Last Secret Last Fantasy [ Li...

By skuzzkii

Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for... More

안녕하세요.
•Cast•
01. The Issues of a Good Boy.
02. Emotions.
03. Odd Feeling.
04. Not So Horrible.
05. Halloween's Party.
06. Facades.
07. The After Day [Part I]
08. The After Day [Part II]
09. I Am Not The One.
10. Talk That Talk.
11. Fake and True.
12. Ice Cream.
13. She liked everyone.
14. Your Closest Person.
15. The Problem Of A (Still) Child.
17. The Girl Who Stood Him Up.
18. Jelly Jelly.
19. Inevitable.
20. Beliefs from memories.
21. Faithful Trust.
22.Truces.
23. Rollercoaster (Part 1)
24. Rollercoaster (Part 2)
25. Ephemeral Happiness.
26. Breakdowns, Apologies, and Hugs.
27. The Great Activity.
28. Demoniac, flirtarous, lovely...

16. Consequences Of Being A Brave Girl.

342 12 15
By skuzzkii

( a/n: forgive mistakes, pls! )

Last Secret Last Fantasy

Chapter 16: Consequences of Being a Brave Girl.

After such a game on a Sunday day, the logical thing was to give a free day to everyone. Wasn't it?

He really hoped that the school would allow them to have a free day but he realized that the idea was kind of stupid. They would never do such a thing. They didn't even let them throw an after-party for the game that they won! Kinda unfair... even when he didn't know if he could attend.

Because he was being controlled now.

"... I really hope that you are hearing everything I say, Jeon Jungkook."

"Sure."

The man narrowed his eyes hearing his short reply. Jungkook discovered that he put him on his nerves. Was it bad to admit that since then he has been doing it on purpose?

"I don't want to see you playing hockey until the last match, if it's necessary I'll talk with the bald man." His gaze darkened when he named his coach.

It was easy to know that he wasn't fond of him.

"Okay."

"I need you to take this seriously."

"For real, it's okay!" He stood up from the couch. "I will do as you say meanwhile you don't tell a single word of this to my father."

Gang So nodded.

"I won't... Although I don't see any problem with doing it."

Jungkook nodded too, not bothering himself in answering that because nobody else rather than himself would understand it.

"Can I go now? I don't want to be late."

The man finally let him leave the house, not without convincing him of eating an apple before. Tsk, like he would be seven. He wasn't a big fan of breakfast but he was saying «you're an athlete, you have to eat right». If he meets Taehyung and his abuse of sweets he would have a heart attack.

"Fuck, I wanna sleep." He murmured, walking through the school's entrance.

That's when something surprised him.

A lot of screams and claps were heard around him. He looked around, everyone was clapping at him. He also felt some pats on his shoulder, and girls smiling at him.

Oh, wow, I just became Troy Bolton.

Eun Woo smiled approaching him and putting an arm around his neck, past his shoulders.

"Don't let your ego raise so high, they did the same on every player."

"Ah..." He murmured, letting himself be lead. "I am the last one arriving?"

"Yes, where were you?"

"A little delay. Hey, Eun Woo, I have to ask you a favor, guys."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The mess inside Lisa's mind was something she was used to. At this point, she couldn't be surprised about its skill to produce at full speed, overthinking useless things like... what could happen if she breathes a second later than what she was supposed to? It was amazing. She started to feel like it was a superpower. And, instead of feeling bad or upset about it, she hugged that characteristic of her as if it would be what saved her life when the truth was that it used to cause a lot of trouble there.

Yes. Because even when it sounds incredible, she just realized she has a life. Or better said... these dumb popular persons made her already buried life raise from the ashes. Just when she thought it couldn't happen.

She was not invisible anymore, and she was already hating it.

Invisible girls don't hang out with the most popular girl, and they also don't tutor the popular and handsome hockey player. Fuck, she was far away from "invisible".

However, she is smart! She won't let it escalate too much. There are some things that would never change.

With that thought in mind, and deciding to act like always, she rejects Jisoo when she asks her to eat in the cafeteria together.

"But... why not? You already come the other day."

And it was a mistake.

"I'm sorry, I--" She didn't know how to excuse herself. And this, Jisoo knew it.

A long sigh left her mouth, and she looked at her frowning a little. Oh-oh, Jisoo never got mad at her, she have must touch a nerve.

"You make me so angry, Lisa."

"I'm sorry." She repeated. What else could she say?

"No, it's okay." She nodded. A small smile appears. "See you later, then."

Just when she left, Lisa carried her things and went towards the backyard of the school. Nobody was there during lunchtime, everyone prefers to eat in a warmer place and surrounder of... ugh... people. That kind of "sociable life" she could understand but never share it.

Sitting cross-legged in one of the fences, she remembered Jisoo's look a moment ago. Maybe she got tired of her too. She doesn't blame her, she was the one who lasted the most.

Just when she thought about opening her tupperware with her vegetable wrap inside, she noticed from the corner of her eye that someone was approaching her.

Someone.was.approaching.her.

Right... amazing, spectacular!

This was the only thing missing to make her remember that she wasn't the invisible girl anymore.

Her body tensed up but she didn't let that be shown. Instead, she kept doing what she was doing without glancing at the stranger that was getting closer and closer.

Fuck.

She can't run, right?

"Hey..."

The stranger said when he---

WAIT, HOLD ON!

STOP THE WRITING, STOP THE CAMERAS, STOP THE ACTING AND THE OST IN THE BACKGROUND!

She recognized that voice.

She fucking recognized that soft and gentle voice. She didn't need to look up to see who was TALKING TO HER.

She couldn't look up.

"Hm... I don't want to bother you. We met yesterday, remember?" A hand appears before her eyes. "I am Park Jimin."

She blinked, still with the wrap in her hand.

Holy shit! She was holding a homemade wrap in her hand, with mayonnaise falling from the sides while damn-hot-as-hell Park Jimin was introducing himself to her!

But of course this was going to happen!

In the dramas, the main character doesn't only catch the attention of the male lead, but she also catch the attention of the second lead! AND SHE WASN'T A SIDE CHARACTER ANYMORE, WHAT THE HELL, WHEN DID IT HAPPEN.

"Hey, are you there?"

She got off her trance because even when she's stupid she doesn't want to look like one, and looked up at the Smile of the Icerink.

His dark hair suited him so well. And the gentleness in... all of him would always buy her.

He arched an eyebrow, and then she realized that he was still offering his hand at her.

No.

No.

No. No. No. No. No. No. NO.

She could never grab that hand.

However...

She could bear having to grab his hand but she couldn't bear to embarrass herself in front of her.

But before she could take out her brave self -that one she's trying to get used to-, Jimin take back his hand, chuckling.

Wait, is this her birthday?

"It's okay, don't worry." He shrugged it off.

Oh, he is doing things easy for her. Good. She already loves him.

IF JUST CERTAIN SOMEONE WOULD LEARN.

"Can I sit here?" He pointed at the fence in front of her. She nodded, slowly. "Okay, thank you."

HE'S A CUTIE.

"So... Lalisa, right?" He looked at her.

Oh... she has to talk.

"U-uhh... I-I pre-prefer Lisa."

His eyebrows raised up, and his mouth opened a little showing understanding.

"Lisa. Okay. Either way is a cute name."

She nodded, trying to smile a bit but she was sure that it must look horrible in his eyes.

"So. Yesterday we met and I thought hey, I never talked to this girl."

Of course he didn't, SHE MADE SURE OF THAT!

"Uh..."

"You know," he opened his legs, supporting his elbows there. "Jungkookie is like a little brother so I know all of his friends! But you're the only one I haven't met, isn't that weird?"

"W-we aren't friends."

He chuckled.

"I see... You have taste, then."

That, inevitably, made her laugh.

Jungkook wouldn't like to hear that.

"Oh! And look at that... you have one of the prettiest smiles too."

JEsus...

wHAT IS HE TRYING TO GET WITH THIS LINES?!

Lisa's cheeks turned red while he looks at her.

Jesus, devil, hell, heaven...

"Wh-what you're sayi-ng?" She murmured too low for everyone's ear.

However, they were alone and Jimin was able to hear her.

"Trust me!" He points at himself. "I am the Icerink's smile, after all, I know how to detect pretty smiles like yours. But that's not a surprise when its bearer is such a beautiful lady."

Lisa swears that one of his teeth shines when he smirks at her.

he was so flirty...

and so charming...

AND SHE CAN'T BREATH RIGHT NOW.

She can't avoid it! She has a soft spot for Park Jimin!

"Oh, what is that?" The boy leans back when his phone started to sound. "Excuse me a little bit, yeah?"

She instantly nods, which makes him smile a little, and then he takes the phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

She took advantage of using his distraction to find an escape. She needed to breath.

In other moments, maybe a month ago, she would find this "solution" hilarious, and she wouldn't dare to. But at this moment, there wasn't another thing that could feel so correct.

To: Jungkook.

HELSJ

HELP

HEY

JUNGKOOK

ANSWER ME RN OR I'LL DIE

She thanked all the spirits that he answered right away.

Jungkook:

WHAT?

WHAT HAPPENS?

To: Jungkook.

I AM AT THE BACKYARD

COME RN AND SAVE ME

AND COME ALONE OR YOU'LL DIE WITH ME.

"Done." Jimin looked at her again.

"A-all alright?"

"Yeah, I just have to finish an essay with a group but a member suddenly left and we kinda have to re-shape to that." He frowned as he was more talking to himself than to her.

"That's bad."

"Yeah," he murmured. "We probably need a replacement. Do you know art? You kinda have the looks of somebody who paints."

Well, she can't say she doesn't nor that she does. But she barely thought about it because what he said about "her looks" grabbed more of her attention.

"Uh... what do you mean?"

He smiled.

"I don't want to stereotype or something like that. Just that you look... secretive?"

"Secretive?" She couldn't hide her surprise.

"Yeah, and you know... the kind of person who doesn't talk too much and makes creative things."

"Oh... you mean an emo."

The words left her mouth before she could think about them, and she just noticed it when Jimin's eyes widened and then he started to laugh.

Her cheeks reddened. Where did her motto of "think twice before talking" go?

"I didn't mean to say that!"

"But you think it, don't you?"

Oh, Lisa, fucking stop!

"Uhh... hello?"

Her eyes widened a little bit, hearing the voice that worked as an answer to her pleas, and she looked to her left to see the Hockey's Center Player standing with a confused look on his face.

She uses to thank the heavens for making someone so perfect like Jungkook exist, but her intensity of gratefulness was on another level at the moment. She hoped he can see the relief reflected on her face.

"Did you lose something, Kook?" Jimin talked to him, smiling.

Jungkook didn't reply. He was frowning, and looking from her to him. Her and him.

"Apparently..." he murmured slowly, now focusing her gaze on her. Lisa could read his expression, it screamed: what the hell is happening here?

"You two already know each other, right?" Jimin stood up, palming Jungkook's shoulder which made the younger whine. "Ouch, sorry, sorry!"

Lisa also frowned upon seeing it.

"Do you want to end with me, hyung?" 

And then she witnessed one of the most BL scenes in her life.

"Sorry, baby." Jimin kissed his cheek, and then hugged him. Jungkook let himself be done. "But you're the one who told anyone about this that I keep forgetting it." He pulled apart, raising his index finger at him. "We'll talk seriously about it."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, which made Jimin palm him again.

"Auch, but hyung--!"

"Answer me, brat."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say."

"That's how I like."

Okay, the way they talked to each other she hadn't seen it before. A tiny part of her was happy and would save that memory in her SD card, specifically in the album of "motivations to keep living".

"Oh, sorry, Lisa!"

She just nodded, the needing to grab something in her hand and squish it was strong.

"Why are you two here?" Jungkook asked, frowning at her.

"What's that question? I came to talk with her!"

"Talk? Talk about what?"

"She's still a newbie for me, Jeon." The older said as if it was an obvious thing. "I didn't get the chance to meet her until today. You're really fun, beauty!"

Oh, fucking hell, did he just call her "beauty"? 

Her face turned into a rainbow of colors. She couldn't even say thank you and just looked at Jungkook like saying: you're not doing your job! Fortunately, Jimin didn't seem to realize her expression but he did.

"Uh... funny... yeah... whatever." He shook his head like his hyung was saying weird things. "Jimin-hyung, I need to talk with you."

"With me?"

"Yeah, and with the guys too, can we go back?"

"Is it about your irresponsibility?" Jimin grabbed his backpack again. "Then of course I will!"

"Great..."

"Lisa...." He turned to her with his backpack hanging on his arm. "I'll see you later? You know, for making creative things."

He laughed and turned around without waiting a response of her part. She supposed he was just joking.

"Let's go, Kook?"

"Uh... go, I'll catch up in a moment."

"Sure!"

Just when he was far away to be seen, she sighed deflating like a punctured balloon.

Her heart was beating at his faster speed. She doubted that was healthy.

"What the hell was that?" 

She opened her eyes, not realizing when she closed them to begin with, and looked at the guy.

"Creative things? What does he mean?" He walked closer until sit by her side.

Hm...

Funny.

Jungkook closeness wasn't agitating her heart like crazy anymore.

In fact, he never agitated her heart like Jimin just did a moment ago.

The new information made her happy. She wanted to go and hug him for that. But no, we're not going that far.

"Thank you." Was everything she could say.

"Thank you?" He snorted. "You texted me saying you were about to die, I thought you were serious."

"I was about to die of a heart attack if you didn't come."

"Why would you die?" He looked at her like he's been doing it since they met. That looks  screams: I will never understand you.

She looked at him almost offended.

"Do you remember that I said I like... that, yesterday to him? Do you think I can face him after that? I couldn't even face him before! Now I am about to die!"

Something made a click in his mind.

"Oh..."

"Yes, oh."

She noticed that she still had the tupper with the wrap in hand. Her eyes slightly widened remembering Jeon Jungkook was at her side, and she smoothly hid it in her backpack again. Luckily, he wasn't looking.

"But in that case..." He frowned looking straight as if he would be deeply thinking about something.

"In that case, what?"

"In that case, you said something similar to me yesterday yet you're not running."

Something... similar?

Oh, no.

Oh, no, no, no, no! 

The memory of her words to Jungkook flashed in her mind. Fuck, she has been so lost in Jimin's presence that she completely forgot that she had to avoid Jungkook as well.

Uh-uh. BEING AT HIS SIDE WASN'T COMFORTABLE ANYMORE.

Jungkook looked at her, seeing the way she furiously blushed again. And that's when he knew.

"Oh." He smirked. "You forgot it... right?"

Silence surrounded them.

One,

two,

three.

Three seconds in premature shock and then she started to run as she never thought she would run at school.

"Hey! Where are you going, damn trickster?! Come back here!"

However, she was good at running and, in a matter of seconds, his voice could barely be heard.

Once she let the backyard behind, she kneeled on the floor in one of the corridors. Her breathe being heavy.

"Oh my God, I need to transfer school right now."

Her phone beeped.

From: Jungkook.

You can't run forever, doll.

See you at 4 pm. in the field. You still need to tutor me.

Shit. 

(...)

He isn't sure about what he thought when Lisa's text "help me" in capital letters appears before his eyes, but he knew that they weren't pretty things. Turns out, none of those worst things happened and it was just that she was in the same place with Jimin.

What did she say? Oh! Right! "She can't face him after what she said".

Was she a joke?

No. He knew she wasn't.

She called him saying that she was going to die, and how would he not get allarmed?! He must suppose that it wasn't that serious.

It exasperated him a little bit.

But now... what was she doing in the backyard of the school with Jimin?

That's what he is going to find out today!

"If you keep looking at me that way, I'll make sure to ruin your exam." 

The girl didn't look at him saying it, she stayed gripping at her book while writing non-sense things. He knows she's not writing something important, she just wants to avoid his gaze. A smirk appears in his lips knowing this, but he kept looking at the girl even more fixedly.

That seemed to hit a nerve.

"Are you deaf or something?!" She threw the book in the stand were she was sitting.

They were at the field, surrounded by the green grass. Almost all the students left as it was almost time for the athletes to arrive the field.

He didn't felt like going to the library, she gets strangely shy surrounded by persons. Constantly looking at everywhere and almost whispering every word.

"I am not deaf."

"Then, do what I said!" She frowned, looking extremely cute.

But it didn't matter how cute she looked, she could become an earthquake if she gets too angry so he chuckled before get into the real topic.

"What did you two talk about?"

"What?"

"Jimin and you, what were you two talking about? I mean, why were you two together?"

Her frown disappeared to be replaced by bewilderment. She slowly turn her body to face him.

"Aren't we studying?"

"Quit that." He rolled his eyes.

"Why are you even interested?"

"Because yesterday you told him you like him!" He exclaimed as it was obvious.

Worry was shown in her face.

"You're right!" She takes her hands to her head. "I told him that!"

The next thing that happened was her being a desperate mess, constantly pulling of her hair and mumbling things like: I should leave the country tomorrow.

He was insanely curious about the girl's sudden conffession toward his hyung but she was, actually, going crazy about it.

"Why did you even make me remember it, ahhhh!"

"Don't you want to talk about it?"

"No shit, Sherlock!" She threw her arms in the air.

"It's not time for your sarcasm."

He put his things aside, closing distance between, and sitting exactly beside.

"What are you do--"

"I have something else to ask you." He interrupted, placing his hands on her arms covered by the material of the uniform.

Surprisingly, she didn't move away, as he thought she would. She just completely shut up, looking up at him.

It felt mind-blowing the fact that she looks at him so attentively at him now when sometimes she can't hold his gaze for two seconds.

"About Jimin oppa?"

He frown.

"Oppa? Seriously?"

She giggled.

"It's my oppa."

Shit. It couldn't be real.

"No. It's not about your oppa. It's about you and I."

She tensed up.

"You and I? W-what about you and I? T-there n-nothing about--"

"You know, you said some weird yet cute shit to me yesterday."

She tensed up.

However, she didn't scream nor she tried to run away.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Ha!

He knew she was aware about what he was talking about but she still kept looking at him defiantly.

"Yes, you know."

"No, I don't. I just remember you were very irresponsible."

"And I remember you saying--"

She put her hands on his mouth.

"Okay, yes, I get it, don't repeat it."

His eyes looked at her teasingly and then she move her hands away of his face, however, he didn't quit his from her shoulders.

"Won't you say anything?" He asked after the brief silence.

"Should I say something?

"Oh, nothing..." He looked down, finally letting her go, and hiding a grin. "I just thought you'd be happier about seeing me, here, standing in two feet, after being so worried about me yesterday."

Much to his surprise, she smirked.

Every day, you could find two types of Lisa: One, the shy and cute one, and two, the crazy girl that makes him feel frustrated.

Third option, you could find both mixed.

"You think too highly of yourself, huh?"

"Mhm, I don't know, when somebody goes through security just to check on me..." He lifted his head, locking his eyes on her. "I think it's a valid reason."

"I think you misunderstood something." He raised a brow, watching her. "I didn't want Jimin Oppa's team to lose because of a crybaby like you, Jeon."

"Now you're willing to talk about him?"

"What you're talking about? I am always willing to talk about him!"

He narrowed his eyes. How dare she?

"Yeah, I'm sure your Jimin oppa would be really glad to hear that. Should I tell him now?" He stood up and turned around, waiting for a certain response from her part.

"No, wait! Are you crazy?"

Jungkook looked at her again when she stood up and held his arm. She was frowning and her bang moved a little bit, causing he can see the wrinkles on her forehead.

He completely turned around to face her again and fixed the messy bang. She blinked, still confused.

"You look like a kitten, you know."

And now, more than ever, he couldn't understand the persons who said she was a bitch. None of them realizes that's just a facade.

She looked unreachable. Not in the way of an 'unreachable superstar' but in the sense that you could never get close to her. She avoided gazes, she avoided when people call her name, and she avoids hang out with others.

In high school, you're gonna be surrounded by words going from mouth to mouth if you do something big. In her case, it was doing nothing.

She never did anything and that carried with the creation of her reputation. The reputation of the silent girl who hates everyone.

That's what everyone believed about her until Jisoo decided that making her a friend was her new personal goal. She succeeded after some time. Everyone was shocked but that didn't ease her reputation...

Actually, it made it worst.

For what reason she, who always ignores everyone, would only befriend the J'sisters? Convenience, aha!

Because Jisoo and Jennie were important girls, they had importance not only in their school but they were the beautiful daughters of important businessmen, who expected the girls to become as huge as them. Who could reject them? It was obvious that she just wanted to climb up as high as possible. They could never believe that she was just a shy girl who even fears to say some words.

Nobody ever saw her the way he was seeing her now, and he was beginning to understand that.

She wasn't indifferent, she could be wordless most of the time but he knew what bottoms press for her to show her real personality.

They were really wrong...

"What happens?" Lisa released his arm to touch hers. He wasn't talking. "W-why you're looking at me?"

He cleared his throat. Damn, he must have looked dumb just staring at her.

"Weren't you going to stop me? I'll go with your Jimin oppa then."

Lisa crossed her arms behind her back this time, avoiding his gaze again as her cheeks were tinted in strong pink.

"Oh, you're not so bold now, right?" He teased.

"I will pay you."

"What?"

"I'll pay you. I'll do whatever you want just don't tell him. Please?"

"Do you forget I am the one paying your salary?"

"Oh... you're right... Then, I can still pay you but not with money."

What was she talking about right now?

However, he nodded.

"Okay."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I won't tell him anything. In exchange, I'll ask you to do something."

The excitement on her face faded a little, and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"And what will it be that you'll ask me to do?"

He didn't know it yet, but he just saw the chance and he grabbed it.

"I'll tell you when I need it."

She folded her arms over her chest.

"Well, that sounds like I should say no."

"I can talk to Jimin anytime, you know."

"Ugh!" She stomped the ground. "That's so unfair and bitchy of your part... but okay, FINE!"

He smiled, happy with his task.

"Now..."

He stepped closer to her, which made her raise an eyebrow.

"Now?"

"Us."

"Us?"

"Mhm..." He stopped approaching when he saw her going backwards. "If you want me to ignore your words I can do that."

"But--?"

But I won't forget them.

"Nothing, there's not but."

She looked at him doubtfully.

"Still..."

"Replacing but with still it's the same, cheater."

"I want you to answer something." He ignores her words.

She frowned again.

"You know what? You're tiring me with all this mystery, just say--"

"Do you like me?"

Okay... he dropped it.

The shock was visible in the girl's expression. She was gawking as wanting to say something but not finding the right words to do it.

"I-I..." She smiled out of stupefaction. "What?"

"The other day... The night before the match, I called you, I asked, and you hung the phone, remember?"

He remember the moment, how did she dare to hung up the phone?

»So, I ask again... Do you like me, Lisa?«

Jungkook could consider himself an inexpert in the girl's category -not even love, he was talking just about girls. He was just seventeen and he has been too focused on hockey to go after something more than dates and a few kisses.

It wasn't like he was a total saint. He had his affairs, with names and all. The last one was called Sooyoung, who he doesn't see since a while ago, now that he remembers.

He hasn't shared deep feelings with any of those girls. It was... nothing more than a simple attraction for each other?

But that doesn't make him dumb or make him unable to detect if a girl is interested in him or not. Taehyung's constant advances aggravated the suspicion that maybe... just maybe, Lisa liked him.

It was hard to believe at first when he could only see hatred from her toward him.

But now...

After the match...

The girl constantly showed some interest in him. What happened in the match just confirmed it somehow, for what reason would she do that?

Eventually, he had his reasons to think that.

The problem was...

Uh...

He didn't like her... at all. Well! she was nice and she had something that makes him want to tease her all the time. Talk with her... it was fun. Also, he suspected that there were more things to know about her.

He could start to think about her as a friend, as someone to be with frequently.

But liking her? What even is that?

He was thinking of a way to reject her without hurting her feelings or pulling her away, because something he was sure of is that the friendship felt comfy, now that it was starting it didn't have to be over so soon.

"Listen-"

However, he was startled when the girl started to laugh out loud.

Jungkook looked around, trying to find the cause of her sudden behavior. There was something to laugh about? Why was she laughing?

She was laughing at him?

"Why are you-"

"Seriously... Did you think that I like you?"

Jungkook felt like a cold water bucket was thrown at him. He blinked twice not understanding what was going on.

"Oh gosh..." She quit some fake tears in her eyes, still giggling. "Did you really believe that? You're reallyyyy too high on yourself, I would never like you, Jungkook."

She would never... like him?

Okay, that was somehow better than breaking her heart, right?

RIGHT?

But why didn't it feel right at all?

It must be his ego. It's bruised.

AND WHAT WAS HE SUPPOSED TO SAY NOW?!

"I-I do-d-"

"I-I" She mocked him. "What happened, dear center, the cat got your tongue?"

Oh, God dammit ... HOW DID SHE EVEN DARE TO MOCK HIM WHEN SHE USED TO TALK LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME?!

He scoffs leaning closer so she backs up and feels intimidated... you know, the usual way it uses to happen.

But she didn't!

She folded her arms over her chest, whhhhaattttt?!

WHY IS SHE NOT FOLLOWING THE SCRIPT! THIS IS NOT THE MOMENT TO STOP THE STATUS QUO!

"You say so? However, you're the one following my shadow and constantly concerned about what happens to me."

He leaned even closer, this time facing her. Their faces were somehow close but she didn't even blink. In fact, she grinned at his face, to next flick him on the forehead.

"Ouch!"

"I was just being nice. Trust me, I like many guys but you're not one of them."

Her words caught his attention back.

Did she say...?

"Many guys?"

He frowned, trying to don't laugh at her face. She was just now falling into what she said. He couldn't believe it.

He was thinking about how to reject her and she ended up rejecting him someway.

And now she just says that she likes many guys?!

Like... in plural?

He couldn't help but wonder how wasn't he one of them?

Didn't she look at his face?!

And what she said was indeed true, it was enough with seeing her expression. She looked caught like a mouse in a trap.

"I can explain."

"I don't think you can."

She whines, covering her face with her arms.

"But you better do, what's that of many guys, Lisa? I--"

She glared at him.

"Can you blame me?! Have you checked this school? It's a pretty boy after a hot boy, what am I supposed to do?! Choose one and stick with him?!"

Yes?!

He sighed not really knowing what to say. This was the weirdest conversation he ever had before.

"I feel bad for your future boyfriend if that's all the loyalty you have."

She smirked at this, in the way you know it's because of an internal joke. One that he didn't know about. And, honestly, he wasn't sure if he wanted to.

"So... Just to clarify! You don't like me?"

She lifted her legs, sitting cross-legged. Her eyes were fixed on him. It was contradictory... When he wanted her to look at him, she doesn't. And now that she does...

He feels the need of avoiding her gaze.

Her eyes were big... not only that, they were pretty. Really pretty.

(a/n: the way I am going to make him fall harder, hehehe *evil laugh*)

"Nop. I don't like you, I'm sorry you misunderstand my kindness."

He scoffed.

"I didn't misunderstand at all, I was thinking in a way of rejecting you."

"Why would you reject me? I told you I don't like you, Jungkook! You'd be like... like-"

"Like what?"

Her plump cheeks puffed out.

"You have to be the person I would never ever like! In earth! You're like the perfect guy from high school and that's not my ideal type of guy, you know!"

Was it a compliment or she was just roasting him?

Jungkook stood up to move closer, exactly at her side. Their thighs were touching, and she wanted to lean back for his sudden closeness.

"What are--"

Everything happened too fast. One moment she was frowning, the next she was falling off the stands.

Lucky her, for having an athlete with fast reflexes.

Unlucky him, for having to invade their personal space.

That would bring problems in the future...

Jungkook wrapped both arms around the girl's waist in a matter of seconds, holding her tight and holding his weight too. Their faces were close to the point where he could feel her fast breathing against his.

He blinked a few times, and he could only see her eyes. This was way too close, for her, and, for him... and even knowing it, he didn't move back.

She wasn't doing it either. Her whole face was tinted in intense red, her mouth fell apart, and, for a moment, those pretty eyes of hers went cross-eyed.

That brought a mischievous smile in him.

Oh, well, if she was going to bruise his ego he can play a little, right?

The arms around her waist tightened, and he made sure of pressing his fingers on her body. Risky. But worthy seeing how she was about to faint.

"U-uh, Ju-J-Jungkook..."

"Mhmm..." He lifted an eyebrow. "What happens, little Manoban... Speechless?"

"I t-think y-you ar-are a litt-ttle close."

He just laughed.

"C'mon, do it now."

"D-do what?"

"Reject me. Laugh about me. Tell me you don't like me."

She blinked.

"I don't l-like you."

"Are you sure about it, doll? Because you just called me "perfect boy" a moment ago. Do you want to elaborate on it?"

If it was possible, the girl blushed harder, but she kept her gaze despite being a nervous mess, and that was making something on him. Jungkook felt the need of being the only person who she looks this way.

You can say Jeon Jungkook is a competitive person. Not only for hockey, but he always fought to be the best he could ever be, even if he fails sometimes. He was so used to the feeling of not being appreciated enough that now he was familiarized with wanting all the attention for him. He liked that.

Just like now, when he wanted the girl to only look at him.

Whimsey? Maybe, but he didn't care at all. The little girl who uses to whims like an upset child became his last favorite tv show. And he doesn't use to like tv shows.

What he forgot for a moment -once again- is that this tv show was a little... versatile in terms of its genre.

Lisa smiled. And no! It wasn't a nervous smile, nor a cute smile that makes him forget her bad manners.

NO.

It was an evil smile, the same or worst than what he used to have on his face two dialogues ago.

An evil smile that promised a lot of troubles.

Then she pushed him away.

Her slim arms -that were trembling before- grabbed him from the upper arms and pushed him away with a disgusted face. Her palms started to wipe her uniform like he had some kind of illness.

She actually makes him feel dirt sometimes but that's, also, due to his obsession with cleanliness and hygiene.

"I told you to don't misunderstand my kindness, Sir. And don't be stupid."

Stupid, she said?

"Now I'm stupid?"

"Don't do it again." She stated, standing up and pointing at his injured shoulder. "We could've fallen... And I remember you telling me that you wouldn't put yourself at risk again."

"Worried about me?"

"You wish."

"Where are you going?" He asked, seeing her walk away.

"Wherever."

"Wherever, where?!" He grabbed his backpack. "Hey!"

"Don't follow me!"

Lisa started to walk faster, and he did the same. The heck, why is she running again?

At this point, he will become a runner.

"Hey! Stop!"

She started to run this time, for real.

"Let me alone!"

"Why?!"

"Just because!"

"Is it that I make you nervous, isn't it?!"

He didn't miss the chance to tease her, breaking into laughs when the girl covered her ears, and shrieks left her mouth.

At the end, he stopped, letting her go because she looked desperate to do it.

Lalisa Manoban...

She was such a very, very, very, very, weird case.

He doesn't even know how they get to that point.

The day he crossed paths with her in the backstage room he never thought that he would end up running after her.

Because that was the truth. Even when he accused her of liking him, he was the one going after her.

And it was tiring... but he kept doing it.

The reason behind that it's still unknown.

Whatever was happening with him to do unusual things like this would stay unknown until he knows how to call that feeling inside his chest.

For now, he would just let things happen.

What he didn't know was that... things would get harder.

There were many things he still doesn't know.

She was a surprises box, he knew that...

But he didn't know that he haven't even know half of it.

_______________________________________

hiiii, how are you?

has been like a month not updating this one, I'm very sorry!

the truth is that i had the chapter ready like a week ago but i wasn't convinced about it so i started to write again, and at the end i ended up mixing the two. That's why this is longer than usual. hopefully it was not boring.

does it bothers the fact that there's so many lk scenes?

thank you sOOOOOOOO much for the comments and the votes. especially the people who comments, it makes my whole day 🥺🥺❤️ and the people who doesn't, don't worry! i know that some of you don't feel comfortable doing it, it's okay! I don't use to comment at least the story is good enough and I NEED TO COMMENT, so i understand guys <3

i hope you have a good time, and i hope you're okay! thank you so much for reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️

V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 35.1K 66
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. "Why can't I act normal when I'm with you?" IN WHICH he is too shy to confess and she is too silly to not...
9.5K 185 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...
9.4K 421 14
❝ you don't know the real me, so step back ❞ This is the book 2 of「nerd to natty」 what happens when the nerd returns as a beautiful woman and Everyo...
100K 3.1K 21
(A Liskook fanfic) "Ever since high school to college, I've been into you secretly. You don't know how much I like you, I mean, I love you" "And so...