109 (End of 6th World)

That night.

Yun Li talked with Priest Luo Da for nearly an hour.

After all, Rhoda is also a friend who has accompanied him for a hundred years, and he has a lot of things to ask.

"After you leave, will you come back to guide us?" Rhoda looked pitifully with tears on his wrinkled face.

Yun Li said: "I will come back, but to visit friends, not to guide the priests of the temple."

Luo Da was unable to speak for a while.

"It's my honor to be regarded as your friend."

"..."

"Are you leaving alone? Is there any friend at the destination?"

"I will bring Wen Long with me."

Rhoda said There was a trace of surprise in his eyes, wondering why he brought Wen Long...

But he didn't ask.

"That's fine, His Highness Wen Long doesn't have magical powers, and with your protection, the gods must be happy to see it."

Yun Li's eyes were complicated.

Looking at the old man in front of him who firmly believed in him, he finally didn't say any more.

It is not easy to shake people's faith.

And it is almost impossible for someone as devout as Rhoda.

"The affairs of the temple that I am in charge of have been handled properly."

"Priest Rhoda, there is no need to send it away."

Bless the temple.

Yun Li looked at the statue in front of him, and said coldly, "Aren't you going to come out?" The

statue still didn't respond.

"Today is my last time here, and so is she."

A few seconds later, the golden particles in the statue seemed to be excited, and slowly condensed in front of the statue.

A figure identical in appearance to the statue stood quietly in front of Yun Li.

He opened his lips, but no sound came out.

'Where is she going? '

"Leave the temple." Yun Li paused, his tone became a little subtle, "Come with me."

'...Impossible. '

God's expression didn't change at all, completely taking his words as a lie.

Yun Li slightly raised the corner of his lower lip, but the hint of showing off was hard to conceal.

"She likes me."

'Impossible. ' God's tone remained firm.

'She hates me. She will hate you as much as she hates me. '

She just wanted his fragments, so she pretended to like him...

Suddenly, as if sensing something, the golden light particles quickly retracted into the statue in an instant.

"Yun Li?" A very soft female voice entered the Fengshen Hall along with the sound of footsteps.

Wen Long locked onto Yun Li who was in the middle with a glance.

She approached him and asked inexplicably, "Why did you come here?"

Since she wanted to leave, it should be most convenient to be outside the temple.