"The Mafia's Lumberjack" (A m...

Galing kay Dunkebon

contains: SMUT, abuse, murder, etc. also peko x fuyuhiko. Slow burn with smut bc complicated toxic relationsh... Higit pa

Beginning
A sore thumb among others.
Being the new bodyguard
Getting into the ropes of things
๐Ÿ‹Out on the balcony๐Ÿ‹
An old crush.
A new-body. (nobody)
Patching things up.

The lake house

102 4 1
Galing kay Dunkebon

"Hey, look at this HAPPY FUCKIN' CAMPER."

huh? I rubbed my eyes, lookin around and surely, he was talking to me.

"Don't act all stupid, dumbass! Where WERE you!?"

I was pleading at Peko with my eyes to explain, and she seemed almost surprised I was asking. Her red eyes softened, taking pity on me. "Master was ambushed by some low level gang members, they were killed immediately. However, we DO both serve as guards."

Oh. How do I explain I was letting the other team's member suck me off while I was supposed to be on duty? Fuyuhiko lit up a cigar, motioning me to take one.

I haven't smoked in ages, my father hated the smell. Well, no... he smoked. But I think he just hated me using them instead of him stealing my packs. I took the offer, and he lit it for me, sighing.

"By the way, how's your daddy?" Fuyuhiko said while breathing out smoke, Peko adjusting his sleeves and fixing his watch. His usable eye was facing me, frowning slightly. Somehow his mind caught that I was thinking about him.

I gulped. Is this an intimidatation tactic? I gripped my bedsheets, frowning at the look of this. I wasn't sure if I could completely trust him, right?

"HE'S GOOD. YES." Damn that sounded robotic..

"I thought he used to beat your ass back in high school. Remember when he caught you with a cigar for the first time?"

Ah shit. He IS my childhood best friend. Maybe since I've been here, the more suspicious I get. Or maybe it's the real world, I don't take people as serious until now.

"Actually, yeah. He's still like that, though. I'm sure he's not happy that I haven't shown up in a while-"

Another person came in, whispering to Peko, who whispered to Fuyuhiko, who burst out with chuckles. He told me to stand up and get ready, to have... dinner?

"The Komaeda family wants to attend breakfast with us. They sometimes do this so we can "bond" as the younger generation. It's really just waiting to see who slips up and starts conflict." Fuyuhiko explained all professionally, before slipping in a curse, "But fuck that. I always gotta hold onto the goddamn table so I don't punch that white curly haired BITCH."

I offered a smile full of pity, thankful the subject changed. "He isn't all that bad. It's just talk, you know? Just ignore him and eat. Let's go, bro."

I helped dress him by picking out a suit, and we were golden. Peko only stood in the corner and watched, for some reason, it was only me. I thought it was weird, but she did do it from time to time..

It was as if it was waiting for me to slip up. Like it was looking down on me, but remaining respectful with all her information and wisdom.

I felt over my suit, realizing I only had one pair. I definitely looked poor, right? Well, I was... do guards even get paid? To be honest, I've just been living rent-free... but at the extent of losing my life?

Feeling over my watch, which was borrowed. Along with my borrowed gold necklace, down my lean chest. I just hope breakfast goes fast and Nagito says nothing.

When we arrived, it was just a small summer home next to a lake, and we just ate outside. It was homey, suprising that barely anything got shown off. A few men were stationed around, one chef cooking personally in the grill outside, earplugs in.

"This used to be my father's old home with his childhood handman. They shared this place, until his son took over as leader." Nagito explained with no real malicious intent, yet somehow, the blonde grit his teeth.

"Leader? The hell are you on about?"

Nagito tipped his wine glass, chuckling to himself. "Chill out, will you? Technically, I'm correct. The main Don, has since died rotting in jail. Haven't you gotten the news? My my."

"W-what?!" Fuyuhiko shouted, slamming his fist and standing from his chair. Peko didn't move an inch, so I copied her. It wasn't my place to speak.

"Tsk. He died. What more is there to say? A riot happened, and a corrupt cop he'd been paying off from the inside shot him down, betraying him as thousands of low-life useless creatures fought."

Low-life? What was he on about? Was he referring to other criminals?

Those grayish eyes held no emotion when they slowly drifted to me, licking over his lips with a faint, hum in his tone. "You know what that means, oh so precious guard?"

"Dont fuck with him, he didn't do shit! This is US-"

"it means your... the new leader. If he dies, and then your father..." My heart was beating, and it wasn't in love. It was adrenaline. Fear. I could feel my stomach urching despite no food being eaten.

"That means you should appreciate the Don with some goddamn respect. I'm being made leader tonight. If you do happen to offend me, I can always kill you off."

Fuyuhiko, however, wasn't intimidated in the slightest. The hint in his eyes were calling for a challenge, a battle. Peko sighed, making me wonder if this was usual.

"You can say all that talk, but we all know you'll be a shitty leader. You always whined and cried about your luck, but when it turns out good for you, you change? Just like- THAT?" He snapped on the last word, adjusting his eyepatch and laughing. His other bodyguard stood, trying to walk him out.

"Maybe it's your luck that he's dead." He added, tone tight.

"If I was sad about it, then sure. By all means."

"Then does the same thing apply to your mom? We all know that plane crash."

Are they talking about...dead relatives? When I heard about Nagito, he was a manipulative, cool headed calm man who never lost his temper.

But the roles had changed now.

The white haired Don threw his gun out, loading it instantly. He aimed it straight at Fuyuhiko, before Peko stood in front.

Nagito didn't react at all, smirking a bit at the brave move. He aimed down, and shot her thigh. In an instant, she topled over. Fuyuhiko burst out screaming as I could hear the ring of the shot. I was shaking.

The man wasn't smiling anymore, snapping his fingers as people stood guard as he left. Once he did, I heard one last command after that.

"Snatch the brunette. And burn this place down."

I was grabbed by my ahoge, and dragged off as I reached out for them. Peko was injured, however was trying to support the crying Fuyuhiko, who kept pleading for her.

Smoke blew threw the air as I heard a sizzling noise, a warning. Yet I couldn't react or do anything. It hurt a deep part of me seeing them yell out to me, but I couldn't fight back.

I heard a low, chuckled laugh next to me. I was inside of a white car, looking out the window. The flash of white made me scream, slamming my head back into the cushioned chair, the ringing only increased. The laughter got louder, as the very calm leader was holding his chest to breathe.

In a way, this was all very entertaining for him. Which only pissed me off more. I found myself hopping out the car, reaching to grab the gun and clutching it like my life was in danger.

Which now, I couldn't care less about.

"Oh, Hajime? Shouldn't you be happy your alive?"

"You shot the other guard on the leg, and burned my master."

I suppose that's what I should call him.

Nagito looked at me as if I told the funniest, stupidest joke ever. He leaned his forehead into the gun, slowly dragging it down to his neck, forcing me to press it into his collarbone. "You are so foolish. You don't understand a small thing, outsider."

"What I DO understand is that I saw you shoot him! I get what he said was bad, but.. there's no use to SHOOT her."

"To make an example. Why should I care when she is just a tool, a game? You seriously have no id-"

I cocked the gun down his mouth, forcing it. I didn't care if I once thought he was pretty, right now he had a crazed look in his eyes. I viewed him as a despicable, disgusting animal now. He began to lick it, making me blush.

Once he saw that, he began to slurp up and down on it, moaning. That furthered my tense muscles and anger, at how I began to like his moans. His breathing, the way he began to arch closer to me. His eyes were pleading, almost for mercy.

He was fucking with me. Fucking with me and my emotions, knowing I'd stumble to hurt him. The rage inside me wanted otherwise. I shouldn't of let him do it before, and I never should have now.

That's when he kicked me square in the chest, knocking me back. His teeth held onto the gun, as my grip slipped. I was off guard! I was kicked down by a foot, staring down at him with the gun, now covered in saliva.

"Whats so wrong with it? It's all part of the plan. I can't be a bad person, when I knew what you did. I know exactly what."

...what did he mean?

My arm tried to punch his leg and knock him over, but he was faster. Then, he turned to leave. "I'll see you later, Hajime. I know she'll be okay."

I was left hearing the incessant sounds of burning, over and over again. My mind was drawing away as I could hear the same sobs from my nightmares. When I turned, I expected the same thing. But it was a boy, with the same white hair. He looked sickly, skinny to the bone as he cried and cried, the exasperated sounds of zero oxygen and a drying up throat.

...was it the plane crash?

I heard the second story crash. And my senses regained, I hopped up and ran back into the yard. I didn't see Peko or Fuyuhiko there, so I clicked my watch to call for the Don himself.

When I did, he answered that he was busy. No other info. Predicting that, I only asked for some extra assistance. He obeyed, with a huff of course, and said he'd send a person over.

"Hajime! Over here!" I whipped around and ran inside to the noise, and Fuyuhiko was coughing, dragging Peko. They were crawling out of the lake, soaking wet. "What happened?!" I cried, grabbing his arm and yanking him up. My strength thankfully carried them both.

Peko held him, catching breaths. "I-... I sensed that something bad was about to happen when they all rushed away, so I tried to protect master. Then the explosion blasted us in."

"Are you two hurt?!" I grabbed her hand, with the help of Fuyuhiko she was placed over me, piggyback style. The tip of his nose was painted a pretty red, as his eyes were irritated, likely from crying. I grabbed his shoulder, shaking it a bit.

"Don't worry. I called for help. Peko will get the help she needs. Breathe."

I didn't notice he was having a panic attack until Peko perked up. "Breathe in, breathe out. Point out things around you... okay?" Her vocal cords were stained, but so gentle. I've never heard her speak so kind to another person before.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

562 35 26
โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ โž ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท A Street Racing Au where the popular street racer, Megumi Fushigur...
184K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...
553K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...
7.1K 175 10
When the leader of a well known gang that basically ran the streets of its city falls for the girl that he claims to hate and is hated by. Becoming o...