cigarettes out the window | s...

Oleh abyssholder

modern au scaramouche x reader the music was muffled in the background, but you still didn't pay attention t... Lebih Banyak

character intro
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
hi everyone

part 17

2.1K 99 87
Oleh abyssholder

"let's go, y/n, we have business to do."

january 3rd, 7:32am

"good morning" you said as you walked out of the house and greeted scaramouche before school.

yes, you had to go to school during winter break for some community service in which your school held an "open doors day" in hopes of getting money for the school, but in reality the principle always took the money for herself.

"morning" he responded and stopped looking at you, as if waiting for someone, or something to happen.

"something wrong?" you asked him while holding his hand ready to go to school.

he stopped for a second then spoke "no, not at all" and you two began walking, but were disrupted as you heard a car honk you continiously.

"what the hell girl can't you see that I'm trying to get your attention" ayato said from his car "come on, hop in"

"that's why you don't honk at girls, bro" ayaka said as you took a seat in the back together with scaramouche as hu tao was already there.

"hm? where is xiao?" hu tao asked.

"he said he is not coming today, doesn't feel like going to school" scaramouche replied nonchalantly.

"ughh, another ordinary day and another boring 24 hours with nothing special" she groaned as she put her head on your lap.

"we can hangout later, we have nothing better to do anyways" you tried to cheer her up but she was too busy fighting with scaramouche for who gets to put their head in your lap.

"where is thoma by the way?" ayaka asked ayato since he spent more time with thoma.

"oh he has some important things to do, you know, stuff"

"is he managing venti's drug budget again?" you asked him but got in response just him coughing really hard.

"did you consult a doctor yet?" scaramouche asked him.

"i still didn't find the time for it, I will soon though"

another ordinary day and another 24 hours without anything special, exactly as hu tao said, this day was not really special, but for scaramouche, it was his birthday.

and for the past 16 years, this day wasn't any more special than any other day, and he himself didn't understand why he expected something different this year. maybe because he finally made some...

friends?

no he was just getting his hopes up, how could anything change? it was too late for changes anyway, but still, did really everyone forget that it was his birthday? even his girlfriend? oh well, same year as it is.

at least he got to walk home alone, just him and his thoughts, same like the sweet old days.

just him and his thoughts.

*bzzz*

xiao
calling...

Answer                                              Decline

"hello?" scaramouche answered the phone call from xiao.

"come to blues cafe" xiao said alarmed.

"what why?"

"now" and with that he hung up.

okay rude. but to his luck, blues cafe was a five minute walk away from him, so he immediately rushed there.

what could have happen to be so urgent? and why xiao, out of all people, sounded so alarmed? something defenetly wasn't right.

all kinds of thoughts raced through his mind but all worthless because he was already outside the cafe. the lights were off, weird because they close off not so early but he entered anyway, because somehow the door was unlocked.

"SURPRISE!!!" a whole bunch of people yelled simultaneously while cheering and wearing birthday caps.

everyone was there. y/n, xiao, hu tao, diluc, kaeya, ayaka, ayato, thoma, venti, albedo, kazuha, heizou and even childe and la signora, two of his oldest friends. and in the corner of the room was ... his mom?

"happy birthday, my boy" she said as she approached him and hugged him while behind her tailed yae miko, his former therapist.

"when did you get here? i thought you would be on your buissness trip for the next year or so." scaramouche said to his mother.

"how could i miss my son's 17th birthday? besides, y/n here was such a dear to plan this party for you." she replied while pointing to you who was waiting for your turn to congratulate him.

"happy birthday!" you said.

"i thought you forgot" he told you.

"nonsense, i could never"

"you didn't have to plan such a big party you know"

"oh shut up and be thankful, ungrateful brat" heizou said sarcastically.

"yeah, thanks" he mumbled.

"what was that I couldn't hear you?" hu tao remarked.

"i said thanks okay? this really means a lot so no one will hear this twice." and everyone let out a hearty laugh.

the party was going smoothly, everyone was having fun and was catching up with each other, you even got to talk to signora, which seemed intimidating at first but after she seemed more like a big sister.

"no way. he spat onto the kids drawing just because the kid didn't land him his purple crayon?" you said while wiping your tears from laughter.

"yes, i remember the teacher scolding him so hard" la signora laughed with you while she told you stories of scaramouche from primary school with childe and scaramouche himself assisting.

"okay that's enough, y/n, can i talk to you for a sec?" scaramouche said standing up.

"yeah sure, we will be right back" you said to no one in particular and followed him into the kitchen.

as soon as you two were alone he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug while burying his face into your chest.

"is everything okay? did something happen?" you asked him worried.

"no, everything is good, i'm just not used with this much attention drawn upon me"

"god, you are 17 but still such a baby"

"shut up, I needed a moment to gain my energy back" he said as he raised his head to look at you while still holding each other.

after a moment of silence he kissed you gently while you felt how he was smiling. and in that moment you felt like he was the one to make your mind be quiet and peaceful.

he pulled apart from the kiss and looked straight into your soul but in a heartwarming wat "y/n, i love you" he said.

and this was the first time he actually said it. not on text, not as a joke, truly said it.

"i love you as well, scara" you said as you genuinely smiled.

a/n: what if i put some heart wrenching angst in this book (also to everyone who comments on this book y'all deserve head)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 37.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

561K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
17.5K 222 9
Kobayashi, an average working woman, and her fiancΓ© Y/N, unwittingly befriended a dragon who takes human form and offers to serve as their live-in ma...
10.2K 399 15
This book is a bonus book featuring the main characters from my previous books. It's a simple, lovely, sweet book. Hope you enjoy it and Merry Christ...