Love For A Life Time I Taekook

By vanteberry6

Where Jeon Jungkook asks his friends to save him from an unwanted marriage proposal but ends up meeting the l... More

" Love for a life time "

2K 175 56
By vanteberry6

Ignore the mistakes. Any pictures used in the fiction are not mine. Credit to their respective owners. This work is entirely mine and any resemblance to any other work is pure coincidence. Kindly do not copy the work. Happy reading.

"I hate my life; not even one thing goes right! Jiah broke up with me for apparently no reason, I failed such an important case, my hair is falling out like crazy, I got a huge pimple, my parents are forcing me to go on this fucking date, and now my friends are ignoring me like I don't even exist!!.."

Jungkook continues to ramble, buttoning up his white shirt and fixing his hair. Despite his constant rant, he was still doing his best to look good. Life can be messed up, but looking good on a date is important, duh! He wasn't interested in meeting whoever his parents set him up with for marriage but agreed anyway just to get them off his back. His girlfriend of one year broke up with him a few weeks ago, saying that she couldn't do this relationship anymore. Jungkook had pathetically attempted to persuade her to stay but had failed. His parents had unexpectedly brought a potential proposal for him out of nowhere while he was drinking and sobbing about his heartbreak. Jungkook was so irritated that he avoided them for a week but eventually gave up in the face of their persistence. Yoongi lets out a bored yawn and lays down on the bed, closing his eyes. Jimin and Seokjin continued to play their table soccer with full focus. Jungkook sprays some perfume and turns around, glaring at his " friends"

"Are you going to help me or what?" he asks, his arms crossed and his doe eyes wide open. "If you're going to ignore me like that, then I will tell Namjoon Hyung that you gave your number to that receptionist for a discount."

Seokjin chokes as he glances at him.

" What the hell? I did that for us, and you're going to betray me?"

Jungkook shrugs. "You guys are also not supporting me,"

Jimin sighed, rolling his eyes. "What do you want us to do? It's just the first date, Kook; just go and later say that you didn't like the guy. It's simple."

"As if you didn't hear my parents; they were like so into this; they look like they got their dream son-in-law, and I'm sure they won't leave me alone if I reject him."

"Can you guys please turn down the volume?" "I'm trying to sleep here," Yoongi says, his eyes half open.

Jungkook scowls as he walks towards him and drags him up by the hand. "The audacity! My life is about to be destroyed in minutes, and you want to sleep?? get your ass up and HELP ME!!!"

Yoongi grumpily sits up, annoyed. " Fine!! Think of something, guys, or this brat won't leave us alone."

Jimin and Seokjin sigh in defeat and plop down across the duo as they begin to think of something to prevent this.

"Hey, how about we do it like this?" Seokjin says abruptly, his voice slightly excited. The three perked up and leaned toward him with full attention. "You can go there and meet him; talk to him nicely and be polite for a few minutes. Then I can come as your secret boyfriend, and I will say that you tried to dump me for him because your parents forced you to do this."

Yoongi gives Seokjin a disapproving look. "That sounds so stupid and dramatic."

"Then you suggest something smartass!" Seokjin says offended.

"I think the plan is fine, but we need to plan it more clearly to avoid further confusion." Jimin says, looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook pauses for a beat before nodding. "Alright, it's not really bad; we can just make him the bad guy who broke us apart, and he'll probably reject me himself after all this drama."

" Exactly." Jin says, wiggling his eyebrows. "So, the plan is that you go there with Jimin for now. He can keep an eye on things, intervene if something goes wrong, and text me when it's time for me to arrive. I will come with Yoongi then."

Seokjin finishes, and everybody except Yoongi nodded their heads excitedly, and Yoongi just rolled his eyes, unimpressed.

" So mission cancel Jungkook's marriage starts!!" Jimin exclaimed enthusiastically.

Jungkook enters the cafe with Jimin in tow and searches for a nice seat. He finds a corner seat and sits down, fixing his suit. Jimin sat across from him.

"You remember the plan, right?"

Jungkook nods: "Yes, I think you can hear our conversation from there. Text Seokjin when you think it's the right time."

Jimin nods and raises his hand for a high five. Jungkook smiles and joins their hands.

"Let's get you out of this, bro!" Jimin exclaims, hyped up."

Jungkook took a deep breath and took his phone out to kill time while he waited for his potential fiancé. 15 minutes had already passed, and Jungkook was getting impatient as he sipped his iced Americano. He glanced towards Jimin, who also looked so bored he was scrolling through his phone. As his focus was on Jimin, he failed to notice the hurried footsteps approaching his table.

" Hey!!"

A deep, velvety voice resonated and made Jungkook immediately turn around. Jungkook's jaw dropped to the floor as he looked at the guy in front of him. An extremely handsome and, he might add, gorgeous guy stood in front of him. He looked out of breath. It seems like he ran his way here. His hair was a bit messy, and he wore a simple white t-shirt and blue ripped jeans, but oh, my, the way he looked was simply breath-taking, even in that messy appearance. He smiles sheepishly, his soft, rosy lips stretching into a boxy shape. What was that sound? Oh, it's just Jungkook's heart, which was beating faster like a ticking bomb. He gulped, looking at the guy from head to toe. The jeans hugged him in all the right places and accentuated his beautiful curves. How can someone look this tantalising in a plain t-shirt and jeans? He doesn't know.

"I am so sorry I made you wait," the guy says as he sits down facing him, placing his small bag on the table. Jungkook blinks back to reality, quickly straightening his posture.

"Oh, don't worry! You are?" he inquires, doubting that this ethereal of a man has actually come to see him. The guy looks a bit perplexed at that.

"I am Kim Taehyung, the guy you have a date with, Jungkook."

"Jungkook", the way his name rolled off the guy's tongue! Can he say that again? Jungkook, you fool, what the hell are you even thinking? "He smacked himself mentally. He clears his throat and looks back at Taehyung when, suddenly, his phone blinks with a new message. "Excuse me," he says before opening his chat. It was from Jimin.

" Break this marriage at all costs, I am so gonna ask him out after this shit!! "DAYUMNNNN HE'S SO HOT!"

The message read. Jungkook locks his phone and places it back on the table before smiling at Taehyung. He subtly turned sideways and glared at Jimin, who looked at Taehyung dreamily.

"So..." he begins to speak nervously. He never really had any problem approaching guys and girls. In fact, back in his college days, he used to be the charming heartthrob of his college.

"First of all, I am really sorry I made you wait on our first date itself. Since you seem to not know even my name, I assume you don't really know anything about me." Taehyung says with a smile and Jungkook suddenly had the urge to punch himself.

"I am a gynaecologist at the Seoul Metropolitan Hospital, and I had to take an urgent delivery case at the last moment; that's why I was late, and I apologize." Taehyung continues politely, keeping his hands elegantly on the table. His slender fingers were adorned with some really pretty rings and looked very beautiful and soft. Jungkook thinks about how it will feel to hold those soft hands.

"It's alright, Taehyung; I understand. Actually, I apologise too; I was not really prepared for this date," he says, finally surpassing his initial nervousness and giving a surprisingly genuine smile.

"I can understand, it was a bit rushed!" Taehyung says looking sheepish.

"Okay, so, Uhm, I think you already know a bit about me, but I will introduce myself anyways," Jungkook says with a smile. "I am Jeon Jungkook, age 27, and I am an attorney at Jeon's firm," he adds, extending his hands.

"Kim Taehyung, gynaecologist at SMH, age 29," the doctor replies, shaking hands. "To be honest, I've known you for quite some time." Taehyung's sudden revelation caused Jungkook's eyes to widen.

" What? How? From where?" he asks, almost in panic. He hoped it wasn't in a bad way; he doesn't know why, but he suddenly wanted to leave a good impression on his date.

"Why are you panicking?" The doctor asks with a small giggle, and it sounds like a soft melody. Jungkook wished he could hear more of that.

"We studied at the same university, but obviously I was in the medical school and you in the law school. Since you were quite the heartthrob, I knew you," Taehyung says, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Jungkook looked baffled at that. " Really? But I never saw you there; I am sure I would never forget a face like yours," he deadpans, and Taehyung's cheeks turn a slight red at the indirect compliment. "Cute" Jungkook coos, mentally liking his effect on the doctor.

"Ah well, I don't blame you. I am a bit of an introverted, shy type, so I barely interact with people other than my friends, and we were medicos, so yeah, we didn't get the time to explore much."

Taehyung says, and he looked so adorable with that flustered face that Jungkook felt the need to pinch his bread cheeks. For a moment, Jungkook thinks he should have at least taken a look at Taehyung's photo before coming. His parents always chose the best for him, even though he would never admit it aloud, and looking at the adorable and sweet guy in front of him, Jungkook mentally admits his parents' choice. They knew his type better than he did.

"It's a shame I didn't get to know you before," he says ever the sweet talker he was, and he enjoys the flustered reaction from the cute doctor.

"Well, can I be honest then?" Taehyung suddenly says, a bit nervous. Jungkook arches his brows in question. Taehyung clears his throat before taking a sip of water. " I... I used to have a crush on you," he admits softly, barely a whisper, and Jungkook would have missed it if he hadn't been so keenly listening. Jimin coughs violently as he chokes on his shake at the next table. Taehyung casts a worried glance at him.

"Are you okay there?" he asks, his inner doctor acting out.

Jimin pats his head, calms down, and smiles awkwardly. "Oh, I am fine; thank you for asking though! You're really kind," he says, putting on his attractive smile.

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief. This fucker was flirting with his date slash future fiancé in front of HIM??? Taehyung smiles awkwardly.

" Oh, I-- Thanks I guess," he says stuttering. He really didn't know how to react to compliments.

"What were you saying, Taehyung?" Jungkook suddenly asks, keeping his hand over Taehyung's gently. "If you don't mind," he immediately adds, just to make sure he wasn't making Taehyung uncomfortable.

"I... I don't mind," the doctor says, his gaze fixed on their hands and a shy smile on his lips. Jungkook smiles as he draws a circle with his thumbs on Taehyung's soft hand. " So..uhm you were saying?" he asks eager to hear more. It seems like he entirely forgot all their plans and his morning tantrums. Taehyung just had that effect.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and scoffed. Why was this MF doing this? Didn't he want his date to reject him? Thinking of that, he completely forgot their plan as he was busy staring at Taehyung. He immediately took his phone and texted Seokjin.

" I..I liked you when I was in college, but I never really had the courage to approach you; I mean, you were so popular and I wasn't sure you would like a boring medical student like me, so I just kept it as a crush and liked you from a distance," Taehyung says, keeping his eyes lowered. "I never thought I would even say this to you like this. But then last week I saw your parents, and we talked. I really liked them; they were so sweet! And when they asked if I wanted to... be their son-in-law, I couldn't say no," he says, slowly raising his eyes, fearful of Jungkook's reaction, and indeed, he received an indecipherable look. He ruined it, didn't he? "Taehyung, you fool, why did you blurt out all these? He must have thought you were some weird, obsessed creep. He smacks himself mentally. He immediately takes his hand back in panic. " I-- I am sorry; I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. "You can reject this proposal if you want, I just never got the chance to confess so I thought I could use this," he admits, deeply disappointed in himself.

"Taehyung, relax! I am not mad," Jungkook says softly, again taking the doctor's hands.

Taehyung looked at him timidly, and Jungkook gave him a soft smile in return, assuring him that he didn't make him uncomfortable. Taehyung relaxes visibly and lets Jungkook hold his hands. Okay, so it didn't go as bad as he thought. Taehyung pats himself mentally. He had gathered so much courage for this.

"You didn't order anything; why don't you make your order before we can talk more?" Jungkook suggests.

Taehyung nods in realization, and Jungkook turns around to call the waiter. The guy comes and bows, taking his notepad to write down their orders. It was then that he noticed the doctor.

"Dr. Kim?"

he asks abruptly, and Taehyung, who was perusing the menu, raises his head. Jungkook looks at them curiously.

" Oh! Sunghoon-ssi! "I didn't know you worked here," Taehyung says in a soft voice, smiling brightly.

Sunghoon bows once again and mirrors the smile. " Yes, I work here; sorry, I didn't notice you here."

"It's fine, Sunghoon-ssi. How are your wife and baby? Are they feeling any sickness now?" he asks with a slight worry in his tone.

"No, they're both healthy and happy, thanks to you; you have no idea how much you've helped us!" Thank you so much for everything, Dr." The guys bow once again, eyes brimming with respect and gratitude.

"Stop bowing Sunghoon-ssi, I just did my job; it was my responsibility. You're making me feel old," he says in a light tone.

"But still, you went out of your way to help us; I will forever be grateful for that," he says, and it was then that he noticed Jungkook eyeing them curiously. "Is this your boyfriend, Dr. Kim?"

"Well, as of now, no! "But I'm hoping he'll be soon," the doctor says, looking at him in the eyes. Jungkook's heart again picked up its pace as he felt his ears turn red. The way Taehyung was staring at him did things to his heart.

"You're really lucky, sir! Dr. Kim is a very nice person," Sunghoon says, looking at Jungkook. The attorney smiles at him and nods. "Order anything you want, Doctor; it's on the house!" he says, taking his notepad. The duo broke their staring contest and ordered their food. Sunghoon returns a few minutes later, carrying their order, and places it on the table before bowing and leaving.

"Tell me more about yourself," Taehyung said, eating his food with a pout. "Well, I like photography; it used to be my passion, but I ended up being a lawyer thanks to the generations of lawyers in our family." Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"You seem like you don't like your profession much!" the doctor says thoughtfully.

"It's complicated; I don't like all aspects of this job; we have to act a little blind at times," Jungkook shrugs. "But I don't exactly hate it either; I kind of got used to it. So I don't mind that much now, but still, I get really annoyed sometimes."

Taehyung hums in understanding. "You hate your job because sometimes you have to defend people like Kwon Jihoon?" he asks with a small smile. Jungkook looks at him surprised. "You know that case?" The doctor shrugs, " It was all over the media, after all it was the first case that Attorney Jeon Jungkook lost."

"Right," Jungkook scoffs. "To be honest, I didn't want to take his case at all, but my uncle owed him a lot, so I had to take it due to his persistence." "Maybe that's why I just couldn't reach my usual level of efficiency; I didn't even try that hard," he says, staring at his plate.

"It's alright; that guy deserves it after all." Maybe your subconscious knew, and that's why it didn't work properly. He's a very corrupt man. The chemicals he uses in the factory are deadly poisons. A lot of the factory workers visit our hospital because of various health issues. It's really serious. You losing the case wasn't bad in that way. At least they banned the use of such chemicals."

Taehyung says, and Jungkook pauses to think. Truth be told, he never really thought about it that way. He took the case unwillingly and slacked off throughout the entire hearing. It was as if his body was present but not his mind. Taehyung is right; he probably didn't want to win the case himself. In fact, now that he thinks about it, he was more upset about the media slander than he was about losing the case. He looks at Taehyung, who was sipping on his bubble tea. The idea of marrying him doesn't seem that horrifying anymore; if anything, he's really intrigued by the shy and cute doctor who claims to have had a crush on him for years. He smiles at the thought. If the doctor had approached Jungkook at university, he was certain he would have fallen in love with him. He just had that irresistible charm.

"Why are you smiling?"

Taehyung's voice breaks him out of his inner monologue.

"Nothing. Tell me more about yourself."

he says, and the two continue to converse. Conversations flowed easily between them as Jungkook became more curious about the doctor and Taehyung overcame his initial shyness.

"Excuse me!" A third voice resonates after a few minutes, and the duo turns to look at Seokjin, who, ever the great actor, is already standing with red, teary eyes. "Oh Fuck!" He'd completely forgotten about it, sh*t! Jungkook panicked.

" Yes? Are you okay?" Taehyung asks, taking in his obviously distressed face.

"How can I be okay when my boyfriend is going to dump me to marry you?" he says dramatically, fake tears rolling out of his eyes. Jimin tries hard not to laugh, just as Yoongi joins him. "Did he start?" he whispers in Jimin's ears. "The drama is just beginning!" he says excitedly.

"Excuse me, what are you talking about?" Taehyung looks at him, completely shocked. Jungkook tried to subtly gesture for Seokjin to move back and stop this, but he was too immersed in the character to notice.

"The truth! This guy here is my boyfriend! and his parents are forcing him to break up with me so that he will marry you,"

Taehyung's face entirely falls as he looks at Jungkook, his eyes reflecting hurt, and Jungkook never wanted to kill himself so badly. He had an uncanny ability to screw up everything in his life.

"What is he talking about, Jungkook? Is this true?" He asks in a low voice, breaking at the end.

"No, Taehyung, listen, I—" before Jungkook could say anything, Seokjin again interrupted.

"If you don't believe me, then look at these," he says, showing pictures of Jungkook kissing his cheeks and the two of them hugging each other. "We have been dating since forever, but his parents are against us because I am poor! Please don't take my boyfriend away from me."

Seokjin chokes out, holding Jungkook's hands. Jungkook stood completely helpless and panicked. He tried to say something, but words just stuck in his mouth. He looked at Jimin and Yoongi and silently pleaded with his eyes for them to stop this, but the duo were so enjoying the drama that they ignored him.

"Please, I am begging you; he's not saying anything because he can't go against his parents; please don't separate us; I love him so much!"

Taehyung looked down, his eyes glistening. He felt his throat dry up as he saw Jungkook and the other holding hands.  What a gullible fool he was to believe he could finally win over his crush."

"What the fuck is going on here?" As everyone turned to look in that direction, a sixth, slightly louder, and angry voice was heard.

"Hoseok Hyung?" Taehyung stutters, looking at his elder brother, who looks absolutely livid at Seokjin and Jungkook. He walked towards them and stood in front of Jungkook, glaring at him. Jungkook really thought the guy would punch him any minute.

"You have a boyfriend? and you're fucking going on dates with my brother?" He spat in anger.

"Hyung, it's okay; don't make a scene!" Taehyung says quietly, and Yoongi and Jimin feel bad for the doctor. He looked so heartbroken at the scene.

"Is this why your parents convinced my brother to marry you? To drag him into this drama? You two and your parents can go to hell for all I care."

"Hobi, what's happening here?" Incame another voice and Yoongi whistles upon seeing Kim Namjoon standing his brows furrowed looking between Hoseok and Seokjin who immediately removed his hands from Jungkook in panic.

"I am so loving this drama; maybe I should write a script," Yoongi says quietly, looking curiously at the scene. "What is Joon Hyung doing here?" Jimin whispers in his ears. " How would I know? Enjoy the drama, babe," Yoongi snorts.

"This is the guy that Tae came on the date with, and he's saying that this is his boyfriend of a decade, and that his parents are forcing them to break up to make him marry Tae," Hoseok utters in disdain, shooting daggers at them.

Hoseok pulls Taehyung to his side softly. " If I see you both anywhere near him after today, you will know who Jung Hoseok is! And tell your parents to fuck off!" Hoseok spat and walked away, angrily motioning for Taehyung to follow him.

Taehyung finally looks at Jungkook and says, "I am sorry; I didn't mean to come between you two! If I had any idea, I wouldn't have agreed to this. Don't worry, I will reject the proposal. I am sorry for the trouble," he says, bowing and leaving without a second glance.

Jungkook looked at his retreating figure and closed his eyes tightly. "FUCK!!!" he screams and sits on the table, his palms covering his face.

"Care to explain what the hell was that about?" Namjoon inquires after a brief silence, and Seokjin gulps, his gaze wandering.

"Jungkook didn't want to marry the guy and wanted him to reject him. So he pestered us, and Seokjin told them they could pull off this fake boyfriend drama to make the guy reject him. I tried telling them it was a bad idea, but when did they ever listen to me?" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.

"You could've just nicely asked him to reject you, Jungkook; I am sure Taehyung would have understood. Hoseok is one of my closest friends, and what will I tell him now when I introduce Jin?" he asks, his face completely passive.

"I am sorry; I didn't think it would end up this messy," Seokjin says guiltily. Namjoon sighs. "Don't apologise to me; Taehyung and Hoseok deserve that. Taehyung is a really nice kid, Jungkook; he's beautiful both inside and outside. I am really disappointed in you guys," Namjoon says as he walks away towards the exit.

"What did you even do?" his mother asks in disbelief, sitting across from him. Jungkook wordlessly stuffed his mouth with the rice. "I was so sure Taehyung liked you, and he had agreed so happily; what did you do to make him reject you after one date?" his mother continues her list of questions.

"Your son is extremely talented when it comes to making bad decisions; I am sure it's something related to him and his Idoitic group of friends," his father says unamusedly while sipping his tofu soup.

"Can you guys let me eat in peace? Or else I will go upstairs," he says with a scoff. His parents stop for a while.

"Whatever your loss, he was such a nice kid; I badly wanted him for you," his mother says sulkily, disappointed.

"I would say good for that kid; he's such a brat that he's a handful to deal with," his father adds, and Jungkook has had enough as he gets up from his chair and stomps back to his room. He plopped down on his bed as he stared at the ceiling. It had been two weeks since that whole drama, and Jungkook had been even more grumpy and sad than ever. He picks up his phone and goes to his Instagram page. He had found Taehyung's profile two days after the incident and had been just staring at his photos all the time. The more he looked at Taehyung's photos, the more his broken face and hurt eyes came to his mind. Jungkook couldn't believe how much of an asshole he was for doing that to someone so sweet. If only he had just met him normally on a casual date. He sighs, disappointed.

"Come with us," Seokjin says, standing in front of Jungkook the next day. Jungkook hides himself with the blanket grumpily. "I said get your ass up," Seokjin once again demands.

"What do you want? Where are you taking me?" Jungkook asks, annoyed.

"To Seoul Metropolitan Hospital," Jimin says, unimpressed.

"We're going to meet Taehyung and explain everything to him and apologise," Yoongi says. Jungkook pouts and looks at them.

"Will he forgive me?"

" That we have to find out; now get up!" Seokjin says as he pulls Jungkook up.

A few minutes later, the four of them stood in front of Taehyung in the hospital gardens, heads lowered. Taehyung looked at them all with a blank face.

"I apologise once again for what we did; it was my idea. Jungkook had even gestured for me to back off, but everything got messed up, for which I apologize.We'll be waiting outside now; please talk to him," Seokjin says as they go outside, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung sat on a nearby bench wordlessly. Jungkook follows him and sits beside him, keeping a short distance.

"I was really hurt," Taehyung says in a passive voice.

"I know,"

"I felt betrayed even though we were nothing."

"I know, and I am really sorry. I will do whatever it takes to earn your apologies," Jungkook says and turns towards Taehyung. He took his hands slowly, "Listen, I know I was an asshole for what I did, okay? I understand my mistake, and I am willing to prove myself worthy in your eyes. Apart from the drama, I really enjoyed the date and I enjoyed your company; I can't help but keep wanting for more," he says, gently kissing his knuckles. "Please give me one chance, Tae; I will prove myself; I can see us happy in the future; please let me; I will make you really happy," he says in his most genuine tone, eyes reflecting nothing but raw honesty.

Taehyung looks at him wordlessly for a few seconds. " Okay,"

" Okay?" Jungkook asks again, not believing what he is hearing.

"I said okay, I will give you a chance," Taehyung says in a low voice, a hint of a smile on his face. Jungkook breaks out into a wide bunny-toothed smile.

Taehyung also smiles widely, looking at the attorney. Jungkook suddenly cups his face and presses a brief kiss on Taehyung's lip. Taehyung looked at him, jaws on the floor. " Sorry, couldn't help myself," Jungkook says, scratching the back of his neck. Taehyung overcomes his initial shock and quickly pulls Jungkook back and kisses him hard. Jungkook, though shocked at the unexpected move, easily melted into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around the doctor's waist. Taehyung pulls him closer, encircling his hands around Jungkook's neck as he kisses him passionately. Jungkook slid his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth, exploring every nook and corner as they made out in the middle of the garden without a care in the world.

"What happened after that?" Miso asks, her big, round eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"After that, your papa and dad married each other, and shortly they welcomed a princess called Miso," Jimin exclaims in a soft voice, pinching the small girl's chubby cheeks. Miso claps her hands and jumps up and down, excited.

"Why is my princess so happy today?" A deep voice was heard, and Miso swiftly turned her head to see her Papa and Dad walking towards her. " Papa!! She exclaimed as she ran towards Taehyung, and the doctor picked her up in his arms. Jungkook stands right besides them as he kisses Miso's cheeks.

" Uncle Jiminie told me your and Dad's story," she gestures animatedly, her eyes twinkling.

"Which story—the one where your dad fooled me to escape from our wedding?" Taehyung hums, and Miso nods enthusiastically.

"Baby, I told you I was sorry; when will you stop bringing that up? It's been 6 years," Jungkook mutters sulkily.

Taehyung ignores him as he waves Jimin off and walks towards the exit. "Until you earn my apologies," he says, walking toward the car.

"Baby, I am sorry. Wait for me!!!" Jungkook shouts, running after his husband and daughter.

Jimin smiles and shakes his head while looking at the adorable family.

The End

I just wanted to write something! I don't know why I always end up writing cliches..... (sighs)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 928 25
In the city of Seoul , Taehyung divorced his husband and left him and joined the military. but destiny has other plans..... unexpected situations...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
424K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...