"The Mafia's Lumberjack" (A m...

By Dunkebon

contains: SMUT, abuse, murder, etc. also peko x fuyuhiko. Slow burn with smut bc complicated toxic relationsh... More

Beginning
A sore thumb among others.
Being the new bodyguard
Getting into the ropes of things
🍋Out on the balcony🍋
The lake house
An old crush.
Patching things up.

A new-body. (nobody)

64 6 3
By Dunkebon

Tw: violence, mentions of abuse, that stuff))))

"Let's hide behind that window and peek. Just watch Nagito." Fuyuhiko whispered, as we somehow had climbed onto the roof of an expensive building. It had glass placed on the top, jewels hanging off. It was a beautiful white opals swinging from the roof on such a small building, letting us watch through from the sidelines without being fully seen.

"Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? Why the fuck would I want to watch some unexpirienced brat take over LEADER?! If poor old Mikey wasn't caught smuggling drugs, then this wouldn't have happened!" A man screamed as he fluffed up his feather coat. Fuyuhiko's dad. He was being led in by a few recognizable people from the first party.

"What a load of bullshit, why would we want such a low ranking gay son of his to be OUR leader? He don' know dick to money!" One of the popular members of Nagito's team yelled to his lackeys, who all chuckled at his anger.

Some held bottles of beer and stumbled in, many wore scars and eyepatches. Everybody was sitting, and that's when Nagito entered. I couldn't hear a thing, but I assume he was informing of the don's passing.

Of course, they all knew that. Word spreads like wildfire. But he then took the position, I suppose?

The whole time Fuyuhiko was mumbling to himself, laughing. Anger etched so far in his face I had to wave my hand in his face.

"Dude, whats up?"

"I just... feel bad for Peko. She keeps using herself for me... and Nagito knows that. He fucking knows that she's a soft spot for me."

"How much does he know?" I asked, as my attention geared to him, ignoring whatever fake speech held up.

"Well, we both are near the same age. When he grew up, he saw how Peko was used like... a tool. Everybody sees her as one, even her. Why do you think she calls me master but others call me "kiddo"? Assholes."

I never knew that. When I was around, usually everything was kept low and Fuyuhiko would only share a few stories about his crazy family and the fights they'd get into. He didn't seem all too bothered with it, scampering off with me to drink and smoke, leading me to trouble. I then wondered what Nagito looked like, alone and scrawny, having to be led by his father.

"Do you like her?" I questioned, not any bad intentions. I was more curious then anything.

He slapped the back of my head, red as a tomato. "Tch- NO! S-shut it..."

"Ohhh my God you have a crush on her." My smile rose.

"NO!"

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-"

"Just, shut it! Look, Nagito's leaving! I think they're done!"

I listened to him, staring down through the glass. Nagito swayed a bit to himself, humming. Rain started to pour, which was sudden. But apperantly, thanks to his luck, he only danced harder. Like he had reached the brink of insanity, he twirled around on the tips of his toes and reached his hands out.

He looked truly beautiful. A crazy, beautiful madness. My heart, again, did the talking for me. Nagito ran a hand through his hair, laughing a bit at his foolishness. He looked around at the room, with the face of, "It's all mine."

If I was by his side, I would of been so proud.

He brushed his hair between his fingers, stretching to cup a handful of opal, capturing his serine beauty and calm between the dances. It wasn't smooth, it was ragged and complicated, his gaze looking at me.

Maybe I imagined it. A man came in and motioned some things, and Nagito went to grab his coat.

Right now, we were watching him leave, despite the shock of thunder, he didn't care. I was used to rain pouring on me, so I didn't care if mud or anything messy placed on me either.

Nagito walked out, behind the building was the woods. That's when I remembered...the body... surely it's not the same woods..

"Nows our chance, let's go!"

I helped him off the building through the staircases, and we went running. Nagito was far ahead, letting the rain soak his hair as he continued walking.

He kept making his way through a paved section, arms free and letting his hair soak, shoes getting covered in mud. The air was full of pine, clouds covered in a dark Grey. Almost like nighttime abode.

I stepped on a leaf, and he instantly turned, holding the gun.

"Hajime, I knew you'd be here.." He had a smitten look in his eyes, smiling.

I realized Fuyuhiko was behind him, so I needed to be fast. "I like you, okay? Of course I'd be here." I spat out, smiling.

He giggled, as Fuyuhiko lunged. He only got to land one punch, before Nagito shot. He missed his head, nicking his hair by an inch. I dove straight for Nagito, who started running.

"GET HIM!" Screamed Fuyuhiko, who was covered in mud. When he lunged, he slipped and sprained his ankle, but climbed up a tree to salvage it. I felt the slush sounds of grass and dirt mixed together as I saw continuous trees behind me, a speck of white hair in front. I grabbed his wrist when I could, screaming.

"I GOT HIM!"

"get your- hands off me! Your filthy, gross... ugly hands!"

"UGLY? But you seemed to like how I TASTED." I slammed him on a tree, a growl in my voice as thunder struck. I heard him start to shake with fury. My throat stung from yelling.

"I gave you a chance, I even saved you from that bomb. It only makes sense we'd never work."

He tried to kick me off, but my strength held him down, digging into his skin and bruising him.

"Or is it that you just hate outsiders?! You hate my kind, because I'm not a MURDERER!"

"I don't understand why your all upset, Peko is clearly alive. I didn't shoot her head." Nagito said, before kicking me in the nuts with his knee. I held his leg, before he kicked at my cheek. I fell back, hearing Fuyuhiko dash after him. He caught up, and all I heard was yells from up ahead.

Thunder struck again. I wondered if Peko was sleeping comfortably right now.

When I crawled in, I saw Nagito wielding a knife. He swung it back and fourth as blood leaked from his lips, punches on his face. Fuyuhiko held him by the shirt, screaming. "DONT EVER HURT HER! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND?!"

Nagito slashed his arm, kicking him off. He was wobbly, mud covered and bloody. He seemed to have taken a bad beating. He didnt notice I was there until I threw his knife, hugging him.

The blonde behind me stopped, confused by my sudden move.

I couldn't tell if it was nighttime rain chilling me, or what. I just wanted to hug him, Maybe for the last punch Fuyuhiko would land.

He stopped his movements, droplets falling down his face, as I finally pulled away, the slick wet of our clothes pulling apart, his chest calming.

"So this is it, huh? Are you going to get the axe?"

"What?" Me and the blonde said in unison, eyes wide.

Nagito was silent, head down as rain trickled off the ends of his hair, going down in droplets compared to the beating rain and thunder on us. His slim hand pointed off course, to a tree.

"He's there.
...
I can hear him all from hell.

I saw everything. So how can you get mad, when you killed my father?"

"That's different! You didn't CARE about him!"

"Well is SHE dead?" Nagito wheezed, looking up at him. Swirls were in his eyes again, as he was punched. "Do it. Kill me. Bury my body. I certainly didn't send out a warning beforehand."

"H-how did you know-" I stuttered, before being kicked away. Nagito was weak, but I decided to let him go.

"Your car, it was parked nearby and I could see you up above. I thought I'd put on a little show for you. I even picked this place out because my father died by it. Infact, I've only been steps ahead. The steps of hope itself, is ingrained inside me. With my luck, it's easier to predict your, oh so, easy moves." He explained, glaring at us. His eyes were so cold, it was worse then when we first met. It was hatred, and it hurt so much.

Fuyuhiko stabbed him in the shoulder, when he tried to dodge. He screamed, feeling it, before laughing more.

My heart...
It hurt so much more then when my father would beat me until I bled, or when I pricked my arm with an axe then got yelled at, or that fateful day where all my poems for Natsumi, all my songs, my drawings, everything. Was leaked to her eyes, the deep and brutal feeling making me shiver constantly. The laugher ringing around me as I was called low level, basic, and how I never belonged.

Even now, I feel like I didn't belong. Where was I? Was this even me? I wasn't a willing gullible mouse falling into a trap, I knew every step and word. So what put me in the same box from Nagito? Because I'm an outsider?

I finally got to see inside his heart, find a new approach to him, and it led to this. Why am I even...here?

To escape again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.2K 50
⚠️Female readers and Fujoshi's DNI⚠️ ~Danganronpa x reader fanfics and (very few) gay danganronpa ships ~This most likely will contain spoilers ~DR1...
6.7K 201 112
(Completed) Rated: M for Mature Hajime x Nagito (Maybe with Chiaki on the side for both of them) (This will be an AI they save of her) (also Izuru wh...
1.3K 10 26
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!] [FREQUENT UPDATES] [PARTS 1-9] - RELATIONSHIP HEADCANONS/SCENARIOS - SFW HEADCANONS - NSFW HEADCANONS - SFW ABCS - NSFW ABC...
108K 5.5K 70
dance au hinata harem ----- ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴜꜱᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 𝗵𝗶𝗺... ᴛ...