Our First Encounter *BOOK 1*

By Macye_Thao21

Everything in Raccoon City started out to be a normal city. Families and friends were always smiling, enjoyin... More

~Prologue~
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~Special Chapter~

Chapter 1

476 13 2
By Macye_Thao21

Mom and Dad are not here yet. What's going on? Belle thought as she looked outside of her window.

Hearing rain drops hitting on the roof, makes her want to go to sleep.

It's already midnight. Her parents should be home.

She decided to call her parents and no vail. The connection sort of got cut. She began to worry, so she went up to her room and changed her clothes. Before she left the house, she glanced at her dad's handgun, she thought about bringing it along with her, just in case she's gets into trouble.

"If your mom and I are not home, and you feel like you're not safe. Make sure to have the handgun at your side. You never know what's going to happen out there."

"Oh, come on Dad. It's not like in movies that the world is going to be a zombie apocalypse."

Belle sighed and decided to take the handgun and put into the holster as it was wrapped around her waist.

She also looked in the drawers and there were bullets.

"Just in case." she mumbled to herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Feeling the rain drops onto her skin, she walked into the city and to what surprise.

Everything was on fire.

Cars were piled up.

Belle began to worry. She then heard a groan. She saw a man, just standing there.

Smart enough, she took a small step.

Something don't feel right. She thought.

As soon the man turned to her, she nearly heard her scream.

"Oh shit."

Belle quickly aimed her gun at the zombie's head and pulled the trigger.

"Oh my god. What's going on here?"

She then glanced at the police station.

"Gotta get the station. I'm not wasting any bullets" she said. She dodged the zombies like a piece of cake.

She opened the gate and closed it behind her. Zombies began to bang on the gate as soon as she closed it.

"Oh god."

Belle turned around and looked around.

"I hope they're okay."

Belle walked into the Police station, and everything is so quiet.

It wasn't like this in the afternoon.

"Marvin! Where are you?!"

"Over here!" Marvin replied, weakly.

Belle ran to him and saw his wound.

"Oh my god. What happened?" she asked.

"Don't worry about me. But look." Marvin replied. He showed Belle something on the laptop.

"Who's that?" she asked.

"I thought you might know, but I guess not." Marvin said.

Belle scoffed. "I just got here, Marvin."

Marvin barely chuckled and took out his radio.

"Leon, I got something to show you."

"Okay. I'm coming back."

Marvin put away his radio and groaned in pain again.

"You need help Marvin." Belle said.

"Don't about it. Just worry about yourself." Marvin said.

Belle sighed. "Please don't say that."

The next thing you know, the door opened. Belle quickly got her guard up.

"Whoa, easy there." He raised his hands up.

Her eyes met his gorgeous blue eyes, as she put her gun down.

"There you are, Leon. Take a look."

"Yes! I knew she make it." Leon said.

"You know her?" Marvin asked.

"Yeah. Names Claire. I came into town with her." Leon replied.

"You can get to that courtyard through the second floor." Marvin said, out of breath.

"It's on the east side." Belle cut in.

"And you are?" Leon asked.

"This is Belle Clearfield. She's supposed to start her job next week." Marvin replied.

Leon was in awe. How can a beautiful women like Belle be a cop?

"Clearfield? Don't tell me...you're the daughter of Greg and Juile Clearfield?" Leon asked, surprisingly.

"Yeah. Well, they adopted me. And how do you know my parents?" she asked.

"Are you kidding, they're famous. Didn't you know that?"

"Not really. They have a good reputation in the force." Belle said.

"I suggest you two should get going. You don't want your friend to wait that long." Marvin said.

"I'm on it. Thanks, Lieutenant." Leon said.

"I'm staying with Marvin." Belle said.

"Alright, I'll be back." Leon said and left.

Marvin was breathing heavily. The only thing Belle can do is to mend it.

"It's no use, Belle." he said.

"No. You're going to make it." She spoke.

"Can you tell me what's going on? Where are my parents?" She added.

"I don't have any information on what's going on out there. All I know that there's some virus out there, make people turned into zombies. And your parents went underground, they were saying they were going to find out why this happened." Marvin said.

Underground?

"There's some supplies in the West side..."

"Yeah, I know. But I don't want to leave you." Belle said.

"I'll be here, don't worry. And be careful." Marvin said.

Belle sighed and nodded. She glanced at the door and took a deep breathe.

You can do this. she thought.

She walked into the office, everything became dark. Belle was breathing heavily, seeing a dead zombie laying on the floor. She went out of another door. And she saw "safety deposit room."

Belle knew what that meant. She sighed in relief and decided to take bullets, and a knife. She also saw flash bomb and a grenade. There's also ammo for the shotgun, from she remembered. Her father sometimes shows her around the area.

She grabbed them but didn't see the shotgun. Probably Leon had it. There was another gun, that was labeled from her mother's name.

"I guess Mom wouldn't mind, if I take this." she said.

She then went back to the Lobby and saw Leon there, putting the last medallion. Belle was astonished, cause she never knew that there's a exit to go underground.

"Belle, there you are." Leon said.

"Where's your friend?" she asked.

"We got separated. She'll make it." Leon replied.

Leon opened the revealing door and was curious.

"So it goes underground, huh?" Belle said.

"That's it. That's our way out." Leon said.

"Way a go, Leon. Let's get Marvin and get out of here." Belle said.

Leon nodded.

"Lieutenant Branagh! Marvin! It's time to go." Leon called. There was no answer from Marvin. As soon as Leon wake him. Marvin growled as he woke up.

His eyes has changed. Belle could tell so she stay behind Leon.

"Marvin?" she called him.

"We need to get you to a hospital right now." Leon said.

Again, Marvin was breathing heavily.

"No...no...save yourself."

"Marvin, we---"

"GO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 335 6
Warning: This fanfic is based of the re3 remake, please don't read if you haven't played yet. You, Y/N L/N were a cop working at the RPD. Life befor...
2.6K 135 8
You return to your childhood home to house sit for your parents who are going out of town. You relive bits and pieces of your past, an unlikely frien...
114 13 6
(part 3 of 'We Were Never Strangers'.) Nearly four years since the events of Denver had passed. You were finally coming to peace with your traumatic...
3.9K 175 70
"I think you're going to learn a lot of things about this city and the people that you won't want to." Madeleine Sรณwka has spent the last twelve year...