eternity ~ MHA x Raiden Ei! R...

By Meharxoxo

in which a girl from the l/n clan decides to follow after her late sister's path and become a hero. will she... More

character information
love interests
playlist!!
chapter I
chapter II
chapter III
chapter IV
chapter V
chapter VI
chapter VII

prolouge

3.5K 82 12
By Meharxoxo

In the infamous land of Japan, centuries pass with quirks constantly changing and evolving. Deep in the heart of the city stands the lofty abode of the L/n clan.

Y/n L/n of the L/n clan is quite an interesting case.

...

"S/N! You're back!"

Looking back on it, she was naive to think things could last.

Eternity is needed for the betterment of the world.

...

seven

Young Y/n was currently in the backyard of the L/n estate with her beloved friends.

They were admiring the Sakura trees together, while eating sushi and telling stories.

...

six

Her dear friends, Kitsune Saiguu and Mikushi Chiyo, both came up to her with a somber look on their faces.

"Sasayuri was attacked by a villain Y/n, and his parents said he wasn't going to make it."

What?

She stood there with a grief-stricken look on her face

"Please tell me, who did this to him."

Y/n's expression had changed.

She no longer looked very sad.

Just angry?

"Well", Chiyo said. "All the authorities said that it was a villain with a serpent quirk."

Nothingness

...

five

Y/n and Chiyo were walking home from school. Kitsune Saiguu had to stay home today, as she was feeling a bit sick.

Everything started to become normal.

Y/n had still felt the grief in her heart, but she had learned to ignore it.

That was until they encountered a villain along the way to their respective estates.

It was a beast of sin.

Chiyo was swallowed whole, even though she managed to cut herself out she was forever changed.

Y/n watched the whole encounter with panicked eyes.

She hadn't been able to do anything at all.

She swore that she would never let herself feel this powerless again.

She watched as Chiyo lost the battle to insanity.

It went on to the point where she even turned her blade on Y/n.

The petite girl, one who was once "as lovely as the moon" was now unrecognizable.

The same very girl who had beat the unbeatable Otogi king, was now millions of miles away in a reform camp.

Why do things have to change?

Stillness

...

four

One of Y/n's last friends Kitsune Saiguu, you wonder what happened to her?

Well, to tell the truth, nobody knows.

Not even Y/n herself.

Y/n was very shocked, an emotion she does not feel often.

A day after Chiyo's exile, Y/n had visited her family's manor to find it empty.

Not a trace of her beloved friend, Kitsune Saiguu.

A tear fell down Y/n's eye.

Eternity

...

three

Y/n started to become cold and distant following the unfortunate events that took her friends away from her.

However, the light of her shadow, still remained.

Her beloved older sister, S/n L/n.

She was a hero, one of the finest ones.

Her hero name was Baal, and she was named after the god of weather, specifically rainstorms.

With her parents having died at a young age, Y/n was practically raised by her older sister, S/n.

They were best friends.

S/n's hero work had concerned Y/n at times, but Y/n wanted to follow in her sister's footsteps and become a hero, who shone just as bright as her sister.

Y/n was home one day, alone doing her homework in her bed.

It was raining quite hard, as Y/n was listening to the calming rainfall with the occasional sound of thunder and a bright flashing in the window.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door.

Curiously, she went downstairs to open the door, thinking it was her sister.

Instead she was met with a couple police officers standing at the front door with somber expressions.

"Yes?", she called out. " Am I of assistance to you?"

The four officers stood stared at her with grieved eyes, as one called out and said, "Miss Y/n L/n right?"

"Yes, that is me.",  she replied.

The officer had nodded and informed her, "Well your sister, Baal, she is currently in the hospital. Her injuries are life-threatening. They don't think she's going to make it. I am terribly sorry, Miss L/n."

Y/n had felt tears piercing her eyes.

Her stone cold expression had faded into a pensive, somber one.

The officer offered, "I know she's your guardian, so if you want we could take you to the hospital to see her."

Her eyes widened in surprise as she put her usual resting face back on.

"Thank you", she responded. "That would be greatly appreciated."

The ride to the hospital was quiet.

No one dared to utter a sound.

Y/n rushed to S/n's room frantically. As she opened the door she grimaced at what she saw.

Her dear, kind sister laying there with bandages all over her body.

She went to her sister's bedside with tears flowing down her cheeks.

S/n's eyes warmed up at the sight of Y/n beside her.

She called Y/n closer and said, "Hello Y/n. I know how pained you are feeling right now, but I know you will be able to handle yourself without me."

Y/n gasped at her choice of words and angrily said not to say stuff like that.

"Well, I do not believe I will survive this, as much as I wish to stay with you for eternity. It truly seems like my time here with you is over. Well, let's not talk about this more."

Y/n nodded, unable to dispute her sister's wishes. Tears still poured from her eyes, as she brought her sleeve to wipe her face.

"Y/n.", S/n said in a soft tone. "Look at me. You wish to be a hero, don't you?"

Y/n smiled softly, "How did you know?"

S/n gingerly said, "It wasn't very hard to tell. Anyways, you are about to turn 15 right? Since you are in your last year of middle school, I sent a recommendation to UA High for you."

Y/n's eyes widened and she sniffled a bit, "Thank you sister. I will do my best and become the best hero for you."

S/n smiled at Y/n, "I'm glad, then I just wanted you to know that I have no regrets now. You will turn out to be a exceptional hero. I left you my sword, the Musou Isshin, I trust that it will be in good hands?"

Y/n nodded and wiped her eyes dry, "Yes, sister."

"Farewell then, Y/n"

S/n held Y/n's hand and laid her head back onto the bed frame.

Y/n watched as her hand grew cold and she heard the beeping of the machine hooked up to her. Someone had dragged her out of the room sometime, because she was now sitting in one of the lobby chairs.

...

two

Y/n was in her room eating a slice of cake after her training session.

Desserts are one of the only things that bring Y/n joy nowadays.

A knock on Y/n's bedroom door caused her to jolt out of her trance and look around vigilantly, before going to the door and prying it open.

"Hello there Y/n~"

A gasp came out of Y/n's mouth as she stared at the door with wide eyes.

Y/n softly smiled at her and said, "Hello Miko, umm what brings you here?"

"Well", she responded with a slight smirk, "you did.."

Y/n's smile dropped and her hands fell to her waist, "Get to the point Miko."

"Alright then, I just wanted to save you from killing yourself by training and eating all this crap. Guess I was right.", she shrugs and looks to the ceiling. "If you let me stay, I'll cook all your meals and help you train. You really do need all the help you could get with cooking."

Y/n pursed her lips and thought for a bit before coming to a conclusion. "Sure, but it was only for the food. I tried to make stir fry yesterday and started a fire."

Miko put her hand to her mouth and started laughing, "You truly wound me Y/n, surely I am worth more than my superior cooking skills?"

Y/n looked at her and said no.

...

looks like its just the two of us?

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLOO!! Just wanted you guys to know that Yae Miko isn't really a love interest right now. She's more like a flirty best friend. Eimiko shippers please don't attack me. As much as I love Eimiko, this isn't Ei and this is a MHA x reader, so it won't happen. (well we never know, maybe it will) 

UPDATE: I LIED YAE MIKO IS PROB A LOVE INTEREST I LOVE HER TOO MUCH

Also I hate when everyone in the class simps for Y/N because they become blinded by their feelings of her and start hating each other and I don't want that, so there'll probably be like 2-3 love interests at most.

THANKS!! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
137K 3.3K 24
BNHAXREADER The first like 10 chapters are short and badly written but the rest is good When Deku, Momo, Kirishima, Iida and todoroki went to go get...
10.6K 293 22
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
4.1K 134 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...