Working For Him.

By Cloudii____

An omega runs away from his noble family to another country with scars and bruises of disappointment from his... More

Chapter 1 First heat(Warning smut)
Chapter 2 Interview?
Chapter 3 Hired.
Chapter 4 Bastard.(Sorry if its short😭)
Chapter 5 Boss.(Warning sexual harrasment and little smut)
Chapter 6 Omega.(Smut😱)
Chapter 7 Veronica.
Chapter 8 The plan
Chapter 9 Amusement park
Chapter 10 Let him go.
Chapter 11 This strange feeling..
Chapter 12 Kagura?
Chapter 13 The truth?
Chapter 14 Adorable.
Characters introduction
Chapter 15 Sick Natan
little announcement
Chapter 16 confession
Chapter 17 Side chick.
Chapter 18 A word.(Smut)
Chapter 19 Shes beautiful..
Few chapters will be remade.
Chapter 20 Miya.
Chapter 21 Family issues?
Chapter 22 Precious
Chapter 23 Sudden visit?
Chapter 25 Anything for him.
Chapter 26 Last night
Chapter 27 Engage?
Chapter 28 A unpleasent reunion.
Chapter 29 Raging scene. (violence)

Chapter 24 Love rival.

823 24 5
By Cloudii____

Natan:I better get cooking, You won't mind if you stay here right?

Aamon:Sure no problem

Natan:Alright

*Natan smiled as he walked away straight to the kitchen, aamon waited patiently as he just watched tv for a while, he then heard a sudden knock at the door*

Aamon's pov.
hm.

*Aamon was suspicious when he then ready his gun that was in his pocket in case he then opened the door*

Aila:Hey natan sorry for the sudden visit I got you s-

*Aila then stopped talking as she saw aamon in front of her*

Aila:Sir aamon. what brings you here at "natans" house?

Aamon:I should be asking you that miss. aila

*Two of them glared as aamon was ready to bring his gun out instead but then they heard natan*

Natan:? Oh aila, what brings you here?

Aila:! ah natan I wanted to stop by and I got some sweets to

Natan:Ah, that's sweet of you

*Natan smiled as he gently took the gift then he welcomed her inside, aamon just glared at her as if he was upset*

Aila's pov.
It was a good idea after all to come here, you'll never win him.

Natan:Take a seat

Aila:Thank you

*Two of them smiled at each other, aamon arms crossed as he was jealous of how aila is close to him*

Natan:I have to go check on my cooking you two talk for a while alright?

*Natan then walked away to the kitchen as aila and aamon glared at each other*

Aila:So boss. what are you doing here at natans?.

Aamon:Why so curious? Is it bad for me to check on my "omega"?

Aila:My my I didn't know you were into comedy boss.

Aamon:Hah, Not I meant what I said. better be glad we're not at my place.. or your tongue would be sliced.

*Aamon smirked as aila then just looked away angry*

Natan's pov.
All of a sudden I could feel a dark aura in the living room or is it just me? well, I should be worried honestly.

Aamon:How boring

*Aamon rolled his eyes as he just went to the kitchen to be with natan*

Aila:What does he think his doing....tch.

*Aamon walked straight to natan, as he was behind him*

Natan:? ! hey how long were you behind me?

Aamon:Just now don't worry

*Natan sighed as aamon smiled at him and was close to him*

Aila:grr...

*Aila grabbed her shirt tight, as she kept staring at them*

Natan:hey watched the hands you're tickling me-

*Natan just giggled as aamon just kept tickling him to lighten up the mood, natan didn't mind at all while aamon then looked behind and gave aila a " friendly" smile as he, which made aila upset as she was then getting upset*

Aila:Hey! would you stop bothering him?? his cooking!

*Aila burst into anger as she yelled out loud then she realized what she did, natan was shocked by the sudden scream aamon just smirked as it was going as was planned*

Natan:U-Uhm.

*Natan just looked at her with shock, aila then felt embarrassed as she then took her purse and run outside of his apartment leaving the door open*

Natan:! Wait! aila!

*Natan wanted to chase over her but she already left fast as she can*

Natan's pov.
what just happen?

*Natan kept looking outside the door as aamon was standing in the kitchen as he was glad something got out of his way*

Aamon's pov.
Easy as expected.

*Natan then looked at aamon, and aamon then just whistled as he looked away. Natan closed the door and crossed his arm as he glared at aamon*

Aamon:What?

Natan:You have something to do with this am I right?

*Natan eyebrows were up as he looked at him straight to the eye"

Aamon:What? me? Why would you say that?

Natan:Ah huh? so are you telling me it wasn't caused by you? hm?

Aamon:Well I didn't say no.

*Aamon sweated he knew natan would eventually find out from his smart ways*

Aamon:Alright alright It had to do something with me, but there was no farm anyway? I was just having with you

*Natan sighed he was mad at aamon same time he knew he was right he seem to only have an interest in spending time with him in the first place*

Natan:Just don't get into too much trouble Mr. paxley

*Natan went back to cooking while aamon was beside him watching him cook*

Aamon's pov.
Finally, alone time with natan isn't that much better

Natan:Why don't you go to the couch?

Aamon:Nah I rather stay here besides I watch a pretty person cooking in front of me

*Aamon smiled with his charms, natan then just pulled his cheek to stop with the flirts*

Natan:Haha very funny get back there

Aamon:Finee

*Aamon then sat on the couch as he waited natan then laughed a bit while cooking*

Natan's pov.
Hope aila will be ok do. I worry for her

*After natan was done cooking*

*Natan put the dish on the table as he was done he took off his apron and called for aamon*

Natan:Mr. paxley come to eat I made some for you to

Aamon:Oh? alright

*Aamon stand up and went to the table where natan was and sat down close to him then he took a bite*

Natan:What do you think?

*Aamon was tasting it suddenly his eyes shined, natan then smiled as he can see he must have liked it*

Natan:Glad to see sir paxley likes the cooking I did

Aamon:hm, Never knew you were so good at cooking

Natan:Well when you are on your own you have to rely on yourself with this kind of stuff

*Natan then sat down as well and started eating, the two of them eat together*

Natan:Don't you have work soon btw?

Aamon:My secretary can handle it for me

Natan:ehh? the poor secretary you just left her like that jerk

Aamon:No worries I already told her everything she has to do besides be better since I know veronica might visit me there again that btch never stops

Natan:Ah. veronica.

*Natan then remembered what happen once as he looked down, aamon noticed his reaction when they talked about her aamon then hold his face gently hand on his cheek*

Natan:?.

Aamon:Don't worry let's not talk about her besides I can feel how bad it is to talk about her, or even think

*Aamon already felt pissed just talking about her, natan then just smiled a bit can see aamon trying to cheer him up he liked how he hold his face gently when he held his hand that was still on his cheek, and aamon blushed suddenly he was also happy natan is comfortable beside him*

Aamon's pov.
That smile.. whenever I see it. it gives me the same joy as he has.. the same joy I would like to also experience with someone.

Aamon:Let's continue eating alright? I don't wanna waste such a good meal

*Natan laughed as he nodded his head they started eating again and talked about other stuff that makes them happy*

Aila:Damn it.

*Aila was heavy breathing as she stopped to catch her breath*

Aila:Damn you paxley!

*Aila punches the wall as she was so upset*

Aila's pov.
I won't let natan get hurt just cause of you...I won't let you...I won't even let you...take him. ugh.

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 2.6K 26
Gulf said he wanted a baby...and what Gulf wants, Gulf gets! The alpha and omega return, three and a half years into their relationship. Their love h...
578K 23.8K 90
Little Seiko refuses to believe he's an omega. For years, he told everyone that he was an alpha since that was what he received when he was younger b...
18.7K 714 24
A poly relationship story, where... Two true blood alphas are mates and are in a secret relationship because two true alphas can't be together in ome...
113K 6.8K 75
"Its snow" "Do you love snow?" "No, snow ma-makes me cold and no food" "From this snow you will get warmth and food, not only winter but every sea...