Love Lights in LA(AEW AU )

Galing kay OneRepublicFan2107

Ryley Tedder has always been a free-spirited one in her family. She works in high paying job in most lucr... Higit pa

Legal
Thank you
Chapter 1- The song about trio from downtown
Chapter 2- Meeting with the destiny
Chapter 3- Take a walk on the wild side
Chapter 4 -To try or not to try?
Chapther 5 -Little date never harmed no one right?
Chapther 7 -Take the ball and run
Chapther 8 -Unexpeted encounters
Chapter 9-Being secretive sometimes a must

Chapther 6- The Aftermath

42 3 70
Galing kay OneRepublicFan2107

Ryley's POV

As I opened my eyes, I noticed the sun had already risen from her beauty sleep. I looked around the room to undestand my surondings. As I looked around, I noticed how neat and beautiful it  actually looks  in its entirety since last night I saw bits and peaces due to me being focused on Cash and loving each other.

Usually I did not put it out until certain period for a guy but with Cash it felt different. With him I felt safe and right since we cuddled after we made love. I pressed my cheek against his chest enjoying his heartbeats when I felt a gentle strokes on my back sending chills down my spine.

My friends were right -this felt right.

I looked up and saw him look at me sleepy yet satisfied.

''Morning Miss Tedder, I guess we have little fun last night'' Cash murmured as he stroked my bare back. I nodded and kissed his chest replying ''Yeah'' and he moved his hand to my behind gently stroking it and squezing it  and said ''How did you slept?''

I moaned as my pussy clenched and murmured ''I slept good next to you, how about you?'' The way he was touching me turned me on like no other. After ending things with Shawn, I thought I would be done with guys besides having casual sex and just be me but then Cash walks in my life and swoops me of my feet.

And if this is what I need to spice up my life so fucking be it. I will embrace it even if it means me dropping my shy girl act and bluring lines.

He  plulled me closer and kissed me earning moans from me. I licked my bottom lip begging for an enterance and he opened his mouth our kiss deep and passionate.  We continued to make out with burning need and passion for each other.  As we kissed , he flipped us around making him be on top on me purred in my ear setting chills down my spine"I slept perfect next to you, we should have done this more quicker after that movie night".

I stroked his back sending chills down his spine murmuring bravely ''Fuck yeah we should''.

What is up with you Ryley? Who are you?

Cash gave me a  lustful smirk and said  ''What did you said Miss Tedder?'' and I flushed like beat saying playing innocent ''Nothing''. He leaned down purring against my neck  ''You have to drop a shy girl act if we are gonna sleep together".

I tilted my head asking ''What you mean'' and he then gave me a serious look''I have proposition how about we see each other in secret, you know? We go on dates , travel, meet our  friends and family once we are comfy and do date nights with them, have sleepovers and yeah have sex? "

I looked at him puzzled and flushed asking ''You mean dating'' and he murmured ''Yeah, we date like not a couple yet but we see each other". 

A part of me was excited because this seemed like adreneline I need but another part was still nervous since I was afraid what would Britt and Edward would say  about me fucking a client.  I moved up and said ''Look Cash, you are a sweet man and I love that you offer this but I do not want you to resent this too when you see-''.

He inurupted my speaking by pressing his finger against my lips saying as he gently pressed our foreheads together ''Last night, was the best fucking night of my life. I had amazing time with you and I wanna date woman, who is mellow like me and you are that girl. You are beautiful, smart, chill, funny, great in bed,awesome and just cool. I will not force you anything but give me a chanse and I will prove this is not a mistake''.

I bit my lip because all of what he said was so nice and genuene. No other guy besides Jared was this nice with me. My heart skiped a beat as our eyes met and I stroked his cheek saying ''You got it, lets try''.

A  relived smile bloomed on his face and he said ''Oh you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear those news'' before he kissed me with burning passion and desire. He once again howered me without breaking our kiss but he pushed the covers of us . We both moaned in passion  before he broke our kiss and kissed my neck earning moans from me.

My folds became weter and weter as Cash left soft gentle kisses all over my neck and jaw beofre moving to my breasts by kissing them and sucking them. 

''Oh fuck'''I whimpered as  he attacked my nipples who had gotten harder thanks to breeze. His movements and the way he acted with me turned me on and I just wanted to have morning sex with him because I was attracted to him and I felt right around him. Not to mention he pulled  the right cards out to make me feel right.

'' You are so fucking beautiful Ryley. A fucking godess babe, I will make you sing also and  will not stop until you will be whimpering  mess and beg me to stop. I will give you love you deserve'' Cash moaned as he kissed down my stomach. His kisses lit up million sparks in my body that had woken up from a slumber party. 

''Is that okay'' Cash asked and I nodded because I needed him.  He smiled and kissed inside of my thight earning louder moans from me. He then stroked my sides and said ''Baby spread your legs'' and I quickly obeyed  exposing my soaking wet folds. 

''Already wet Ryley and you did not even touch yourself?'' Cash asked low and I nodded  as  I kissed him with passion while wrapping my arms around his neck making us moan in sync. ''Good girl'' Cash  moaned within the kiss  and I murmrued ''Just fuck me please, fuck the shit out of me''.

He pulled away and His eyes widened and he looked at me suprised due to my suprise bravery  but the I saw smirk bloom in his face as he replied ''Of course baby'' before he kissed me  and I saw him take out a foul packet from his drawer. 

I sat up a bit saying ''I can help'' as  he opened the packet. He gave me a look and nodded aprovingly saying ''Sure it can help us bond'' handing me packet and I placed it on his lenght properly noticing how big and hard it was, as well as thick which made me bite my lip.

''Ryley, don't bite your lip because it is my job'' he  murmrued as he moved his fingers to remove my lip from my teeth.

I flushed and replied ''Sorry, it's just it has been a while'' . He howered me and replied ''Get used to it. Now, ready baby'' and he kissed  my jawline. I nodded  smiling  and  he teased my soaking folds before he slid in inch by inch in my core. We both moaned in sync as our hips met and he was burried to hilt inside me. He began to move in and out my core as we moaned  wildly and our skins colided.

I wraped my arms around his hips and allowing him to thurst in me deeper as he groaned ''Fuck you feel so fucking tight baby''.

''You are so big baby''I panted as he moved in and out of my core before he turned me on my stomach and basically began to fuck me into mattress making the bed move and rub my clit, as well as hit the spot which made me scream in pleasure and toes curl. The chills came down my spine because it felt so good and it turned me on as him and I fucked like animals but I did not gave a fuck because we both made each other feel so  good.

''Oh fuck baby'' I panted breathless as I felt my orgasm approach me  before he  turned us to our side and began to spoon turning my head a bit. He kissed me passionatly as we both began to be covered in sweat .

''Is this okay baby?'' Cash moaned against my lip and I nodded moaning before I came screaming but he was not near finishing, as he slid out of me and  helped me  get on top of me, and helped me gently sunk down on his lenght . I gently rolled  my hips  until I was bouncing on him moaning.

The sounds of our skins colding and moans engulfed the room and he sat up pulling me close while kissing down my breasts .

''Oh shit Cash'' I moaned loudly and he  kissed me deeply  before turning us around making him be on top of me. He placed my legs on his shoulders and began to screw me in mattress once again making me scream in pleasure and him grunt in pleasure too. I raked his back in pleasure leaving marks as he sucked my neck leaving marks but I did not gave a fuck anymore because he was making me feel awesome . He  pressed his forehead against mine and  asked ''Is this okay baby?''

''Yeah'' I panted and was near  once again  but I did not want him to stop because  of how good it felt.  He gently pulled out and made me get on fours before he entered me from behind. I tried to lay still but I could not every inch of my body was so well fucked.

Cash quickly noticed it and said ''Hey, if you need do not ". I nodded and murmured ''Thank you'' to which he replied ''No worries''.   Besides Jared, who was sweet I usually had seflish partners in sex but the fact Cash was also sweet was relif. I got cosier as he took me from behind for bit before he pulled out to face me and crossed  my legs as he thrused in and out of me whole foddling my breasts making  us moan in sync.

I felt I was getting close and felt he was near too as he was tightening around me. He thrused in and out of me few times before we came in sync moaning each others nme .  I pulled him down for deep kiss and we both moaned as we rode off our heighs.

I tried to regroup from the incredible and mindblowing orgasm. Every part of the body was numb and so well fucked that my brain also tried to understand of what just happened since it felt so good.

''Fuck that was incredible baby''I moaned and he replied  with satisfied grin on his face ''Yeah, it was, now wanna take shower and I rock your world there''.

Gee, how far he can go? This was such a turn on.

I nodded and replied ''Yeah, plus it could be a good excercise for us to get used to us being naked around each other?''

He pulled out and tossed condom in garbage  and  said'' Exactly, another  is sleeping naked with each other. Unless there is you know''. I nodded in agreement understooding what  he meant and he picked me up  as we dashed in bathroom.

His bathroom was really neat. It used earthy tones. There was huge oval sink and  mirror with backlight, as well as modern bathroom. Not to mention he had shower that fit a small team and had  glass door and tub. We both dashed in shower and Cash turned on shower letting water engulf us. He gently placed me down allowing us to admire each other.

Cash looked very fit and it was obvious he was working out. I gently storked his chest and he murmured ''You are incredibly beautiful and sexy Ryley '' to which I replied ''So are you''.  He smiled a little and replied ''See, it is not so bad  no need to be shy''.

I nodded in agreement  and kissed him deeply  as he growled ''Look at you overcoming shyness Miss Tedder'' and he leaned down kissing my neck earning moans from me.

His touches set chills down my spine and I moaned  loudly as he purred ''Sing for me baby''. I just moaned louder as he wraped my legs around his hips pressing me against the wall getting more turned on and noticed his hard member was pressing against my  legs. 

''Ready for round too baby'' he moaned and I nodded saying ''Yes baby''.

He smirked as he slid in my heat while sucking my neck and  I let out a pleasured scream as we basically had a raw dog quickie in shower.   I bounced on his lenght as he  growled ''You are my dream girl Ryley, I only want you'' which turned me on even more. All I wanted was to be desired by a guy in emotional and sexual manner.

I  felt the same way about him but  tried to keep my cool however my inner voice yelled ''Tell him'' so I replied ''I feel same way about you, oh fuck'' . We both shared a passionate kiss under water as we had quickie.  

He leaned down and sucked my breasts as he increased rythim and rubbed my clit as I was getting close and he was getting near too. 

''Fuck baby, I am coming'' I moaned  and he growled''Same baby'' . He thrused few more times in my core before I came moaning and he came too as he pulled out and jerked on my stomach.  We both smiled satisfied at each other before we kissed and  and finished showering.

We turned off shower in sync and got out of it, as well as dried off. He gave me a nice t-shirt so I would not mess up my dress and he put on black sweats and t-shirt with v-cut which made his chest hair poke out.

After we got dressed, Cash kissed my cheek and said ''Now, shall we go make breakfast before I take you home''.

I nodded in agreement but then I heard a manly voice yell ''Wheeler, where ya at. We have to go to work out man, plus I got your dog man.''

My eyes windened and Cash said ''Shit its Michael'' and I began to panic but Cash pulled me close saying ''I got it, wait here''.

I nodded in agreement  as  he kissed my head before he walked away and I heard Cash said ''Hey dude, we have to move it to bit later. ''

''What'' Michael replied and Cash added ''I am with my girl? Also, how was my puppy.''

There was moment of silence  but Michael replied '' She was awesome and no way, who'' and then I looked at myself in mirror saying ''Don't be a coward'' and I walked out seeing Michael wearing sweats and  tank top, as well as sneakers and he had styled his hair in very neat style . I secretly observed situation and watched them  until Michael saw  me.

''Well then, this is awesome. I knew you two would fuck'' Michael smirked and I looked at Cash woried but instead he gave me do not worry he is harmless face and I walked to him.

''Hi'' I murmured as I hugged Cash from behind and he pulled me closer  kissing my hands before he replied  to Michael ''Yeah we did, and we are seeing each other so hushety hush and we are now gonna  eat breakfast''.

''Awesome, now I will see you lovebirds  later, I will go take Krypto to get pupcups. Ryley it was nice seeing you'' Michael replied.

''Likewise''I murmured and saw  Michael leave. Then I saw a English Bulldog nibbling a toy and Cash pulled me closer saying ''Ryley meet Pawla, Pawla this is Ryley, daddy is seeing her''.

The English Bulldog was super cute and adorable. I smiled and said ''She is a sweetie'' and Cash added ''Yes, our dogs will need to do playdate''. I nodded in agreement before  Cash said ''Breakfast''.

I nodded and we  dashed to kitchen. His kitchen was quite modern since it was open concept and had marbel island. The kitchen used earthy tones and was very welcoming and well-made, as well as convinent.

Cash began to  make omlet while I made coffee  as well as serve it when I heard phone ring . I quickly excused myself and went to pick it up seeing it was facetime from Jared.

Christ,time to fess up and tell he was right.

I gulped and replied ''Torres, sup'' and as soon as he  saw me wearing  Cash's t-shirt he replied with a Spongebob like smirk on his face ''I was right wasn't I Tedder?'' while laying shirtless in bed showcasing his tattoes.

I took a deep breath and said ''Yeah, so I dress us as Rocket?''

''That is correct, shorty'' Jared replied  and I said '' Would had done it regardless. He was just perfect man and pulled out right cards but more of that later at burger night. Now, how are you?''

He smirked and showed Taynara and Anna both naked in bed while having just fucked hair and ass cheeks red while snoozing.

Well then four besties had fun. Neat

''Morning quickie'' I asked smirking to which he took a poof of joint saying ''Not only that but also double blowjob and  handjob''.

''Look at you, how was Carrie?'' I asked and  he replied ''She was perfect, Alpha and her had playdate and now they both are snoozing in your room with Whiskey''.

''Aww'' I murmured before I heard Cash reply ''Babe breakfast, where you at? Where is my queen'' and Jared said ''Better go to your man''.

''Coming Cash '' I replied before I turned to Jared  howling ''Not my man yet''.  Jared just smirked and  replied ''Sure Tedder, sure, when you will be home by the way?''

'' Hmm, around 12?'' I murmured.

''Awesome, see you then and fuck the shit out of him after breakfast'' Jared murmured and I shook my head smiling and  saying ''See you dude'' before we hung up in sync. I placed my phone down and went to Cash seeing how he had cooked a omlet. I kissed his cheek saying ''It looks so good babe, I will pour us coffee''.

''Already taken care off, lets eat and cuddle'' he murmured  and I just shug off following his lead by enjoying our yummy breafast togeter and time , which was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, well, well now how about that they had morning quickie and friends caught them in sense :D 

Anyways next chapthers will be chaos and spicy so buckle up... you are in for a wild ride. 

I would like to dedicate this chapther to my brother from another mother JDJoker19, who rocks as an author and  is amazing guy. He is man behind Jared and he gave me peptalk and helped me with this chapther so thanks dude ... I ove you one :D...

Now, like share and comment love you

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.8M 449K 42
After a car accident leaves Kaden Bretton temporarily blind, Isla Moore struggles to break up with him while disguised as his girlfriend, who died in...
5.4K 249 53
All I ever wanted Was to see you smiling All I ever wanted Was to make you mine... Ryley Tedder has a perfect life ... She has a great acting car...
20.4K 506 21
Geminie has her life pretty much set as she agrees to marry Randy's best friend John Cena. But there's a new girl around. Her name is Amy and she's t...
6.8K 385 27
[BEING EDITED] You,your brother,your best friend your mom go to Oklahoma for your fathers funeral,but you leave after the funeral in a month and you...