𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•–π•§π•šπ• π•‚π•Ÿπ• π•¨π•€...

By Dire_Redheart

You guys seem to like my Hazbin hotel Fanfics. So, I decided to make another. This is a cross between Hazbin... More

π•†π•Ÿπ•–
𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
π”½π•šπ•§π•–
π•Šπ•šπ•©
π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–

π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ

12 2 0
By Dire_Redheart

We we're like two powerful energy forces colliding. I thought we would cause a Supernova. The energy was coming off of me and Bill was a crap ton. I feel the sky rumbling. I can't imagine what the ground is like. I decide to take a peek. Oh my. Everyone was screaming and going nuts. Buildings were being ripped apart due to our battle. 

Which means, I have to end this soon, but Bill isn't making this easy at all. He was exhausting a lot of energy. I was too. I blasted fire at him. He blocks it with a blue shield. 

"This is getting old. Getting tired yet?" Bill asked.

"Not a bit." I say.

I was. This was exhausting. I didn't want him to know that. I charge again. Unfortunately, he grabs me and throws me down. His eye shot out a blast of powerful energy that shoved me down 12,000 feet and into the ground hard. 

---  ---  --- 

I slowly staggered at least a little up. I look around. Oops. I totally destroyed the Mystery Shack. Everything was destroyed and a pile of sticks. I am so sorry. I spit out blood. Is this it? Was god right? Bill has gotten more powerful than anything I've ever seen. I have to fix this. I have to make it right.

Oh no. I realize I needed help from another of equal power. I drew the symbol in the ground with my own blood.

"Yahmen." I breathe. 

The circle glowed and shot out a wall of blue. 

"Luci? You want to talk to me?" Yahmen said. 

"It's...not...like...I...had...a...choice." I pant. 

"What happened to you? What happened here??"

"Long...story..."

I fainted right there in a pile of blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 15.8K 40
[COMPLETE] [Thanks for 100 followers!] [[READ DESCRIPTION]] ** MATURE CONTENT** Highest Rankings: - 1st in HazbinHotel - 1st in AngelDust - 1st in F...
39.6K 1.8K 33
Let's say the Pines Twins never went to gravity falls when they were twelve. They couldn't go last minute because of an family emergency. Simple as t...
38.8K 756 29
[Hazbin Hotel x TV Woman Reader] You were killed by an accident during the 20th century. You were crazily obsessed with TVs, so after dying in the ho...
17K 270 12
*In honor of Hazbin Hotel continuation next year, I wanted to write a fanfiction I've been considering of writing for sometime now. Enjoy!* In a worl...