Shame

By marymary-diva17

All her life lani had been told she had brought shame to her family, she was not like either of her father ja... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author note (2)
Question 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Lani future mate or mates
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Lani relationship with jake & neytiri
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Moat and Norm
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 9

1.7K 39 4
By marymary-diva17

Lani had opened her eyes to see she was in some type of hut she didn't know how she had gotten her, she had closed her eyes not to long ago and now she was in some healer hut. Lani could tell it was still night type by looking threw a small hole, and the fire being the light in the hut. She could see that her arms and legs were bandage up well and she was wondering who had done this for her, most import who tribe was she in anyways. She had removed she had left home after the incident with her brothers and their friends, now more questions were running threw her head.

????? " you shouldn't be moving that much princess"

Lani " ahh wait it you again"

???? " so you do remember me that good I thought you had forgotten me already beautiful"

Lani " well it hard to forget news race meeting during eventful times, so who are you now that we ran into each other more then once"

???? " that name is Kxee I and my warrior friends found you in the cave ... why are you out here so far alone"

Lani " something bad happened at home so I left for the time being"

Kxee " all alone didn't someone come with you"

Lani " no so where is everyone else"

Kxee " in their tents we are here on some business of my father and grandmother, you can say we are on a quest

Lani " oh"

Kxee " I brought you to my tent we have a young warrior healer with us so he fixed you up, you were badly hurt"

Lani " thank for the help"

Kxee " so why do you cry you eyes are red and it seemed like you were crying when we found you"

Lani " family problems"

Kxee " I have all night so tell me what made you cry" lani had taken a deep breath and soon told kxee the whole story of what had happen to her early the day, even he had gotten mad on how she was treated.

Kxee " your family sounds like the worst your father blames you for something, that was out of your powers and the other adults as well"

Lani " all families have issues but my fathers issues seem to me because, I'm not like my older brothers even my own clan treated me horrible at times"

Kxee " you will always be better then them you have a faith that none of them can compare to not, even tokru Makto himself"

Lani " thanks for that ... so what of of the rest of your tribe"

Kxee " that my secret beautiful "

Lani " oh"

Kxee " we have been making some peace with the other tribes around here to help fight the humans"

Lani " yes some of the humans are greedy but not all of them are greedy and are good"

Kxee " well I'm taking your word on that lani"

Kxee " we  should get more sleep lani you are still healing"

Lani " sure" lani had closed her eyes and fallen asleep when sun iight had risen lani and see an older looking ocean na'vi looking down at her making lani shocked a bit.

Lani " hello"

???? " hello dearie you most be lani one of the blessed child of the great mother"

Lani " how do you know that miss"

???? " that name is Uua my grandson and his friends have said that meet you before, and now found you in a cave alone"

Lani " oh okay but how else do you know of me"

Uua " you name has been mention to some older tshailk here as your are now walking down the path, that has bene made for you"

Lani " ......"

Uua  " drink this tea it will help you feel better being out in the cold might of made you sick" Uua had handed lani a small clay cup of tea and she soon drank it, and gave the cup back to Uua.

Lani " thank you"

Uua " I kown of your grandmother and mother I'm sorry for your lost of your mother, she was pure hearted women like you and your grandmother has done raising you well init the young lady you will become"

Lani " thank you"

Uua " do you feel like you can walk and stand"

Lani " yes" lani and Uua soon left the tent and that when lani was greeted by a few new faces as they looked at lani in aww, she soon saw kxee standing next to her.

Kxee " lani is my father Ion the leader of my tribe"

Lani " hello Ion I see you"

Ion " I see you lani my son and his friends have spoken well on your behalf and it seems like eywa favors you well"

Lani " thank you"

Uua " she is the one I have told you she fits the version perfectly"

Ion " I believe you mother"

Kxee " you seemed to win over my grandmother well that a good sign and it seems like my people like you as well, the ones who are here" kxee and lani had walked off together to speak about the meeting.

Lani " thank you"

Kxee " do you know what else Eywa has planned for you or no"

Lani " the great mother has only given me a few hints but it seems like I have to find out everything else on my own"

Kxee " well I hope I can see what you become because it seems like we  will be seeing more of each other"

Lani " I like that will you be staying here for long"

Kxee " no we will be leaving tonight as we head home but I wish you to have this my lani" kxee soon handed lani a beautiful necklace and she had take it while a smile grew on her face.

Kxee " this symbolizes the bond between us and it something you give to someone, who has become special to you"

Lani " thank you" lani had put the necklace on and it suited her well, knee smiled at her and they soon went back to walking. Lani had went back to camp and collect her stuff as she knew she had to be home soon, if she was one for to long everyone will think the worst. Lani was near the water with her stuff and her IIu who seemed to become friends with kxee iiu and few young warriors. Lani knew she had to return home, as she couldn't stay hidden away all the time.

Kxee " sadly we have to part but I hope eywa bless us again to meet"

Lani " I hope so as well take care kxee"

Kxee " you take care as well my lani remember me and my clan the Tau-aticaya will always be here for you" lani had nodded her head and soon left as she need to be home before dark, when she arrived it was still the afternoon. Lani had gotten so much attention when she walked onto the beach carrying her stuff as she sent her IIu free from the saddle. She was getting looks from all the adults but she was not paying them attention. She had put her stuff away and decided to go see everyone else in the healer hut after she had heard a few adults talking about them being there.

Lani "hey"

Tsyerio " lani you are here don't worry us like that again"

Lani " I didn't mean to worry you all"

Aonung " are you okay we didn't see you in here and we thought something bad happened to you, when the accident happened... after you saved our lives"

Lani " oh yes I was somewhere else for recovering time, but now I'm home so here are you all feeling"'

Neteyam " the adults had looked worried when you left"

Lani "'oh were they that good to know"

Tuk " we ... had .." Tuk was coughing badly soon lani had handed her a clay cup of water.

Tuk " thank you"

Spider " we are lucky you didn't get hurt while keeping us alive, because this would of ended on bad terms"

Lani " yeah ... maybe next time when we see the spirt tree we have one group wait and keep watch while the other group using the tree"

Kiri " I like that idea"

Rotxo " we are happy you are here ronal might be back soon, and start see if we are ready to be return home"

Lani " oh yes I should leave you all to rest I'm being rude coming here"

Tuk " no stay here with us and keep us company"

Jake " lani are you in here"

Lani " yes I'm sir" soon the parents had come into the room to see their kids. As they were worried about them. Rotxo parents had made eye contact with lani.

Neytiri " when did you get home why didn't you tell us"

Lani " I just got back and want to be my brothers and friends, but I will be going now give you all family time"

Spider " you are family"

Lani " I will give you parents and children time..." soon wide eyes were on lani as others were looking at her arms and legs.

Kiri " are you okay what happened"

Lani " I had taken a fall in good nothing to worry about, you all are more important then me"

Ronal " let me see your injuries"

Mo'at " I will deal with my granddaughter you have these boys to attend to, and I may have a word with her as well .. come granddaughter"

Lani " yes ma'am I will see your later everyone"

Rotxo mother " I'm sorry for what ...."

Mo'at " if you don't see clearly my granddaughter is hurt and need care, you can talk to her later.. if she allows it" mo'at had grabbed lani and started leaving the hut with her.

Neytiri " mother"

Mo'at " your daughter is a fighter I'm just check in her she will be at home if you wish to speak to her, my son take care boys" mo,at soon disappeared with lani, check the injuries on her arms and legs but she noticed the necklace as well and didn't say anything. She was going to allow lani to tell her what had happened to her when she took off that day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 552 14
"I was 15 when we left the forest to live amongst the Metkayina clan. When the war broke out. When we fought to survive. It's hard enough to be human...
42.1K 1.1K 23
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ. โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœฏ โ”Š โ”Š โ˜… โ”Š โœฏ โ˜… ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž neteyam finds an unconscious na'vi in the woods dur...
69.5K 1.4K 21
Tanhรฌ, twin sister of Sylwanin must find a way to look past the sky people's wrong doings to her spieces in order to teach an immature dream walker h...
436K 13.3K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...