𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

By miybelongstodaddy

Who would've thought she, as innocent and pure as ever, would be tangled in such a dark mess. "What exactly... More

𝟭. 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘂𝗯 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀
𝟮. 𝗟𝘂𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗽𝘀
𝟯. 𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗸𝘀
𝟰. 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝟱. 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝘅𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗮𝗻𝘀
𝟲. 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗮
𝟴. 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

𝟳. 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀

3K 52 14
By miybelongstodaddy

"K-kiss?"

Adora's current state of mind didn't help the situation. The man that stood dangerously close to her eyed her vulnerable figure with raw and primal desire. She noticed the perverted glances at her, cowering in to create a haven for her body. The gap between them left nothing to the imagination of what could happen, and Adora took a few steps back to seek leverage in her current position. However Bain followed in tow. Adora realised that she was stopped by the bed behind her, one step back would cause her to fall on the bed, only to be left in a vulnerable position.

"You're awfully quiet now Adora..."

Bain loved the pinky flush that adorned her face, in fact, it made her more enticing and his sexual desire for her couldn't be withdrawn any longer. Her teeth held onto her top lip for some sort of control, Adora couldn't think straight. Here she was standing in front of such a beautiful man, his beauty knows no bounds. The cat had caught her tongue, she looked for words to express her displeasure with her current situation but knowing better for something silly can cause her to be further embarrassed. She hated how she was an open book towards a man she barely knew but required her just a mere glance of comfort. Her thoughts stopped and her feet floated in front of her to close the gap between the both of him and her.

Her lips attached to his, and the smell of desire and strong perfume eroded her senses causing a hazy sensation to form around her. Bain felt Adora pressed against him, it took him too long to realise her lips were against his. It felt like he just come up for air, her lips felt so soft and velvety. She clung to him for life, waiting for him to dominate the kiss. Her lips moved slowly and sultry, enticing Bain. Shaking over the abrupt move, Bain grabbed the back of her neck and leaned her backwards, allowing him to dominate. Before anything else could have happened, Adora moved from his grip just as if she was shocked by electricity. Her thoughts went around a carousel, how could she have just thrown her last bit of dignity for a kiss?

She lightly gasped for air, the adrenaline rush brought her back to her senses and a realisation hit that she was stupid enough to crave more.

She wanted more.

But that man, as godly and panty-dropping as he looks, is the last person she should be craving such dirty doings from.

He stood there smirking at the girl, who was trying to calm her nerves after such a short make-out. He could see the way her body wanted him to taint her, her eyes the way they undressed him and how she reacted to the kiss. He smirked at how she was trying to mask her feelings towards such a dirty deed, however, he read her just like an open book.

"Adora I must say that was something." His sultry voice also emits such a husky chuckle, his pearly white on display and dimples protruding. Couldn't he get even hotter?

"All I wanted was a kiss preferably to my cheek but a starved man can't be picky don't you think?"

He loved the look of annoyance on her face. Adora felt stupid, of course, he didn't mention he wanted a kiss on his lips but she was nervous enough to think that was what he wanted her to initiate. All her nerves riled up for no reason. Her mouth blubbered open and shut, she didn't know what to say. She wanted to knock that sexy head off those broad and big shoulders. Bain's hand found its way to her face, he felt the softness and warmth from it. She was like a dainty china, a wrong touch and she would shatter. A silky lock of her hair fell off her forehead, she grabbed it gently.

"Can this starved man not have another taste, Adora?"

The distance between them closed, his lips on hers and moved in sync to a rhythm of their own. Adora was thrown off by such a sudden force, she felt too good and pleasured to want to push him off. Bain's lips moved like a starved predator consuming its prey. He couldn't get enough of her. She lit the flame in his body that made him want so much from her. His hands grabbed the back of Adora's plump thighs and dropped her on the bed. His body took over the space, leaving her thighs wide open, trying to relieve pent-up sexual tension. Adora moaned as Bain started to slowly grind down on the girl. He wanted to show her what effect she had on him.

Adora felt the butterflies try to make their way out of her stomach. The feelings and emotions she felt were truly out of this world. Here, legs spread and in between laid such an alluring man that she couldn't control her pent-up desire. All in all, she truly wanted him to ravish her body until she couldn't take any more of it. However, her mind halted at the current situation she was in. She was making out with her supposed captor, that wasn't normal. Her lips stilled and Bain decided to move his lips down to her neck. Biting and marking the tender flesh with his frustration. "S-stop!" She tried to thrash against him but it was useless as he held her body just in the perfect place. "You say stop but your body says to carry on." He eyed her figure. Her chest went up and down from the adrenaline, her flushed face and the way her body was presented to him. "N-no I don't want it!" She wanted to die in a hole already. Her body did want it but she couldn't let him have it. She couldn't give in this easy to him, no matter how tempting it was.

"Well then I guess this.." he fixed his gaze on her and lowered his head down to her breast. Biting down gently onto her protruding nipple, which puckered due to the sexual stimulation caused by the hunk. Out of reflex, a throaty moan left her mouth, and she felt her body turn red if that was possible to happen. "This doesn't affect you doesn't it?" His mocking sympathy only made the feeling worse for her. She closed her eyes and tried to melt into the blanket on the bed, never to come out again. She felt his actions halter, a sigh of relief leaving her. She opened her eyes and saw Bain stand to his height, overlooking the minxy girl sprawled on the bed.

"Don't worry sweetheart the time will come when you'll beg for me.." he leaned over and brushed her wispy baby hairs out of the way "And I'll fuck you mercilessly." Without waiting for the little lady to reply, Bain marched towards the door but halted when his hand touched the handle.

"The door will stay unlocked however I'd advice you not to step out..."

"My men kill on site, it would be a shame to see such a mess."

And with that, Bain opened the door and left the room, also leaving Adora's thoughts hanging on the threshold.

The elderly woman was sitting in her usual chair, in front of the fireplace. Her phone grasped in her hand as she watched the current location of her granddaughter. Josephine didn't know what to do, and for the first time in her life, she felt hesitant to take the next action. Whilst in deep thought, a message was sent, the ping echoing in the middle of the night.

Josephine hesitated no further, her dainty finger pressed onto the phone icon, the words UNKNOWN eating her alive, her gut was telling her that whoever was on the line is exactly who she thought it was.

Was she doing the right thing?

She didn't want the poor girl to suffer.

She knew she was a target now, if she fought for her back it would cause havoc, not just on her but her remaining family. Josephine thought of all those that are after her. her dark past is the cause of the present mess, she needed to fix this before anyone else could take the girl and harm her.

"Well, that was qui-"

"Keep the girl!" Sobs racked over the woman's frail body, the room suddenly felt cramped and suffocated her.

"Keep her I will pay whatever you want but promise to keep her safe!..." she swallowed a lump "P-please."

The line was silent, everything was a destructive mess and she was to be blamed for it all.

"You have my word."

Josephine ended the call, she didn't dare to speak any further, what was done, was done. her anxiety spiked. Had she been careless all this time, her precious Adora could have been ripped from her grasp. She didn't think she would have to give her granddaughter away any sooner and for that, she mourned. she mourned for the absence of her granddaughter, her late daughter-in-law and her emotionally detached son. She has lost it all and she blames everything on herself.

...

Adora tossed and turned throughout the night, the whole house was so quiet, she had thought her heart was going to explode in her ears. Never had she felt so terrified to sleep alone. Fatigue started to kick in slowly, the events of the day played in her mind in a never-ending cycle, taunting her of the uncomfortable position she was left in. Time struck four thirty in the morning yet the sky was engulfed in it's darkest blanket along with the shimmer of the stars. Sleep slowly evaded Adora's senses and she hoped to wake up back in the comfort of her cosy room, with Milk perched on her bed. Rain trickled down the windows, the sky painted a sombre grey and the howling wind slapped the trees aggressively. Adora was soundly asleep, her hair sprawled over the pillow and face covered by the blanket, hiding from the monsters.

The bedroom door rattled open, sound of footsteps made their way towards Adora, halting in front of her. All the rattling and shuffling broke the peaceful slumber she was put into and her eyes fluttered open, surprisingly there was no harsh sunlight evading her sensitive eyes. Rubbing the sleep away to focus her vision on the unfamiliar person standing in front of her, she was utterly shocked by the change of persona surrounding them.

"Good morning I'm Katrina." black flared dress pants, white fitted dress shirt and paired with black heels. Her belt held a gun along with a walkie talkie. Her thick blonde hair was tied up in a high ponytail, slick back to perfection. She truly looked like a Barbie. She stood with such confidence and poise. It made Adora feel self conscious, she probably had drool all over her face. "Morning." Adora was definitely not a morning person. She grumbled to herself, complaining about every countless thing that stood in her way.

"Stupid bedroom stupid house stupid people."

"Miss are you ok?" Katrina's body tilted to the side, trying to angle her face to meet Adora's, who had her head down.

"Do I look flipping ok?" Adora felt a hissy fit coming. How could this stupid sexy woman ask her if she was ok after being kidnapped and made out with her supposed captor.
"I understand your frustration however following commands rather seems like the only winning situation for you as of now..." she continued and eyed something on the bed, "I've left a spare change of clothes for you on the bed and there is a spare tooth brush in the bathroom."

She opened her mouth to continue further but her ear piece flashed a blue light in a anonymous pattern. She twirled herself around and held onto it. "Right Sir I will be with you shortly." Adora got of the bed and made her way to the bathroom door, diagonally across the bed. "I'll be waiting outside your door to escort you to the kitchen." Adora didn't bother listening to another word she had to say. She wanted to be home and in her little bubble, not having to constantly use her fight or flight senses. At home she didn't have to think or use her brain. Her grandmother did all the thinking for her, she was treated like royalty and now, she hated this feeling of constant decision making and psychological conflict.

Adora freshened up and dressed into the outfit that was laid on the bed. She slept last night in her dress and as much as she loved it, the aches and sores across her body didn't. She dressed herself and stared at how she looked in the mirror in the the bathroom.

She was very weirded out by how snug the clothes fit her. However she wasn't going to let that get to her, they probably have a ton of other psychological tricks to break the poor girl. She let out a heavy sigh and trudged out of the room, with just her socks on. No point of shoes when she wasn't going to make it further then the front door. Adora twists the handle, catching Katrina's attention, she sent a curt nod towards Adora, " Please follow me."

Katrina's heels clacked as they walked, the continuous rhythm distracting Adora. Several turns and long walks through hallways caught them up at the top of two sets of grand staircases. Distracted Adora completely forgot to memorise her way back to the room she stayed in. Once down the stairs and a few doors opening and closing, they made it through to the living room. Adora felt dizzy with all the sauntering she did in the maze- like mansion. The living room had a arch way with connected to the kitchen, which was her supposed destination. Chatter could be heard from there, varying from male voices to female. Adora's anxiety spiked, she didn't know what she would do or what to say.

Entering the archway behind Katrina, she assessed the place. The two men from yesterday sat at the island while an unfamiliar man stood across them and two women making breakfast. The unfamiliar man was very tall and leaning towards the muscular side of lean in body build. His long legs were encased in black dress pants, along with a dress shirt, sleeves rolled neatly to his forearm. His eyes were what lured Adora, his right pupil was a blank canvas, pristine from the society norm of the greys, browns and blues. His left, displayed such a unique colour even her thoughts couldn't identify such a rare sight. He covered such beautiful eyes with a pair of glasses, the inside light bouncing on the lens and creating some sort of barrier for another to see them. His hair was neatly parted from the right side of his head, the ends of his hair afloat.

"Goodmorning Adora take a seat." Bain greeted the occupied girl, his smirk didn't go unseen by her, annoying her. She didn't want to put up a fight, truth be told, she wanted breakfast. If they wanted to keep her captive as a human, she needed her stomach full. Trudging towards the barstool, her gaze attached to her sock-clad feet. Their stare was too overwhelming, she felt her anxiety heighten from the potency of their gaze. Upon seating herself into the comfy stool, a plate of eggs, hash browns, sausages and toast along with beans and ketchup was served. Adora did a double take on the amount on her plate, yes she was an enthusiastic eater, but this was a whole different level of enthusiasm. She lifted her knife and fork and begun on what she could manage to handle. They all are in a diminishing silence, a vague conversation happening between Bain and Bruce. Adora felt some what at ease, their gazes didn't disrupt her during her heavenly meal, however, she jinxed herself too quick.

"So Adora some ground rules need to be set as you are going to be a permanent member of this family."

HIII... yes i know i went awol again hahaha. But don't fret I'm still working on writing. (Can't keep you thirsty whores waiting ;) )
I've been slacking so bad, recently I've been trying to make time for watching anime, reading books and mangas. DEMON SLAYER SEASON THREE IS JUST 🤌
I'm so happy for the love and support i have been receiving from my precious readers. Each one of you are my widdle babies. 🥺 you motivate me everyday to write. I hope this chapter makes up for the lack of uploads <3 also i love constructive criticism please let me know if there isn't a part of the chapter you don't like.
QOTD:
Do you like boyfriend ASMR?

Literally a slut for YSF (putting y'all on, search Ysf audio on YouTube and you can listen to the less spicier ones but the ones he posts on subscribe star are 🤭🤌😍 lmk of your thoughts 😏)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
272K 6.3K 15
It was enough to make the little baby hairs on the back of my neck stand, but No this was different this was more. more then I could explain. "Speak...
6.2K 102 30
He hit my ass before gripping it and kissing me passionately, I moaned into his mouth and he gripped my chin between his fingers. His hand went down...