Our First Encounter *BOOK 1*

נכתב על ידי Macye_Thao21

Everything in Raccoon City started out to be a normal city. Families and friends were always smiling, enjoyin... עוד

~Prologue~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~Special Chapter~

Chapter 5

321 6 0
נכתב על ידי Macye_Thao21

They opened the stutter and got of there. Ada listened to the recorder as they walked.

Belle was out of breath, it made Leon worried.

"Belle?"

"I'm okay. Just in shock for what happened just now." she said.

Leon chuckled a little. "Here, let me help."

"No, I don't want you slow you down Leon. I can make it. We better catch up with Ada." Belle said.

They both caught up with Ada as she finished listening to the recorder.

"Was that the intel you needed?" Leon asked.

Ada sighed in disappointment. "Unfortunately, no, Ben didn't come through."

Belle felt the rain hitting onto her skin. Feels like she needed a shower.

"Well, what exactly are you looking for?" Leon asked.

"More info on the people responsible for this mess. What about you two? Trying to save the world." Ada said.

"I told Lieutenant Branagh I'd bring help." Leon replied.

Seeing the face of Marvin again, Belle don't know what to say. She feels guilty for what she did. She didn't save him.

"What about you?" Ada asked her.

"I'm looking for my parents. I was told they went underground somewhere. And also....I think I'm looking for someone." Belle said. It made Ada stopped walking, but her back was facing Leon and Belle.

"You were?" Leon asked.

"Sorry, I didn't bring it up Leon. I didn't want to burden you. But since Ada is here, might as well tell you now." Belle replied.

"Let's get out of this rain first. There's the gun shop over there. It's the only way out of here." Ada said.

________________________________________________________________________________

They went to the gun shop and grab supplies. Leon found some supplies for his shotgun, which is great!

"Start talking." Ada demanded.

"Ada, don't talk like that to her." Leon said.

"Leon, it's okay." Belle sighed and looked at Ada.

"Ada, have you ever noticed about us?" She asked. Leon got confused but he kept his mouth shut and listened.

"What do I need to notice?" Ada asked.
"Look. We have the same hair color and same eye color. Even the same attitude with different personalities. Aren't we—-"

"No we're not related." Ada cut in.
It broke Belle's heart. For some reason, she felt like Ada was the one. The one that she's looking for. It's a maybe.

"Well...um...never mind then. Guess that I was overthinking it." Belle said. Ada walked away without saying anything.

"Hey." Leon gently grabbed her wrist. He can tell she's upset.

"Its nothing." Belle said.
"That's nothing, Belle. Can you tell me?" Leon asked.

Belle sighed. "I've been getting flashbacks of my past."

"Before you were adopted?"

Belle nodded. "Yeah. I remember there was me and this girl...who looked a lot like Ada."

"You thought she was your sister, right?" Leon said.

Belle nodded again. "I guess I was overthinking."
Leon gently pulled her into a hug to comfort her, which surprised her. She does have feelings for Leon, but the survival situation they're on, it's in the way.

"It's okay. We'll find your parents. You can ask them how they adopted you." He said.

"Hm..you're right." Belle blushed as Leon soothed her hair. Feeling the warmth from Leon's arms, Belle withes she can stay in his arms forever. But she decided to pull back.

"Let's get going." Belle said.

"R-Right." Leon uttered.

They walked even more, and Belle even feel something that's not even right. Once Leon kept on walking, he was stopped at gunpoint. Belle stopped as well.

"Don't move."

"I'm not going to hurt you." Leon states as his hands slowly raise. The man the starts to yell at him.

"I said DON'T MOVE!"

"We're just passing through. I'm going to ask you to lower that weapon." Leon said, calmly.

"Like hell you are. You're going to turn around, and go right back out of the way you both came in."

Belle looked at a little girl, she was groaning. She's been infected.

"I think your daughter needs help, sir." she said.

"Don't tell me how to deal with my daughter." Belle quickly pulled out her gun and aim it at him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, lady." he said. "And, that gun belongs to Sergent Greory and how did you get it?!"

"I'm his daughter, Belle Clearfield. And I ask you to drop it." Belle stated. The man hesitated.

"Drop it." Ada appears behind Belle and Leon. The man backs away but still pointing his gun at them. Ada then points her gun at his daughter.

"No! Wait!"

"Step aside. We need to terminate her before she turns." Ada said.

"Wait, Ada---" Belle lowered her gun.

"Terminate? That's my fucking daughter!" the man said.

"Ada....Just let them be." Leon said, as he lowered his gun.

Ada lowered her gun.

"Emma, sweetheart, I told you to stay put..." the man started to back up slowly to his daughter.

"Daddy?" the girl slowly spoke.

"Yeah, Emmie. Daddy's here. I'm here, okay?" Leon stepped forward slowly.

"Those fuckin' thngs outside...Look what they did to us." the man faced Leon and Belle.

"You're a cop. You're supposed to know something----how did this happen?! HUH?!" he shouted.

Belle couldn't make eye contact cause she don't know how to explain this whole situation to anyone. Leon even looked at Ada for answers.

"She was our sweet little angel..." the man spoke.

"Mommy?"

"Mommy's sleeping, sweetie, okay. And I'm gonna put you to bed too, okay...Emma?" he said.

The man began to pick his daughter up and faced us again.

"Just go. Just give us some privacy." he said. The man went back and slammed the door.

Belle felt sick to her stomach. She couldn't help.

"You know, it's one thing to keep the truth from us....But why him?!" They all hear a bullet go off, it made Belle gasped in shock. "Oh my god." she uttered.

"I want to find out what's happening here. And stop whoever's behind it. Helping people like them...that's why I joined the forced." Leon said.

Belle admired him even more. They both have the same reason to help people.

Ada then walks to Leon and Belle and sighs.

"My mission is to take down Umbrella's entire operation. We may not make it out."

"Whatever it takes to save the city." Leon said.

"Count us in." Belle added.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Heard of the Umbrella Corporation?" Ada asked them.

"I heard my parents talking about them on their case. I don't know much." Belle said.

"They're a pharmaceutical company secretly making bioweapons. They have a virus---it turns people into indestructible monsters." Ada explained.

"That explains the horrible things we've seen." Leon said.

"And that's why I'm looking for Annette Birkin. She's the one at Umbrella's responsible for unleashing the virus. I'm going to bring her down." Ada said.

Why would Annette do that? Belle thought.

They all kept on walking until Ada stopped in front of a huge pipe.

"This is how we get to Annette." Ada said.

"Based on what you've said, the sewer seems fitting." Leon joked.

"Well, said."

"I've never thought all of this is under the police station. It's insane. Sometimes, I wonder if my parents knew." Belle commented.

"Time to find out, right." Leon said.

"Yeah." Belle nodded.

"After you." Ada said.

They walked into the pipe, and everything seems to quiet.

"Can't imagine a real scientist being down here." Leon said.

"According to HQ...this leads right into Umbrella's secret facility." Ada stated.

"Come on, sewers run by the city." Leon said. "How could they have a facility...without the authorities knowing." Belle added.

"Welcome to corporate America. Umbrella's controlled Raccoon City for years." Ada said.

"Home of Umbrella." Belle mumbled. The conversation was done, and they all kept on walking. Until they felt the ground started to shake.

"Shit." Belle cursed.

"That an earthquake?" Leon asked.

"I sure as hell hope so." Ada replied. Belle continued walking, but when she turned to her left. She noticed a huge shadow moved.

"What the hell?!" Belle exclaimed.

"Stay sharp, little one. God only knows what's down here." Ada said.

Little one? That triggered something for Belle. Didn't Ada used to call me that?

Belle shook her head and continued to follow Leon. Disgusting trash was everywhere, Belle could smell the stench of the disgusting water. Then there was another quake.

"Again?!" Leon exclaims, as they slowly walked.

"It's not too late to turn back, you know." Ada said. Belle turned to look at Ada, she had that smirk. She ignored it and went on.

"No chance, you're stuck with us til' the end." Leon said. Belle turned to the corner and stared at the metal bridge under her. Leon then kneels down, he's about to jump. Before doing so, he turns to Belle, worried.

"I'll jump first, then you follow." he said.

Belle nodded.

"I'll catch you, don't worry."

Belled smirked and nodded. He looks down and jumped, making a disgusted noise from the smell of the water. He then opens his arms, gesturing Belle to jump down with a simple flick of his hand. Belle put away her gun and jumped. Almost losing her balance, their lips touched slightly. They almost kissed, but now Leon was holding her. Belle blushed because their lips slightly touched.

"You okay?" Leon said.

"Y-yeah. T-thanks." Belle said as she looked down, hiding her red cheeks.

I didn't want to say anything but, I'd love to try that kiss again. Leon thought.

Falling for my sister, huh?

"This should be the way." Ada said, breaking them up.

"Are you sure?" Leon asked.

"Unfortunately." Ada replied.

They all heard a loud bang, Leon signs for Ada to wait. Belle stared out as the water rumbled.

A large fish like creature reveals itself, letting the water splash everywhere. Leon pushed Belle behind him so he can protect her.

"Jesus Christ!"

"Shit!"

"Belle! Leon! Get out of there!" Ada shouted.

"Better start running!" Leon grabbed Belle's hand and ran. They both dodge boxes and trash from the creature. Belle then noticed a yellow pipe sticking out.

"Leon, duck!" Belle exclaimed. They both ducked and watched the creature bite it down. Leon takes out his gun as flames stick out of the pipe, then he shoots at the pipe making it exploded, he covers Belle's with his own body. Belle holds onto his arms as the flames disappear.

They both stands up and looked over, seeing the creature dead.

"Chew on that....you overgrown son of a bitch!" Leon said.

"You could say that again." Belle chuckled.

Leon looked at Belle with a smile on his face. "You got something on your face."

He moved little piece of trash and feeling the heat on her cheeks, Leon stopped and stared at her for a brief moment. He then cupped her cheeks, slowly leaning in.

"Belle! Leon! Up here!" Ada shouted. Belle and Leon jerked back, and they were blushing.

They both climbed up the metal stairs and met with Ada.

"Can't say I didn't warn you two." Ada said.

"You said the virus turned people into monsters, not reptiles." Belle said.

"Fair point. I'm just impressed you two made it in one piece." she replied. They kept on walking until they found an elevator.

"So, let me get this straight: Umbrella sells monsters like that to who? Our military? Somebody else's?" Leon asked.

"They don't sell the monsters; they sell the viruses that make them. And Annette is who makes the viruses. Scary as that alligator was...Annette is far more dangerous." Ada replied.

The elevator came to a halt and Ada lead the way.

"But it doesn't make sense to me. Why did Annette make the virus, for what?" Belle asked.

"That's when we will find out." Ada replied.

Leon opened the metal door, twisting the doorknob and pushing it open. They all walked through and saw a woman. Ada, Leon and Belle aimed at the woman, wearing a lab coat.

"Identify yourself." Leon demanded, standing in front of Belle. Ada then comes in from behind.

"Annette Birkin."

"She's who we're looking for?" Leon asked.

"Not much time. Need to dispose of it." Annette said, as she looked at a dead body in front of her.

"We're here for the G-virus." Ada said.
Annette smirked. "That's not going to happen."

"I'm warning you, doctor."

Again, Annette smirked. "Oh yeah?"

She lit a match and burned the body. "Hey!"

"Stop!" Ada ran after her, Belle ran after her and saw bullets flying by, she tackled Ada and was shot.

"Belle!" Leon shouted. Ada covered them as she keeps trying to shoot Annette.

"You'll never get the G-Virus!" Annette exclaimed and escaped. Leon stared at the wound, trying to put pressure on it with his hands.

"Leon..." Belle called.

"Didn't expect that from a scientist." Ada kneeled down as well. Belle turned to her, and she could see the worry in her eyes. That's unlike Ada.

"Forget about me...just go." Belle said.

"I'm not leaving you." Leon said. Belle smiled at him and gently held his cheeks.

"Silly, Leon. I won't make it." she said. Leon literally started to worry.

Belle then started to feel drowsy, she can't hold on much longer.

"Leon. Ada...finish this." Belle's grip on Leon's cheek started to fall, Leon caught it before hit on the ground.

"Belle! No!"

"Belle!" Ada was actually crying, which surprised Leon.

"I lose you once, I'm not losing you again, sis!"

Sis?

~A/N~
Hey y'all, hope you like the story so far. I really did tried my best but here at the first 5 chapters. The other chapters will come soon. By the mean time, you think I should the "dark side chronicles" too? Or just go straight to Resident Evil 4? If I do, I'm gonna have to watch it on YouTube and understand on what's going on. Like I said, I just recently got into Resident Evil. I will do my best at this! Enjoy reading. Thanks for being patient!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

12.7K 260 16
LEON ART IN BOOKS COVER: @everglaid_ -Twitter or MistFighter -DeviantArt - Female reader! Unless you can change pronouns as you read - After a serio...
15.2K 335 6
Warning: This fanfic is based of the re3 remake, please don't read if you haven't played yet. You, Y/N L/N were a cop working at the RPD. Life befor...
114 13 6
(part 3 of 'We Were Never Strangers'.) Nearly four years since the events of Denver had passed. You were finally coming to peace with your traumatic...
77.2K 3.1K 31
RPD officer Mykie Irons heads into Raccoon city for her overnight shift, she has a new rookie to train and expects tonight to be just as chaotic as i...