eternity ~ MHA x Raiden Ei! R...

By Meharxoxo

in which a girl from the l/n clan decides to follow after her late sister's path and become a hero. will she... More

prolouge
character information
love interests
playlist!!
chapter I
chapter II
chapter III
chapter IV
chapter V
chapter VII

chapter VI

1.2K 39 45
By Meharxoxo

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SMM FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS!! IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY TO SEE PEOPLE ENJOYING MY WORK SM! I hope you enjoy this chapter! (has anyone noticed some of the references this ch and last ch??)

...

"I AM HERE!!!" All Might yells as the classroom door slams open, "Coming through the door like a normal person!"

what normal person enters a room like that?

"OH EM GEE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY ALL MIGHT!!", Kaminari says, in awe of All Might's appearance. 

"So he really is a teacher!!" Eijiro exclaims, punching the air. "This year is gonna be awesome!!"

The rest of the class broke out into mindless chit-chat, not worthy of Y/n's time.. 

She brought her attention to All Might at the front of the classroom. 

He had his hands on his hips, with his signature smile. 

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High! Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101'. Here you'll learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!!"

it's hard to believe that this was the same hero that made Midoriya eat his hair...

"But... one of the keys of being a hero is looking good!"

All Might points towards the side of the classroom where the wall pushes out to reveal cases. 

"These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started!"

The class cheers in excitement as Y/n stares blankly at the cases.

i made my costume with Miko, so it shouldn't be that bad...

i hope she didn't change them around.

"Get yourselves suited up, and meet at the training ground Beta!"

...

In Y/n's opinion, her hero costume came out quite nicely. Her costume showed a bit more cleavage than intended, but it looked fine. 

She mostly wore armor, with her clans crest located in many areas of her costume. There was an opening on the top, for easy access to her weapon. Most of her costume was made out of heavy metal, so that she could absorb electricity more efficiently. 

(A/N: You can ignore the armor on her sides if u want, as it looks a bit heavy! i think it looks nice tho :0 You're free to decide if you wish to keep the headpiece though!)

She glanced around the class, and most of their hero outfits looked....

Mediocre at best. 

In her opinion, the only person with a semi- decent costume was Uraraka. It truly did fit her aesthetic. 

"They say that the clothes make the pros, ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof!"

he honestly shouldn't be talking with that skintight bodysuit...

"Take this to heart." All Might announces, "From now on, you are all... heroes in training!"

like we didn't know that already?

"Now! Shall we get started, you bunch of newbies?" All Might grins while the class chats amongst each other, still awaiting one person.

Soon after, Midoriya comes running down the tunnel as Y/n shifts her attention towards him.

ew. what even is that...

She walks away from Midoriya, not wanting to be seen with him in that horrendous costume. 

It was even worse than Todoroki's cyborg-like costume. 

She feels a presence looming near her and turns around to see Eijiro, with his hand about to grab her shoulder. 

"Woah! You have some super spacial awareness, Y/n!" Eijiro smiles at her, "Your hero costume is super manly, Y/n!"

"Ah..thanks?", she says unsure how to respond to that. "Your costume looks very practical, Eijiro.

"Yeah, well I wanted something that'd work well with my quirk."

Before Y/n could respond, All Might announced, "Now that everyone's ready, its time for combat training!!"

Iida interrupts All Might, "Sir! This is the fake city from the entrance exams, right?" He holds his hands up while talking and chops them towards the ground with each syllable. "Does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

"Not quite!"

All Might holds up two fingers towards the class. 

"You're going to move two steps forward. Most of the villain fights broadcasted by the news take place outdoors, however battles with the most evil and cruel villains take place indoors! Truly intelligent criminals do their crimes in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of heroes and villains, and fight two-on-two battles. However, remember that you're inside and need to keep collateral damage to a minimum!"

The frog-like girl frowns and raises her hand to ask, "Sir, isn't this a bit advanced for us?"

All Might responds, "The best training is received on the battlefield! But remember that you're not just punching robots this time, you're fighting human beings!"

The class starts rambling with questions, and All Might gets fed up with the noise. He pulls out a script from his pocket and reads it, deciding what to do next. 

"All right guys! Here's the situation.." All Might pauses to read off of his notes before continuing, 

"The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try and foil their plans! In order to do that, the heroes have to either catch the villains, or recover the nuke. Likewise, the villains succeed if they either protect the missile, or capture the heroes." 

The others comment on the scenario before All Might continues, "There's going to be a time limit, and we'll choose our teams by drawing lots." He holds up a bright, yellow box. 

In Y/n's perspective, this activity would be pretty easy. In fact, she feels pity for whoever ends up being her opponent. 

"Let's draw the teams!" 

Team A: Uraraka & Midoriya

Team B: Shoji & Todoroki

Team C: Mineta & Yaoyorozu

Team D: Bakugo & Iida

Team E: Ashido & Aoyama

Team F: Koda & Sato

Team G: Kaminari & Jirou

Team H: Tokoyami, Asui & Y/n

Team I: Ojiro & Hagakure

Team J: Kirishima & Sero

Y/n meets up in a group with her two teammates, and Asui leads the discussion by explaining her quirk to them. 

"My quirk is frog, kero. I can do anything a frog can."

"I have dark shadow..."

Tokoyami doesn't say much after that, but Y/n knows they'd make a great team. Dark shadow, a shadow-like creature would most likely have one weakness, the sun. With Y/n being able to create thunderstorms, that are able to block the sun, Dark shadow could thrive. 

"I believe we'd win this easily, our opponents lack an offense. So, we must exhaust their defense. Sero would most likely cover the room in tape so that we'd get tangled in it. Once, we find their hideout, I can fry the tape to allow you guys to assist."

"Great idea, L/n", Asui exclaims

...

Y/n tuned out the rest of the matches, they weren't important to her. 

However it was quite the shock to see Midoriya as injured as he was, in a simple training battle. 

What a moron..

Once her match against team J started, the team split up looking for where the bomb was hidden. 

Y/n heard over her intercom that Asui had found the hideout and rushed over to her direction. 

She pulled the polearm out of her chest and sent lighting all throughout the room, effectively frying off the tape surrounding the room. 

"TORN TO OBLIVION"

Both Sero and Eijiro looked shocked as all the tape within the room was gone within a second. 

Y/n's eyes glowed purple as she focused on creating a storm just around the parameters of UA. 

The light in the windows dimmed, feuling Dark Shadow's bloodlust. 

"I'll let you two take these two down..."

Y/n saw this as the perfect time to test out her new move. 

"PLEDGE OF PROPRIETARY"

CHARACTER INFO: 

SKILL: PLEDGE OF PROPRIETARY

WHEN THIS SKILL IS USED,  ALL NEARBY PARTY MEMBERS (EXCLUDING Y/N) GAIN 30% BONUS ATK FOR 10 SECONDS (CAN INCREASE WITH PRACTICE)

Dark Shadow, with the added boost, broke down Eijiro's hardening and captured him effortlessly now that there was less sun. Sero, on the other hand, was tapeless and was therefore defenseless against Asui capturing him with her tongue. 

"You did it." All Might announces to the microphone as both villains were captured, "The hero team..."

"WINS!"

...

Once the five were back in the holding room, All Might asked the class who the MVP of this battle was. 

Yaoyorozu answered once again, "L/n, since she was a crucial part of defeating the villains. She fried the tape off, allowing her teammates to freely attack the villains."

All Might added, "Very good, Young Yaoyorouzu! I'd like to add that Young L/n also buffed her teammates abilities to ensure they had the win!"

"So, that's what that was! I felt so much stronger all of a sudden. Kero", Asui said. 

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.8K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
165K 5.8K 92
Y/N is just your average hardworking hero in training student.She wanted to prove to everyone she could become a hero even that your parents are vill...
60K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...