinder is removed was honestly funny and fun.

'Lightsticks are good, lightsticks.'

As the fans waited with all their light sticks, Testa walked out from across the stage.

"hello~"

"Hello Lover!"

Deafening cheers rang through the recording studio.

"Are you tired? Thank you so much for coming."

"uh!!"

"No, I'm not tired!"

It was a mess, with people ranging from honest to kind, but the atmosphere itself was fun, so everyone laughed.

Testa showed a nervous expression, but generally spoke well... ... .

Above all, the costumes were really great.

'What is that... !'

In her winter school uniform, Testa was wearing a techwear outfit instead of a jacket.

The silhouette of equipment made of black leather, plastic, and metal went up over the student shirt and pants, and it fit just right without being too much.

'I thought the atmosphere would be different from the title song... I got it!'

Still, I was shocked because I didn't know it would be more serious than the concept photo.

In addition, Kim Rae-bin had grown his hair a little longer, leaving only half of his forehead exposed.

'Half cut!!'

I really liked the fact that it was moving towards a feeling that was closer to danger than badness!

She wanted to express this excitement by hitting something with a light stick, but she endured it because there was no bean sprout siru.

And around that time, Park Moon-dae, who was standing a little away from Kim Rae-bin, caught my eye.

"... !!"

Are you handsome?!

why are you so handsome She looked at her Bakmundae, doubting her own eyes.

Park Moon-dae was a trendy and attractive image, and he was objectively good-looking, but... It was because he wasn't a handsome man who was admired as soon as he saw him.

But today it seemed like that!!

'Is it because of that platinum hair?!'

Park Mun-dae had platinum blonde hair that was almost colorless.

And I don't know why, but it just seemed like a great fit.

'... Did you fix it?'

She doubted briefly, but couldn't pinpoint the difference in features.

Then I heard someone whispering to each other softly.

"They said they changed shops... ... ."

"Looks like you've changed for the better. I think the kids are more handsome."

"... ... ."

'Ah, that's how it happened.'

She quickly understood the situation.

Whoever it was, it was clear that a great expert was attached.

In the meantime, Testa finished a brief greeting and chat with the fans and got ready for the stage.

As Testa turned around and each took her starting position, she waved the cheering stick in her hand with excitement. And she realized

'Ah, the light stick cover... ... .'

Come to think of it, when I came in, I was told not to take off this black cylinder.

'Are you saying I'm cheering for you like this?'

While she was looking at the black stick with a little hesitation, the light stick was turned on by a central control connected via Bluetooth.

Then, the familiar luminous graffiti wrapped around the cylindrical shape and turned on.

"... ... !"

It seemed that the light inside was leaking through, but for some reason it reminded me of a neon sign more.

"OMG."

She wasn't interested in this cylinder and didn't know about it, so she was taken aback.

However, most of the fans were just staring at the stage as if they had already turned it on at home.

'ah!'

She also quickly fixed her eyes on the stage. She couldn't waste her time on this.

That moment. The lights in the recording studio went out.

And an intense prelude began to flow on the stage.

Episode 108

The stage was still dark.

On the stage without lights, a subtle and heavy bass sound resounded as if a dull machine was moving.

DOON DOON DOON DOON DOON DOON DOON DOON

Most of the fans had already listened to it while streaming, but the power of listening to it on the spot was different.

Tension was created at a faster-than-expected tempo.

And above that, electric sound was plugged in.

Dvvvviiiiii-!

It was the thunderous riff melody that appeared in the trailer.

And as if startled by thunder, lights came on like lightning on the stage.

A stage set resembling a back alley in a sci-fi game was revealed under the pale lighting without a hint of yellow. However, school props such as desks and blackboards were placed here and there as if they were thrown away.

Testa turned around and looked in different directions.

Cha Yu-jin slowly bent her head and turned forward.

-Do not trust it

There is no justice

Oooohh---.

The moment the low singing rap ends, the slashing riff melody disappears.

And on the spot, Moombahton unfolded.

There is a sense of rhythm, but the first dance break was prematurely entered at a dangerous level that was not exciting.

It was a group dance centered on Cha Yu-jin, with a slightly mechanical feel.

And the moment Cha Yoo-jin disappeared behind Dae-hyung, the song started.

- Looking back, I can't tell

Umm

what happened

-Target Target Target

GOT IT

As you run, as you grab

It was a completely different vocal melody from the trailer song.

The reason is unknown, but this sub-song, 'Better Me', seemed to have been sampled only for the accompaniment from the song in the trailer.

However, this was a trendy dance song that seemed much more like an idol.

Thanks to that, Testa on stage was almost flying.

It was a composition that made me wonder if there was room to breathe.

- This vivid feeling

(It won't be erased, it won't be forgotten)

I still know

(I got that CODE)

The moment we entered the pre-chorus, the vocals of Kim Rae-bin and Keun Se-jin crossed and spread.

The two parted ways after performing a somewhat radical pair choreography that seemed to grab each other.

And the second pre-chorus part.

Moondae Park came out, and suddenly the electric sound of the trailer returned.

And even the lyrics similar to the trailer came out.

-I will never die

Like I did before

I'm gonna keep ME

Alive-!

The treble went up clearly.

The trailer and vocal melody were completely different, but the level of difficulty was indisputable.

And Moondae Park sang this high note all along with the dynamic choreography that comes out by intertwining with other members.

It's also in a slightly gloomy mood.

'Wow... ... .'

Kim Rae-bin's fans forgot to cheer and admired them as if they were watching a contest program, but soon regained consciousness and focused on the stage.

Finally, Kim Rae-bin appeared in the chorus!

Kim Rae-bin sang the chorus slightly melancholy with a staring look.

-BUT.

It's just confusing

since when

I'm just confused

Umm

how far is it going

The chorus returned to Moombahton and was sparsely woven with flowing, low-pitched vocals and crisp beats.

And Ryu Cheng-wu came out and took over the next chorus.

-Could be confusing

what do you want

May be confused

Umm

how do you do it

The lyrics and atmosphere seemed to be wandering, but somehow meaningful and abstract.

Thanks to the harmony of the stage, choreography, and costumes, the stage looked like wandering in a dystopian worldview, not reality.

Thanks to this, the neon signs and devices that could be distracting, on the contrary, saved the slightly melancholic taste at the center of the intense song.

-Take me and get that might

As soon as the melodious chorus ends, the choreography for the second verse with Cha Yoo-jin's sharp rapping becomes more intense and complex.

-This distant feeling

(Erasing, trying to forget)

I know though

(I got that CODE)

Components continued to be added to the accompaniment and the beat became more intense, as if it were climbing endlessly toward the point of bursting.

And the moment when the chorus bursts through the bridge.

Instead of dropping the song, all the accompaniment was removed. And only that intense riff melody returned alone.

Dvvvviiiiii~!

And in a situation where there was no beat, the last chorus burst out competing only with the riff melody.

-BUT.

It's NOT confusing!

who i am

I'm NOT confused

Oh!

BETTER ME to find

Park Moon-dae, who received Ryu Chung-woo's vocals, captured the note by filming the last super high note.

It was so loud that the AR could not be heard properly.

'OMG!'

The audience cheered internally.

When I listened to the sound source, both the riff melody and the voice were clear, so I got tired after listening to it a few times, but seeing it on stage was extremely dramatic.

In addition, Moombahton, which started again right after, stuck to my ears.

-BETTER ME

Big Sejin with a big smile jumped out to the center during the final dance break.

And the accompaniment of the first dance break was changed.

As if the conflict had been resolved, a lighter and more upbeat atmosphere continued.

However, the choreography was more impressive in terms of difficulty and spectacle because the section where the feet were moved increased and became extravagant.

-BETTER ME

It wasn't until the end of the song that the song came to an end by singing the title that jumped out with the variation hook.

And the internal shouts immediately burst out.

"Waaaaaaagh!!!"

"Ahhh!!"

"oh my god!!"

The sub-song stage, which seemed to be shouted out for performance by anyone, was a great composition that made it fun to watch and listen to.

Even better, I could watch this stage several more times in the future because I'd be recording it on loop!

Testa stumbled and gasped for breath as if she was running out of breath at the song that had no structure to rest, then waved her hand in gratitude.

Some members fanned themselves by holding up techwear props as if it was too hot.

And, after a while, Ryu Cheng-wu spoke to the staff.

"Hoo-wook... After, next take... ... Yeah? Like this?"

Testa's expression brightened.

"Wow, they said we did it in one go!"

It was a sentence like a thunderstorm.

'no!!'

Even rehearsals had already been completed due to equipment maintenance, so the only thing fans could see was that stage!

But, of course, there was no turnaround. Testa belatedly figured out the situation and made a fuss.

"Director, don't you think we got our voices wrong?"

"I didn't see the camera!"

But not even the seeds were eaten. Thanks to that, they were sorry and disappeared after performing aegyo or dancing.

"... ... ."

So, the fans came out of the recording studio 20 minutes after entering.

The only thing in their hands was cream bread and Americano from a restaurant that Testa had prepared.

'... Kim Raebin!! Park Moondae!! Who says he's so good!!'

Kim Rae-bin's fan tore off the cream bread without knowing what he was thinking.

It was delicious, so I got more pissed off.

* * *

That evening, all of Testa's sub-song and title song stages were finally aired for the first time.

Perhaps because the head of the headquarters flew away and there were a lot of recent incidents, the company gave me time to sleep while I was active.

Thanks to that, I was able to see the reaction of the first stage at midnight on the same day at the dorm.

Of course, there were a lot of views on the title on YouTube and other places, but when I went to social media and communities, the reaction to the sub song was almost the same.

I clicked on a post with over 500 comments.

------------=

[Testa sub song this time]

: (SNS video link)

I just came out to a music night, and to be honest, the stage response seems better than the title.

------------=

-This is really for puppets.

-It's tough

-You're good;

-As for the sound source, the title is much better, but I think I can understand why you chose this as a sub song.

-Is this live?

└ㅇㅇ It's completely live

-It's almost like lip-sync hahaha Park Moondae's part AR has a lot of flavor.

└ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (MR removal video link)

-The stage is really good, but what the hell are the lyrics?

└Even we don't know, but Kim Raebin wrote the lyrics. In a little while, we'll come to W Live and talk about it. If you have time, come see it.

└ Hahahaha please upload a summary

There were a lot of generally good comments. Occasionally, there is an aggro of throwing it and seeing it, but that's what they always appear.

Of course, among those comments, I also found the story I expected.

-Wow, if Park Moon-dae is blonde, he's a lizoo hahaha

- Are you really Park Moon-dae with platinum blonde hair? Hey, my head is stuck on the picture of Moondae Park, Azusa Please, something happened.

- Moondae is really handsome

-No, Park Moon-dae's real hair looks like he'll grow blonde. What's going on?

-I couldn't see Azusa because of the test, but platinum blonde hair is number 1? With that face and singing like that, I think it must have won first place;;

└ Don't be fooled.

It almost felt like this.

'It's worth taking.'

Of course, doubtful reactions also popped up, but there was no further development.

It's because the players laid the groundwork.

- Hmmmm, appearance change... not worth it

└Shop changed

└ How do you know that?

└ Behind the scenes of the comeback dub live, there is a scene with haircut

└ Aha ㅇㅋ

- If you change shops and your face changes, I will go to that shop too.

└Surprisingly, this is a common occurrence for idols who wear stage makeup...

└ㅋWho is it?

└I know because the idols I sold changed shops and went bankrupt

└Sorry;

Hmm, after all, it was a good excuse, so I rubbed it in moderation.

'It was fortunate that the company was slowly trying to change shops.'

Thanks to that, I was able to raise my appearance to A- without difficulty.

And why did you take a picture of your appearance... ... This is because Ryu Chung-woo, who was recently a B+, went up to an A-.

... ... After suffering so much during Azusa, it seemed that the aftermath had disappeared. I can see that my eyesight has improved.

Anyway, if this flow continues, I think I'll be left alone as B, and I'll be able to capture and compare the moment, so I invested right now at the right timing.

'It was a good choice.'

Oh, and I took the other one for singing and made it an A+.

As I kept practicing the last chorus of that sub song, I had a strong feeling that one day my throat would go out, so I couldn't help it.

'It's a bit unfortunate, but.'

Actually, it was because I felt like I could naturally upload my singing voice if I waited a little longer. However, I couldn't help it because the comeback was right around the corner.

'I'll have to save the remaining points as planned.'

I shrugged and turned off my phone. I had to go to bed right away because my schedule started tomorrow as well close to dawn.

'Let's look at the reaction to the title song more tomorrow.'

And while waiting for the music broadcast the next day and looking at the reaction of the title song, I heard the strange news.

"You guys got caught shooting a variety show next week~"

"Oh~"

"Where are you?"

"I hate birds."

In the midst of the trembling reactions that couldn't escape the afterimage of 〈A Man Who Only Says Verse 1〉, the manager raised his thumb.

"It's an entertainment show where you ride a horse and shoot an arrow!!"

"... ... !"

At that moment, everyone's eyes turned to Liu Cheng-wu.

Episode 109

Ryu Cheng-wu asked with an ambiguous face.

"... Riding a horse and holding a bow... Are you shooting?"

"yes!"

"Wow~"

"I like it!"

"... Were you invited because of Chungwoo?"

At Bae Se-jin's question, the manager shook his head.

"no. what is this... It's a format similar to the Idol Olympics, which ended, because it was made by KBC. Maybe all the idols will come out?"

"Aha~"

It means that if you don't go out, it will be a hindrance to appearing on music shows. Got it.

"Uh, but the holidays are over, so are you doing it now?"

"Well, there must have been an internal situation at the broadcasting station."

"Um~"

Most of the members agreed, but Ryu Cheng-wu still had a mysterious expression.

"brother. Is there a problem?"

"yes? Well... I'm a little worried."

Oh, is it because of the aftereffects?

Even if there was no pain, I just thought that the situation itself might be uncomfortable. There is always a risk of injury in entertainment shows where people like this are summoned and forced to do physical work.

But this time, the manager opened his mouth with an ambiguous face.

"Well... ... That's it."

"... ?"

"Cheongwoo... It is forbidden."

"... ... !!"

"The broadcaster refused because the game would not work. Instead, I want you to show me a demonstration."

"Huh billion."

The members were astonished at the incredibly common sense judgment. It was clear that he thought it was a corner that he secretly believed in.

However, Liu Qingyu's expression did not improve.

"I'd rather do it myself... ... Hyung, can't we not leave this?"

"... Umm, it must be difficult to keep appearing on KBC, right? Why?"

Liu Chengwu shook his head.

"It is too dangerous. Riding a horse is difficult, but shooting a bow from it is even more dangerous. How long has the training period been secured?"

"... ... He said he would go and learn... ."

"... ... ."

"... wait a minute."

After getting us in the car, the manager seemed to have a pretty long phone call with the company in the parking lot.

Then, with a pretty bright face, I got back into the car.

"Oh, don't worry, guys. They said everything was well prepared."

"Five... ... ."

"Still, KBC is a public broadcaster. Let's do it because they won't do anything excessive or dangerous!"

Seeing him rant like that, he must have heard something. Seeing that you didn't explain in detail, it seems like you need a reaction.

'Did he even call the equestrian national team?'

I don't think I'll wrap the X new thing that brings an incumbent national university in front of an idol who retired from the national university due to aftereffects with warmth.

After meeting Tnet's amazing broadcasters, I bought it from myself and measured the angle.

"And they say that they do various other events, so I think Chungwoo should be able to play an active part there!"

"Um, okay... ... ."

Ryu Cheng-wu still looked embarrassed, but eventually agreed.

And on the day of the shoot, you get to see a tremendous sight.

* * *

The filming location was Daegwallyeong.

What's even more interesting is that I went there wearing an outfit I never imagined.

"Hwarang?"

"yes. A deal in which the concept of this program competes with the Shilla Hwarangs!"

"Wow... ... ."

I didn't know that even my ancestors were mobilized to differentiate themselves from the idol Olympics.

Thanks to that, I was brought to Daegwanryeong with makeup and hair in my Hwarang outfit in Seoul.

-You can damage your hair, so don't lean on it too hard!

I thought I would break my neck.

And the filming location we arrived at.

The pink merry-go-round was spinning.

"... ??"

"there?"

"Your horse!"

"... !!"

The camera eagerly followed the faces of the members who became dazed.

And after a while, bows were supplied.

It was a colorful toy bow.

The figure holding the bow in this historical drama costume was the height of imbalance.

"... ... ."

"... Aren't your ancestors angry?"

Yeah.

Anyway, thanks to KBC's promise, the filming proceeded safely.

Idols dressed up in Hwarang outfits riding on a bling-bling merry-go-round and hitting animal character dolls with toy bows was a very strange triple-complex gag.

'Why did you call someone to Daegwallyeong?'

It doesn't matter if you just go to any theme park.

Keun Se-jin, who was watching the scene, laughed and stretched.

"Still, the fans didn't call until here. They say that's really hard for each other."

"iced coffee."

I remember. I've never been to filming because it didn't fit the schedule, but there were quite a few guys who took pictures and sold them.

"Moondaemun University, let's stock up on photos for uploading news about Lovers."

"Is it so?"

Hmm. This is a pretty good suggestion.

"Oh~ Are you active? Actually, Mundae also liked the Hwarang outfit~ Feeling a bit cool? Is it like that?"

This is kind of annoying.

"Me too... ... ."

"Are you taking pictures?"

"I want to see that hair!"

As we were taking a few group cuts, including those who interrupted, I could feel the eyes from around me. It is another idol team.

'It's the same as the hallway on a music show.'

It was a good direction to build a more personal friendship because everyone was openly waiting here. Because there are not even fan seats.

However, these guys didn't seem interested in other groups.

Even the big Sejin was like that. Perhaps none of the idols who participated here had a similar level to Testa, so it seemed like they had a clean hand. I just greeted them politely and after that I didn't even look at them.

'Should I call it a true sexual attraction?'

I'm not in a position to tell others, but... This kid is a really great bastard.

Well, thanks to that, it was comfortable not having anyone to talk to.

After spending such a peaceful waiting time.

"This group is famous, national stock! These are the Testa galleries!"

I don't know if it's okay to use the extreme capitalism catchphrase of other cables in public broadcasting, but our turn was called anyway.

Ryu Cheong-woo, who was excluded due to fairness, and Bae Se-jin, who voluntarily dropped out of the 5-man pool, remained on standby. I will participate in the next event.

"Do well and come. Be careful."

"... ... Yes."

Looking at that merry-go-round, I wondered if there was a word to be careful, but it disappeared after being hit by Ryu Cheng-wu's story beam.

"Let's go~"

And got on the merry-go-round.

The merry-go-round started spinning after an explanation that if you wear a seat belt and give a signal in case of a problem, you can stop the merry-go-round.

-Follow me, follow me, Charreu, follow me~

A cute music box sounded and the merry-go-round began to turn up and down. I feel weird.

And one more rule is added here.

"Hey, Testa Hwarang, what do I have to do to shoot an arrow?"

"Quiz!"

"You have to get the answer right!"

Yes. It's not that you can shoot the bow infinitely, but if you get the problem right, you can shoot it for 10 seconds.

So, the group that guessed five in the shortest time was the winner.

"That's right, as Hwarang's nangdo with all the martial arts, you have to guess the correct answer, the target, and even the timing~"

"It's not about getting the timing right, it's about getting it right... ."

"ha ha ha! Give me a problem!!"

At Sejin's words, the talent in charge of MC immediately raised his hand and shouted.

"Okay, the first problem, guessing the figure! One of the most famous Hwarang graduates, he was a general who led the unification of the three kingdoms of Silla. What is the name of this general who defeated the army led by Gyebaek in the Battle of Hwangsanbeol?"

"... ... ??"

Why is the problem suddenly so difficult?

It's not that it's particularly difficult, but the previous group was only asked to tell us the name of the place where we are now.

'Are you trying to fuck me for being from cable... ?'

KBC isn't an idiot, and that's probably not it. It'll just be a matter of luck.

In the midst of this, the problem is that Cha Yu-jin was the first to raise his hand.

"What kind of bees are sulfur bees... ... ."

"answer! General Kim Yushin!"

"Ah, Park Moondae Gallery~ That's the correct answer!"

Fortunately, the audio made it bite in the 'sulfur bee'.

'I lived.'

He sighed and raised his bow.

"Okay, 10 seconds from now! Start!"

"Uh huh??"

And like a joke, the merry-go-round sped up. The wooden horse, which had been moving like a turtle, suddenly started running out of control like a group cyclist at the gym.

I watched it while waiting, but I was really eager to be funny.

"Is this too fast for you?!"

"ha ha ha! Come on, one!"

And like a lie, Cha Yoo-jin hit a doll right away.

"one!"

I sighed and aimed my toy bow.

And of course I didn't get it right. Damn it.

"Oh, it was fun!"

"like!"

Keun Se-jin and Cha Yu-jin smiled and got off the merry-go-round and waved at the camera.

Surprisingly, it finished in 2 minutes and 7 seconds, setting a new record.

What is even more surprising is that Cha Yoo-jin got the answer to the second question right.

-Okay, the second problem~ The WWW you see in the address bar is... ... .

-World Wide Web!!

-... ? That's the answer!

It was an unexpected advance.

By the way, this time I also hit the doll. It was important to catch the tips.

"great job. How are you doing?"

"Good job~"

"There were no major difficulties!"

"Let's do some~"

Bae Se-jin asked quietly next to the wrinklers in front of the chrysalis.

"... It was fun?"

I shrugged. I mean it was fun. Bae Se-jin understood without a word.

"I think we did well this time."

"Yeah. Let's do it right again in the future~"

"Oh~"

Everyone was excited to see if they were immersed once they did it. In this gap, I have a foreboding feeling that if I do it alone, I will be engulfed in a subtle controversy.

'Let's pay attention to the reaction.'

By the way, Ryu Cheng-wu, who came next as a demonstration, burst into laughter and showed a crazy trick of getting all 5 hits by himself within the first 10 seconds.

I can't even guess what kind of place the national archery team is in Korea.

* * *

And as time passed, it came from sheep shearing, which was not known why it was included, to the last event through a large yutnori.

"Next is a coloring battle!"

"Oh~"

It sounds plausible, but it's just playing paintball survival as a bow. The team of people who survive until the end without getting hit while spraying paint on each other wins.

This time, it was a 7-member team match, so Ryu Cheong-woo and Bae Se-jin were included. Since the field of luck plays a big role, this time Ryu Cheng-wu did not fall out as a demonstration.

'It's comfortable to be apart.'

Looking at other teams, there were quite a few places where they were mixed.

"Is this a picture where if we stay still, Chungwoo-hyung shoots and wins?"

"Shoot me too!"

"... I'm counting on you."

Perhaps not confident, Bae Se-jin said to Ryu Chung-wu with a spleen face.

Liu Qingyu said shyly with a puzzled face.

"Let's just have fun, guys, you might drop out."

"You are weak!"

"I want to win!"

"Wow, fighting!"

Even Seon Ah-hyun came out like this, and Ryu Cheng-wu was eventually pushed back.

"Ha ha, yes. Let's win!"

"Wow!!"

The camera was eagerly capturing the scene.

'Well, if I really win like this, it won't be a very good picture.'

Since Testa had the best results among the groups featured here, it might have been better to avoid winning in this event.

'I've already runner-up in Yutnori.'

It was clear that the further we go from here, the more people will come out who will feel as if other desperate groups are taking away the opportunity to receive their share.

However, if you do it roughly, you will be criticized for doing it roughly, so the best thing is to do it like crazy and fail.

So I nodded my head and shook my fists as if impressed by Liu Chengwu's words.

'Let's roll.'

Don't offer any real help, just pretend to work hard.

If you wear this outfit and roll around on the floor, you will have no choice but to say that you worked hard.

And five minutes later, I really rolled on the floor with this decision.

"Mundae, are you okay?!"

"... Yes."

It was because everyone was eliminated and only Ryu Cheng-wu and me were left.

This situation came about thanks to the five guys who were immersed in getting the paint right and didn't care that they didn't match.

All of a sudden, I became a jerk.

And when an arrow comes to save the one remaining team member, Ryu Chung-woo rolls hard to the left and rolls to the right, giving instructions.

I'm also rolling, so I can't get hit roughly.

'Wow... ... .'

Now let's drop out.

However, Ryu Cheng-wu was more immersed than he thought.

Episode 110

"It comes from the right. Let's crawl and move."

"... ... ."

no... do i have to do this?

However, Liu Qingyu already began to crawl with a serious face.

'Crawling on the floor of the pool wearing a wig in a Hwarang costume... ... .'

It was a terrible hybrid.

In the meantime, an arrow flew overhead and hit the wooden fence.

phut!

The wooden planks were smeared with blue pigment.

Then Liu Chengyu pointed his bow at the spot where the arrow flew with sharp eyes.

Of course, it is a toy bow for children.

Whiik

"Wow!"

"Out~!"

"Oh, what a waste!"

The two finalists of the team, wearing scarlet headbands, emerged from behind a wooden fence with yellow pigment on their shoulders.

They were the guys who shot with their heads up and down at the end of the fence.

'... You fired one and hit two.'

This is the level of destruction of the ecosystem. It seems that they intuit that Dia is slaughtering civilians in Bronze with a sub-account as the same team.

"There are three teams left. Hit it from the left."

Stop it.

"... Brother, why don't we wait until the number of people is reduced."

"ah."

Ryu Cheng-wu finally realized that he had crossed the line, and his face became a bit embarrassed. It's like an adult who came to his senses after a clenched and snowball fight among the kids.

"right... Let's wait behind us."

"yep."

"Hmm, it's been a while since I've done something like this, so it's fun."

Liu Chengwu had a slightly cool face.

It seemed that he was the type who relieved his stress from winning such primitive competitive content.

'Isn't it RoR?'

It would be perfect since he won't be hit even by a pad lip.

Anyway, at Liu Cheng-wu's recommendation, I crawled behind the largest wooden fence nearby.

But before they even arrived, the arrows started flying again. They were the ones with green belts on their heads.

'Has the other side been cleaned up already?'

There are even 4 people left.

'I guess I'll have to get hit and drop out now.'

If Ryu Chung-woo drops two more, it seems that the other side will win and finish just fine.

However, things did not go as expected.

"danger... !"

"OMG!"

"Is it okay?"

"Uh oh oh oh!"

It was true that Ryu Cheng-wu eliminated two more.

However, right after that, they ended up getting hit with paint and were eliminated, and the remaining members of the other team were eliminated as well.

So all of a sudden, a one-on-one match was concluded with only one guy with a green belt remaining.

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

is it real?

The problem was that the other side also knew that they had to eliminate Ryu, so they focused on Ryu, and Ryu also shot those who seemed likely to hit him.

In other words, the two survivors were both the weakest of the Jonber meta.

The other side seemed to be flustered as well, and missed the arrow while firing 'Huh, uh?'.

"... ... her."

All of a sudden, it became an X rice fight.

At that time, Liu Chengyu, whose throat was covered in paint, quickly shouted.

"Mundae, I use it as a cover and hit it quickly!!"

"... ... ."

Where did you sell the tacit agreement to do it in moderation earlier?

Anyway, I couldn't show the appearance of being rough, so I leaned down and aimed my bow moderately.

"Ugh!"

What's funny is that in the midst of that, the paint they shot hit the real Liu Cheng-wu's back.

'Is this through?'

I flinched and fired an arrow.

It was a shot that was expected to not hit.

It will probably pass over your head.

"... Wow!"

"... ... ?"

But this... right?

"ah!! really!!"

It was as if the last remaining guy raised his hand to pull out an arrow, and brought it directly to the arrow I shot.

what is all this going on

"Aaaaaaa!!"

"Mundae Victory!!"

Those who had been eliminated and were waiting poured out and began to rejoice.

Liu Qingyu also patted the back with a big smile.

"great job!"

"... Wow!"

I clenched my fists while looking at the camera. Winning is no big deal, so let's stop the attitude controversy.

However, the MC who ran out of the commentator's booth delivered good news.

"Ah~ Testa galleries! You are eliminated!"

"... ... ?!"

"why!?"

"The eliminated Hwarang should leave the battlefield right away, you can't help the surviving Hwarang!"

"... !!"

The championship went to the green belt team like that.

"Winning the coloring battle is... ... It is Onyx!"

"Waaaaaagh!!"

"done!!"

And the testans became raccoon faces after washing cotton candy.

"... ... ."

"Is it Chungwoo hyung's fault?"

"sorry... ... ."

"it's okay."

After Cha Yoo-jin's dejected answer, the filming of <Idol Hwarang Battle> was finished.

* * *

And <Idol Hwarang Great Battle> failed spectacularly.

It wasn't sadism or controversy.

Because it just wasn't that much fun.

- It doesn't catch my eye at all.

-Tell me when the Testa cut comes out.

-I really don't feel like editing

-The subtitles are so cheesy, why are they so old-fashioned?

-How can that composition be so boring... ? I really don't understand

-Cheongwoo Ryu. You pick a really unique, famous, crazy Kook University vibe.

Because the editing and subtitles were too old, I couldn't save any of the sickness of the content.

In addition, publicity was not stimulating, so word of mouth itself did not spread as a testa before airing.

This is because the production team was so conscious of the 'Idol Olympics' that they focused only on the format of the program and spread the press release.

Thanks to that, there were quite a few people who had a moderate crush on Testa and didn't even know that Testa was coming out at all.

- It would have been more fun than just going to Daegwanryeong and letting them play with the sheep in the kids reality show.

-All that remains are the children's Hwarang costumes and proof of Ryu Cheng-wu's gold medal list.

- Testa cut version re-edited by Geumson on WeTube (Link)

└ Hey, looking at it like this, it's John Jam

└ Yes, it should have been done like this instead of editing it as a documentary about the kids not winning first place. It's really much cuter and funny.

Only photos and videos of various idols dressed in Hwarang remained and were used as good sales materials, and 〈Idol Hwarang Great Battle〉 served its purpose.

And it was not organized regularly and ended lonely.

But apart from that, the stock price of Testa, which appeared on this ruined program, continued to rise.

------------=

[Testa initial moxibustion]

: Closing with 780,000 copies (weekly trend summary table)

------------=

- and crazy

-It turned

-But the momentum was really frightening. If you go into the group chat, there must be at least one Testa Profile.

-You must have lost all of Azusa's mulberry, but is this a possible figure?

-They probably don't have overseas shipments, hmm...

└ Overseas tools exploded (receipt photo) Since you did well in Korea during your debut promotion, it seems that word of mouth spread abroad as well?

└ Overseas fans noticed this like a ghost haha

-It must have a big impact because they caught a lot of fansigns... Anyway, congratulations~

└Eh, I haven't caught that many testa fansigns, but it's average...

└ Haha yeah~

-It seems like it should be included in the top 3 male idols. To be honest, among the top 3, there are cases where the sound source doesn't come out as well as Testa. In Korea, isn't Testa almost next to V-tic?

└ Yes no

└ Let's stop messing around

└ Testa fans never claim that Testa is in the first team. We are just happy with the kids.

Fans were still saving themselves, but Testa, who updated their Initial Chodong record with a difference of more than 100,000 copies and is doing well on the music charts, has completely established itself as a 'popular idol'.

Thanks to that, it was even able to achieve first place on airwaves in the first week.

------------=

[Impressions of winning first place in music songs for kids + encore video]

: Guys, it's so dead ㅠㅠ

The promise of +1st place is to change parts haha ​​cuties...

------------=

-Congratulations on winning 1st place in Testa♡ Let's fly forever♡

-Finally, we also hear the name in the acceptance speech!!

-Guys, thank you so much for chanting the lovebull whenever you hold the mic.

-Ah, Rabin speaks clearly about his feelings. It's so cute that he's proud. I love my rabbit.

-What is it, Moondae Park, why are you so good at rapping?

└ Moon-dang-dang was so good that Eugene was excited hahaha

-The chorus is really warm and good.

Fans were nervous about whether something strange would happen due to the checks of other fandoms, but they enjoyed the pleasure of a career high and continued to have fun.

And it was around that time that the game 〈127 Section〉, a collaboration game with Testa, was released.

In fact, fans weren't very wary of this game. This is because Testa's comeback activity had few elements that seemed to be related to this game.

- I guess it ended with making a game collaboration song after our sub song?

-The concept is similar, but Berami, which I wrote as a sub song, feels a little dystopian, and the game is post-apocalyptic, so the texture is a bit different. I think I just picked something similar to the atmosphere from the album songs and did it.

-It might be better not to attach too much meaning to the elements in the trailer.

- The connection between the world of Magical Boy is clearly the title song airplane.

The analysis from when the trailer first came out has also withered away, and has been reduced due to the analysis of the airplane music video.

The atmosphere was similar when a game advertisement appeared.

This is because the advertisement was selected to the extent of a photo of Testa members promoting the game in their trailer outfits.

-It's just a game advertisement for other celebrities haha ​​I was worried for nothing

-I'm going to play once for the loyalty of wearing a sniper outfit for Cheongwoo.

-I was surprised that the testa trailer came out as an advertisement on YouTube. It was a game advertisement;; Watch more gameplay video

The response from game enthusiasts was also good.

-Subway ads... ? (Emoji rolling eyes)

- Black cows are ready to suck money

-I lost my mind...

-You have to row when the water comes in. Take good care of the server, factory bastards.

-Hold your breath until release

-In the future, only T1 fried dumplings will be purchased.

- The publicity money is so swollen, but these bastards probably won't be doing DLC ​​by splitting the game.

└ Then only death

Although they were anxious, they welcomed the expansion of the board. This is because the probability that the company will not go bankrupt right away even if it did something crazy increases.

-Please come out to Godgame.

-If I fail this time, I'm going to lose my hand to the company saying that it's impossible to recover.

-I confirmed the gameplay scene of the promotional video. Once the beta feeling is alive, if you properly digest the influx of Godstar, you can do it this time

└X foot... please!!!

And the day the game was released.

Both the Testa fandom and the gaming community have been turned upside down.

* * *

"Oh, it's done."

Park Mun-dae's first homma checked his smartphone while putting the video of Park Mun-dae's gallery that he was editing for a while.

The game <127 Section> has been downloaded and an app icon has been added to the desktop.

'I've never played a game like this... I'll have to give it a try though.'

First of all, because Moondae advertised. I was thinking of taking care of the number of downloads and plays.

Of course, I don't have a hobby of playing games like this, so I thought I'd just do a tutorial and quit. She launched the app.

'Let's do it quickly and finish it.'

After a brief additional installation time, the tutorial began immediately.

[You woke up in Section 127.]

and 5 minutes later. In the game, this college student meets a fellow character.

It is a boy in a black hoodie who uses a drone. His eyes glow purple whenever he controls his drone.

"... ... !?"

It was Moondae Park in the comeback trailer video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.6K 30
Inspired by Arsenic Blues by 11QueenSupreme11 and Young Gods by phoenix1770, but with my own plot. This is a mix of reactions and story. What happens...
183K 3.9K 21
โ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐’„๐’“๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’„๐’“๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โž ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜...
84K 196 29
แ€™แ€ฐแ€›แ€„แ€ทแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธ credit
35.9K 1.6K 45
แ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ฑแ€แ€นแ€แ€ฌแ€€ แ€›แ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€แ€นแ€‘แ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌ แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€™แ€šแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€˜แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€žแ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€™แ€œแ€ฒแŠ แ€˜แ€ฌแ€กแ€›แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€œแ€ฒแ‹ แ€žแ€ฑแ€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ แ€€แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€•แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€“แ€ญแ€•แ€นแ€•แ€ฌแ€šแ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€™แ€แ€ฐแ€Šแ€ฎแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€›แ€ฑแ€ฌ...