Digimon Oneshots

By YingYang_wolf

Hello everyone I am making this digimon oneshot for anyone who only wants to ship the digital monster and not... More

Dukemon x Beelzemon Part 1

Request Open

8 1 1
By YingYang_wolf

Hello I hope everyone is doing alright now the reason for this was that I was getting a bit bored and trying to fine digimon ships but found only a few so I decide that I will make this story that will be full of fluff or smut and you are free to leave request here or message me and I would also like to know if you want to be credit for them or be anonymous please and I will also be putting some of the ships that I like so make sure to be nice and not judgmental also one more thing no humans will be added only the digital monsters.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 1.9K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
815K 32.7K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
152K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
288K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...