Our First Encounter *BOOK 1*

Por Macye_Thao21

Everything in Raccoon City started out to be a normal city. Families and friends were always smiling, enjoyin... Más

~Prologue~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~Special Chapter~

Chapter 3

372 9 1
Por Macye_Thao21

"So, how are we going to find your parents?" Leon asked, as they climbed up the stairs.

"I don't know. I had a feeling if we keep going, I'm sure they'll pop out of somewhere." Belle replied. Leon helped her up, feeling the electric feeling between them. Belle thought about feeling but this is not the right time.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"Can I ask you one more question, Belle?" Leon asked.

"Sure." she replied.

"How you're adopted?"

"My parents found me in the orphanage. I was somehow dropped over there for protection. I don't know what, but when I turned 15. My parents showed me a picture. It shows my real parents and my sister." she replied.

"That's the only thing you have of them?" Leon asked again.

"Yeah. They also told me my real parents died, but my sister lived. I have a little memory of her, but...I just need to know why. Why didn't she come look for me." A tear fell on her cheek and Leon quickly wiped it.

"Sorry, Leon. I shouldn't be crying at a time like this." Belle said.

"It's fine. I'm sorry for asking questions." Leon said.

Belle slightly smiled. Noticing that, their faces are inches away from each other. Staring at each other's eyes. They were lost.

Belle cleared her throat, interrupting the moment. "Let's get going. We don't have much time."

_______________________________________________________________________________

They climbed to another metal ladder, and it led them to a garage. Leon helped her up and went kisok.

"Damn, it needs a keycard." Leon said.

"Well, we just need to find one." Belle said.

A growl was heard, when they turned around, they saw an infected dog coming towards them.

"Even dogs are infected too." Belle mumbled.

Dogs ran up to them and they both started to shoot, but one got on top on Belle.

"Belle! Hold on!"

Belle struggled and she used all her strength. She used her knife and stabbed on its neck.

She then got up and shoot the dog.

"Hey." Leon and Belle turned to the voice.

"Stay sharp." The women says.

"Leon!" Belle shouted as she saw the dog running to attack Leon. He shoots the dog, making the women come closer to him. Belle helped him up, making he's okay.

Leon made sure Belle's okay to, then looked at the women, aimed his gun at her.

"Lower it." She then swiftly pulls out a badge. "FBI."

Belle grew suspicious. She seems familiar with her. She doesn't feel dangerous nor an enemy.

"Sorry....Thank you---" another shot was heard, aiming at the dogs head.

"For your help." Leon said.

"Surprised you two made it this far." the women said.

So, she's been watching us. Belle thought.

"FBI, huh? What's going on here?" Leon asked.

"Sorry. That information's classified."

"Where are you going?" Leon asked.

"Look, do yourselves a favor, stop asking questions and get the hell out of here." She then finally exits making Leon calling out to her,

Belle felt something for this woman. She doesn't seem dangerous to her.

Why do I have a feeling that I know her. Belle thought.

Belle grunted and placed her hand on her temples. Leon looked at her, worried.

"Belle, what's wrong?"

"...."

~Flashbacks~

"Sis! Come play with me!"

The teenager smiled and hugged her little sister.

"Let's play."

"I can't Belle, I have to go train."

Belle pouted.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Mommy, Daddy! Where are you?!"

"Belle! Where are you?!"

"____, I'm here!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Belle slowly opened her eyes, and they met Leon's.

"You okay?" he asked.

She nodded her head.

Leon sighed out of relief.

"What happened?"

Belle don't know if she can tell Leon. She don't want to burden him. He has a lot on his shoulders.

"It's nothing. Let's keep moving." she said.

________________________________________________________________________________

They arrived at a jail cell and noticed someone is in there. Not a zombie, but a human being.

"I don't believe it. A real human. Hello, human." the man said.

"You've been here long?" Leon asked.

"Long enough. Are we the last ones alive?" he asked.

"No, there's a few of us." Belle responded. The man looked behind Leon and saw her. He looked at her up and down.

"Well, hey there sexy."

Belle glared and aim her gun at him.

"Whoa, whoa, sweet cakes. it's just a compliment. Did Iron's sent you two?"

"Irons? You mean Cheif Irons? Is he still around?" Leon asked.

"Who cares. Hopefully, he's somebody's dinner by now."

"What do you mean by that?" Leon asked.

Are we playing 21 questions? Belle thought.

"He's the bastard that locked me in here."

"I'm sure he had a good reason." Belle stated.

"He did." the man smoked his cigarettes and threw it on the ground. "I was about to blow the whistle on his ass. I'd have done the same thing too, I guess."

The door suddenly creaked, making Belle held Leon's hand.

"Hey! I'll make you a deal. Unlock the cell and I'll give you this." the man held out the key card in front of us. "There's no way other outta that parking garge! Believe me!"

"Sorry, I can't do that. I have to talk to the chief first." Leon said.

Again, the door creaked again.

"Leon, something's not right." Belle mumbled.

"Look, the three of us are prisoners in this station. So either we play nice and help each other out---" Again, it creaked even louder.

"Shit. It's coming!"

"What's coming?" Belle asked.

"C'mon, don't be an asshole, okay? You need this! Just give me the fuck out of here!"

The wall exploded behind the man, revealing a huge, massive hand. It grabbed his face and held him up high. Belle and Leon had their gun at point.

The huge hand, then squeezed the man's head to death.

"Oh god." Belle mumbled.

Hearing footsteps after that, they both have their guard up.

"Who is that?" Leon asked.

The woman came out of the shadows. "It's just me, so you can put that thing away."

Leon sighed. "I don't even know what happened. It just happened so quick."

"I told you two to get out of here. You wouldn't want to end up like Ben, would you?" she said.

Belle glanced at Ben, who was already dead.

I can't turn back now. Belle thought.

"You knew him?" Belle asked.

"He was an informant. Had information of us to my investigation." she replied.

"So, what he said was true?"

The woman didn't reply back and she was about to walk away.

"Hey, you can't keep running away from me?" Leon said, as he grabbed her arm, but she pulled back.

"I don't even know your name! I'm Leon Kennedy and this is Belle Clearfield." Leon said.

"I can introduce myself; you know." Belle said.

Why am I getting jealous all of a sudden?

The woman looked at Leon for a few seconds and then looked at Belle for a good moment. It's like there's a connection between them.

"Find a way out, Leon. Before it's too late. Then we'll talk." she said. Again, she walked away as she says her name. "Names Ada."

"Ada?" Belled groaned in pain as another memory popped up.

"Belle!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ada, I'm here!"

Their house was on fire and their parents were dead. Belle was just a little girl, her older sister, Ada had to take her into safety.

"Ada, what about Mommy and Daddy?"

"They'll meet us soon. Keep on running!"

"After them!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Belle, what's wrong?" Leon asked.

She just shook her head and carefully got up, with Leon's help.

"It's nothing. Let's keep moving."

Is Ada...my sister?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.5K 577 11
You are a 20 year old that loves adventures and dangerous things but once raccoon city was crawling with zombies you thought you were dead till a man...
2.6K 135 8
You return to your childhood home to house sit for your parents who are going out of town. You relive bits and pieces of your past, an unlikely frien...
90 4 5
Connor Redfield is a sixteen year old kid who goes looking for his older brother Chris Redfield in Raccoon City but soon learns that he isn't there a...
114 13 6
(part 3 of 'We Were Never Strangers'.) Nearly four years since the events of Denver had passed. You were finally coming to peace with your traumatic...