KING AND QUEEN MAFIA 😈 [COM...

By Angelic_Caramel

ᴡʜʏ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs?? ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ sᴀғᴇ ᴍᴇ ???☺️ ... More

CHARACTERS ASETHIC
~ Prologue ~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~Chapter 11~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~Chapter 15~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19 ~
~Chapter 20 ~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~ Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~EPILOGUE 1~
~EPILOGUE 2~

~Chapter 28~

701 44 8
By Angelic_Caramel

Unedited:/-...

Mallika : ok...now say ...B

She showed her another block...

Sara : BBBBBBBB...

she clapped her hands...

Like this Mallika was teaching her abcd ...and she was enjoying her company...

Mallika :  now say P ...

Sara: daddaaaaaa....

She shouted but Mallika got confused...

She saw sumedg was entering room then...

Sara raned to him...he picked her in arms..and kissed her cheeks...

Sumedh : what my angel is doing?

Sara : A B C D....

Sumedh chuckled...

Sumedh : oh...toh meri angel pardhai Kar rahi hai....

He said And flickered her small nose.. she giggles...

Sumedh started tickling her...and she was laughing whole heartily...

Time past to night...

Sara was with avaneet who was feeding her at downstairs...here in room sumedh was feeding Mallika....

After she finished her food...he wiped her mouth then gave her medicines...

After gulping those...he said...

Sumedh : now sleep I will bring Sara...

He turned to leave...

Mallika : umm...sumedh..

Sumedh : wanna say something?

Mallika stood up from bed and went towards him...

Mallika : yes...

She was fighting with her inner emotions...

Sumedh : say...

He turned towards her...

Mallika : actually...I don't know how you will react on it...but it's truth...I had tried my best to convince myself...but couldn't...I don't know how but I started falling for you....I don't know from when I started loving you.I LOVE YOU SUMEDH...

As she said those words...a complete silence prevailed inside room....he couldn’t control his emotions...

He turned back...his back was facing her now...

He closed his eyes....to control himself...but some tears escaped from his eyes...which were not seen by her....

Sumedh (mind): truth is I also love you Mallika....now at this moment I wanted to hug you...but I couldn't....I fear to loose to....whom I had loved had always left me alone...I don't want to spoil your life....sorry Mallika...sumedh loves you...and only will love you...but you will not know the truth...

Mallika : sumedh ?

He rubed his tears...

Sumedh : I think you should sleep...I need to go....

Without a more word he left her alone in the room....alone to fight with her feelings...her emotions...for him...

Her eyes teared up...

Mallika : why can't you replied to my words sumedh?

She wishpered....

After sometime Sara came...

Sara : mumma crling ?

(Crying)

Mallika : no baby...something went to my eyes...it's ok..let's sleep...

she rubbed her tears..and kissed her forehead...

Mallika : I love you baby...

Sara : lobe u ...mumma....

She made her lay on bed and layed beside her and patted her chest....

Here sumedh was frustrated by the fight of is heart and brain...he couldn’t decide what to do...to get some peace he went to terrace...and sat on the swing staring at the stars in the sky...

Sumedh : mom dad...what should I do...I did knew...she would tell me this soon...now what should I do...I can't see her hurted...nor I wanted to spoil her life....what should I do??...I had love Myra...she left me...now I am scared to love anyone...I know my feelings for her is love...but I am scared to except it...help me mom dad...I am missing you...

A lone tear escape from his eyes...

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder...

He turned back it was Siddharth...

Sumedh composed himself by rubbing his tears and hiding his feelings...

Sumedh: you want something?

Sid : whom you are trying to hide your feelings jiju...??

Sumedh : I can't understand what you are saying..

He said turning his face to otherside...

Sid sighed..and made him looked towards him...

Sid : you know...you can share with me...share karne se halka feel hoga...Don't bottled up your emotions...spill it...I am with you...

Sumedh now couldn’t controll more and burst our crying...

The great business man whom the world fear is now crying like a baby...

Sid : shh....clam down...

He said rubbing his back....

Sumedh : your di loves me...

Sid was silent...because he wanted to hear him first..

Sumedh : I also loves her....but couldn't accept it to her...I am scared Sid...what if I loose her...???

He questioned him with tears...

Sid : and why do you think so ?

Sumedh : because Maine jisko bhi pyaar kiya hai...wo mujhe akhir me chorde ke Chala gaya....mom..dad...my bestie....everyone...it was not their fault also...even not mine...it my fate....so  mujhe bohat dar lagta Hai Sid...mai kisi se pyaar nahi sakta...agar Mallika ko kuch ho Gaya toh??...

Nahi nahi...mai uski life spoil nahi Kar sakta...

He said crying...

Sid : calm down first...aisa kuch nahi Hoga.....shh...

He rubbed his back..and hugged him...he was his jiju in relation...but he always treated him like his elder brother...in this 6 months of their meet...he always feels protected under him...

After sumedh stopped crying...

Sid : now look at me...

Sumedh looked at him...

To be continued....

Love from candy 🍬

What do you think Sid will say to sumedh?

Will his words change his decision?

Will sumedh confess his love ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 493 38
A girl who loved a boy since she knew the meaning of love. The boy who never looked at at her except an adoptive. Finally, after years he started to...
242K 18.4K 55
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
8K 452 22
It's a Kumkum Bhagya fanfiction. ★彡[ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀ...
78.2K 4.5K 62
What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted parents. Whether it will a fresh start...