DI ANNA OF A MITA (CLOSED)

By AnnamitaMuscaria

Enter At Your Own Peril (Graphic shop book) -Status : CLOSED- More

FOREWORD
INTRODUCTION
AWARDS
TESTIMONIES
HELL IS AN EMPTY HEART
THE GREAT ELLINI
SLAVES AND MASTERS OF THE HILLSIDE
THE RUNAWAY REBELS
PERFECTLY UNEXPECTED
BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT
THE ROYALTY GAMES - CROWN PRINCESS
THE WAR OF THE GODLANDS
A DYING MAN'S WISH
RED, WHITE AND BLUE
THE PHAROAH'S LOTUS
THE ASSASSIN'S SCARS
THE SWEETBRIAR SLAYER
THE HOLLOWING
HOW TO KILL A KINGDOM
ANGEL
LOVE OF ANOTHER LIFE
THE LAST DEMONIC SPIRIT
BURNING FREE
BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH
FREEING ANVI
I MADE THIS CHOICE
MYSTIC ACADEMY : ACCEPTED
THE ASSASSIN'S CHOICE
ACARDIAC
THE SWEET
A THOUSAND AND ONE ENGLISH NIGHTS
TRAP'D
DAUGHTER OF ANOR
LOYALTY & MISCHIEF
THE WOLF IN ME
POSEIDON'S REVENGE
WRITER ACHIEVEMENTS

THE CAMELORDS: CHAOS REIGNS

60 12 7
By AnnamitaMuscaria

The Camelords: Chaos Reigns (Mystery/Thriller)
Cover Type : Level 1 Easy

By Eternal-Theory

Betrayal. Death. Pain. Hopelessness. Such words have never been directed towards Saoirse, the City of Freedom until now. Around the city, countless attacks are being reported and filling the offices of the Protectors. They all call with the same wordless cry, all filled with pain and equal suffering. The civilians have cried and begged for an answer, a person to blame. Little did any of them know, things were about to get a lot worse. Laura and Varian Camelord are next to take on the responsibility of finding the root of the chaos. At last, there is news, a lead to work from. It is far worse than anybody has anticipated from their nightmares. Will the Camelords be able to bring peace and justice back to Saoirse, or will paradise become Hell?

***

Carissa was one of the first few people on Wattpad to help me with my book when I started, so you can imagine the pleasure it was when she asked me to do a cover for her. Her book is amazing, her writing even more so, and this cover has a particular message to her readers, as I worked it out that way. Varian is a metaphor for a cloudy sky. Although it wasn't intentional, it suits his reality; his spine is a crumbling tower, and his soul is shielded by lightning. Only Laura can save him, just as she alone can save the city of Saoirse from danger. If you want to know more, please check out her book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 29.1K 141
Covers, character aesthetics and other fancy-shmancy stuff. I accept all genres, all fandoms and all types. HMU, how 'bout that? ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・...
195K 3.6K 39
if you're happy and you know it clap your hands 300619
172K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
163K 11.5K 58
☀︎︎ 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 ☀︎︎ ____________ need help with graphic designing ? don't want t...