Should've Killed You First

poppyvalo tarafından

Delusion... What is a delusion? Could it be a killer who's bad at his job? A clumsy ballet dancer who keeps a... Daha Fazla

Wanna get to know you...
It was an accident... again...
Kiss or kill...
Not on purpose...
Pink

Danger

216 19 11
poppyvalo tarafından

While looking at the big sight in front of him, Jimin heard voices behind his back.

Since he was sitting on the edge of the huge KAFA University building, and his whole body was hidden behind the huge AC cooler boxes, it was obvious that the two men, who were obviously fighting (hence the tone of their voices was low and angry) had no idea that Jimin was there.

"I swear to god Jeon, if you try to do this one more time..." one of the men said so instead of jumping off the building or running away, or doing anything else, Jimin turned into an ear and listened to their conversation carefully.

"There'll be no next time Mr. Hong. This is the last time you'll see the light of the day." another voice spoke so Jimin thought about what they could be talking about.

What does he mean the last time he'll see the light of the day...

Is the man going blind?

"Young man, you tried to kill me three times by now. What makes you think you'll succeed this time?"

Guess the man's not going blind...

Jimin peeked his head slowly, just a tiny bit so that he could see two man standing one in front another, walking closely towards the edge of the roof. The younger man was holding a knife in his hand, the older had his hands inside his pockets, and slowly he was moving towards where Jimin was hidden.

SHIT!

The guy looks oddly familiar...

Since Jimin wasn't wearing his glasses, he couldn't clearly see the face of the younger man, but his features were so familiar to him that he needed to take a double look.

While peeking again, Jimin squinted his eyes and looked at the black haired man who was now even closer to where Jimin was hiding and suddenly it hit him.

Jeon... As in Jeon Jungkook... A guy that went to the same high school as me... He was in Art classes I think... Or-

And Jimin's thoughts got cut off by a loud sound of a gun shooting so instead of maybe hiding better or going somewhere else, he peeked again only to see the older man holding a gun and pointing it towards Jungkook. The younger wasn't hurt.

"Silly little Jungkookie. Did you really think I would come here to meet you unprepared, you little piece of shit!" The man that was wearing a hat pointed the gun at Jungkook's direction who had his hands high in the air.

"If you're going to kill me, go ahead. Do it now. We agreed on no firearms since we are in a public place, but I should've known better that you never stick to the rules..." Jungkook said after gulping so Jimin shook his head.

That man's an asshole. He obviously broke their deal...

"That just proves how stupid you are and how this 'killing business' is not for you." The man said with vein and continued. "...any last thoughts before I put a bullet in your head?" the man asked while smirking, now standing only a foot away from where Jimin was hiding and even if Jimin felt like throwing up, he also felt annoyed cause of the cocky voice and shitty smirk the guy had on his face.

"I do actually." Jungkook said while showing no fear on his face.

"Fuck off."

Jimin's eyes doubled its size. He couldn't believe what the black haired was saying.

Isn't he supposed to be begging for his life? Maybe apologize? Is he going to die just like that??? In front of my own eyes? He was a bit weird back then in high school but-...

And Jimin's thought got interrupted by the sound of a trigger being pulled so instinctively he got up, forgetting all about his own worries and problems cause this was an emergency and without thinking twice, he run towards the man who had a 'who the fuck are you?' face going on, but before either one of them could say a word, Jimin's hands were on the man's side, pushing him as hard as he could off the building, earning a loud gasp coming from Jungkook's direction the moment a loud thump echoed in the silent space.

There. I helped.

The shock on Jungkook's face was priceless.

"What? Why?... Who are you?" the black haired said so Jimin looked around, trying to figure out if the guy he remembered from high school was actually talking to him.

"Wow, you actually don't remember me... Well when I think about it, I was blonde back then... blueish too... maybe even orange at one point..." again, Jimin missed the point here and started talking about the first thing that came to his mind. His hair colors.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook seemed to be more confused than before.

"We went to the same high school. I think you're a year, maybe two younger than me... You were weird back then and I can see you being weird now too..." Jimin eyed the confused man who frowned and after sucking the inner parts of his cheek in, he took a double look at Jimin's appearance.

The older was wearing the fluffiest baby blue jumper paired with the tight denim shorts and cute little pink sneakers which went perfectly well with his bubblegum pink hair. There were some cute, colorful little hair clips in his hair that showed off his cheery and soft personality. At least that's how Jimin would describe himself.

"...and you say that I look weird..." Jungkook pointed at Jimin's outfit so the older frowned while glancing down, trying to find a problem with the clothes he was wearing. He couldn't find any.

"Wow, look at you judging a book by its cover." The older concluded, not liking the way people would sometimes mock him for liking cute, shiny, pastel, soft colors and he wore them proudly.

"Sorry, but didn't you do that a minute ago when you said how I was weird without knowing me first?" Jungkook crossed his arms, a black turtleneck shirt flexed under his muscly arms and Jimin couldn't not notice how defined the younger's physic was.

"No. I said you're weird cause I do know you. I remember you not talking to anyone, not having friends, not going to any parties, not saying hi to anyone, like ever." Jimin kept talking and talking so Jungkook closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb.

"God what do I do with you..." he said while sighing deeply so Jimin felt his heart rate speeding up.

"W-What do you m-mean?" Jimin made a step back, not liking Jungkook's question, but he certainly didn't like the fact that he was standing way too close to the edge of the fence either.

"Well you see... now that you know what I do for a living, you could be a potential problem..." Jungkook moved one step closer to the older who looked behind, trying to see how many steps he had left before falling down.

And then it hit him...

This can't be happening!

"Listen to me, I would never tell your secret. I don't care who you are or what you do, I just wanted to help you out. Ok? So don't you dare kill me. Did you hear me?" Jimin pointed his index finger in front of Jungkook who looked down, a smile creeping up on his face while looking at the smallest, chubby, cute fingers." Besides, what if I kill you first?" Jimin tried his hardest to look fearless, but his legs were shaking violently by now.

Jungkook just scoffed while smirking.

"What? I'm capable of killing. I mean you did just saw me killing a man without a second thought." and once again, reality washed over Jimin's body and soul.

"OH MY GOD!!! I KILLED A MAN! A living person. He could be an amazing guy... What do I know about him? Nothing..." Jimin went with his hands through his soft pink hair, looking desperate and vulnerable, cute little hair clips falling out of it.

"He's not a good man." Jungkook said firmly, and then corrected himself. " I mean, he wasn't a good man. He's gone now..."

Jimin would probably ask Jungkook more about the man he had killed, but the sound of police sirens snapped him out of the trance he was in.

"Come on. We need to go." Jungkook extended his hand, but Jimin just looked at it with doubt.

"No. You're just trying to find a place where you can kill me in silence. Well I'm not gonna let that happen and if you think-" so Jungkook grabbed Jimin and after hoisting him up and over his shoulder, he started walking towards the exit door.

"HEY! Let go of me..." Jimin whined, but the small punches he threw onto the younger's firm back did nothing for the younger to stop.

After entering the fire safety hallway where usually no one was around, Jungkook let go of Jimin and took a deep breath after introducing himself.

"I'm Jungkook."

Jimin looked at him like he had two heads instead of one.

"I know who you are." he said while crossing his hands on top of his chest.

"I just said my name out of courtesy so that you can introduce yourself and tell me your name now." Jungkook said while looking pretty annoyed, so Jimin shook his head.

"No."

"No?"

"I'm not telling you my name. You can literally find me and kill me while I'm at home, or at Uni..." Jimin had this weird imagination that allowed him to guess what would happen in the future and usually he was never right.

After rolling his eyes fully, Jungkook pushed Jimin's smaller body onto the wall and grabbed his neck with his right hand.

"If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead by now."

Jimin gulped while rethinking his life decisions.

"Um... Sorry but I'm not so sure about that one... See, I literally just helped you kill a man... You couldn't do it yourself." Right after registering his own words, Jimin realized just how crazy he was sounding. "Oh god what did I do?"

"Believe me, I have a gun, a knife, not to mention how I could choke you with my bare hands..." again, Jimin felt his heart beating as fast as it could. " I bet one bullet in your head would be just enough... The easiest way..." Jungkook eyed the older's face. Admiring every part of it carefully.

"Please don't..." Jimin felt his eyes filling with tears, the fear of disappearing was heavy on his heart.

"... you're too pretty to ruin that beauty. I think I'd go straight for your heart." Jungkook bit down onto his lips, glancing at the older's plump ones..."

"You just did." Jimin whispered quietly.

"What?" Jungkook looked at Jimin's brown, half lidded eyes with confusion.

"...you went straight for my heart... um... when you said I'm too pretty..." Jimin batted his lashes ridiculously fast, giving Jungkook his cutest eye smile.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook moved just a tiny bit away from the older's face so that he could see him clearly.

"Um... flirting?" Since Jimin was always an honest guy.

"Why?" Jungkook frowned which made his features that much hotter. (In Jimin's opinion)

"I don't know... So you don't kill me maybe... um... or cause you're kinda hot..." Again, honesty is always the best option.

"You're crazy." Jungkook let go of Jimin's neck and moved a step away.

"You don't say that to someone who was seconds away from jumping off the building."

The younger's eyes widened progressively.

"You... Did you try to kill yourself? Is that why you were up there?"

Jimin shrugged.

"Nah... I wouldn't do it. I just needed some time off. Besides, I'm too pretty to die, remember?" Jimin winked at the younger who finally showed the cutest, little shy bunny smile with his two front teeth sticking out the most.

"God you're cute." Once again, truth and nothing but the truth.

Just as Jungkook was about to say something they heard voices coming from the hallway, so without a word, Jungkook tugged Jimin's hand and walked him outside through the window where the fire staircase led them down onto the streets.

The second their feet touched the ground, Jimin could breathe again cause there were dozens of people walking around and that gave him a sense of security and leverage.

"I guess I'm gonna go now. It was nice seeing you Jungkookie." Jimin said while slowly walking away, not turning his back to the younger who just stood there without moving, a warm and unrecognizable expression written all over his face.

"Just tell me your name." The black haired yelled when Jimin was almost too far away, but the older heard him loud and clear.

"It's Jimin." He said while smiling cutely before turning left into the street and running away as fast as his feet could carry him home.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

278K 19.2K 33
"I can be an Illusion.... or a Midnight Romeo.." Dreams tend to be so real you can actually feel it to the point you question, is it an illusion....o...
11.7K 719 29
[COMPLETED] "Break in news ! A mysterious unknown psycopath killer has again appeared in the city , which has reportedly killed a person , police ha...
1.6K 203 21
So you are saying you haven't even seen his face yet but you still feel in love.... Yes... You are crazy... Come on... You have to help me out wit...
83.3K 3.1K 20
Nothing adds up... All the clues were hard to find but the biggest one you left behind. You overlooked the stated facts so will the killer slip thr...