devils collide

By mafia_addicttttt

Ace De Luca, the heir to the Italian mafia Known as the devils nightmare Alayah Hernandez, the Spanish mafia... More

Authors note
Introductions to characters
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Character aesthetics please see to understand!!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.7K 13 2
By mafia_addicttttt

I woke up to Ace sleeping onto of me with his face in my neck snuggling his nose in it.

"You smell so good" he mumbles

I tilted my head down to meet his eyes and gave him a big smile. The side of his lips quirked up in return before he leaned in and pecked my lips.

I love waking up next to him with our legs tangled and naked under the silk sheets of our bed.

I loved our relationship and how I snuggle into his warmth and embrace it. He's my home. I enjoy the moment we were having, to act like nothing else mattered, and to pretend that it was just us.

It was definitely just us. Him and I against the whole fucking world.

"Princess" he hums

"Yes Amore" I say smiling

"We have never been on a date before you know"

"Well I'm just waiting for you to ask"

"Princess would you like to go out on a date with me tonight?"

"Ofcourse"

He flips us over so that he is on top of me and continuously places kisses all over my face as I giggle uncontrollably.

A few hours after cuddling in bed together Ace got a call from Louis about the guy I caught and Ace went to go torture him so I'm all alone in bed right now scrolling through my phone.

God TikTok is addicting.

I look at the time and see it's 4:00pm. God I need to get ready. I run into the shower and then walk to my wardrobe.

I don't even know what to wear since I don't know were we are going so I decide to just go with smoky makeup, a long black silk dress with a slit,my hair in a messy bun and some silver strappy heels.

And call my nail tech to come put a new set of nails on me since Ace loves when I wear nails especially white so I did white tips with diamonds.

I sit one out bed waiting for Ace to come home from the cells but he hasn't called me and I'm starting to get worried.

It's now 10:00pm and he still hasn't got home yet and I'm started to get really tired just sitting on the floor playing with ghost.

He's running around the room and jumping EVERYWERE until he gets tired and jumps on the bed and lays right in between the two pillows.

"Goodnight ghost" I say kissing his head and heading in the shower.

I'm a little upset at Ace but anything could have happened so I called him but he kept on declining my calls so i just went in shower.

I come out of the shower putting my hair in a braid and putting on Ace's massive black hoodie with black panties.

I lay on the bed and fall asleep to what feels like 2 minutes and then get up frustrated since I can't fall asleep unless Ace is with me.

I just lay there on my side stroking Ghost as he crawls over me and sleeps in my arms as I move over to him more.

As I'm petting Ghost I hear the door open and I turn around to see Ace with his flashlight on walking to the bathroom.

I'm really upset at him so I follow him in and wait for him to get out of the shower by sitting on the toilet.

He walks out and does not even look at me and I feel tears brim my eyes.

"Ace" I say but it comes out as a whisper

I get up and walk to him going to give him a kiss but he swerves me and walks out of the bathroom to the wardrobe leaving me there confused and hurt.

I follow him in the wardrobe and say " Ace talk to me why are you shutting me out and hurting me, what did I do wrong!"

" GOD ALAYAH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP NAGGING AT ME SO FUCKING MUCH!" He screams and I break down into tears.

"Alayah I-"

"Fuck you" I spit

I walk out the wardrobe and go to the bed moving me and ghost all the way to the end crying quietly trying to fall asleep.

Ace walks in and comes to the bed and try's to pull me into him.

" don't fucking touch me or I will cut your fingers off and shove them up your ass" I shout and move away again.

"Princess I didn't mean to do that I-" he try's but I cut him off again.

"I don't give a fuck" I say my voice sounding hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a call from Louis saying I had to go tourture the guy Alayah caught so I had to leave my princess in bed and quickly get ready.

I grabbed my black Mercedes car keys, hoped in and drove to the cells.

"Hey man" I said to Louis as we did our handshake.

"Hey, he's ready for you" louis says smirking

I walk in and see Damien I think his name was whatever I don't care.

Anyways.

I see him pinned to the wall with silver chains and nails in his hands with blood coming out of his nose,eyes, mouth and ears with cuts all over his naked body.

"Now I'm going to ask you some questions and if you don't answer, well that's the fun part." I say smiling sickly.

I pick up a knife twirling it around my fingers as I ask the first question "what does your boss want with MY WIFE"

"I mean have you seen her god I might just try a price when he gets her, pussy is the best whe-"

I cut him off by throwing the knife right in the middle of his stomach as his screams fill the cell.

"Say one more thing about her that is not related to my question I fucking dare you."

"Ok ok ok he wants her because it will get to you and the Spanish mafia leader, so he could have the 2 strongest mafias in the world in his palms!" He screams out in pain.

"Louis, finish the job and make it hurt" I smile as Louis removes his suit jacket and says,

"Let's have some fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God I'm so pissed of at everything, Alayah keeps on calling me and I don't know why, oh shit our date she's going to kill me but I need to find a way to make sure the Russians never get her.

I love her.

She is my whole world and I can't loose her, because if I do that would be the end of my existence.

I get back in my car driving home looking at the time.

God I was in there for a while.

Now I have to find a way to make it up to her and to make sure no one touches a hair on her beautiful little head.

I'm so pissed right now SHES MINEEEE!!!

I walk upstairs quietly with my phones flash on and see my princess sleeping with ghost.

Well it looked like she was sleeping.

Her head shot up and I just ignored her walking into the bathroom grabbing boxers and black sweatpants.

I strip and get into the shower wiping of all the blood before i use my shower gel, shampoo and conditioner.

I walk out with a towel tapped around my waist and see Alayah sitting on the toilet seat staring at me.

"Ace" she whispered tiredly

I ignored her and I don't know why.

I want to talk to her I want to love her but I don't know how to keep her safe.

" Ace talk to me why are you shutting me out and hurting me, what did I do wrong!" She screams with tears in her face.

I want to wipe them away and kiss her but I need to keep her safe first.

But I just walk into the wardrobe.

" GOD ALAYAH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP NAGGING AT ME SO FUCKING MUCH!" I scream and she breaks down into tears.

"Alayah I-" I try to say but she cut me off.

"Fuck you" she spits and walks out.

She walks out the wardrobe and goes to the bed moving her and ghost all the way to the end crying quietly trying to fall asleep.

I walk in and come to the bed and try to pull Alayah into me.

" don't fucking touch me or I will cut your fingers off and shove them up your ass" she shouts and moves away again.

"Princess I didn't mean to do that I-" I try to say but she cuts me off but again.

"I don't give a fuck" she says her voice sounding hurt

"No don't you fucking do that we don't go bed angry at each other" I say forcing her to turn to me and putting ghost on the floor and he walks to his bed.

I get on top of her putting my arms on either side of her head balancing on them so I don't crush her with my weight.

"Get the fuck of me" she says moving around hitting my chest.

I take her hands and put them above her head so she can't move at all now.

"Listen, please I was pissed of today because the Russians want you to get to me and your family and I don't know how to keep you safe and I can't loose you because I fucking love you so much it hurts me" I say with watering eyes.

"That does not give you the right to be rude me and you really hurt me and I know how to protect myself and I don't want to lose you either because I love you so fucking much, you are my world and you feel like home" she says with a big smile at the end.

I stare at her shocked for about 2 minutes.

"Say that again princess" i say

"I love you" she giggles

"I love you too" I say with a big smile and kiss her lips with passion and force that she returns quickly.

"I'm soo sorry about the date I will make it up to you my love" I say

"It's ok and I know you will" she says kissing me again.

I look at the time and it's 2:47 am so I lay my body on top of hers with my head on her boobs as she plays with my hair.

"Goodnight I love you" she says kissing my head.

"Goodnight and I love you way more" I say smiling.

And with that we finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They said I love you okay this is so cute!!!

do you think it was to fast tho idk??

What did you think about this chapter???

Hope you enjoy the next chapter i love you all!!!!!! Xxxx

~Alisha💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 1.5K 59
"Remember thinking that I'd never would be loved, that love was just not for me, that I wasn't worthy of loving but you made me feel so loved and spe...
5.9M 113K 61
They were known as the two rivals. Since attending the academy at such a young age together, both Kye Santiago and Aliyah Perez, - the heirs to their...
26.2K 407 28
When the mafia queen meets the mafia king Katharina Hernandez was chosen as a mafia queen at the age of 17 and according to the rules the mafia kin...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...