Villain Rescue System

By Acrystalss77

As the last abyssal demon in the world, Wen Long was pulled into various worlds to do tasks by a guy who clai... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
WARNING (VERY IMPORTANT)
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (End of 1st World)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 (End of 2nd World)
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59 (End of 3rd World)
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 (End of 4th World)
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95 (End of 5th World)
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109 (End of 6th World)
110 (Back to Real World)
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 (END)

55

3.3K 108 7
By Acrystalss77

After Wu Li left, Wenlong was left alone in the whole room again.

It was already evening. She waited for a while, and she heard the waiter knocking on the door.

She pulled the foot of her trousers down, just covered the iron on her feet, and then got up to open the door.

"Miss Wenlong, this is your dinner." The waiter lowered his head and dragged dinner respectfully.

"Thank you."

The piano in the room is just located not far from the door, which can block the sight of the waiter outside the door.

In a short time, he should not find the fact that Wu Li has disappeared.

Wen Long thought so and closed the door naturally.

She asked in her heart: Mr. System, after the hero and heroine met, how long did it take for the blood clan surnamed Witch to sign an agreement?

[This... It's been almost a year. Of course, a large part of this time is spent dealing with the villain.

After all, in the original plot, Wu Li directly became the king of the blood clan.

Dinner was gentle and organized.

A year is shorter than she expected. And if nothing unexpected happens, Wu Li should not return to this ancient castle again.

That is to say, the situation is optimistic. It may only take half a year for the hero and heroine to complete the plot.

All she has to do now is try to fool the waiter.

However, how can it be so easy to lose one person without being found?

One week at most, she can hide it for at most a week...

I guess it's hard enough for a long time.

Wen Long sighed and stuffed another bite of food into his mouth with some sadness.

I just hope that there is no special hobbies for the next blood clan she was handed over.

A month later.

When the waiter brought the meal again without doubt, Wen Long couldn't help falling into silence.

"..."

Is this waiter a little too dull?

In more than a month, he came to the subterrain so many times, but he didn't find that there was a blood clan missing here at all!?

"Your dinner, Miss Wenlong."

The waiter's head is always hanging.

Wen Long vaguely felt that something was wrong.

She felt strange a long time ago, but because this situation is good for her, she has never asked.

"Your sr. Can you look up?"

Hearing this, the waiter was unmoved, did not look up, and did not say anything to ask why.

Wen Long frowned, dared to reach out his hand, and touched the waiter's jaw.

With a little effort, she raised his head easily.

On the bloody face are a pair of unspicable eyes.

Wen Long was stunned for a moment before he let go of his hand.

She took the plate as usual.

And the waiter did not react in the whole process.

Close the door, and the gentle expression became serious.

No wonder he hasn't found anything abnormal... It turned out to be affected by illusion.

[Why did the villain do this?]

Shake your head warmly.

She didn't understand why Wu Li controlled the waiter with illusion.

She frowned slightly, and there was a strange feeling in her heart.

You can't... Just to let her eat, right?

[So, the villain should have never left the castle.]

Wu Li's illusion is sometimes effective, which can last for up to three days.

For the past month, the blood servant has been controlled by illusion.

Wen Long: I guess so.

[I'm sorry, I should have been observing his movements. Because Wu Chonglan has returned to control the blood clan surnamed Wu, I have been a little too relaxed.]

Wen Long didn't care. She comforted him: It's not your fault. Wu Li's actions were indeed too unexpected.

She stared at the iron gate for a few seconds, with an absurd idea in her heart.

The villain won't stay at the door of the room, will he?

She called tentatively, "Lent Wu Li?"

Unsurprisingly, no one answered.

Wen Long stood still for a while and touched the tip of his nose with some funny.

How is it possible...

...

Outside the ground, a blood hanging upside down on the top turned into a bat, and the bean-sized eyes flashed coldly.

Why is he still here for a month?

What he should do is to leave the castle and look for prey, instead of guarding the door of the room like a fool, just to let the waiter deliver food to her every day.

She also said that she had high blood, and no blood clan was willing to kill her. At most, the punishment was just a few more tooth marks on her body.

Wu Li bared his tusks.

Toothprint...

He should have bit her when he left that day!

I waited for more than half a month, but I didn't eat a bite.

'Large Wu Li?' ...

Wu Li's ears covered with black fluff moved.

The sound from the iron gate was very small, but he heard it.

His ears immediately stood up, trying to hear more sounds.

Unfortunately, Wen Long didn't say anything more when he just said this.

During this period, the only sound he could hear inside was the gentle sound of the piano. This was the first time he heard her speak, and it was also his name.

Did she find herself? What other reason...

Wu Li quickly denied the first guess.

He is so hidden that she should not be able to find herself.

Da, da.

He immediately looked at the stairs leading to the ground room.

Someone is coming... Besides, listening to the footsteps is not just a waiter.

He flapped his wings and hid on the innermost dark top.

Those black eyes stared at the stairway.

When the man completely left the stairs, Wu Li finally recognized her identity.

It's the human named Kong Xiaoyun.

Moreover, he recently heard that this human being has always been with Wu Chonglan.

Didn't she stab Wu Chonglan? How could that guy allow her to stay here?

Wu Li didn't understand the reason.

So, what is this man doing here? Wu Chonglan should know that it was in vain to send someone to the room to investigate.

This human being is not sent by Wu Chonglan.

He watched Kong Xiaoyun open the iron door with the key and walked straight in.

Inside the house.

Wen Long looked at Kong Xiaoyun who came in from the outside and looked surprised.

"Miss Wenlong." When Kong Xiaoyun saw her, she immediately strode over, "I'm sorry I'm late."

Wen Long was at a loss, "What?"

Kong Xiaoyun explained to himself, "I wanted to pick you up from here early, but Wu Chonglan was so badly injured by Wu Li. I only returned to the castle with him a few days ago."

Wen Long answered.

So what does it mean to pick her up?

"Wo Chonglan has confirmed that he has joined hands with the Human Alliance. It is only a matter of time before the blood clan surnamed witches sign a peace agreement with human beings."

"I have discussed with the people of the alliance that the human beings in the castle will be slowly transferred in the past few months."

Kong Xiaoyun smiled a little on his face.

"You are the first batch."

She paused and said, "I thought you had been found by the waiter for so long and handed over to other blood clans."

"...I was surprised, too."

Wen Long hesitated and said, "So you mean, I can go back?"

"Yes."

Kong Xiaoyun said, took out the dagger from his waist, bent down to cut off the trapped gentle feet.

"All right."

"Wu Chonglan has weakened the number of patrols in the ancient castle, and it is not difficult to go out."

Before Wen Long reacted, he was pulled up by Kong Xiaoyun.

She was ready to stay here for half a year, but she didn't expect to go out in just a month?

[It shouldn't be so fast. The heroine may have opened some special channels for you.]

Gentle and exquisite lips.

I'm sorry.

"I can't bring anything. When everything is over, I will let someone carry all your things there." Kong Xiaoyun pulled her and opened the door.

Wen Long said, "It doesn't matter."

In fact, it's not her stuff.

It surprised her to leave here so early.

The iron gate was closed again.

Kong Xiaoyun looked around, and then reminded Wen Long, "After going out later, go straight ahead, and there will be people from the Human Alliance waiting. Don't worry about going away. They have thermal imaging detectors and can find you.

"Okay."

Wen Long answered her, but vaguely felt that there was a sight falling on him.

The ghost was terrible. She turned around and glanced at the top position.

Then, he turned on a pair of eyes.

Hidden in the dark corner is a bat, much larger than an ordinary bat.

Its body hung upside down, and two black wings clunged the body tightly, revealing only one black head.

I choked gently.

The villain... is really outside.

Wen Long hasn't seen Wu Li's ontology, but it doesn't prevent her from recognizing him.

In particular, the fierce light leaked from the bat's eyes is exactly the same as Wu Li.

She looked at Wu Li's eyes, but her attention unconsciously ran to his plush head.

The ontology is quite cute.

Wu Li is also observing her.

The blue black on the gentle neck has completely disappeared and replaced it with a fair neck. If you look closely, you can find the cyan blood vessels hidden under the skin.

But Wu Li didn't pay much attention to this. He just looked at her inexplicitly.

The warm lips gently opened and said "Thank you" silently.

The villain did help her this month, and she has to thank her anyway.

"What's wrong?"

Seeing Kong Xiaoyun turn his head, Wen Long left and took away her eyes so that she could not find the guy hiding over her head.

"It's nothing."

Seeing that there was nothing unusual about her, Kong Xiaoyun walked forward with confidence.

When the two left their sight, Wu Li finally moved.

He stared at the direction where they left, and the emotions in his eyes were dark.

She is leaving.

That's what human said.

Recalling Wen Long's silent thank-you, he pulled the corners of his lips.

Who cares her? Thank you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2.5K 21
꧁Join Zavi and her system Xian ,as they travel the world of novels and change its stupid plot. As a certain guy keeps following her every world she...
1M 56.5K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
31.9K 585 13
"I've got a big problem, Alec...I don't think I can hate you anymore." His breathing shallowed, but Alec's lips curved into a tiny smile that Apollo...
33.8K 2K 14
Kim Rok Soo died in a monster attack when he had just finished reading the fantasy novel that Choi Jung Soo gave him, but he woke up as a prince inst...