𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚊, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢

OSCARdiazfan123 által

you only just moved into town, shit goes DOWN and Oscar diaz catches your eye, will he fall for you? how lon... Több

cast
1
2
3
pt 3 oscars pov
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43

40

195 4 0
OSCARdiazfan123 által

viola pov

i woke up in bed without oscar, i was curled up with a pillow and it's hard to believe i actually got to sleep without his loud snoring ass right next to me.
why isn't he in here?

i went into the lounge and oscar was lying on the couch looking up at the ceiling. "oscar?" he sat up and opened his arms for me to join him.

when i sat down he wrapped the other half of the blanket around me and i got comfy on his chest.

"why did you sleep out here?" i asked confused

"you looked so comfy, i didn't wanna intrude" he played with my hair trying to plait it.

"but i love when you intrude, i WANT you to intrude because when you do it's basically not intrusive" he chuckled and undid the plait to start again.

"my bumps getting really big. i look so weird" i told him stroking his moustache

"it's an accessory, our baby girl isn't weird looking she's perfect."

"i hope she has your lips" i told him, i smiled at the thought of our new life with her.
times going so fast and i only have about 3-4 months to go.

"i hope she has your eyes, i can't imagine how beautiful she's going to be" he hugged me tighter.

i wanna marry this man.

~~~

zuri pov

i skipped up to oscar's house since that's where viola always is and knocked on the door.
but oscar answered i eyed him up on down like i was about to jump him.
he gave me a weird look so i laughed in return, what a weirdo

viola pulled him back and looked at me through the door way.
"ZURI!!" she jumped into a hug and we held hands jumping in a circle. once that was over we laughed and oscar looked at us horrified.

"guys we need to go baby shopping! oscar you have to come so you can hold all the clothing" he looked at viola with a 'help me' look on his face but of course she agreed with me

"cmon! i swear we'll make it fun" viola grabbed his hand and we left to the mall.

~~~

viola pov

finding baby clothes was extremely fun but also scary, soon i'm going to be a mother ? that's so weird to think about.

"omg we HAVE to get this" zuri ran upto me and oscar with a dinosaur looking jersey in her hands

" wont it be a bit big?" oscar grabbed the jersey out of her hands and held it upto his chest

"it could almost fit me" he smiled down at the tiny peice of clothing. zuri ran off to find more things and i grabbed oscar's hand

"she's almost here, it's really happening" this is truly scary but i think i'm ready to have her. she will be my entire world.

"can we build a nursery for her.. please" i nodded bc that was a stupid question.

"yes please" i smiled at his gorgeous face and gave him a small kiss before going to find zuri.

~~~

afew of the clothes they got

~~~

viola pov

"That was so fun zuri thank you so much" i gave her one last hug before she left.

" i'll be back in like an hour okay?" oscar said trying to walk out the door.

"what? we just got home? where are you going" i pouted, i was planning on asking him to make me food

" to get things for the nursery i promise i won't be long i just really want to start on it."

i laughed and he kissed my cheek before running out of the house and to his car smiling.

~~~

Oscar pov

on the drive to the shop i bumped into chico and pablo

"hey mano! where you been?" pablo ran up to me, i laughed thinking about viola for the 100th time today

"vees pregnant, im getting stuff for the nursery" they both gasped

"SHES PREGANT?! WHY ARE WE ONLY HEARING THIS NOW" chico screamed like a little kid.
pablo was standing still with wide eyes and his mouth open.

"trust me i would've told you but we barely just found out too, like a week ago" i laughed,
chico started running the other way. slowly but he was movin

"PABLO HURRY UP YOU OLD MAN WE NEED TO SEE VIOLA"
pablo snapped out of his daze and booked it towards chico.
what just happened

~~~

viola pov

only about 20 minutes after oscar left i heard yelling and running outside getting closer to the house, it freaked me out but when i saw pablo hurling towards the door with chico coming behind him all my worries went away.

"i opened the door as soon as the stepped on the property and ran out to see them .

"PABLO!! CHICO HII" pabs pulled me into a hug and chico joined not long after. i can't even remember the last time i saw these two.

"congrats baby!!! your all grown up now" they started fake crying like i just got my first period.
it made me laugh

"did oscar tell you?" they nodded and we walked back inside out of the heat.

~~~

Oscar pov

it took me way longer than i thought it would to find all the stuff, but eventually i found the self at the checkout
"is your baby coming soon?" the old lady said handing my card back.
"yeah! only two months to go" she smiled and pasted me the receipt before i left.

when i got home viola was sitting on the couch with pablo and they were watching chico on the floor doing.. yoga?

as soon as they heard the door open viola and pablo looked at me and burst out laughing. chico was just smiling embarrassed but still not moving

*i couldnt find a better photo but the pose he was doing^^*

"what are you doing?" i stayed standing in the door way and he finally moved.

"just showing viola poses she can do if her belly starts hurting! that's what real men do" he saluted me.

i looked at him and laughed but just left to get the stuff from the car.
chico pablo and viola all followed me outside to help with the boxes.

"no viola go back inside i want it to be a surprise" she opened her mouth to say something back but just gave in.

"fine don't take long though, im impatient" she walked back inside and went into our room.
we unloaded the car and started to build all the parts.

we've always had a spare room and even though ray was going to stay in there, our baby is more important.

~~~

viola pov

i heard a knock on the bedroom door
"vee can i come in?" it was oscar.

"of course" i smiled as he came in and he smiled back.

"it's done." he said

that shocked me, it's only been like 2 hours
he held his hand out of me to follow him. "close your eyes" i put my hand over my eyes and clung onto oscar's arm so i don't faceplant into anything.

"ok open!" i took my hand away

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

599K 11.9K 45
They find a paradise in each other. A paradise that won't last. "And if we don't last?" "Don't worry, we're totally ride or die." ON MY BLOCK [OSCAR...
9.1K 119 22
what happens when you fall in love with someone you can't be with, and be in a love triangle of two boys you don't like back, in a rollercoaster, wil...
681K 12.8K 82
Que peligroso amor, es tu amor para mi... "She's not moving. Lina over here is my hyna, she's mine." That sentence made my chest feel heavy. I couldn...
66.1K 1K 38
This is a book full of pain, love, lust, happiness, and unanswered questions. I hope it leaves you thinking about it for the rest of the day and brin...